Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly (9339 Views)

Photo: For Those Nigerians That Thinks Sympathizing With France Is Unpatriotic / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2009
First, I must give kudos and my respect to our president for being able to maintain this difficult position.
I admire his courage and drive to keep on pushing through, even when the pinheads are busy wishing him the worst.

Everybody talks about him being a sick man or a sick president; my questions for you people are: 1. is being sick a choice? and 2. who the hell are you to make fun of a sick man?
Go and check President Yaradua's record from day one and you will discover that even being sick for many years, the man has accomplished more than most Nigerian politicians do in their entire careers, and more than most of you people will ever see in your life time

I see president Yaradua as an inspirational human being; he has proven to the world that just because you're sick or disable doesn't mean your life is over. With love and support, you can do just about anything.
President Yaradua continues to perform hard duties without complaint or pointing fingers. I personally see his endurance as hope to others.
But Nigerians people as usual are mostly too dead and blind to see anything from everything.
All our leaders for the past 40 years rubbed us, but I can assure you that this president hasn't taken a kobo that doesn't belong to him from this nation. And that alone is more than enough for me to take off my hat to him.

God gives life and only God can take it away. Please let us all stop testing God and allow him (God) to handle his business.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

First, I must give kudos and my respect to our president for being able to maintain this difficult position.
I admire his courage and drive to keep on pushing through, even when the pinheads are busy wishing him the worst.

Everybody talks about him being a sick man or a sick president; my questions for you people are: 1. is being sick a choice? and 2. who the hell are you to make fun of a sick man?
Go and check President Yaradua's record from day one and you will discover that even being sick for many years, the man has accomplished more than most Nigerian politicians do in their entire careers, and more than most of you people will ever see in your life time

I see president Yaradua as an inspirational human being; he has proven to the world that just because you're sick or disable doesn't mean your life is over. With love and support, you can do just about anything.
President Yaradua continues to perform hard duties without complaint or point fingers. I personally see his endurance as hope to others.
But Nigerians people as usual are mostly too dead and blind to see anything from everything.
All our leaders for the past 40 years rubbed us, but I can assure you that this president hasn't taken a kobo that doesn't belong to him from this nation. And that alone is more than enough for me to take off my hat to him.

God gives life and only God can take it away. Please let us all stop testing God and allow him (God) to handle his business.

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by effizy123(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
governing a country is a serious business and it demands all the energy that the individual occupying that office can muster. Yar'adua should be sincere with himself and the country and announce that he is not interested in any second term of office. period! nobody wants him dead, but as a sick president, he opened the door for all sorts of rumour mill any time he travels out of the country.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Iykopee(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
@poster u appear to me more of a psycho. all we want to know is a confirmation of whether he is dead or alive and not that crappy writing of yours.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Iykopee: are you dead or alive? is your father alive?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
Arrant nonsense!
@Ujujoan: of course, it is arrant nonsense till the chicken comes home to your door step to roost.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
To douse this attention,i think one of the aides to yaradua should open up & give us  info on this guy.,or will turaya takeover as the new presy
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by MandingoII(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
I heard he had AIDS.

There gotta be some truth to this.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
In fact, it has been confirmed that the man is ill, but strong and alive.
There will be press conference very soon (hopefully before the end of the day) addressing the nation.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by MandingoII(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2009
There will be press conference very soon (hopefully before the end of the day) addressing the nation.

More LIES.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Iykopee(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
2many clowns in nairaland why
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
Dude, you didn't answer my questions shocked
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by puskin: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
@poster
What port-folio are U occupying or aspiring 2occupy in Yar'adull's government.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by chosen04(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

When[b] lie [/b] meets [b]Rumou[/b]r confusion reigns supreme.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
@puskin:
Not a politician and never plan to be one.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Chosen04:
That information is nothing but the honest truth, from a very very reliable source.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by OAM4J: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
How come there has been no official pronouncement from the government quarters to deny or confirm this rumour? We are talking about the President of the country and not an ex 1st lady here. This rumour has been out more for than 6 hours and there has been no official pronouncement.

To me it is either the Government is insensitive or insincere. I would be surprise if they claim they are not aware of this rumour.

I can not imagine this kind of rumour flying around this long in any other country without an official pronouncement.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
Ujujoan:

Arrant nonsense!

Seconded. Apart from shielding corrupt politicians and making pronouncements that are still only on paper, he has wasted nearly 3 years with no results.

Nothing wrong with being sick, but if you are so selfish that you allow your sickness drag over 140million people into the doldrums then you are a huge liability. Yar'adua should resign and go treat himself and stop wasting Nigeria's time.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
How come there has been no official pronouncement from the government quarters to deny or confirm this rumour? We are talking about the President of the country and not an ex 1st lady here. This rumour has been out more for than 6 hours and there has been no official pronouncement.

To me it is either the Government is insensitive or insincere. I would be surprise if they claim they are not aware of this rumour.

I can not imagine this kind of rumour flying around this long in any other country without an official pronouncement.

I totally agree with you, but we must understand that this is also Nigeria (we do not do everything accordingly). I am sure that they have their reasons for being very careful before pulling the trigger.

From my understanding; president Yaradua is always very private when it comes to his health issue or record. It is possible that this is the instructions he gave his officials before leaving for Saudi Arabia.

