Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25697 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Rosabelle(f): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
Well as far as Im concerned men who go on and on and on about not doing anything to help at home because they are 'men' are the one's who can barely satisfy their women in bed, if not, your masculinity wouldnt be soo easily threatened!
If you have hands and a mouth to eat, why is washing your plate a problem?
Anyway, its us women I blame. All you ladies shouting here, Ive said it before on other threads, leave these men alone, start with your sons. If you bring your son up to know that after mummy has cooked, to show his thanks, he should wash his plate, when he grows to be a man, he'l know washing his plate is a sign that he was brought up by a good woman. A woman who makes him understand that women are not there to serve men, but to be protected by men!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mamagee3(f): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
full depth:

see your face like plate !!,   nor just let me vex for u.

Comon go and wash those plates. angry angry
Lazy boy, you finished enjoying the food, angry
Yet you can't wash the plates
. angry angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
amaka no vez ooo there is nother wrong in fucking ur man the way u want in ur house because he is week. me na me the Bleep my own woman no be she the Bleep me because am not that week as that of ur man. and my woman likes me for that.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
To the people who responded to my earlier statement, I do agree that there is nothing wrong with the man doing the dishes when the woman's hands are full. I do not have an extreme view as it is only practicable, efficient, and reasonable for a man to wash dishes when his woman is busy. My question for ladies is that do you think that women should have more of a natural affinity to washing dishes; in other words, is washing dishes more of a what woman is supposed to do because of its inherently kitchen-like nature?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2009
Prince, I think it depends on the couple involved, and how independent the man was, when he was single, and living alone.

When I was single, I did all my washing, cleaning etc. Never had house help, so naturally, I can slip into either role, doing the heavier stuff guys do, or what my wife would normally do.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
There is nothing wrong in a man washing the dishes, it depends on presentation from the lady's side.
But when you are taking the man for granted thats when i can say u might be treading on dangerous ground.
For pete's sake u dont wash with p**sy, u wash dishes with hands and I think both male & female has that.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2009
Princek12:

To the people who responded to my earlier statement, I do agree that there is nothing wrong with the man doing the dishes when the woman's hands are full. I do not have an extreme view as it is only practicable, efficient, and reasonable for a man to wash dishes when his woman is busy. My question for ladies is that do you think that women should have more of a natural affinity to washing dishes; in other words, is washing dishes more of a what woman is supposed to do because of its inherently kitchen-like nature?
you have Pride issues, just face it.
anyway, NEXT!!
tongue

nwabuking5:

amaka no vez ooo there is nother wrong in fucking your man the way u want in your house because he is week. me na me the mess my own woman no be she the mess me because am not that week as that of your man. and my woman likes me for that.
if you cant come up with a better excuse, just please leave now.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
ifedy:

There is nothing wrong in a man washing the dishes, it depends on presentation from the lady's side.
But when you are taking the man for granted thats when i can say u might be treading on dangerous ground.
For pete's sake u dont wash with womanliness, u wash dishes with hands and I think both male & female has that.
sexy pic!! i believe you made those designs?  smiley
which one are you?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
i do wash every thing in my house even before any woman started coming in to my house at the first place. even there is no kind of dishers that i don't know how to cook in my house. i even cook for my girl when ever she comes to my house. and she will go to the kitchen and dish the food out for both of us to eat together. and i like doing it. not that i cant do them for my wife.

but the one and only big question here is must a woman order her husband to do them as if is his normal duty in the house. and he must do them? someone anser me
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you have Pride issues, just face it.
anyway, NEXT!!
tongue

if you cant come up with a better excuse, just please leave now.

