Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM (51289 Views)

MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by oweman: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=franklingud post=52790731]I ain't sorry to say this... Nigerians are the most impatient, stupid and annoying people I have ever seen. This is how they stupidly voted in an illiterate hausa old man. Now see the result.
They won't let MMM be now, for it to start activities normally.

Everyday is about MMM this MMM that.

MMM simply made it clear that will start paying the poor ones first before paying the rich ones. Is it that bad?
Does this buhari government care for the poor in this country? No and capital NO.

The rich ones can bear it but poor ones were affected the most that's why they chose to start with the poor ones.

You should exercise a little bit of patience, MMM will resume activities gradually, it's just a matter of time.

When Nigerians voted a PhD holder he turn out to be a drunkard and looter rolled into one !

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by ogawisdom(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2017
grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Atiku2019: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2017
Saintesquire:
Kindly exercise patience. Request for help and wait patiently to be matched. Mmm is back and strong. The success of same however depends squarely on us. Meanwhile contrary to spurious speculations by mmm haters that this is January, that things are hard and that not many people are providing help and bla bla bla bla bla!. Seven of my downlines provided help yesterday to a sum totalling N1. 8m in all. So if you don't have money, don't think everyone else is in the same condition. Long live mmm Nigeria. Long live Sergei Mavrodi.

Nice One grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by ogawisdom(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2017
BLACKbullet:
I am getting worried about what is going on in MMM, up till this morning I have not been matched for payment likewise the other people who am managing their account, I have received uncountable number of calls this morning and am confused. Please has anyone been matched for payment?

Matching might take forever esp if ur GH is above 20k didn't u read mavro resumption statement angry angry angry
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by DrSuleiman100: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2017
MMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Generalkorex(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2017
eagleonearth:
cheesy youre too funny please
na so na
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by peeta4u(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2017
No course for alarm, those that PH has not been matched too...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Okeikpu(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Una wan pick apple under iroko tree
Where that one dey happen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by deathmen12: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2017
ddippset:
The only way MMM would return is for mr mavrodi to inject a bail out fund of 1 billion naira into the system.
hahahaha. say which kind work owner dey work for mr. mavrodi?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by blazer234: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2017
kayjasper:
Lollz... How do you expect to be matched so easily?

Where is the money for people to use for MMM in January?

All spare money would have gone into Xmas and new year celebration, payment of children's school fee, and other expenses.

I don't see anyone who will be pledging or providing help anymore with the shock MMM gave you guys in December.

I even came across a friend yesterday asking me for a loan of #200k just so he can pay up his MMM whatever!! Who will borrow anybody #200k in Nigeria today to go and be doing MMM with?

I fear people will not get Help anytime soon.

Aunty you are so hot. I won't mind meeting you. kiss
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by kushma(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=kayjasper post=52790372]Lollz... How do you expect to be matched so easily?

Where is the money for people to use for MMM in January?

All spare money would have gone into Xmas and new year celebration, payment of children's school fee, and other expenses.

I don't see anyone who will be pledging or providing help anymore with the shock MMM gave you guys in December.

I even came across a friend yesterday asking me for a loan of #200k just so he can pay up his MMM whatever!! Who will borrow anybody #200k in Nigeria today to go and be doing MMM with?

I fear people will not get Help anytime soon.
They have not matched yet not that there are not participants who have not ph, I have friends that ph 100k upwards but they have not been matched yet everything will start from Saturday or latest Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Iheazy(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2017
tolugar:
Who won give help
I will give help. If u can't , keep quite.. Currently 22million I phed with, stop disturbing urself abt who and who will give help.okay.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Handsomecole(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Who in Nigeria now with his or right senses (pardon) will want to PH. Even MMM scammers know this that people just wanna GH and vamoose.

I wish MMM scheme can just convert into a political party men, dem go dey win election back to back!!! Cos they understand human psyche most especially Nigerians.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2017
ddippset:
The only way MMM would return is for mr mavrodi to inject a bail out fund of 1 billion naira into the system.
... Sergei Mavrodi na Father Christmas? I'm noh do for other MMM subsidiaries ooo, Na Nigeria im won de reason. I laugh in english! N1 billion can't even solve this morass. The PH scale is on great decline, I'm guessing you know what that means?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by tomdon(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Harmonyemerald:
MY dear, exercise patience. No one has been matched yet. It doesn't mean you won't be matched. Let us learn to give the system a chance and stop the panic. It doesn't solve our issues rather it causes mistrust to folks contemplating to PH. This is a community of me and you. #whopanichelp? Poco a poco my dear

