Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25672 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
Me?? do the dishes with u??
what kind of stupid love is that one?? angry  Imagine her telling me that i have to do the dishes wif her??
angry angry angry angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
So what? is that a rpobelm for you? angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by yme1(f): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
grow up dear cause i think you have a long way to go undecided

2 Likes

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
its a problem, why on earth will she ask me to do that !
what pains me the most is that she's got the gut to ask me!!  angry angry

y me:

grow up dear cause i think you have a long way to go undecided
did u just say i should grow up?? and wash the dishes??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
Yeap. You should grow up. if you cant do the dishes, what if your wife is in labour and had to be in hospital the whole month, who would do the dishes? or is it you will give your Dog to lick the dishes clean? Na waa oooo!  angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by yme1(f): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2009
i see nothing wrong with the woman you love asking you to do the dishes with her
it makes the moment more pleasurable and you guys can talk and probably end up bleeping yourself in the kitchen cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
if not doing the dishes makes me a kid, then she berra be prepared to be with a kid all through,
mmcheeeeeeeew
angry angry
Gabry:

Yeap. You should grow up. if you cant do the dishes, what if your wife is in labour and had to be in hospital the whole month, who would do the dishes? or is it you will give your Dog to lick the dishes clean? Na waa oooo!  angry
thats a different case !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
Common now. . . So you wont do dishes and you wont do housework as well? not even once?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
y me:

i see nothing wrong with the woman you love asking you to do the dishes with her
it makes the moment more pleasurable and you guys can talk and probably end up bleeping yourself in the kitchen cheesy

i dont like kictchen sex!!! guess that makes a good reason why i dont have to take that shit-ass-dish-washing talk she's bringing up.
on a serious note, how would u feel seeing ur MAN washing the dishes??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
undecided
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

i dont like kictchen sex!!! guess that makes a good reason why i dont have to take that shit-ass-dish-washing talk she's bringing up.
on a serious note, how would u feel seeing your MAN washing the dishes??

My man always wash the dishes especially when I did the cooking. To him, he dont take it a s a big deal ooo
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Igwe9(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

its a problem,  why on earth will she ask me to do that !
lol, if i were you, i'd rather i was asked to do it than having my food served with a plastic plate. smiley smiley
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2009
@gabry, I will only when she's away on a journey or sunthin as such,
but, if she's home or around, forget it !! A woman ought to take care of the home, dontcha gerrit??
Gabry:

My man always wash the dishes especially when I did the cooking. To him, he dont take it a s a big deal ooo
ask ur man if he really likes what he's doing? im sure u threatened him,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
Igwe.:

lol, if i were you, i'd rather i was asked to do it than having my food served with a plastic plate. smiley smiley

nothings wrong with plastic plates,  grin

@topic- ure sad. If i asked my man to help me, we would be be having fun and doing more than washing cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

@topic- ure sad. If i asked my man to help me, we would be be having fun and doing more than washing cool

what on earth would u guys be doing in the kitchen that cant be done somewhere else ?? thats how u cajole ur men into doing whts not ,
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

@gabry, I will only when she's away on a journey or sunthin as such,
but, if she's home or around, forget it !! A woman ought to take care of the home, dontcha gerrit??ask your man if he really likes what he's doing? im sure u threatened him,

I dumped my bf because he was just like you.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  
Who do you think you are?  Because u can pee standing up Eat with your own hands!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

what on earth would u guys be doing in the kitchen that cant be done somewhere else ?? thats how u cajole your men into doing whts not ,
angry angry angry angry angry

i see you have a lack of sexual imagination lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Why would i cajole him into doing anything? 

