Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly (9358 Views)

Photo: For Those Nigerians That Thinks Sympathizing With France Is Unpatriotic / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by transformR: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
n grin grin grin grin
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by ovo4u(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
Who even Vote Yaradua in self? if nor be Fatherism, please has anyone know who they will rotate the seat to when he die or save to finish his tenure,because there is nothing like Election in my country,i was still in Nigeria the last election and am a withness that people don't vote,not for President,Governor,Chairman,House of Rep as the lenght goes.

Did anyone here know if Nigeria would ever start practing Democracy and rule of law?,first like putting people like OBJ,IBB and Ibiro in a life imprisonment.I think this country would be like the history of the Black America President Obama,they have being fighting to get there for long and it finally happen meanwhile those that start the race are all dead and so many Black American would say this''i wish my Ancestor's was here to witness this change'', i think if Nigeria will be better we here in Nairaland or in the next century would not withness it from the point of view of the country now because out of 36 state,it only one state is doing just like 10% of what a state should be doing and that is Fashola,maybe our great great great great great grand kids in the next more century to come will be the one to see the nature change oneday.

Nigeria is Pussy to other's in the rest of the world as they see it that way and that is the reality just like someone say above.All because of this bad leader's.

The country has make so many Nigerian suffer too much and even if all of us here crowd to Aso Rock and fight,we can't even hurt the gate man for Yara dua nor himself because all we want is good government, so as someone suggest we should crowd to Aso rock and throw stone,am sure we all would die in the process because they would use the Zombie against us and the situation is still remain the same, so we have to wisely think of what to produce Good Presidency and Governments to make the country better.

As i type this note here,am just sad and taking some glass of beer to chill off with great baba Fela /music, i just keep hearing OBJ and Yaradua in his mouth, i don't know why great Fela call the name of this people long time ago and they are the people rulling the country now and fcking it up more.

God Bless my Mother land if death is what would bring changes to my country am sure i would have to wish that person we want death to die very fast,if am the one to die to make my country better, am sure i would because i aren't afriad of death,all we want is a better country, after all thousand's of Nigeria have died,but we still don't have assurance that even if he die the next person would take us to the next level.

sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by ovo4u(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2009
Can someone please tell me the state of Yaradua now? is he dead or alive or what new with this dude?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by switch47(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2009
he is so fit, he will be among the super eagles first 11. mr president is alive!!
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by theviper1: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
pple are being sycophantic and emotional on NL. do they want to been seen as good pple or are they expecting anything from yardua and his family? no one can run his family from exile and expect things to go well,so also is yardua not going to be in a saudi hospital and run a country as big, complex and complicated as nigeria. he knew that he was terminally ill b4 being imposed on us. so all we have to do is wake up every day to tell the president `ndo,pele,sorry and all that? what kind of a presidency is that and pple do not expect us to talk for fear of being labelled ungodly. ungodly ko, undevil ni!
we are being bombarded with Fashola as an example and when i asked @paddy_lo yesterday if gov Fashola is running Lagos state from sarajevo and everything is going well,he couldnt answer me,instead he was scratching his balls.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by mikeoscar: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-43601.0.html

u guys never cease to amaze me on Nairaland,the above link with the laughable title "Yar adua is die",was posted some 2yrs ago with the same nonsense rumors
people swearing that its true,some newspapers online even carried it
so what if he is dead?as a muslim he will have to be buried immediately,just like when abacha died
there is no need for all this hyperventilation and throwing e bombs and curse words

what is nairaland for anyway?has any one of u proposed a thoughtful and concise write up on how Nigeria can double or triple its GDP in 10yrs,and then we all argue the finer points,merit and demerit online?,i am only in ma mid twenties but some of u guys n gals on here just wanna turn this place into some kind of market place with no intellectual heft to the discussions

they say,u are only as good as your last gig,u lots are showing your worth with the kind of discussions u choose to bring up and indulge in

Spot on buddy.

I even see many cheering the other fellow who is swearing and cursing on as if that is supposed to be our culture(and He is even hurting himself in the process for nothing!).
Last time i checked this forum, it was swearing and cursing at Maryam Babangida and wishing her death, now it's the turn of Mr President. The interesting thing is that the poster has listed the issues sorrounding His post which to me is more of Morality and patriotism yet some folks must go-off tangent and must swear and curse people out wrecklessly on this forum to feel good.

