Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25728 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
@jaybee, werrin dey pain me be say u be man ooo,
give ur self brain ooo, mor make all this women use ur head rub yansh oo??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Distasteful to cook? so if your wife was coming home late, you wouldnt clean and cook? angry

I'll get me some take-away and some stuff to go with it. . .  Oh, and she'll still do the cleaning up!!!

Thats what she gets for getting home late grin grin grin

A married woman should get home before her husband!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

NOW!!!! you have overstayed your WELCOME!
GET OUT!  angry angry angry

No let him stay, let him expose his backwards mentality.

WL- Im dissapointed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Me?? do the dishes with u??
what kind of stupid love is that one?? angry  Imagine her telling me that i have to do the dishes wif her??
angry angry angry angry

Very soon she will ask you to do her undies.
Give women an inch and they will take a mile.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you dey craze?!?!

shaaaa they wan chase me to the white man ooooo.
im tryna keep my faith in naija guys.
anyway i wont marry any of them that are like YOU! angry angry angry

I see say thunder wan fire that your premature mouth grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

give your self brain ooo, mor make all this women use your head rub yansh oo??
i can see that your father gave little to no respect to your mother. thats why you have this your stupid and twisted backwards african mentality.
so is this what he taught you? that your mother is nothing but a maid and a intimacy gadget to bear sons?
OH NO! YOU ARE FUKING UP BIG TIME. remember, its almost 2010, WAKE UP!!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

give your self brain ooo, mor make all this women use your head rub yansh oo??
roflmao
u can't be too sure abt that gender thing bruv
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Whats wrong with that?? dont you have washing machines? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What if your wife becomes in capable to do housechores, do u divorce her? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@WL- What if she just did a 12 hr shift at the hospital, you still expect her to cook and clean
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
Amaka, i nor understand u oo? nor find my trouble oo, if u like give ur man all ur paynt make him was, that one concern u!
i no no weda na man u dey with or na woman??
~Sauron~:

u so right joo,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by funkybaby(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
jay bee:

What happens if you both work 9-5, have like 3 kids to attend to when you get back home, cook for them whilst he sits and watches all sort of sport on tv and you are tired around 8pm already thinking abt next days work?
Marriages are meant to be equal partnership and lovers are meant to be help eachother except you go and marry someone that's like 10 yrs or so older than you.
Wrong if the lady is a full house wife but def needed if both are working class

My response to this post is based on my own personal views/experience

I am aware marriage is a partnership and reason why i use the word ''partner'' to refer to my man and not the usual ''boyfriend'' term.

In marriage, he will definitely help out with the house chores. He is well educated, enlightened and exposed to know that he has to be supportive of his wife.

However, i WILL NOT DEMAND that he does the dishes. There are more ''dignifying'' chores that the man can do such as sorting and loading clothes into the washing machine, bathing the kids or helping out with the ironing. But asking him to wash the dishes. . . . NO !
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Plat, dont be disappointed, old-fashioned women are everywhere, they do a good job as wives and still behave themselves.

When u clock 35, things will change by force grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i can see that your father gave little to no respect to your mother. thats why you have this your stupid and twisted backwards african mentality.
so is this what he taught you? that your mother is nothing but a maid and a intimacy gadget to bear sons?
OH NO! YOU ARE FUKING UP BIG TIME. remember, its almost 2010, WAKE UP!!

Like I said, a house maid and a blowup doll with a hole in it grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Basildon1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
Lol, i think it depends on whose place it is, if it's in your yard,i think it's courtesy to help with the dishes, but if you have been invited over for dinner and she wants you to do the dishes, TELL HER TO OVERDOSE SLOWLY!!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

What if your wife becomes in capable to do housechores, do u divorce her? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u just have negative things in ur head !!!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Secretz(f): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
All these guys agreeing with the OP, nor mind them, especially that WHITELEXI DUDE, you, especially, I know you go to the kitchen and cook VERY WELL, you even go on all fours and scrub them floors good and proper.  tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by posakosa(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
You should both leave plates there until it turns Moldy.

Why wash it if you can throw the plates away---- buy new ones.

wink wink
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Like I said, a house maid and a blowup doll with a hole in it grin grin grin
continue talking thrash with your teeth widely open ,
what u just want is a man that will eat ur shit, one you can easily manipulate !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
@funkybaby
The poster just changed his tone. He never insinuated that the wife or G/f demanded he wash the dishes initially. He his just generally against men washing dishes.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Incapable of doing house chores? She'd better sprint back to her father's house and gimme back ma bride-price?
There are capable hands out there begging to be hitched.

funkybaby:

My response to this post is based on my own personal views/experience
I am aware marriage is a partnership and reason why i use the word ''partner'' to refer to my man and not the usual ''boyfriend'' term.
In marriage, he will definitely help out with the house chores. He is well educated, enlightened and exposed to know that you have to be supportive of his wife.

However, i WILL NOT DEMAND that he does the dishes. There are more ''dignifying'' chores that the man can do such as sorting and loading clothes into the washing machine, bathing the kids or helping out with the ironing. But asking him to wash the dishes. . . . NO !

You are a STAR!!!! cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

@Plat, dont be disappointed, old-fashioned women are everywhere, they do a good job as wives and still behave themselves.

When u clock 35, things will change by force grin grin

But there is a good reason why old-fashion is still dying out!

its old!!

full depth:

u just have negative things in your head !!!

No im serious.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Incapable of doing house chores? She'd better sprint back to her father's house and gimme back ma bride-price?
There are capable hands out there begging to be hitched.
lol
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

All these guys agreeing with the OP, nor mind them, especially that WHITELEXI DUDE, you, especially, I know you go to the kitchen and cook VERY WELL, you even go on all fours and scrub them floors good and proper.  tongue

Yes i do when i'm in my house and single, but when i marry, i expect certain things to change. . .  it cannot be by force! Lai lai
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
@jaybee, Im a man, and i see things in that perspective.
dont care how u see urs.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

dont care how u see urs.
u be ibo?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2009
@SAURON, u are indeed a blessing to MANHOOD !!
@jaybee, does it matter?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
whitelexi:

Yes i do when i'm in my house and single, but when i marry, i expect certain things to change. . .  it cannot be by force! Lai lai

why?? you did it for yourself!!??

ibkaye:

lol

this is why I reccomend Women to have a seperate savings account  in their marriage.  lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

full depth:

continue talking thrash with your teeth widely open ,
what u just want is a man that will eat your shit, one you can easily manipulate !!

No I dont, I have a man who respects me, respects my opinion, any problems we discuss it like normal people, there is no "do this because I say so"

I need the type to have the children put to bed because I am coming home from standing on my feet 14 hrs at a hospital and will have my bath running when I get back.

thats the type of man I have cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
nah just asking grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2009
jay bee:

nah just asking grin grin

Funny though most igbos men I know from home are like that. grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

dont care how u see urs.
man my foot!
just because you have a di.ck? and so?

jay bee:

u be ibo?
igbo
i hope not oooo
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Funny though most igbos men I know from home are like that. grin grin
does it remotely have anything to do with the bride price thingy??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

dont care how u see urs.
Oh I see where this is going now. The OP plans to push the 'I'm the man' button that will trigger an outcry from the female posters. It's what people do to irritate feminists, works every time too. At first it's entertaining seeing all the girls get wound up and such but then it gets boring. Watch, everytime someone says something about 'equality' or whatnot, full depth will come up with a reply about being 'the man' or something cheesy

Yeah, we get it, you big man you grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

@SAURON, u are indeed a blessing to MANHOOD !!
@jaybee, does it matter?

My pastor said the same thing last Sunday. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.