So i see you think sex is a gift men give to women right? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
imagine, stupid thread like this!!!
are you not the same person who opened the thread "Stop, Stop!?"
nah by force to post every little thing that happens in your life?!  angry
if you wanted to vent you should have posted this in the "What's On Your Mind" thread.
abeg, na wetin?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Secretz(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
Thank you Lord God, Most High for bringing such a wonderful, dish washing, funny MAN who loves to cook into my life.   tongue  kiss
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2009
Igwe.:

Me?? plastic plates?? the day she tries that one, what i will do eh !
platinumnk:

I dumped my bf because he was just like you.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  
Who do you think you are?  Because u can pee standing up Eat with your own hands!

its not ur fault, i wonder how amany men u have dumped !!!
platinumnk:

i see you have a lack of sexual imagination lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Why would i cajole him into doing anything? 

So i see you think sex is a gift men give to women right? undecided undecided undecided
sex in the kitchen?? does that in any way prove that a man has a high sense of sexuality??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

Thank you Lord God, Most High for bringing such a wonderful, dish washing, funny MAN who loves to cook into my life.   tongue  kiss

You're lucky, my man can't cook, but ill teach him grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by scemchee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

its a problem,  why on earth will she ask me to do that !

yes my broda u need to grow up and wash the dishes. it is no ones duty to do so, cos na wife u marry and not a maid.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Me?? do the dishes with u??
what kind of stupid love is that one?? angry Imagine her telling me that i have to do the dishes wif her??
angry angry angry angry
I smell an unromantic man embarassed am running out of this thread.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

imagine, stupid thread like this!!!
are you not the same person who opened the thread "Stop, Stop!?"
nah by force to post every little thing that happens in your life?!  angry
if you wanted to vent you should have posted this in the "What's On Your Mind" thread.
abeg, na wetin?
THE AMA-OJOO, if u dont have anything to say, BOUNCE !!
cant a man say whats on his mind again wetin naa??
rokiatu:

I smell an unromantic man embarassed  am running out of this thread.
whats wrong wif all these ladies sef how does washing plate make a man unromantic abeg??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
is it that hard to wash the damn dishes?
you lazy baffoon.
you deserve NO WOMAN!!!
or im guessing you grew up seeing your father treat your mother this way.
how else can you have such a messed up backwards mentality?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Me?? plastic plates?? the day she tries that one, what i will do eh !its not your fault, i wonder how amany men u have dumped !!!sex in the kitchen?? does that in any way prove that a man has a high sense of sexuality??

You will do what? LOL yeah right
I never got dumped cool
like i said u have no sexual imagnation as well.  cool
scemchee:

yes my broda u need to grow up and wash the dishes. it is no ones duty to do so, cos na wife u marry and not a maid.

thank you brother, there is hope for our 9ja men cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Igwe9(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Not any more, i didn't say ceramics. smiley smiley
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaybee3(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
can you load the dirty dishes in the dish washer?

no big deal in washing your own plates. So what right do you have telling her to wash your own plate if you can't wash hers?
wake up dude, dis is the 21st century
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

THE AMA-OJOO, if u dont have anything to say, BOUNCE !!
cant a man say whats on his mind again wetin naa??whats wrong wif all these ladies sef how does washing plate make a man unromantic abeg??
like i said if YOU CAN READ!!
if you wanted to post what was "on your mind" you could have went to the "what's on your mind" thread like i said before.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

is it that hard to wash the damn dishes?
you lazy baffoon.
you deserve NO WOMAN!!!
or im guessing you grew up seeing your father treat your mother this way.
how else can you have such a messed up backwards mentality?

Score +1  for Amaka grin

Igwe.:

Not any more, FYI, i didn't say ceramics. smiley smiley

whats wrong with them?  grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
look, u alll are beginning to annoy me sef.
man must wash plate to prove his love, nonsense !!!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
Bros abeg bone. . .  There's a difference between being single and having a babe/wife.

Nothing dey for washing your dishes, but when u bring someone into your life, you'd like to think she was homely enough to keep a home!

that is essential wife-material attitude, nobody wants potential-divorce-material, and from their attitude u cannot miss them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / She Blocked Me Because Of This / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.