Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly (9359 Views)

Photo: For Those Nigerians That Thinks Sympathizing With France Is Unpatriotic / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Remii(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2009
All those announcing the death of a living person should be careful, only God has control of lives. They should remember almost all those who formed burial committee of Zik based on false death announcement in 1988 died before the man.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by andico34: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
personally i dont wish for anyone to die. Lets continue to pray for GOD s best will for Nigeria smiley
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by atessy03(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
grin I beg close this topic, is irritating me angry
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
viva seven point agenda

DOA, no mid them - as obj would have said - u dey kampe! you aint going no where(from that hospital bed)
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by CyberG: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
If this FOOL performed his duties for which he is paid and steals as well as he claims to perform the Hajj, Nigeria will be doing much better.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by mesings: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2009
i pray he gets well soon for the sake of his children and resigns as soon as possible
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by platinumnk(f): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2009
Fhemmmy:

This is on BBCHausa.com.

Can someone interprete pls?

Yar'adua ya na raye
Wani kusa a jam'iyyar PDP mai mulkin Nijeria, kuma na kusa da shugaba Umaru Musa Yar'adua, ya ce shugaban na cigaba da jinyya a wani asibiti dake birnin Jeddah na Saudiyya.

Can someone translate this?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by IbrahimB: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2009
Yar'adua ya na raye
Wani kusa a jam'iyyar PDP mai mulkin Nijeria, kuma na kusa da shugaba Umaru Musa Yar'adua, ya ce shugaban na cigaba da jinyya a wani asibiti dake birnin Jeddah na Saudiyya.

Yar'adua is alive.
A top member of the PDP and close confidant of the President said the President is still receiving treatment in a
hospital in Jeddah, SA.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by ovo4u(m): 12:11am On Nov 26, 2009
@Postal

If i say the whole rubbish you type here didn't spoil my day of coming to the pc,then i must be telling lie's to myself.Honestly if you was so close to me right now,i would have love to hurt you so badly or give you so many slap to bring your brain back to life, You just came here to show ignorant, stupid ass hole

Please go out to the World and see,so you know how far Nigeria as a joke is to other Country, Anyway Fck Yaradua and Fck you more.

Hisssssssss angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by hax: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2009
The Presidency not releasing any info about his health and letting people spread rumours and assuming he's dead is equally ungodly. What kind of country are we living in? Lack of information. During bomb blast people thought we were fighting war. And they ran into Oke-Afa. Now people are saying the President is dead and no one gives a fidduck. Someone should spread rumours that Obama is dead. Let's see how fast they'll respond.

I'm beginning to suspect that Yar'Adua's sickness is also mental.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by theviper1: 12:32am On Nov 26, 2009
i want u peeps to know that Depilot is not even a passenger not to talk of being a co or the pilot.@cyberG,do u really have to waste time talking to someone whos got a big hole in his brain. so what are we supposed to do,feel sorry for yardie for conspiring with obj to heap more sufferings on us when they knew that he was quater past dead? and suddenly,saudi owns the best hospitals in the world,or do he go there to visit his babalawos?
nobody is wishing the man any bad,bt i just wish that the man and his cabinet are not wishing that we suffer more. what u posted here and is seriously defending is a typical example of an unscrupulous nigerian politician. defending that man and calling pple unpatriotic goes to show that u are a sycophant and is looking to gain from this govt. u and ur master are trying to drag all of us to ur early graves,bt we wont go with u.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by anchorman: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2009
We look at things from different angles and that should be respected. We are a nation that shows compasion, thus if the President is unwell, one should expect some postive wishes for him and prayers as well. My personal opinion of the president is that he has the best interest of the nation at heart. He has a positive Strategy for the nation. Thats always the problem with strategy. Because its long term, people could be a bit impatient and start painting brushes. I wish him the best of health. As a nation, it might be time to start conditioning our thinking and stop wishing anyone who is sick to be dead, not even someone who is leading the country. Please I do not need responses and negative attacks from this. This is my honest opinion and I wish people should be mature enough to respect it.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by theviper1: 12:40am On Nov 26, 2009
@depilot,have u ever heard of the word BRIC? its the new economic  buzz word and some of the countries that make up BRIC doesnt even  have oil. Nigeria have the potential of being amongst them given leaders that are well and with vision.what u wrote here makes it easy 4 us to be able to look into ur brain and we cant find anything there other than cottowool. whats that cottonwoll doing in the place of brain,or are u having ur period through ur brain?
it is folks like u who are holding this nation down and we ought to cut off ur hands.  swine.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by ovo4u(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2009
@anchorman