See as dem de whine themselves.
Who wan PH??
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by samsono30: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Guy you are still hoping? you must be a ram, If you like don't to and hustle, you're not even happy we're still in the beginning of the year.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Ekpekus:
Make una leave MMM matter alone na
na now the tory go even sweet as lots of dramas will be unfolding
all fingers are crossed !
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2017
komzybrown:
why do you have to come to nairaland and ask such question, knowing fully well that they are against MMM, don't you have your guider to ask or other participants, am not am mmm participant but I know of people that are doing it, and it really helped them, be patient you will be matched. stop coming here to complain, it won't help you.
it's either the Op is a Fool or he is not an MMM member

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by kayjasper(f): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2017
blazer234:

Aunty you are so hot. I won't mind meeting you. kiss

Lol... U like to meet "hot Aunty"? And get burnt from the heat afterwards right? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by tomdon(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2017
eagleonearth:
my friend will you go and sit somewhere and exercise patience? you guys give mmm haters the balls to come and talk trash here.
for goodness sake, this is weekend and operations just resumed. i strongly believe payouts will kick off full time by monday morning. those mmm economists and accountants are real pros i give it to them. the way they controlled and handled this crisis is superb. if you wont be paid, nobody will allow you make any GH request in the first place.

Nigerians and impatience be like

Payout from who exactly?? Who be fool??
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by tomdon(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2017
sladimeji:
Keep calm u will b paired.. I think nairaland should be renamed anti-mmm.. Like if u think so

All these mmm gullible long throats. They think world hates them. Wtf!!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Handsomecole:
Who in Nigeria now with his or right senses (pardon) will want to PH. Even MMM scammers know this that people just wanna GH and vamoose.

I wish MMM scheme can just convert into a political party men, dem go dey win election back to back!!! Cos they understand human psyche most especially Nigerians.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by franklingud(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=52790876][/quote]
Now tell yourself the truth, our economy now and Jonathan's era which one is the worst? Which would you prefer?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Handsomecole(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2017
You see exactly my thoughts. I just like the way MMM are taking their game they seem to be taking into consideration of how outright closure would affect most Nigerians ( suicide, HBP, )
KyleBrry:
... History has that; Sergei was once the deputy of state duma, in Russia. With the help of decieved investor he was able to acquire that political seat.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by toprealman: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2017
adadioranmah:
Still in the waiting room
Ok, let's meet at the oza room.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Franklinezenwa: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2017
No one has been matched,I haven't been able to GH self.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by samsono30: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Harmonyemerald:
MY dear, exercise patience. No one has been matched yet. It doesn't mean you won't be matched. Let us learn to give the system a chance and stop the panic. It doesn't solve our issues rather it causes mistrust to folks contemplating to PH. This is a community of me and you. #whopanichelp? Poco a poco my dear

una never see anything, just keep consoling yourselves, you're waiting to be matched, no worry you will be stamped, see if you like don't panic, of you like don't panic, you've been scammed take if or leave. Hoping in vain.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by idris4r83(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2017
akilo1:
the most dumb people in the world are some gullible Nigerians,instead of them to think of how to get Thier money from the system ,some still want to provide help, tommorow you will start to blame buhari for your failure,people should get some senses into Thier skull as mmm is coming for last fight ,finish and go
if nobody provides help how will other people get help?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by xykms101: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
BLACKbullet:
I am getting worried about what is going on in MMM, up till this morning I have not been matched for payment likewise the other people who am managing their account, I have received uncountable number of calls this morning and am confused. Please has anyone been matched for payment?

Hehehehe ! have you PH'ed ? you must pH to GH bro.... Have just spoken mavrodi's mind.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by AVISENNA: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
How come this scheme only exist in countries that are financially unstable.If were such a wonderfully scheme why isn't it existing in USA,France,China,UAE,Saudi,Isreal,Finland,Velgium,Libya,Jordan,BotswanaNamibia,...the list is endless.It can only thrive where things are not working because they bank on the desperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Ajusshi: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
The question should be.

Who will be dumb to pay ?

If you are wise. When my friend YMODULUS described how he made millions last year.

You will not see MMM as one of his investment options.

Use your brains.

Nothing wise about Me paying into somebody's account and hoping another person pays into my account.

I will rather use it to Help people I might never set my eyes on which I gladly did last year.

Good morning bro, thanks for being a kind hearted helper.
Please, I need your help, I want to buy a domain and hosting account for a blog.
I will send you a pm.
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by trevolady(f): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2017
BLACKbullet:

Op,why must you bring this issue to nairaland, by now u should know that nairaland is anti mmm, some comments you will read here will go a long to make you loose hope.Go ask ur guider if you have any question or better stl join a watsap group

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.