Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25673 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
as21d
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
yme1:
grow up dear cause i think you have a long way to go undecided
wonderful!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by tonivee2(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
fulldepth:

i dont like kictchen sex!!! guess that makes a good reason why i dont have to take that shit-ass-dish-washing talk she's bringing up.
on a serious note, how would u feel seeing ur MAN washing the dishes??
Wats d big deal in washing the dishes, who has been doing it wen she isn't around? She no be ur slave ooo,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by AntiNormal(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2018
fulldepth:
Me?? do the dishes with u??
what kind of stupid love is that one?? angry  Imagine her telling me that i have to do the dishes wif her??
angry angry angry angry

You say it like it's a problem. It's really not.
In my opinion, I think you should be glad she asked. Some girls wouldn't, and then they'll get mad at you for not offering or knowing that they want you to. Her asking just means she wants to connect with you and have fun. No need to get so huffy about it.
Also, don't be so set in your somewhat neanderthal ways that you don't recognize a good thing when you have it. Your girlfriend asking you to do the dishes WITH her - not FOR - is not an insult or a stab at your manly manliness. It's a invitation to hang out and chill with her.
Reverse the situation and imagine if you asked her to help you wash your car. Doesn't mean you can't do it by yourself. Just means you want to be close to her while you do it.
Think man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now / She Blocked Me Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.