Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly (9357 Views)

Photo: For Those Nigerians That Thinks Sympathizing With France Is Unpatriotic / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Donmeca(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2009
Pls God, may Yar'Adua not die! May live t, complete this tenure and hand over in 2011. We are not cannibals in naija. We wont rejoice if he dies. But God, no 2nd term for him.

Depilot:

They wish Yaradua dead to finally have a president from the south.
Now, I hate this line!!! "Detruckpusher", I may have to agree with CyberG about d holes in ur fish brain. U dont sound mentally ok. Even if u're his son, bros, bros, bros, mind ur words.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2009
@ Poster

You are right

Let us just wish him well

My advice: He should resign if he wants to live longer cos the stress of been a president is more than been not a healthy person
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by otokx(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2009
There seems to be some element of truth in every rumor so lets just wait; however he should try and pace himself well so that he does not get fatigued and worn out ever so often.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by shigidi(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2009
he seems to be in a coma!!!!! This is getting scary cry cry cry
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by stone07(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2009
Who is dis dump fool Depilot.I want u to realise dat nobody is happy he is sick,but how can a sick president be able to manage or have enough time for a sick country Nigeria.Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by otokx(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2009
Where is this coma theory coming from? Did he undertake an operation?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by shigidi(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2009
otokx,
my mistake, he was unconscious for a while, not in a coma!!!!! sorry
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by otokx(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2009
noted
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by usher8701: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2009
All I pray for, God give us a good leader. if dady is good for us, God will bring him back to the seat but if not, he should just resign peacefully to who God kept for us.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by 700john: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2009
@ ALL , Please allow events to run naturally rather than all these "artificial feelings"
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by rasputinn(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2009
Oh dear,this OP is confused
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2009
all u guys wishing Yar Adua dead,may u die before him.heartless fools.
i wish Obasanjo got his third term and i wonder what side of the mouth ud be talking
u guys are despicable and sick
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by rasputinn(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2009
[img][/img]

My prayers go to Mr President,as a christian,I have to pray for those in authority,besides I think this man has sufferred enough.I pray God heals him and I suggest he shouldn't consider going for a second term,he should just take care of himself so he'll be there for his wife and children

Get well soon Mr President
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by rasputinn(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2009
@ ehie

No need to throw manners to the wind now ok wink wink
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by nethacker(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2009
ehie:

i wish Obasanjo got his third term and i wonder what side of the mouth ud be talking
Will u shut up u IDIOT  angry angry angry r u crazy ?   wats ur problem n who's ur mate here?
Do u think u can just come here and post nonsense ? I mean,wat is our society turning into?so u r telling me dat u hv no eyes to see that everything is wrong.Perhaps either ur mum or dad is benefitting frm 9ja's looted treasury. If ur strength is small,dont carry heavy burdens and if ur ideas r worthless n useless,dont come here to post,
Down-assed BITCH !!!!
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by otokx(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2009
There is freedom of expression; some will be happy if he dies and some will not be.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by usher8701: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2009
ehie:

you must be a BIG FOOOOOL. who is wishing him dead. all we are saying he is not a good leader for us with his sickness. Its affecting us all. "EHIE" RESPECT YOUR ELDERS !
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by slap1(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2009
i suspect that Depilot is actually Umaru.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by citizenY(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2009
People wish him dead and he contnues to outlive others. That is providence for youalways have good wishes
for fellow human beings. You need it too.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2009
@ Depilot,

I believe that you are in no way more patrotic than a lot of People who are wishing this "president" ill. It is only in a country like Nigeria where the health status of a sitting "president" will be this shrouded in mystery and conjectures.

Let people vet their rage on this dysfunctional state called Nigeria. If wishing the impostor dead is their medium, So be it!
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by iceland(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2009
If he wants to die he should die.What difference does it make? To me he as dead as his government!
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by wendoworld(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2009
No body dey pray make d guy kaput but if na to kaput go make am step down then lipsrsealed because even if d guy dey use walking stick e go still dey there.Some say make e resign. Una don forget say na naija we dey talk about? sad unless na miracle go happen be dat.
The guy regime be like statue e no go front e no go back e just dey there shaaa. At least we know say d former leaders draws go back but this yaradua time, me i know understand o.

@poster, o boy u need like 40 indocide tablet to clear ur head and to open ur eye. Trust me u will thank me later cool wink.And i recömend d same for those of u wey no fit see the truth and say it like e suppose be.Abeg make una tell me one good thing this regime don do to make an average or the poor citizen of naija happy. I hear one person say e resolve the niger/delta issue amicably. So the thing wey happen for uniport na ami wetin we go call that wan   Some naija ppl sha.

Though no be d man death go cure naija oo becos all those developed country wey u see so, their citizens no just shout for newspaper go back home go relax.(just as we go come nairaland come do) them put their ranting into life fcking action. So for me i believe say na we still dey give dis people d fucking chance. NOBODY WAN DIE BUT WE WAN GO HEVEN. Like wan person said just my own fucking opinion
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by numen(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2009
coolThis country right is lacking good leadership, I agree. But to wish somebody dead is just not right. Yar Adua's administration is obviously not working for us and at the pace we expect, with regards to our obvious potential. But its not fair to wish him dead and celebrate the news of his alleged death.

There should be a distinction between us and LL(low lifers) with animalistic tendencies cool
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2009
The same way Abacha's dead rumour started until it was confirmed.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by papagiddy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
may God in His mercy help save the life of our president and heal him of all sickness in Jesus name
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by opuro(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
4 the past 3yrs, i know the guyman deserve to die
yes why, as a muslim you are not expected to do things do or die.
why will someone in this kinda state of health will even think of contesting
for the councillorship of his ward
?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by jaybee3(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^^
na wa for you oh. Wishing a fellow man dead
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by opuro(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
jay bee:

^^^
I dont wish him dead, I SAY HE DESERVE TO DIE so that the country can move forward
anybody that have fever and deside to stay under the sun deserve whatever he get
PRESIDENCY IS NEVER MENT FOR SICK PEOPLE
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by usher8701: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2009
jay bee:

^^^

no one is wishing him dead. that you should know.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by TheSeeker(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2009
ehie:

You're an authentic animal angry
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by muhsin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by bibiking1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
Any citizen with a know illness that is either terminal or could degenerate to such should not hold a public position in the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tension Over Akunyili’s Senatorial Ambition / #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba / Francis Nwifuru: PDP, APGA Guber Candidates Not Needed In My Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.