What do you mean? he is there for his own interest, if not then Nigeria as an oil nation supposed to have a constant electricity.

All this Country need first is for the Government to put that 24light for it's Citizen and all Road in the country tied,even in the village or in a hole,and start putting in each street with name's and all house with number, that is to say to say he is starting from the basis,this country just need simple start and that yaradua you want us to pray for has not start a bit, The Country is a Joke to people outside the world.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Remii(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2009
Come to think of it, those complaning that YarAdua is slow and they want him dead, which of the past "fast" presidents has ruled better than him. What does Nigeria has to show for their "fastness". Babangida was so fast in decision making that he himself said "History would forgive us for taking wrong decisions but would not forgive us for not taking one", then went on taken all kinds of rash decisions that got us to where we are today. I am yet to believe that history has forgiven him and his AFRC.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by theviper1: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2009
and dear @anchorman,may i ask u if the problem of electricty is supposed to be a strategy and long term as well, how long are we supposed to be patient with our `strategic president` before minor problems get solved in this land?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 12:58am On Nov 26, 2009
Remii:

Come to think of it, those complaning that YarAdua is slow and they want him dead, which of the past "fast" presidents has ruled better than him. What does Nigeria has to show for their "fastness". Babangida was so fast in decision making that he himself said "History would forgive us for taking wrong decisions but would not forgive us for not taking one", then went on taken all kinds of rash decisions that got us to where we are today. I am yet to believe that history has forgiven him and his AFRC.

No one wants him dead per se - they are tired of their current situations. It will be the height of foolishness to accept Yardie simply because we've had worse presidents. We as a people cannot accept mediocrre leadership for the sake of it.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by ovo4u(m): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2009
Remii:

This is Exactly why the Country has fail to move forward, Bring the bad past to compare the reality we have now,all we need first is just 24light and all road tied and all street and house arrange and have address, is this expensive? compare to the 4 new presidential flight?

Please don't bring the past and he has done nothing to show for how long he has being there,come to my city in Warri where i came from,all they do there is put street light inside the main city and while inside of the city look like pit, is this Government or they are all fooling themself or people like you who think they are trying?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by TheSeeker(m): 1:14am On Nov 26, 2009
The poster I'm sure, wasn't thinking clearly when he made this post, otherwise he wouldn't have made an effort to start it.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Czarskit(m): 1:19am On Nov 26, 2009
Dear Mumu Thread starter,

I suggest you get a life, a new one. . .anyone at all, cos this one u're living sucks. Yeah it does! This thread of yours says so. . . sad
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by paddylo1(m): 1:20am On Nov 26, 2009
@depilot,have u ever heard of the word BRIC? its the new economic  buzz word and some of the countries that make up BRIC doesnt even  have oil. Nigeria have the potential of being amongst them given leaders that are well and with vision.what u wrote here makes it easy 4 us to be able to look into your brain and we cant find anything there other than cottowool. whats that cottonwoll doing in the place of brain,or are u having your period through your brain?
it is folks like u who are holding this nation down and we ought to cut off your hands.  swine.

