Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly (9353 Views)

Photo: For Those Nigerians That Thinks Sympathizing With France Is Unpatriotic / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by chiogo(f): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
@poster, arrant nonsense indeed!!  grin grin
Nobody forced him to be a president but if you're going to do something, you better do it right.
He's obviously critically ill and should have never ran for the seat in the first place. The fact that he's still there amazes me. What a country!! Smh!!
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
chiogo:

@poster, arrant nonsense indeed!!  grin grin
Nobody forced him to be a president but if you're going to do something, you better do it right.
He's obviously critically ill and should have never ran for the seat in the first place. The fact that he's still there amazes me. What a country!! Smh!!

Yes oh, tell the people that seems to think that yaradua is doing us all a fovur by putting his health on the line for something he has no clue.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by dignity1: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
I don't support any rumour about Yaradua state of health in saudi but i think is for his own best interest to resign as a president or any governmental post and  take proper care of himself, at least he can give way to Jonathan Goodluck bc i believe he can do better than him as a youth who knows what naija youth need.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
dignity1:

I don't support any rumour about Yaradua state of health in saudi but i think is for his own best interest to resign as a president or any governmental post and  take proper care of himself, at least he can give way to Jonathan Goodluck bc i believe he can do better than him as a youth who knows what naija youth need.

Let us wait till then.
I hope gooluck would have learn from all the jargons of his boss
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by skipo87(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
angry cnt believe it was just a rumor
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Hanoobaba(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
Due to fuel scartity, we've been unable to turn on the gen. But no news seems to be on the radio. And I ain't getting anything on google.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2009
I have been watching CNN all day and no news about it.
i even check the sahara
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by pureminded: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
I've searched google,ask.com and other search engines , Nuffin jaree , Yar'aduas' still alive and kicking cheesy

But seriously , Dead or alive ,will their be any change for good in Nigeria or wof? Sheybi if hin die ,Anoda person bastard,thief,ole,oole, will become president embarassed sad
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by preshizeee(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
y are the de-ploing armed military men all ova abuja , it seems the stuff is true oh,
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2009
preshizeee:

y are the de-ploing armed military men all ova abuja , it seems the stuff is true oh,

SEE!! this is what Im saying! Why are they placing mitia allover Abuja??!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
preshizeee:

Nigerians and rumours - how do you know that armed military men are 'de-ploing' all over Abuja? Can you give any evidence?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by IWASBANNED: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
I heard this blood news and i hope its not true,lets wait till tommorow morning
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
debosky:

Nigerians and rumours - how do you know that armed military men are 'de-ploing' all over Abuja? Can you give any evidence?

^^ How do we do that? lipsrsealed
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by shigidi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
i dunno men, things are weird, sahara are been too quiet. They normally dont shut up about this kind of thing but nothing from them since morning, something feels up ooo!!
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
so the only reason they cld deploy military on abuja streets and near aso rock is only if Yardull is dead?
shigidi:

i dunno men, things are weird, sahara are been too quiet. They normally dont shut up about this kind of thing but nothing from them since morning, something feels up ooo!!

Something is up, cos sahara is not talking?

BTW, do u remember that CNN dont know how to shut up if that was true?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by andico34: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
google sahara reporters. the news is there. saudi police gurading hospital. got info from a top military brass friend. the top brass were told but everybody keeping quiet. he did not giove explanation
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

^^ How do we do that?   lipsrsealed

You don't know anything - you don't know whether soldiers are being deployed or not, you don't know if Yar'adua is dead or not. They are all rumours at this point and nothing more till proven otherwise.

shigidi:

i dunno men,  things are weird, sahara are been too quiet. They normally dont shut up about this kind of thing but nothing from them since morning, something feels up ooo!!

You are simply panicking - Sahara said he was ill and that may simply be all. Besides, when did Sahara become the authoritative source?  
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

so the only reason they cld deploy military on abuja streets and near aso rock is only if Yardull is dead?
Something is up, cos sahara is not talking?

BTW, do u remember that CNN dont know how to shut up if that was true?

CNN barely reports on all our trouble that we face in Nigeria, you think they are up to this? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
CNN was even last reporting MJ's Death lipsrsealed

Im not saying he's dead, but why milita NOW?? lipsrsealed "Normal Proceudres" right??  riiiight
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2009
debosky:

You don't know anything - you don't know whether soldiers are being deployed or not, you don't know if Yar'adua is dead or not. They are all rumours at this point and nothing more till proven otherwise.

You are simply panicking - Sahara said he was ill and that may simply be all. Besides, when did Sahara become the authoritative source?

