Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25740 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

YOU are the one who has refused to accept the simple truth that the world is changing and you need to get with it or get lost!!
stop living in the 1600s and wake up.
u're so funny!!
bull shit's whats coming out of ur mouth !, u need to change my dear
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

YOU are the one who has refused to accept the simple truth that the world is changing and you need to get with it or get lost!!
stop living in the 1600s and wake up.
So how has the world changed? Do women open doors for men?; Do women pay for dates?; Do women propose to men?; But you have hand-picked a couple of things that you claim has changed, cherry picking only the inconvenient things as the things that have changed. There are certain intrinsic things that would never change, and an attempt to change it will be inconsistent with nature. You need to celebrate  and embrace the differences between the sexes instead of your nonsensical attempt to make an incursion into a male behavior.

So how many times does your father wash dishes at home? Or how many times does your mother commandeer your daddy to wash dishes?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2009
wait i forgot! its mostly africa that hasnt changed.
those men who use imported religions to scare their wives.
im living in the western world, if you havent forgottern. WE ALL help out.
its not a one person thing.
now im really out, the same things getting repeated over and over again.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by sjeezy8: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2009
whats the big deal she said WITH her not for her?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2009
Princek12:

So how has the world changed? Do women open doors for men?; Do women pay for dates?; Do women propose to men?; But you have hand-picked a couple of things that you claim has changed, cherry picking only the inconvenient things as the things that have changed. There are certain intrinsic things that would never change, and an attempt to change it will be inconsistent with nature. You need to celebrate  and embrace the differences between the sexes instead of your nonsensical attempt to make an incursion into a male behavior.

So how many times does your father wash dishes at home? Or how many times does your mother commandeer your daddy to wash dishes?

What a bunch of crap. You are confusing societal differences with biological ones. Now that you have showed us you know nothing, what about a candy to console yourself?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2009
that is why the divorce rate and the amount of tumultuous relationships in the West is as high as the empire state building. Adopt the Western way and most likely all y'all females will be baby mammas or will be divorced because many men don't want to be subject to  the behaviors of these women who feel that they are equal in the relationship and that the man is not leader; instead, he is a co-leader.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2009
Princek12:

that is why the divorce rate and the amount of tumultuous relationships in the West is as high as the empire state building. Adopt the Western way and most likely all y'all females will be baby mammas or will be divorced because many men don't want to be subject to  the behaviors of these women who feel that they are equal in the relationship and that the man is not leader; instead, he is a co-leader.
again you are reapeating the same thing over and over again.
you can go back in my posts and see my replies.
using imported religions to scare your wife. if not for the fear of God for most african women, do you think she would still be with your sorry ass? just because there is no divorce doesnt mean the marriage is happy.
WOW!!! clap for yourself.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2009
Princek12:

that is why the divorce rate and the amount of tumultuous relationships in the West is as high as the empire state building. Adopt the Western way and most likely all y'all females will be baby mammas or will be divorced because many men don't want to be subject to  the behaviors of these women who feel that they are equal in the relationship and that the man is not leader; instead, he is a co-leader.

You sound like a castrated man. Do you really need to control a woman to feel like a man? That makes me think you are really insecure if you gain confidence in your woman's weakness.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2009
michelin89:

What a bunch of crap. You are confusing societal differences with biological ones. Now that you have showed us you know nothing, what about a candy to console yourself?
you are the one who knows nothing. Are we not talking about societal differences? When did we start talking about biological differences? And even so, biological differences, for example hormonal differences, is largely responsible for the differences in behavior in the society?

My point is that certain things don't change, since Amaka talked about this is 2009 and not 1600.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2009
AMAKA, u really need to see a shrink, u have issues !
accept, nothing will happen to u.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chiogo(f): 12:25am On Nov 29, 2009
Oh pls, most divorce cases in the west are caused due to financial issues, not because the man was asked to wash dishes. All these excuses sha.  grin

And yeah, I know Africans stay married for [b]100 [/b]years, the question for the women is 'Were they really happy?" Some were just too scared to leave. What do women gain through divorce in Nigeria? Nada!!! Abeg leave matter.  tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2009
Princek12:

you are the one who knows nothing. Are we not talking about societal differences? When did we start talking about biological differences? And even so, biological differences, for example hormonal differences, is largely responsible for the differences in behavior in the society?

My point is that certain things don't change, since Amaka talked about this is 2009 and not 1600.

So what has "natural" got to do with established social norms? Nature can only come up when considering biological differences.

Be coherent with your argumentation and stop mixing inconsistent theories.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2009
michelin89:

You sound like a castrated man. Do you really need to control a woman to feel like a man? That makes me think you are really insecure if you gain confidence in your woman's weakness.
You sound like a hermaphrodite, maybe that is why you are confused? What have i said that has any element of control? When did role sharing equate to control. Mention one phrase in anything i have said that alludes to control. Why don't you respond intelligently instead of all these "straw man" arguments.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2009
chiogo:

Oh pls, most divorce cases in the west are caused due to financial issues, not because the man was asked to wash dishes. All these excuses sha.  grin

And yeah, I know Africans stay married for [b]100 [/b]years, the question for the women is 'Were they really happy?" Some were just too scared to leave. What do women gain through divorce in Nigeria? Nada!!! Abeg leave matter.  tongue
GBAM!!!

like i kept saying, just because she didnt leave doesnt mean she was happy.
then they will start quoting the Bible! lol
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2009
Princek12:

You sound like a hermaphrodite, maybe that is why you are confused? What have i said that has any element of control? When did role sharing equate to control. Mention one phrase in anything i have said that alludes to control. Why don't you respond intelligently instead of all these "straw man" arguments.