BRIC eh, lets see
Brazil, has lots of oil
Russia, has lots of oil
India, no oil, but has oil companies that hold foriegn oil reserves
china, cnooc,petrochina some of biggest oil companies in the world(china has oil of its south seas)

it is folks like u who are holding this nation down and we ought to cut off your hands

how is he holding the nation down,care to elaborate?
i mean if the president dies,the vice takes over for 2yrs
what exactly is the point of your rant?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by TheSeeker(m): 1:27am On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo:

BRIC eh, lets see
Brazil, has lots of oil
Russia, has lots of oil
India, no oil, but has oil companies that hold foriegn oil reserves
china, cnooc,petrochina some of biggest oil companies in the world(china has oil of its south seas)

how is he holding the nation down,care to elaborate?
i mean if the president dies,the vice takes over for 2yrs
what exactly is the point of your rant?
Democratically and constitutionally, yes, it is true. But with Yaradua, I'm sorry to break it to you brother, if - God forbid - anything happens to him today that disables him from ruling, another Northerner will be appointed to step in his shoes, not Goodluck.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by paddylo1(m): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2009
Democratically and constitutionally, yes, it is true. But with Yaradua, I'm sorry to break it to you brother, if - God forbid - anything happens to him today that disables him from ruling, another Northerner will be appointed to step in his shoes, not Goodluck.
that will not happen my friend
why do we like to unnecessarily bother ourselves
when murtala was killed,did obasanjo a southerner not take over for close to 3yrs,and this was in 1976 when the north had a lot of military personal in the army?
now the army is more proffesional and reflects all the states in roughly equal proportion
plus the niger delta people will not stand for jonathan being pushed out
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by zmurda(m): 1:35am On Nov 26, 2009
i hiss in Navajo language.
Depilot are you afraid you won't get any more contracts after the death of your uncle?
Stupid bugger
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by TheSeeker(m): 1:41am On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo:

that will not happen my friend
why do we like to unnecessarily bother ourselves
when murtala was killed,did obasanjo a southerner not take over for close to 3yrs,and this was in 1976 when the north had a lot of military personal in the army?
now the army is more proffesional and reflects all the states in roughly equal proportion
plus the niger delta people will not stand for jonathan being pushed out
Funny that you don't know Nigeria is no longer running on the constitution. . . I could have argued that blindly if I didn't know better. Let me tell you something and I would have asked you to note it - but I don't pray for a situation that will make the note come to reality - if Yaradua, God forbid, dies today, Jonathan will only be an acting president until a substitute is appointed from the North; we all know that's against the constitution but trust me, I heard it from lots of confirmed sources and even watched, read and saw interviews about it.

It has been emphatically stated many times, Jonathan will NEVER replace Yaradua if anything happens - maybe for a while until someone else is appointed but not constitutionally. As for the Niger Delta not standing for his push-out, I'm sorry, they will just rant, threaten and make whine but that's all there is to it, and to make matters worse for him, he wasn't there for them when they needed him - he's already an outcast.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by paddylo1(m): 1:41am On Nov 26, 2009
i hiss in Navajo language.
Depilot are you afraid you won't get any more contracts after the death of your uncle?
Stupid bugger

all of you on this thread please enlighten me on what your problem is?

u dont like yar adua?,who do u prefer atiku,buhari?those 2 devils are worse times 10

dude that posted above what exactly is your problem?if he is dead the vice takes over

if he is alive,then he continues,nigeria today constitutes 36states

most states should concentrate on developing themselves and stop looking up the the feds

just like fashola is doing,all yaradua has to do is provide security,power and defense

in security he is doing well to resolve the niger delta crises amicably

in power he is doing poorly,but u cannot build a power plant in less than 2yrs in most cases

so what is the problem,i will take yar adua over any of the other northern clowns anyday,at least he is not corrupt

and no i have no contracts with the feds
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by theviper1: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2009
@paddy-lo,am sorry that you are already low and cant go lower than that (as he that is down needs fear no fall) since your clouded brain cant even figure out how they are holding the country down and u call my post a rant,let me explain it to u in your kindergaten vocabs. how many presidents u know goes to saudi arabia to treat themselves every one week. are u so stupid that u cant even think with your head,or do u simply wanna pick on me? if that is the case,then i say slowpoke bring it the fck on. filho da puta
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by paddylo1(m): 1:45am On Nov 26, 2009
Funny that you don't know Nigeria is no longer running on the constitution. . . I could have argued that blindly if I didn't know better. Let me tell you something and I would have asked you to note it - but I don't pray for a situation that will make the note come to reality - if Yaradua, God forbid, dies today, Jonathan will only be an acting president until a substitute is appointed from the North; we all know that's against the constitution but trust me, I heard it from lots of confirmed sources and even watched, read and saw interviews about it.

