Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM (51284 Views)

MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by vickylala239: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2017
fifty:

Mr Vickylala,

I don't know if you a novice on the system, but you can't GH if you didn't have a Prior PH on the system, which is where you are getting your extra 30% from.

Looking at your image, you don't have any recent PH Request, as your last PH request was on 07-11-2016,which you have already GH/cashed out on 06-12-2016, with a remaining of 30k,which remains unconfirmed on your page. So you dont have any new PH request to GH from which is why u see that pop up

Look @ the picture very well it shows I had provided help long ago and over due..
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Favourkings: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Ask Me Any Question On MMM MORATORIUM Or Any mmm issues and i will give You an answer:
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:

No I didn't cash out...

Yes I cash out,But during that period all account was frozen and my amount was return....

Let me make u understand... I provide help of 100k some paid me,So the rest that suppose to pay happen to enter Wen mmmn freeze account,So at point No one was match to pay,mmmn freezed my account and return my balance to 30k which was remaining to get help...

Beside 20k is still pending as a guy posted fake deposit slip to me...cro has said nothing till date..

Write to CRO on the order chat box, but firstly try to contact that person who uploaded the POP to psych him/her into talking or spewing trash. If it is possible, record the call and also upload it on the chat box, also get your bank statement from the day of supposed payment to you till the present day and upload it.

The CRO will cancel your order and pair you with more honest person.

Regards.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by vickylala239: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2017
fifty:

Write to CRO on the order chat box, but firstly try to contact that person who uploaded the POP. If it is possible, record the call and also upload it on the chatbox

To be Frank with you,I have over 10 messages to cro,which he reply one since then the man Ran...

As for calling the fake payment slip only u Will Wat it takes Wen u Hv not received your money Bt c fake payment...

The funny thing is that he posted 1st bank while I bank is Access bank....

I have called the guy countless tym... the guy is Jst a scammmer...

I have call all the guides But his own,my own Evn guide from other Ppl I knw..

I have write to support countless tym,I case closed I reopen...

I have write to cro..

I have pasted my statement of account since December...

I pasted it again middle December... .

All of them No Hope....how I wish I can get my fund....
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Brownzola(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Guys I have been matched o. I believe MMM will still live long and i will still PH either devil like it or not. Though that is a referral bonus sa.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by FoolaniMadsman: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2017
Brownzola:
Guys I have been matched o. I believe MMM will still live long and i will still PH either devil like it or not. Though that is a referral bonus sa.
Pls send a screen shot so we kno its genuine
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:

To be Frank with you,I have over 10 messages to cro,which he reply one since then the man Ran...

As for calling the fake payment slip only u Will Wat it takes Wen u Hv not received your money Bt c fake payment...

The funny thing is that he posted 1st bank while I bank is Access bank....

I have called the guy countless tym... the guy is Jst a scammmer...

I have call all the guides But his own,my own Evn guide from other Ppl I knw..

I have write to support countless tym,I case closed I reopen...

I have write to cro..

I have pasted my statement of account since December...

I pasted it again middle December... .

All of them No Hope....how I wish I can get my fund....

You didn't mention if CRO has replied u. And u didn't mention if it was Via support tab that you wrote or the order chat box.

If you want, u can chat me up an i will be able to help u.

Regards
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 16, 2017
manofguts:
Nawaoon the hatred for mmm on nairaland is truly legendary... They said d scheme will not come back in Jan as promised but here we are. It resumed even a day earlier

We all know that weekends are not very active days and that such days are usually discounted as part of ur PH/GH deadlines, yet haters wanna commit suicide in convincing pple.that its all over

Someone posted screenshot of a pending PH, yet haters didn't waste time in saying its just a ploy to lure others. Note that the guy who uploaded did that only to counter sceptics that pple wil not PH. Hhmmm..I take a deep breadth

When d guy who accepts to PH begins to get his reward, some pple will come calling for his head that he must have bn involved in some dirty deals. Human psychology sha!

Let's give d scheme a chance; its too early to start d day with such kind of ridicule.. There are several shemes out there that hardly stick to there word; once u pay, they treat u wit a slave mentality; get pple"s money n within a very short period, wisk away into oblivion. Nobody says anything on NairaLand. D difference is that mmm hasbetter publicity and they ar consistent.
We dnt nid to always press d panic button at every given time; it doesn't help anyone. Let's encourage each other to build a better model as d days unfold.

Many of the people commenting on this thread are frustrated job seekers over 30 and still collecting offering money from their parents. They're looking for people who will join them in their sorrow ship.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by xanderj22(m): 5:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Epic!!! Soon all MMM Haters will be coming for help.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Hackportal(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

You didn't mention if CRO has replied u. And u didn't mention if it was Via support tab that you wrote or the order chat box.

If you want, u can chat me up an i will be able to help u.

Regards

bro please i realy need ur help on this stuff lets chat on whatsapp 08103477983.......
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by JPVictor: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2017
My request to GH have been automatically cancelled or rather deleted twice now. Attempts to get help again have been to no avail as the system keeps saying "daily limit exceeded..." Help with useful answers pls
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Intanet(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
For some days now, I and my friends have been thinking of how to withdraw all our money from MMM. Lucky enough, today, I stumbled on this link that I am about to share now.

Click to check out how to withdraw all your money.

http://www.mcdoglaznote.com/2017/01/how-to-withdraw-all-your-money-from-mmm.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bonds Investors Hub / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.