Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam (37579 Views)

Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by tillaman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
That's his opinion!
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
just because christians did it doesnt mean muslims should do it too,that time was known as the dark ages,people did a lot of things in ignorance,why fall into the same pit your brother fell into?we are in an era of civilisation.
As for adolf hitler,he did all he did not because Jesus told him to but due to his greed and lust and wickedness not his religion

Exactly so the Muslims doing now do not represent islam
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by emmanuel2015: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
My respect for M.I just got raised to power 100000 with his responses.

Even me sef no fit compose myself reach that level..
I for don end d mad man.
Bastaard!!!
why fly no go support shit asalam maleku brother
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by omojeesu(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.

Please, who is a Christian?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
M.i dey bored sha,make him call me make we play fifa17 together.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by PeddyBlue(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
MI said d truth and some intolerable bigot decides to insult him. Just d problem with d world, majority of Christians all claiming saint while seeing all Muslims as terrorist. yet dey perpetrate d worst terrorist acts in d world till date. for dose bigots who say Muslims are terrorist, let's fact check a little. Muslim population in d world today is around 1.8billion according to UN. For argument sake, let say we have a total of 200 thousands terrorist in d world and letss say dey are all muslims, dey are not up to one quarter of dat figure, let's just use dat for argument sake. dat ratio iss not up to 1percent. it is 0.0001. how can any sane person take d actions of a very few negligible, misguided, insane, perverted and blood thirsty 0.0001 percent to represent dd belief of an entire faith. It is completely sad!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Crhedrys: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
yes. What of the shia sunni war in iraq, what of the persecution and murder of shias by sunnis in high places (buratai and buhari). Nonetheless i dont see the fulani herdsmen/farmers clashes as a religious one but an economic and somewhat cultural one then literacy comes in and its never too difficult to turn it into a religious one

well, like i said...your example is valid. what i want you to understand is that the religion is not in support of that, just their own personal believe, its not written anywhere in the Qur'an like that. but if you still want to stand by your point, what do you have to say about crusader war? let's just know these things are what they want you to see and believe about a certain religion.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
when bode george stole money or aluu community lynched those boys or 'chidi' duped a white man,did any of them do these things knowing they were going with accordance to biblical teachings?these people did what they did due to their personal greed,lust,wickedness and not as instructed by their religion ,even if you ask them they wont tell you so.
Now lets check out ISIL,muttallab,boko haram et al they will tell you how they are guided by their religion to commit murder they even shout 'allahuakbar!' just before you throat is slit!! Isnt it logical that such religion is called into question?

Hi-5 there.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Sirjamo: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
just because christians did it doesnt mean muslims should do it too,that time was known as the dark ages,people did a lot of things in ignorance,why fall into the same pit your brother fell into?we are in an era of civilisation.
As for adolf hitler,he did all he did not because Jesus told him to but due to his greed and lust and wickedness not his religion
Muslims that are doing it now are still stuck in the dark age. simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
danjumakolo:

Exactly so the Muslims doing now do not represent islam
they quote the koran,use words like jihad and the likes,you sef judge am na,how do you expect a people to view islam
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ogenwaokoye(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Him talk no bad naa
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by dawahlarry: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
when bode george stole money or aluu community lynched those boys or 'chidi' duped a white man,did any of them do these things knowing they were going with accordance to biblical teachings?these people did what they did due to their personal greed,lust,wickedness and not as instructed by their religion ,even if you ask them they wont tell you so.
Now lets check out ISIL,muttallab,boko haram et al they will tell you how they are guided by their religion to commit murder they even shout 'allahuakbar!' just before you throat is slit!! Isnt it logical that such religion is called into question?
And over 70% of the victims were Muslims, if truly those terrorists are representing Islam,Southern part of the country would have been there place of operation.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Saintp(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
What MI said is correct in an ideal sense but in reality it's just like playing to the gallery.
I had the same thinking like him years back but when things continue to happen without end, then there is no need being politically correct, you just have to say the truth as it is.
There is a fundamental problem with Islam. For example, it is certain that there would be terrorist attacks by Islamic terrorists this year. where and when is what I don't know but it will always be.
If Christianity, Hinduism and other world religions are like Islam, how would this world have been? The whole corners of the world would have been like Northern Nigeria and the Middle East, think about it.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by hakeem4(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
miketayo:

y r u looking for likes or shares

1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.

I see that you are no different from MI himself. Let me point out the flaws in your reasoning.

The standard for judging Christian conduct and moral behavior is Jesus not Hitler.

If someone calling himself a Christian kills or commits acts of hatred he falls short of the standard of moral conduct exhibited by Christ who asked his follwers to love EVERYONE including their enemies.

Islam on the other hand is entirely different. When a Muslim kills "unbelievers" he can find justification for his actions from Muhammad the founder of Islam as seen in the Koran itself:

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the Christians and the Jews, until they pay the Jizyah (tax) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Muhammad actually told his followers to kill unbelievers including Jews and Christians unless they paid money for the privilege of practicing their religion!

With the mass migration of Muslims to non muslim countries, non Muslims are becoming exposed to the objectionable behaviour of muslims. That is why rightwing nationalists like Donald Trump are emerging.