It has been emphatically stated many times, Jonathan will NEVER replace Yaradua if anything happens - maybe for a while until someone else is appointed but not constitutionally. As for the Niger Delta not standing for his push-out, I'm sorry, they will just rant, threaten and make whine but that's all there is to it, and to make matters worse for him, he wasn't there for them when they needed him - he's already an outcast.

u are making out your opinion to be fact in case of a hypothetical situation

i my friend will go with precedent and the constitution over your opinion,(which of course u are entitled to)

and p.s u cannot appoint the president of nigeria,this is not egypt or gabon
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by TheSeeker(m): 1:49am On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo:

u are making out your opinion to be fact in case of a hypothetical situation

i my friend will go with precedent and the constitution over your opinion,(which of course u are entitled to)

and p.s u cannot appoint the president of nigeria,this is not egypt or gabon

LMAO!!!! grin grin grin So Yaradua wasn't appointed? Was he voted in? Since when has Nigeria been following the constitution when it comes to electoral practices?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by paddylo1(m): 1:50am On Nov 26, 2009
@paddy-lo,am sorry that you are already low and cant go lower than that (as he that is down needs fear no fall) since your clouded brain cant even figure out how they are holding the country down and u call my post a rant,let me explain it to u in your kindergaten vocabs. how many presidents u know goes to saudi arabia to treat themselves every one week. are u so stupid that u cant even think with your head,or do u simply wanna pick on me? if that is the case,then i say slowpoke bring it the fck on. filho da puta

fashola just announced a budget of #420bln,for lagos the largest in its history

what has yar adua going to saudi arabia have to do with that?

i tell u that,if half the governors in the country perform half as much as fashola does,nobody would care if yar adua is in the country or not as the country would be on auto-pilot

so keep cursing yourself there and waiting for a savior,nigeria consists of 36states

one man cannot do nothing if the others refuse to pull their weight

so i expect your rant should be directed at the living deadweight governors

and stop picking on someone who u should instead be praying for,i guess u will live forever too right?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by paddylo1(m): 1:52am On Nov 26, 2009
LMAO!!!! So Yaradua wasn't appointed? Was he voted in? Since when has Nigeria been following the constitution when it comes to electoral practices?
so u are telling me that nigerians would have voted for buhari instead?

a well known sharia enthusiast,and former dictator?

i dont think so bro
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by TheSeeker(m): 1:55am On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo:

fashola just announced a budget of #420bln,for lagos the largest in its history

what has yar adua going to saudi arabia have to do with that?

i tell u that,if half the governors in the country perform half as much as fashola does,nobody would care if yar adua is in the country or not as the country would be on auto-pilot

so keep cursing yourself there and waiting for a savior,nigeria consists of 36states

one man cannot do nothing if the others refuse to pull their weight

so i expect your rant should be directed at the living deadweight governors

and stop picking on someone who u should instead be praying for,i guess u will live forever too right?
Makes sense. If all governors were to perform half as much as Fashola is doing, Nigeria will be the greatest country in Africa. But what are they doing with the allocations? Nothing! You can imagine where local government chairman's wife is receiving =N=1,000,000.00 kitchen allowance monthly and what do you expect of such place?
paddy_lo:

so u are telling me that nigerians would have voted for buhari instead?

a well known sharia enthusiast,and former dictator?

i dont think so bro
Na! That's not what I said. But we all know Yaradua was appointed and that's the truth, we can't hide from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Leaders Are Sponsors Of Boko Haram - Former Wife Of Borno Royalty / Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.