When we have done all we know to do, Please people pray, pray and pray to God for our president and our great nation for devine intervention. That's right in the sight of God. We should also learn to use this forum to discuss way forward. See me dey here dey prepare turkey for another man's country on Thanksgiving yet I think back and say, could we not have been having some milestones like thanksgiving or something to thank God for, but it's never too late. Let's start looking beyond personal interests and see how we can use this forum to stop those with the wrong motives/agenda from getting into government. We do have critical mass and individual weight here I suppose, I see that some lady has even called a minister or so to confirm if Mr President is alive or not(I mean, how many of us have such access? grin), yep, we can synergise our thoughts and pass our grieviances on as well as articulate solutions. Who knows, some key people in government might be on NL. God bless you us all.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by zenithprof(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
For those of us who want to hear the truth we should be sincere to us our dear pesido is terribly sick leading a sick nation like ours what do u expect as result in the state of the nation.what i personally sees in all these is that the man(presido) is under a oath,he covenanted with OBJ and the rest to clinch on that post in order to cover the atrocities perpetrated by the past administration can't u people sees that this man is dieing gradually and we are all here trying to cover thing up that all his well him even his so call dearling(turah) fails to advice him to step down in peace.My candid advice for as a citizen is for him to step down if he desire to live long Nija is to big for him to handle, health is wealth so utilize it well

Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by stede(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2009
9ja pple, so far He is still the president we need to RESPECT the man & PRAY that God should give him sound health
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by tithe(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Depilot, i bet u yr plane will soon crash, wat is yr point?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Smi1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2009
bunch of clowns !!! NL needs purification
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by larrylyric(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
Depilot: You are a FUCKING IDIOT NUMB SKULL for posting the NAUSEATING GARBAGE UP THERE! Fine, hold your opinion but don't force it down anyone's throat! Apparently, you are as dead as a maggot-infested piece of trash that you think this Yarafool has been inspirational? Your brain must be full of holes. . .that is if you have any! And, you complete your pathetic excuse of a post with "GOD"? Thunder+Sanponna+Amadioha strike you dead. . .for coming to spew you garbage on here! You're truly disgusting and so if Yaradua has not "stolen" money like you claimed, albeit falsely, but has done more to protect the utterly corrupt persons and practices that will take this country lower into the abyss of hell, does that make him a good president? You are a big idiot and you are totally incapable of speaking among sane animals, talk less of human beings!

Point to 1 accomplishment that this foolish sick president has that rivals any of the serious but developing countries in Africa! And this fool is mouthing off garbage about Nigeria joining the league of industrialized nations? Look, you have no idea what the so-called industrialized nations are getting their hands into now and for the future and you definitely have no mental capacity to even fathom it. Take this from someone who actually is seeing and into such things and there is no way you will wrap your bleeped up brains around something like this!

Seconded
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by paddylo1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
we are being bombarded with Fashola as an example and when i asked @paddy_lo yesterday if gov Fashola is running Lagos state from sarajevo and everything is going well,he couldnt answer me,instead he was scratching his balls.

i would be glad if u kindly left my balls out of this matter  cheesy

on a more serious note,respect the president,respect life for we are all going to meet death someday

i am talking purely from the aspect of the condition the man is in now
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by theviper1: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
ok,noted. i will leave ur balls out of it as u instructed paddy mi grin.
bt on a serious note,i got respect for the man both as my elder and as my president. am not happy or gloating that the man is sick,neither will i be happy if he dies cos he is someone`s hubby,daddy,uncle and the list is endless. losing ur dad is no fun as am a living testimony to that. bt the dude is not respecting the wishes and desires of millions of nigerians by clinging to power knowing fully well that his ill-health will never permit him to do anything meaningful for the nation. if he really loves this country,he should do the honourable thing by resigning his office and concentrate on his health while the nation charts a new way foward,cos as someone said,HEALTH IS WEALTH. how many times have this man been admitted to hospitals in saudi arabia this year alone? its neither helping us nor him.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by paddylo1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
ok,noted. i will leave your balls out of it as u instructed paddy mi .
bt on a serious note,i got respect for the man both as my elder and as my president. am not happy or gloating that the man is sick,neither will i be happy if he dies cos he is someone`s hubby,daddy,uncle and the list is endless. losing your dad is no fun as am a living testimony to that. bt the dude is not respecting the wishes and desires of millions of nigerians by clinging to power knowing fully well that his ill-health will never permit him to do anything meaningful for the nation. if he really loves this country,he should do the honourable thing by resigning his office and concentrate on his health while the nation charts a new way foward,cos as someone said,HEALTH IS WEALTH. how many times have this man been admitted to hospitals in saudi arabia this year alone? its neither helping us nor him.

