Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly (9356 Views)

Photo: For Those Nigerians That Thinks Sympathizing With France Is Unpatriotic / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Chosen04: Relax yourself.
My point is very simple: President Yaradua is ill, but not dead.
Whether your people call for press conference or not, that is another story.

This is Nigeria, things are not always done accordingly.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2009
This is my crime:

1. President Yaradua just like any other human being deserves a break
2. Spreading baseless rumors that our president is dead is never the right thing to do, regardless of your position
3. President Yaradua as a sick president is an inspirational human being that gives hope to others.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by chosen04(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

@Chosen04: Relax yourself.
My point is very simple: President Yaradua is ill, but not dead.
Whether your people call for press conference or not, that is another story.

This is Nigeria, things are not always done accordingly.

Now you are Talking!. I dont wish him death. But i know there will never be any press conference telling us about his health.

So where did you get your info. from? Our info. minister is not aware of such move.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by CyberG: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

@CyberG: You did not write me, you wrote daddy.

THIS FOOL SEATING IN LIBERIA WILL SOON FOLLOW ABACHA TO THE GRAVE! SINCE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT OR REGARD FOR PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, YOU ARE USELESS TO BE AROUND ON EARTH ANYMORE. SINCE YOU ALSO SUPPORT THE EVIL IN NIGERIA, MAY THE CURSE OF SEVERAL MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS ON THEIR LEADERS DESCEND UPON YOU WITH SPEED! AMADIOHA+SANPONNA+EGBESU+SANGO AFFLICT YOU PERMANENTLY! BASTARD!

=======

What does Saudi Arabia (SA) have that has catapulted them to where they are today? So much so that the Nigerian Foolish non-president is obsessed for treatment for an ailment that will SURELY send him to a pathetic death like Abacha? **** OIL ****!

Yet, Nigeria sits on top of the oil and that has been known for over 40 years yet he has no clue on what to do but jet off? Be it known that they are humans too and people die everyday in SA despite their health system. But a FOOL is unable to see beyond his nose. . .so while these countries pay next to nothing to get the best of care, Nigerian leaders travel to spend millions of dollars for health care that costs less than $700 for an entire year? And someone doesn't see something wrong with that? If they were like Nigeria, wouldn't Yaramugu have died a long time ago?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by MrCrackles(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
CyberG:

THIS FOOL SEATING IN LIBERIA WILL SOON FOLLOW ABACHA TO THE GRAVE! SINCE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT OR REGARD FOR PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, YOU ARE USELESS TO BE AROUND ON EARTH ANYMORE. SINCE YOU ALSO SUPPORT THE EVIL IN NIGERIA, MAY THE CURSE OF SEVERAL MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS ON THEIR LEADERS DESCEND UPON YOU WITH SPEED! AMADIOHA+SANPONNA+EGBESU+SANGO AFFLICT YOU PERMANENTLY! BASTARD!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Cyber: For your own sake, don't waste your time, trust me.

You will be too foolish to try to call me out, trust me bros.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
Now that's what I call comprehensive cursing.  grin

Depilot:

This is my crime:

1. President Yaradua just like any other human being deserves a break
2. Spreading baseless rumors that our president is dead is never the right thing to do, regardless of your position
3. President Yaradua as a sick president is an inspirational human being that gives hope to others.

1. No one hates Yardie, he simply has no right to hold back 150m Nigerians. If he won't leave willingly, why won't people wish he was dead?

2. Who says the rumours are baseless? Have you spoken to Yardie to confirm he is alive?

3. He is an inspiration if you are the type who wants to get into office and do nothing but worsen the situation of your people and simply use the position to treat yourself and protect your corrupt friends. If that gives you hope then your mind is truly twisted and you might be deserving of all the curses from CyberG.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by chosen04(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

@Cyber: For your own sake, don't waste your time, trust me.

Trust You?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by chosen04(f): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
debosky:

Now that's what I call comprehensive cursing. grin

1. No one hates Yardie, he simply has no right to hold back 150m Nigerians. If he won't leave willingly, why won't people wish he was dead?

2. Who says the rumours are baseless? Have you spoken to Yardie to confirm he is alive?

3. He is an inspiration if you are the type who wants to get into office and do nothing but worsen the situation of your people and simply use the position to treat yourself and protect your corrupt friends. If that gives you hope then your mind is truly twisted and you might be deserving of all the curses from CyberG.

This is pointFUL points. Depilot can you now see why i said you were trash talking?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
CyberG:

Oh MY!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

If we dont hear anything in 24 hours, then he is alive. Muslims have to be buried in 24 hours; but this rumor is scarily true sounding. Like when MJ died.  I heard they are reinforcing milita right now in Abuja, Why?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
So, wishing Yaradua to die or spreading baseless rumors that the man is dead is the solution to our problems in Nigeria?
If this is your dream, I am very sorry for you people.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by OAM4J: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
Pls dont quote me o, someone whispered to me that there is a conspiracy going one, the northerners don’t want Goodluck to continue and they are mapping out strategy to have another Northerner continue, hence the delay in announcements, like I said don’t quote me o.  lipsrsealed

No be me talk am o  lipsrsealed
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

So, wishing Yaradua to die or spreading baseless rumors that the man is dead is the solution to our problems in Nigeria?

Stop talking like an ignorant lout - Yar'adua is CURRENTLY a big part of the problem. If he dies, someone else will come in with the potential to do better. The dream is for Nigeria to improve and Yar'adua is an obstacle in that regard at present. If you are unable to see that due to he being your 'inspiration' then you must truly be deficient in cognitive ability.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^ So it is true? the man have very serious diseases!