And as long as he's alive, his instructions come first.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by CyberG: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot: You are a FUCKING IDIOT NUMB SKULL for posting the NAUSEATING GARBAGE UP THERE! Fine, hold your opinion but don't force it down anyone's throat! Apparently, you are as dead as a maggot-infested piece of trash that you think this Yarafool has been inspirational? Your brain must be full of holes. . .that is if you have any! And, you complete your pathetic excuse of a post with "GOD"? Thunder+Sanponna+Amadioha strike you dead. . .for coming to spew you garbage on here! You're truly disgusting and so if Yaradua has not "stolen" money like you claimed, albeit falsely, but has done more to protect the utterly corrupt persons and practices that will take this country lower into the abyss of hell, does that make him a good president? You are a big idiot and you are totally incapable of speaking among sane animals, talk less of human beings!

Point to 1 accomplishment that this foolish sick president has that rivals any of the serious but developing countries in Africa! And this fool is mouthing off garbage about Nigeria joining the league of industrialized nations? Look, you have no idea what the so-called industrialized nations are getting their hands into now and for the future and you definitely have no mental capacity to even fathom it. Take this from someone who actually is seeing and into such things and there is no way you will wrap your bleeped up brains around something like this!
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
Nothing wrong with being sick, but if you are so selfish that you allow your sickness drag over 140million people into the doldrums then you are a huge liability. Yar'adua should resign and go treat himself and stop wasting Nigeria's time.
You have a point there, but it's still not pleasant to start embracing or spreading baseless rumors that the president of our great nation is dead.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Cyberg: Where is your Daddy?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by snowdrops(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
CyberG:

Depilot: You are a FUCKING IDIOT NUMB SKULL for posting the NAUSEATING GARBAGE UP THERE! Fine, hold your opinion but don't force it down anyone's throat! Apparently, you are as dead as a maggot-infested piece of trash that you think this Yarafool has been inspirational? Your brain must be full of holes. . .that is if you have any! And, you complete your pathetic excuse of a post with "GOD"? Thunder+Sanponna+Amadioha strike you dead. . .for coming to spew you garbage on here! You're truly disgusting and so if Yaradua has not "stolen" money like you claimed, albeit falsely, but has done more to protect the utterly corrupt persons and practices that will take this country lower into the abyss of hell, does that make him a good president? You are a big idiot and you are totally incapable of speaking among sane animals, talk less of human beings!

Point to 1 accomplishment that this foolish sick president has that rivals any of the serious but developing countries in Africa! And this fool is mouthing off garbage about Nigeria joining the league of industrialized nations? Look, you have no idea what the so-called industrialized nations are getting their hands into now and for the future and you definitely have no mental capacity to even fathom it. Take this from someone who actually is seeing and into such things and there is no way you will wrap your bleeped up brains around something like this!
cool it man. breath in, out, now open a can of carling, there you go.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by lyfe(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
yawnnnnn

We do not want a mediocre as president but someone who is going to give hope to people and motivate us.
A president/leader (Yar Adua) should atleast be a able to give 15 minutes of unscripted motivational talk to his followers not just some kind of polished speeches and all that, I am not wishing him dead. but a question if he is patriotic and godly what is he doing in Saudi Arabia, what is wrong with LUTH, UCH, Federal Medical Centers.
@poster don't let people start throwing E-curse.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
@poster don't let people start throwing E-curse.
grin
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by CyberG: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

@Cyberg: Where is your Daddy?

Look, I wrote a very toxic response to your stupid question but changed my mind: don't ask me stupid questions that have no bearing to the pathetic thread you created! In your entire life, NEVER ask me such questions again!

@Snowdrops. . .yes I probably should "cool it" and you can see from my last response. Is it not utterly provocative that anyone mouths the gibberish this poster made? Imagine if Nigeria was not in this terrible situation (a whole 150 Million+), we could be having better conversation on our progress but what is the chance of a decent start if anyone thinks that this slowpoke president has made our situation any better?
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by debosky(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

You have a point there, but it's still not pleasant to start embracing or spreading baseless rumors that the president of our great nation is dead.

It is not pleasant, but it might be the heart cry of some people, that the man would die so their sufferings might be reduced. undecided

Besides, if he was more open about what was going on we wouldn't need speculation. I don't need to remind you that the so called 'president' disappeared for months a while back with no one knowing whether he was dead or alive.

Rumours of death have always been passed around so it is nothing 'unpatriotic' and 'ungodly' - some might even argue that a true patriot will want Yardie dead so Nigeria can move forward! cheesy
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by MrCrackles(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
CyberG:

Look, I wrote a very toxic response to your stupid question but changed my mind: don't ask me stupid questions that have no bearing to the pathetic thread you created! In your entire life, NEVER ask me such questions again!
grin grin grin
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
The man will be back home shortly, stronger than ever.
Our president could be president Jesus and I guarantee you that hopeless Nigerians would still be crying.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by chosen04(f): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot:

@Chosen04:
That information is nothing but the honest truth, from a very very reliable source.

Depilot.

Its obvious you are too far from Nigeria. Naija govt hardly calls press conference. I just called the info minister and there is nothing of us.

But, she wont confirm nor deny the lies and rumours over Mr president.

Depilot learn to put calls across b/4 talking trash.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
@CyberG: You did not write me, you wrote daddy.
Re: Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly by Depilot(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
Depilot is now very popular, this is starting to be fun kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGBO's Are You In Support Or Against Creation Of Biafra Republic? / FEC Approves Heart Surgery At UNTH / APC Still Leading In Kano So Far With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.