Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM (51290 Views)

MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Chikelue2000(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

Let's cry that Seun enable direct chat ON Nairaland.
It is easier than the email thing.
since we dnt have dat nw, what means is better
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by akilo1: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
idris4r83:
who dey deceive himself? Me or u? Keep wailing while others get paid.
go and look for a good job or start farming than hanging yourself anytime soon when mmm will finally break yoirheart
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
The scam is clear. The Guiders will PH. They ate fat and still have loads to spare. They will provide a lot of help to people with lesser amounts to make it look like it's sustainable. We be watching.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by sladimeji(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
tomdon:

All these mmm gullible long throats. They think world hates them. Wtf!!
why did u quote me... Do so again n die young
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
sojayy:

patience till u die abi
Thanks
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Yarduni: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mugu Must March.... to hell! grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by gemale(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
The question should be.

Who will be dumb to pay ?

If you are wise. When my friend YMODULUS described how he made millions last year.

You will not see MMM as one of his investment options.

Use your brains.

Nothing wise about Me paying into somebody's account and hoping another person pays into my account.

I will rather use it to Help people I might never set my eyes on which I gladly did last year.

There is no fund any where .

The earlier they understand the better.

You paid your money for somebody to spend.

Until another people fall MAGA , ur money is gone.
I swear... Dt ymodulus na my role model 4rm nw on. I respect d guy gan. Im Sabi work hard.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by oganology33(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
The OP is jxt being sarcastic. That's their next plan after their predictions failed. To torment MMM participants.

Marvros grow usually on Tuesdays & Thursdays. So does matching.

Una go dye on top MMM Mata.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Asiwajublog: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM has come to stay,people are PHING heavilly,so don't panic yet...MMM re-opened yesterday just to shame the mass media,believe you/me MMM is back and better...

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
kayjasper:
Lollz... How do you expect to be matched so easily?

Where is the money for people to use for MMM in January?

All spare money would have gone into Xmas and new year celebration, payment of children's school fee, and other expenses.

I don't see anyone who will be pledging or providing help anymore with the shock MMM gave you guys in December.

I even came across a friend yesterday asking me for a loan of #200k just so he can pay up his MMM whatever!! Who will borrow anybody #200k in Nigeria today to go and be doing MMM with?

I fear people will not get Help anytime soon.
mmm fvk up
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by AntiWailer: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
gemale:

I swear... Dt ymodulus na my role model 4rm nw on. I respect d guy gan. Im Sabi work hard.

I can recommend a very few people on Nairaland.

YMODULUS is one of them.

That guy is a role model and better than most Christians despite being an Atheist.

I am hoping to convert him back some day sha grin tongue (he go pain am as the guy don taya for spiritual bobo)

I recall transferring 50k for him to share with the money he gave out back then.

He did and gave account 100%.

He is a man of integrity and very trustworthy.

YModulus let me host u to a lunch or dinner at Oriental when you are in Lagos.

You earned my respect a lot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
paparazzi1987:
I have been matched with my wife grin grin
u no loose b dat
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by gemale(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

I can recommend a very few people on Nairaland.

YMODULUS is one of them.

That guy is a role model and better than most Christians despite being an Atheist.

I am hoping to convert him back some day sha grin tongue (he go pain am as the guy don taya for spiritual bobo)

I recall transferring 50k for him to share with the money he gave out back then.

He did and gave account 100%.

He is a man of integrity and very trustworthy.

YModulus let me host u to a lunch or dinner at Oriental when you are in Lagos.

You earned my respect a lot.
Abeg help me recommend dem o. I wnt 2 make money by hard work & legit means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by airminem(f): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Harmonyemerald:
MY dear, exercise patience. No one has been matched yet. It doesn't mean you won't be matched. Let us learn to give the system a chance and stop the panic. It doesn't solve our issues rather it causes mistrust to folks contemplating to PH. This is a community of me and you. #whopanichelp? Poco a poco my dear

So Harmonious, Said It All.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by 2tek: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
people will get matched gradually.