i respect your views here,and all i can say is that i wish him quick recovery and perhaps we re-evaluate in 2011
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
a leader is an annoited one wether bilnd or deaf, it is not nessecary for him to be a pastor before he turns an annoited one, and the bibles speak no arm to my anoited , dont wish him death but if you love nigeria as your coutry pray for movement and God's intervention, i suggest if we all want nigeria to grow Now tell God to kill all present and past leader including people who eat goverment money deirect or indirect and let there children suffer for it in every aspect of life , i know some people would be scared cos there papa get ant in there coat, but as for me i say (AMEN)

i dont wish any one dead because i also believe this is a jazz method for longlife techniques i no the routine of the scope , so no comment commentation
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by dayolove: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
it is obvious that depilot or whatever he calls himself is out to waste people time on nairaland. thank God for freedom of speech but contributors like this fellow should try to discuss issues like this before with his immediate family or friends and see if he is not stoned or castigated before going public with such topic. i ask you depilot, are you moving forward with this so called president of yours. what inspiration can you possibly draw from someone like him who shields the likes of ibori, aandoka, peter odili, orji uzor kalu, etc. if you are not a thief but flocks around one, what are you. we are in a computer age, other countries of lesser status/size in africa have moved on. At the pace your dear president is moving, we cannot even with a fourth term for him get anywhere near countries like Ghana. Have you read our useless senators at least for once nailing the executive led by this same president of yours for non-performance of the budget. Even the dumb senators/reps now knows his time is up.
Depilot, grow up and be reasonable when next you post. this forum should be for the mature and forward minded individuals. The level you are operating now is for the 18th century.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by remoranger(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2009
na so we go dey dey? grin grin
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by shesi(m): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2009
actually i have heard a high profile gossip that the president of nigeria is either dead or his heart has stopped and he's on life support. this was contained in communique which some very important people pay very big money for.

i wish nigeria all the best.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by IchieStan: 1:06am On Nov 27, 2009
Hi Young folks, you people should better take it easy. This is somebody's life in question. No matter whose it is. Life is always precious that is why the first instinct in man is to protect it. Do not wish anyone death even your worst enemy. If you are disenchanted with our Mr. President, then do everything to win the next election and take over from him. Or if you are so much in a haste, overthrow him now that he is on tour and get things right. PLEASE, let us learn to be gentle and mature for once. Let us not paint a very unpatriotic image of ourselves to the wider world. The words of the elders are words of wisdom. Never have a hand in someone's death even by wishing it. Nigeria is SWEET and will remain so, not minding what we are going through. God dey.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by prudentcy(m): 2:06am On Nov 27, 2009
Yaradua can not achieve wot Fasola has achieved for just 2 years in his regime,
A sick president ruling a sick nation, what do you expect?,
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by theviper1: 2:29am On Nov 27, 2009
somebody heard a high profile gossip that the president of nigeria is dead, sweet!,whereas his own president depends on a nigerian pastor even for his own breathing. its a wonderful world. bt what can we do? CA VA ALE.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by naijawebe(m): 2:59am On Nov 27, 2009
Hey folks!

You need to check this link out in SAHARA REPORTERS' website. It won't be long before we get the true story.
The most populous Black nation in the world refuses to tell her citizens how their president is doing health-wise.
This is "THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES". in Nigeria. Lord help us.
WHAT A COUNTRY: I WEEP FOR THEE

http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4347:yaradua-unconsciousq-in-saudi-arabia-fears-mount-in-nigeria&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by naijawebe(m): 4:33am On Nov 27, 2009
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Ndeewonu: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2009
@POSTER

GOD BLESS U BROTHER.

GOD WILL HEAL OUR PRESIDENT. I KEEP PRAYING 4 HIS QUICK RECOVERY.

MANY PPLE WILL BEGIN TO THINK I AM A POLITICIAN OR A PAID AD AGENT. NAW.