Classic ad-hominem attack: when you have no answer the next thing to do is attack the person in an attempt to divert from the issue. All i asked was a yes or no or opinionated answer. Where did all this pride stuff come from?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Rosabelle(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Ifedy . . . . please who made those clothes? Theyre grand. I need a taylor. Talk to me please
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2009
nwabuking5:

i do wash every thing in my house even before any woman started coming in to my house at the first place. even there is no kind of dishers that i don't know how to cook in my house. i even cook for my girl when ever she comes to my house. and she will go to the kitchen and dish the food out for both of us to eat together. and i like doing it. not that i cant do them for my wife.

but the one and only big question here is must a woman order her husband to do them as if is his normal duty in the house. and he must do them? someone anser me
Thank you. That is the same question I asked Amaka before she said I have pride. Na waa for some women oooooooooooooo
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

sexy pic!! i believe you made those designs?  smiley
which one are you?

I dint make any of the designs, neither am I there. Its a pics I found on net and i love it so much. cool cool cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
Princek12:

Classic ad-hominem attack: when you have no answer the next thing to do is attack the person in an attempt to divert from the issue. All i asked was a yes or no or opinionated answer. Where did all this pride stuff come from?
the same way i can ask all those jargons where did the religion stuff come from.
anyway im done arguing with brick walls that are too afraid of their image and what EVERYONE else thinks about them.

ifedy:

I dint make any of the designs, neither am I there. Its a pics I found on net and i love it so much. cool cool cool
ohhhh okay. thanks.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
stop displaying foolishness, you have PRIDE, FACE IT!!

Princek12:

Na waa for you ooo. Well, you know what, when your husband's parents, friends, and family are around, say for celebratory dinner or whatever, I want you to tell your husband to go and wash the dishes in the kitchen. Even said, when your husband invites his friends for a football game, tell him to was the dishes when all the guys have finished eating. For all you ladies who lack home training and decency, i advise you to find a weak man that will do your dishes and wash your pata.
i dont care anymore, im out!!
im taking Rosabelle's advice.
goodbye losers! cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2009
ifedy:

those are nice,i have one similar to the one in green only the fabric is purple.

amaka u can find tailors on nl or ask ur mom smiley
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
platinumnk:

those are nice,i have one similar to the one in green only the fabric is purple.

amaka u can find tailors on nl or ask your mom smiley
yeah i know. my mom knows quite a bit of people, i could simply ask her.  smiley
just wait until i finish school and get my job and all of that.
i will be sure to be buying a lot of african attire, stylish ones too.
you know they have been doing some BEAUTIFUL stuff with ankara material lately.   kiss
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Singular: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
page 14 lets keep aiming for 20 people!!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
Princek12:

Amaka, this is the simple question for which you provided no answer; instead, you said that I have pride. You are a loser. Abi you think every man will kiss your behind and cannot voice their opinion when no one has a problem with you voicing your own opinion. The manner in which you are so quick to call people losers and proud instead of responding with a logical, coherent answer speaks volume. If you can't discuss without getting personal, get the phuck outta Nairaland. Nonsense!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
are you done? cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
nwabuking5:

Where did you see anyone say, the wife "orders her husband to wash dishes"? The original poster mentioned the wife / girlfriend asking him to wash dishes with her. Let's keep on topic, and not alter or twist words to suit ourselves.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
ooh amaka have left us without this question been ansered in that case. my lovely sister platinmnk answer this question on behalf of amaka and all the ladys in this tread. so that we can thank God for this tread and rest because i want to sleep now is too late in japan where i stay.

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2009
Gosh!!! Some people they yarn dust just to prove their senseless points mscheeeeew
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
welcom back sister amaka God bless u
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by tayo4me(f): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
dis is jst d height of immaturity, my dad sumtimes does dishes, it doesnt make him less of a man, my boyfrend too
Ur jst a typical african bush man!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
nwabuking5:

that is so stupid! like Siena said, stay on topic.
no a woman must not demand for a man to do the dishes, but i dont believe thats what we were talking about. or are you on a totally different page than the rest of us?
and NEITHER should a man FORCE a woman to wash the dishes, especially if he just ate and licked his fingers after the meal that she cooked.
anyway i dont even think thats what the debate here was about, so please stay on topic and try to follow as much as possible. i know it may be hard to comprehend but try and hang in there, okay?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
tayo4me:

dis is jst d height of immaturity, my dad sumtimes does dishes, it doesnt make him less of a man, my boyfrend too
your jst a typical african bush man!
GBAM!!! THOSE ARE THE PERFECT WORDS!!!
how does washing dishes make you less of a man?
running some warm water, getting some soap with a sponge, then scrubbing the dishes and rinsing them off, and then putting them in the drainer to dry?
HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU LESS OF A MAN? IT MAKES YOU A LAZY MAN TO FUSS OVER SUCH RUBBISH AS SIMPLE AS THAT!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by oludy: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
Amaka na mumu. She doesn't even know how to argue constructively. All she does is curse. Home training issues? javascript:void(0); LOL. Do you have a husband Amaka? i doubt. Cos if he sees all you have posted on this thread, him go fear o.

I know all dis lazy-ass ladies are just fronting here. Go try this shit with ur hubby at home and come back with your xperience. You follow the White's way of doing things, you get the same results. That explains why we have lots of single parents out there. Marry today, divorce tomorrow. Cos you can go against nature. No man likes to be trampled on. We can help, but we will not watch you lazy-ass ladies take over, well except the man is a lazy ass sitting at home while you bring home the bread.

But like i said, do what you want, the xperience will be yours alone too. Live your lives people. What goes up must come down.

Make u na no let this page reach 20 oooooooo. Except y'all jobless.

@Siena, i pity you.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
why does it seem like the human species seems to be one of the few species where the man is in control.
ive watched a lot of animal planet and its always the woman that is the head, why is that?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
Oludy, reserve your pity for yourself, because no one else will pity you. I certainly wouldn't. Your response is very contradictory - you tell someone else to argue constructively, you're doing a very poor job of it yourself!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by na2day2(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
agathamari:

"According to Torah, a man must treat his wife with the utmost of respect. Abraham treated Sarah like a queen. He loved her and gave her happiness all through her life. They went through difficult times, but they did it all together and with mutual respect and love. Adam loved Chava (Eve). They were the first couple, but he spoke of her as if she was part of him. Moses found a wife whom he loved and saw the inner beauty and outer beauty of Tzipora. All of our Patriarchs and Matriarchs had unbelievable marital situations. As a matter of fact in terms of the sacred nature of the Jewish woman, the essence of God, himself, is often referred to in the feminine tense. The reason is that the female is always thought to intuitively be closer to God. She does not have to follow as many commandments that are time bound because she does not need the constant reminder of God’s existence as much as men do." http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-1187/treatment-of-women/

you cant use introduced religions as an excuse now answer amaka's question.  before any of the abrahamic religions were introduced in this region what was the excuse then for the treatment of women?

funny how u quote the torah and do all these researches on how a woman should be treated yet failed to do the research on how a woman should be submissive in all things to her man
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Princek12(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
oludy:

Amaka na mumu. She doesn't even know how to argue constructively. All she does is curse. Home training issues? javascript:void(0); LOL. Do you have a husband Amaka? i doubt. Cos if he sees all you have posted on this thread, him go fear o.

I know all dis lazy-ass ladies are just fronting here. Go try this shit with your hubby at home and come back with your xperience. You follow the White's way of doing things, you get the same results. That explains why we have lots of single parents out there. Marry today, divorce tomorrow. Cos you can go against nature. No man likes to be trampled on. We can help, but we will not watch you lazy-ass ladies take over, well except the man is a lazy ass sitting at home while you bring home the bread.

But like i said, do what you want, the xperience will be yours alone too. Live your lives people. What goes up must come down.

Make u na no let this page reach 20 oooooooo. Except y'all jobless.

@Siena, i pity you.
Spot on. All these ladies running their mouth should go and try it with their spouses at home. A lot of them want to act like Akata girls. I hope they are also ready to bear the consequences of acting like akata ladies: baby mammas, high divorce rates, unstable homes, etc. Also akata men are punks and even though they want to be treated like kings, they let akata women jump over them like trampoulines. Bottom line, you cannot go against nature; and if you do, the end result is chaos. He who has an ear let him hear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / Can You Marry An Illiterate? / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other--

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.