NB:
hello esteemed Mavrodians, Lets reply the enemies of MMM on nairaland and any other forum.If u keep quiet people will think they are correct. SERGEI Mavrodi advised us to counter any single lie,falsehood or propaganda targeted at MMM with 5 facts,truth and propaganda-neutralizing write ups. remember we have some prospects who can easily be deceived/discouraged. Every Nigerian will join MMM,so lets encourage people to join MMM otherwise these enemies of progress will create fear and panic that will negatively affect MMM. CBN and SEC tried, we replied them and Sergei responded too, they got tied and defeated. Together we will change the world. Reply them, MMM is not illegal. Be bold, Be strong, BECAUSE victory is sure. from 2TEK

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by phaamsaam: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
fifty:

Look at this one attempting to speak for us. If u are poor, others aren't. Sorry. A lot of people can afford to PH, we aren't on the same level
the dude you are replying obviously knows nothing.. Show him this

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by toluxa1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Matching Has Started

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by yxizzy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Haters! Whether you do MMM or not, I still get PAID
if you join, we both get PAID
If you don't, I still get PAID!

The decision is mine!
Life is all bout risk, even if mmm crashes now, I will still be grateful to mmm
Even if I lose my money, I will still be grateful to mmm for some families it saved, don't bad mouth it until it finally crashes, then we can calculate loss and profits... All the ponzi schemes, mmm has really lasted in Nigeria. Appreciate their effort for once

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by GMBuhari: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Harmonyemerald:

Dude. No need to be callous and insensitive. Alot if families depend on it. The least you can do is be human

I'm being realistic
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by peeta4u(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin grin haters go hug transformer

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by silvernus0: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Just GHed for a downlline......

person has gotten alert already tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by chessguru(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM defeated recession.

#IStandwithMMM

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by oxon(m): 3:44am On Jan 15, 2017
see the problem with most nairalanders is y'all have this smart guy complex but you can't make a dime for your self ..before mmm there is no thread that talks about money you won't see some wana be smart guy on naira land making speculation how this prolly might be a scam or not... or those who will point blank shoot it down as scam no doubt there is a lot scam out there but then you see people still get paid , those are the real smart guys ... I was once like this caught up in analysis and all but then the once yo I call fools are cupping. mercs and terrace apartments .. ...then it downed on me that no matter how smart you claim you are but u broke then that brain is useless , let mmm be .... if mmm didt have any stratagem to clear of all their GH then why did they come back ...and even today they pack up and leave they at least helped about 3million Nigeria for a year so ... it better than a government that do shit for me.. it better than a bank that gives me just meager percentage for huge amount of money I invest in banks ....so y'all ignoramies wake up ...take a risk today and provide and get help on mmm

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by bashlek(m): 4:49am On Jan 15, 2017
this thread is crawzilly funny..........MMM, bt i guess any work one is doin and able 2 afford more than N50,000 to invest on MMM with dis economic crisis, pls stick 2 such work grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by vickylala239: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2017
My account still frozen why?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2017
See proof here

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by vickylala239: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2017
That what I got when I tried to get help....

What is going on....

Help
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:
That what I got when I tried to get help....

What is going on....

Help

Mr Vickylala,

I don't know if you a novice on the system, but you can't GH if you didn't have a Prior PH on the system, which is where you are getting your extra 30% from.

Looking at your image, you don't have any recent PH Request, as your last PH request was on 07-11-2016,which you have already GH/cashed out on 06-12-2016, with a remaining of 30k,which remains unconfirmed on your page. So you dont have any new PH request to GH from which is why u see that pop up
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by vickylala239: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2017
fifty:

Mr Vickylala,

I don't know if you a novice on the system, but you can't GH if you didn't have a Prior PH on the system, which is where you are getting your extra 30% from.

Looking at your image, you don't have any recent PH Request, as your last PH request was on 07-11-2016,which you have already GH/cashed out on 06-12-2016. So you dont have any PH request to GH from.

No I didn't cash out...

Yes I cash out,But during that period all account was frozen and my amount was return....

Let me make u understand... I provide help of 100k some paid me,So the rest that suppose to pay happen to enter Wen mmmn freeze account,So at point No one was match to pay,mmmn freezed my account and return my balance to 30k which was remaining to get help...

Beside 20k is still pending as a guy posted fake deposit slip to me...cro has said nothing till date..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.