TO WISH YOUR CONTRY WELL, U VE GOT TO WISH YOUR LEADER WELL. IT IS SYMBOLIC. HE IS THE HEAD. THE BIBLE, THE KORAN ALL ATTEST TO HONOURING & PRAYING FOR YOU LEADER. DO U KNOW Y AMERICANS R EXCEPTIONAL? NO MATTER WHAT, THEY STILL PRAY 4 THEIR PRESIDENT; THEY STAND BY HIM; THEY RESPECT HIM. ENGLAND SHOWS THEIRS EVEN IN THEIR NATIONAL ANTHEM: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN; GOD BLESS THE QUEEN. LET US LEARN TO RESPECT & PRAY FOR OUR PRESIDENT.

ALSO BELIEVE ME, YAR'ADUA IS A VERY GOOD MAN WITH GOOD SPIRIT. HIS ADVISERS ARE CRUEL B/C HE DID NOT CHOOSE THEM. THEY ARE D ONES DRAGGING HIM BACK. AT LEAST, YAR'ADUA IS NOT CORRUPT LIKE OBJ OR IBB OR ABACHA. NA.

LET US PRAY FOR HIS RECOVERY. I AM DOING SO. HE IS NOT THE ONE THAT STOLE OUR USD16 BN FOR NEPA WORK; NEITHER IS HE THE ONE THAT EMBEZZLED ALL OUR MONIES FOR INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVPT. UNDER HIM, WE HAVE AT LEAST, SEEN APPRECIABLE LEVEL OF RULE OF LAW. AND FOR (ALMOST) THE FIRST TIME, A POLICIAN/GOD-FATHER IS JAILED FOR CORRUPTION. I BELIEVE THAT HE STILL HAS SOME THINGS TO OFFER US.

I DON'T KNOW HIM & I AM NT FRONTING FOR HIM.

GOD BLESS YAR'DUA.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by obiksam(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2009
Deplote you are a blend fool go and tell your village peopel such trash
I promise you, you will be Yarafool bed meet they will stroke you Ocherre, Isi'ngbaka or
Onunala ahu egbe. Idiot
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Ndeewonu: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2009
obiksam:

Deplote you are a blend fool go and tell your village peopel such trash
I promise you, you will be Yarafool bed meet they will stroke you Ocherre, Isi'ngbaka or
Onunala ahu egbe. Idiot

I GET AMUSED AT THE LEVEL ILLITERACY IN NIGERIA. I DON'T CURSE PPLE. I TEACH THEM CIVILITY. U OBVIOUSLY NEED TO BE EDUCATED - EDUCATION IS NOT ONLY GOING TO SECONDARY & TERTIARY INSTITUTION.

IF U WANT TO CHALLENGE AN IDEA, IDENTITY THE POINTS & ATTACK THE POINTS; THAT'S HOW EDUCATED PPLE BEHAVE. WE NEED TO LEARN.

AND IGBO PEOPLE APPEAR TO B THE WORST IN THIS AREA. SORRY, BROTHER, I'M AN IGBO MAN; SO I KNOW WHT I M TALKING ABOUT. WE NEED TO CHANGE.

FOR ALL THE NAME CALLING, I BLESS YOU, FOR CHRIST SAYS WE SHOULD DO SO. LET US EMULATE HIM.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Ndeewonu: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2009
OBIKSAM,

PLEASE, LISTEN TO PPLE LIKE Agitator TALK & TACKLE ISSUES & LEARN. I DONT KNOW HIM BUT HE'S CIVIL. BE YOU ALSO EDUCATED. YOU ARE NOT YET.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
No matter what rumour mongers say, President Umaru Yar'Adua will do for the benefit of Nigeria what the former heads of state failed to do.
Nigerians should thank him for the achievements of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria.

I wish him well.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by coolkaboom(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
it's an unfortunate situation that we have an slowpoke president and a lame daft vice-president to boot. If it were a smart vice, there's no way yar-adua wouldsneak out of naija to a saudi-hospital to charge his batteris (or whatever scientific miracle is keepin him alive) without properly handing over as stated in d constitution. Its only a goat that doesnt acknowledge that Mr President cant handle the rigours of the job that would continue to encourage him to hang on to power.

If he wont do the honourable thing and resign, the ahgel of death will have to rescue us all from his uninspiring stewardship (or lack of it). If it was Odilior Duke occupying that post, they would hav unplugged his machines long time ago. Goodluck is spineless, clueless and useless.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Austin234(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
True our President is seriously ill. We can as well pray for him at least to complete his tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen / Ibrahim Idris Visits Police Service Commission / FG To Concession 6 Hydro Power Generation Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.