You dont think I have people in Abuja? Im just making it up on the top of my head? Whatever lipsrsealed
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

You dont think I have people in Abuja? Im just making it up on the top of my head? Whatever lipsrsealed

Riiight - you have people in Abuja? cheesy

Evidence please! Not aimless speculation.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by adexking01(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
Lets all be praying for him
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
debosky:

Riiight - you have people in Abuja? cheesy

Evidence please! Not aimless speculation.

And like I said, how? how do u think I get Funds over for Josh's Surgery- oh I forgot you dont give a damm cheesy
Like I said before, this Is what is being done. Like it or not lipsrsealed
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
andico34:

google sahara reporters. the news is there. saudi police gurading hospital. got info from a top military brass friend. the top brass were told but everybody keeping quiet. he did not giove explanation

All sahara reporters are saying is that The dude is sick and all that, nothing about his death.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
andico34:

Rubbish - why would police be guarding a hospital in Saudi Arabia? Does anyone want to steal Yardie's dead body? grin grin

What stories won't I hear on NL.

platinumnk:

And like I said, how? how do u think I get Funds over for Josh's Surgery- oh I forgot you dont give a damm cheesy
Like I said before, this Is what is being done. Like it or not lipsrsealed

Puhleeze - if you can't provide evidence, you might as well say aliens have taken over Aso Rock because you have 'people in Abuja'. cheesy
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2009
debosky:

Rubbish - why would police be guarding a hospital in Saudi Arabia? Does anyone want to steal Yardie's dead body? grin grin

What stories won't I hear on NL.

Puhleeze - if you can't provide evidence, you might as well say aliens have taken over Aso Rock because you have 'people in Abuja'. cheesy

I didn't say the man was dead, if he is not buried in 24 hours then he is alive, but I have my sources, you unbelief doesnt change it.

Now u said u wanted evidence? how? News report? Pics? Fine. I wont say anything more, wait for it. lipsrsealed
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by electronic(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
Its obvious that the office pas the man power! but honestly spkn if dis man dies wahala go dey oh, Just imagine what D nation wld pass through! So abeg make we pray 4 our country. We cant handle another death! Na we go hear am pass
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
electronic:

Its obvious that the office pas the man power! but honestly spkn if dis man dies wahala go dey oh, Just imagine what D nation wld pass through! So abeg make we pray 4 our country. We cant handle another death! Na we go hear am pass

What kinda wahala will happen, if he dies, we have VP and he will be sworn, but i will love to see the reaction of the northerners.

platinumnk:

I didn't say the man was dead, if he is not buried in 24 hours then he is alive, but I have my sources, you unbelief doesnt change it.

Now u said u wanted evidence? how? News report? Pics? Fine. I wont say anything more, wait for it.  lipsrsealed

If you have your sources, then give us real info, you said, u not saying he is dead . . . . so what are you saying?
That he is alive and what?
This is the most annoying thing, when we have to go by rumours to know what is happening to the leader of our own nation . . . .damnit
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

I know muslims who have been buried after 24 hours because they wanted autopsies. Whether or not he's dead will become known soon enough.

Now u said u wanted evidence? how? News report? Pics? Fine. I wont say anything more, wait for it.  lipsrsealed

I'm waiting sweetie. . . .but in the meantime can you send me a few of your sexy pics? wink
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
See this man¨¨
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by real4life: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
He is alive. A spokesman just confirmed on bbchausa service that though the president is sick, he may even be strong enough to perform hajj tomorrow.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

What kinda wahala will happen, if he dies, we have VP and he will be sworn, but i will love to see the reaction of the northerners.

If you have your sources, then give us real info, you said, u not saying he is dead . . . . so what are you saying?
That he is alive and what?
This is the most annoying thing, when we have to go by rumours to know what is happening to the leader of our own nation . . . .damnit

grin grin grin grin

debosky:

I know muslims who have been buried after 24 hours because they wanted autopsies. Whether or not he's dead will become known soon enough.

I'm waiting sweetie. . . .but in the meantime can you send me a few of your sexy pics? wink

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Fhemmmy: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2009
This is on BBCHausa.com.

Can someone interprete pls?

Yar'adua ya na raye
Wani kusa a jam'iyyar PDP mai mulkin Nijeria, kuma na kusa da shugaba Umaru Musa Yar'adua, ya ce shugaban na cigaba da jinyya a wani asibiti dake birnin Jeddah na Saudiyya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Public Power Supply Continues To Improve / Who Signed The Contract For Kaduna And Warri Refineries? / IGP Commends Police Performance In Rivers Rerun Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.