Have you ever heard of deduction? Why do you need to be a leader? Ahahahahha! Gosh you make me laugh.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2009
he is threatened by the woman, thats all.
there is no other explanation. cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by lovemoi2(f): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2009
i just read the first page, and all i can say is that the poster of this thread is an[b][size=14pt] idiot[/size][/b]

another useless excuse for a man
rolll eyezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2009
sometimes some men are fed with useless values like women belong in the kitchen or a woman's place is with thr kids.first of all we are in a civilized nation where both are seen as a team and not leader and subordinate i hate backward thinking men like you.cuz ur type has caused my aunt to resign her job to taking care of the kids of because he feels threatened of her success.if u cant wash the dishes or assist ur wife.then you are a failure and not a husband just some sexist egomaniac punk.wake up to the new world order.african mentality my arse african culture itself is a destructive one.word
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by NegroNtns(m): 12:31am On Nov 29, 2009
Hey full, who is asking you do dish. . . is she here? point her out.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chiogo(f): 12:32am On Nov 29, 2009
pc guru:

sometimes some men are fed with useless values like women belong in the kitchen or a woman's place is with thr kids.first of all we are in a civilized nation where both are seen as a team and not leader and subordinate i hate backward thinking men like you.cuz your type has caused my aunt to resign her job to taking care of the kids of because he feels threatened of her success.if u cant wash the dishes or assist your wife.then you are a failure and not a husband just some sexist egomaniac punk.wake up to the new world order.african mentality my arse african culture itself is a destructive one.word
**applauds him** Well, there's still hope.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 12:32am On Nov 29, 2009
michelin89:

So what has "natural" got to do with established social norms? Nature can only come up when considering biological differences.

Be coherent with your argumentation and stop mixing inconsistent theories.
You are right nature comes up when considering biological differences, and my point is that the biological differences is inextricably linked with certain differences in behaviors between men and women--thanks to testosterone and estrogen; although some societies engage in forcing behaviors on the sexes to the extent that it becomes oppressive, while some other  societies try to encourage behaviors  that go against behaviors caused by biological differences, which will result in catastrophe. Balance is key.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by tayo4me(f): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2009
seriously, i feel has sum issues he nids to deal wit. Mayb his mother turned his father to a GBEWU DANI- sori i dont know d english translation- n he's tryin to avoid such situation.
If nt he wont still be arguin ova dis mata, he's just too egocentric for my likin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 29, 2009
Princek12:

You are right nature comes up when considering biological differences, and my point is that the biological differences is inextricably linked with certain differences in behaviors between men and women--thanks to testosterone and estrogen; although some societies engage in forcing behaviors on the sexes to the extent that it becomes oppressive, while some other  societies try to encourage behaviors  that go against behaviors caused by biological differences, which will result in catastrophe. Balance is key.

And what culture are we discussing now? Does it encourage or force?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2009
michelin89:

Have you ever heard of deduction? Why do you need to be a leader? Ahahahahha! Gosh you make me laugh.
Why does the man not have to be a leader? The last time I checked there has to be some leader and there can't be two captains to one ship. So who then is the leader? I need to ask if all these women are raised without their fathers before I proceed, because if y'all are raised without your fathers then i can understand why you don't understand that the man is supposed to be the leader of the house.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by lovemoi2(f): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2009
i dont blame the poster

these days even a village goat can have access to the computer and internet

grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2009
lovemoi2:

i dont blame the poster

grin grin
LMFAO!! how is Dubai treating you?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2009
lovemoi2:

i dont blame the poster

grin grin
bush girl, ur papa no give u home training
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by bluespice(f): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2009
don't suffer fools to live
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2009
michelin89:

And what culture are we discussing now? Does it encourage or force?
Nigerian culture does not force anyone, any woman to wash dishes. Men also wash dishes, but it so happens that the women, more often than not, wash the dishes. Just like men, more often than not, provide financially for the family and engage in all other manly pleasantries such as paying for dates, opening doors, etc. while i never hear any woman complain about her being relegated to a woman role as the benefactor of these things, I hear moaning when she it is being said that more often than not, she will do the dishes.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by lovemoi2(f): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

LMFAO!! how is Dubai treating you?

lol

not bad i like the place you should try and visit sometime
it gets really hot but the weather at this time is just ok
but i will be leaving in less than one week time cry cry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2009
what does the society know.by now society will always embrace mediocrity and crappy values.the media forces immoral values on us so much that unconsciously we inhale them and assume them to be alright.an example if you haven't cheated you arer not a man,if u havent smoked weed u re dulling. that's why i said our culture is destructive.weren't we the first dude in the world killing twins.medias like citypple and other junks will have nothing to sell if the nation is perfect.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2009
Princek12:

Why does the man not have to be a leader? The last time I checked there has to be some leader and there can't be two captains to one ship. So who then is the leader? I need to ask if all these women are raised without their fathers before I proceed, because if y'all are raised without your fathers then i can understand why you don't understand that the man is supposed to be the leader of the house.

My father is very much alive. I spoke with him just today. And if I may say I don't wish to live the way my father does, because my father isn't living the way his father does.

Now that I have made this point clear, I'll add this: except you want to get religious, tell me where naturally males are leaders? You can say males usually protect which is true, but in that case should soldiers command their citizens because they take care of their defense? Being a leader is not a privilege but a big responsibility. You serve the people you lead and not the other way round. Do you know what happens when a leader thinks he must subject his citizens? One word: Abacha. We all celebrated his death, so why do you still insist that dictatorship is the best form of leadership?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email / Yearnin For A Man's Touch / After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.