One is a blood vessel disease where it ruptures like Ebola Virus, one kidney failure , and respiratory problems

Im surprised he lived this long! shocked
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

If he is not dead why are they arming the troops in Aso Rock ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
@debosky: Is there any reason why you continue to be offensive?
Is it really necessary?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by quadrey(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
this obviously is an issue that is supppposed to evoke the serious side of people for once cos a dead president is wat we cant afford ryt now, that is if he IS dead for real, but seriously think about it,,,, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!! a coup, a first lady takeover, senate president,(not with the current legislative fiasco), obasanjo, anybody, me, guys please lets try to confirm this shit before it hits the fan at least we'll avoid getting splashed
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2009
Yaradua knows the kinda nation he would govern when he decided to take up the job, so people spreading rumours is no big deal, however, he shd blame himself and his dumb staff for that, cos if they werent too tight lipped, people wont have to carry rumour all over the place, what is so hard in a govt admitting that he is sick.
BTW, what stops him from resigning and go and take care of his health? let him blame his head for that nonsense, the guy cant perform and yet wont step down, so he is inflicting his madness and sickness on the whole nation.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

@debosky: Is there any reason why you continue to be offensive?
Is it really necessary?

You support someone who has indirectly led to the death of thousands of children in Nigeria because of his inactivity. He is indirectly a murderer because of his indecision and selfishness - is that not enough reason to be offensive?

I have become fed up with patronising comments like yours - there is more than enough reason to be offensive.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
If Yaradua is dead and his govt is not saying anything about it, i think this is enuf to know that the nation is under the spell of useless leaders.
Yaradua is an employee of us all, we pay his salary and all that, and if he is dead, we ave the right to know, but them, it is Nigeria we talking about. shiiioooorrrrr
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
debosky:

You support someone who has indirectly led to the death of thousands of children in Nigeria because of his inactivity. He is indirectly a murderer because of his indecision and selfishness - is that not enough reason to be offensive?

I have become fed up with patronising comments like yours - there is more than enough reason to be offensive.

+1hia hia
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by paddylo1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-43601.0.html

u guys never cease to amaze me on Nairaland,the above link with the laughable title "Yar adua is die",was posted some 2yrs ago with the same nonsense rumors
people swearing that its true,some newspapers online even carried it
so what if he is dead?as a muslim he will have to be buried immediately,just like when abacha died
there is no need for all this hyperventilation and throwing e bombs and curse words

what is nairaland for anyway?has any one of u proposed a thoughtful and concise write up on how Nigeria can double or triple its GDP in 10yrs,and then we all argue the finer points,merit and demerit online?,i am only in ma mid twenties but some of u guys n gals on here just wanna turn this place into some kind of market place with no intellectual heft to the discussions

they say,u are only as good as your last gig,u lots are showing your worth with the kind of discussions u choose to bring up and indulge in
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by pureminded: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
Like I said before, if he is not buried in 24 hrs then he is alive, I wanna know why they are arming Abuja Though undecided undecided undecided
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by OAM4J: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Yaradua knows the kinda nation he would govern when he decided to take up the job, so people spreading rumours is no big deal, however, he shd blame himself and his dumb staff for that, cos if they werent too tight lipped, people wont have to carry rumour all over the place, what is so hard in a govt admitting that he is sick.
BTW, what stops him from resigning and go and take care of his health? let him blame his head for that nonsense, the guy cant perform and yet wont step down, so he is inflicting his madness and sickness on the whole nation.

My point exactly!!!
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

Like I said before, if he is not buried in 24 hrs then he is alive, I wanna know why they are arming Abuja Though undecided undecided undecided

He cld be an exemption cos he is a Nigerian
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by OAM4J: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
But why has there not been any official denial till now, this rumor is more than 12hrs now.  

Where is Segun Adeniyi or madam Dora Rebranding? or are they not aware of the rumor?  
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
this obviously is an issue that is supppposed to evoke the serious side of people for once cos a dead president is wat we cant afford ryt now, that is if he IS dead for real, but seriously think about it,,,, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!! a coup, a first lady takeover, senate president,(not with the current legislative fiasco), obasanjo, anybody, me, guys please lets try to confirm this shit before it hits the fan at least we'll avoid getting splashed

I wish our president the best and speedy recovery, but if anything goes down, I can not wait to see his replacement and also to witness how long it will take the same fools (that are wishing for Yaradua to die) to start crying and complaining about the same sh it.

Nigerians is what they call my people.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

I wish our president the best and speedy recovery, but if anything goes down, I can not wait to see his replacement and also to witness how long it will take the same fools (that are wishing for Yaradua to die) to start crying and complaining about the same sh it.

Nigerians is what they call my people.

But do u blame the people for the rumour?
if you dont know what is happening and his PA refuse to share details with the nation, then, what do you expect?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2009

My man, go right on.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
But do u blame the people for the rumour?
if you dont know what is happening and his PA refuse to share details with the nation, then, what do you expect?

I do not blame anybody, but it is never the right thing to spread baseless rumors. It is very low
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
Yes it is not fair to spread baseless rumor and i am not fan of it as well, however, when the govt leave the people with nothing than to guess, then, that is what happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tension Over Akunyili’s Senatorial Ambition / APC To Wike: Return The N2bn Rivers Money You Donated To Ondo State PDP / Flooding: Enugu Moves Against Building Defaulters, Street Traders, Nightclubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.