It is only a few misguided elements like MI that refuse to acknowledge the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Crhedrys:

well, like i said...your example is valid. what i want you to understand is that the religion is not in support of that, just their own personal believe, its not written anywhere in the Qur'an like that. but if you still want to stand by your point, what do you have to say about crusader war? let's just know these things are what they want you to see and believe about a certain religion.
what the crusaders did was wrong but was seen as justifiable at the time like slavery and racism,the world has moved on from those days,even the vatican has apologised for its past demeanours ,infact the actions of the crusaders and the catholic churches elitist actions brought about the divisions we have in the church today (protestants/Lutherans).The actions of the dark ages did christianity no good. Islam shouldnt tow that path
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by blingxx(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:

am a Muslim and u are right same thing with Isis and bh ...no religion is perfect.. even Indians use humans as sacrifice those days
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by adeniyilamlek(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
ybalogs:

Chop Knuckle my brother.I dey fear to comment on Nairaland for fear of being eating up by these mad people.Just too many around.
me too scaring 4 mad people on nl

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by KingOfThePay(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
MI. Intelligent lad.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
omojeesu:

Please, who is a Christian?

this is your question to answer
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
miketayo:

why do u have to point to the 15th century that we all know was just hearsay, everyone burnt witches at that time from muslims to pagans.. Talk about what is happening today ( killing in the name of Allah ).
M.I statement is right but aside from ritualist, muslims are the only group that kills human in the name of their God.
Adolf Hitler was born a catholic christian but never practice after growing up, he even spoke against Christianity and acknowledge Islam as a better religion for Germans than Christianity.

i'm pointing it out because in some future time, the events of our time will be regarded as hearsay.
Those things really happened.
I'm not standing up for islam... I personally don't like the religion..or any religion in fact. Just don't judge the group by the actions of some idiots.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
dawahlarry:

And over 70% of the victims were Muslims, if truly those terrorists are representing Islam,Southern part of the country would have been there place of operation.
oh like france,belgium and germany isnt their place of operation. They obviously wont do so because they are outnumbered and the yorubas,easily the most accommodating in nigeria hasnt allowed any religion to supercede their culture like the hausas did. And i ask why cant i comfortably go to an islamic region and practice my belief without fear? Without fear that i won't be accused of being a blasphemer and stoned to death without trial or killed because i was preaching public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, get your fats right. Adolph hitler was no christian. Not everyone that is not muslim is christian. Besides, he did whatever he did not in the name of christian but politics. This should in no way absolve islamic terrorists of their crimes.

Adolf Hitler was born a christian. You should get your facts right.
Nobody is trying to absolve these terrorists of their crimes...they are attacking mosques as well as churches... even more mosques now than churches. So I think it is unreasonable to accuse every muslim of being like them.
The old testament of the bible teaches an eye for an eye... jesus came to change those teachings... this should tell you that not all muslims agree with the teachings of mohammed about killing unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by abbey621(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
they quote the koran,use words like jihad and the likes,you sef judge am na,how do you expect a people to view islam

Same thing goes for Hitler, the KKK and the Holy Roman Catholic Church which was responsible for over 1 million deaths. You might call it ignorance or the dark age but remember ignorance does not discriminate,it is present in all religions. Ask most of those that are killing now in the name of Islam,ask them to read the Koran and they would start stuttering, the only reason you people think they are reciting the Koran is because most people don't know the difference between Hausa, Arabic and Koran readings.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
blingxx:

am a Muslim and u are right same thing with Isis and bh ...no religion is perfect.. even Indians use humans as sacrifice those days
those days u said,those day.....not now in this era of enlightenment
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Statsocial:

Do you know the meaning of extremism or radicalism?
It implies the practice of a fundamental or pure part of any religion which means that a person who is an Islamic radical is someone who practices exactly what Mohammed practiced and said while a Christian extremist is someone who practices exactly what Jesus did. That means that a person cannot be more extreme than Jesus/mohamed whom practiced the purest form of their respective faith so what Isis is doing can b traced back to Islam but there is no correlation between some so called Christians killing ppl and what Jesus did.

I don't know the dictionary you used...but an extremist is a person who holds extreme political or religious views, especially one who advocates illegal, violent, or other extreme action.
A highly religious person is very different from an extremist.

A terrorist that uses his faith as his backing for mass murder is an extremist. The christians that used their faith as a backing for mass murder were extremists.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Akinman:

Did u say 15th century?....nawaa for u o;

yes i did. You can like to check it out.
That's why there are history books.

the bible is one of such books is it not?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by abbey621(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
oh like france,belgium and germany isnt their place of operation. They obviously wont do so because they are outnumbered and the yorubas,easily the most accommodating in nigeria hasnt allowed any religion to supercede their culture like the hausas did. And i ask why cant i comfortably go to an islamic region and practice my belief without fear? Without fear that i won't be accused of being a blasphemer and stoned to death without trial or killed because i was preaching public

Same reason a Muslim cleric cannot go to the Vatican,build a mosque and start preaching Islam. Same reason why in certain parts of the USA, you cannot build a mosque no matter how influential you are, let's stop this deception that one religion is more violent or less tolerating than the other, it's all a lie!
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by yedidiah(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
I think on the judgement day, the internet and social media will rise up against this generation and accuse it.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
abbey621:

Same thing goes for Hitler, the KKK and the Holy Roman Catholic Church which was responsible for over 1 million deaths. You might call it ignorance or the dark age but remember ignorance does not discriminate,it is present in all religions. Ask most of those that are killing now in the name of Islam,ask them to read the Koran and they would start stuttering, the only reason you people think they are reciting the Koran is because most people don't know the difference between Hausa, Arabic and Koran readings.
good,then why isnt the koran written in other languages so that we can all read and interprete,not for a few islamic clerics to use their knowledge of arabic to amass followers to do their bidding,as i said christianity has passed this level,there was a time the bible,kept in the ark of convenant could be touched let alone read by anyone,even in the dark ages only priests had bibles and interpreted it the way they like. You rarely see an english koran,and if found in the hands on an 'unbeliever' means death, the koran should be made open to the world it wont make it any less holy
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by bigsmoke2(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

thank you o my brother, people are quick to blame Islam for every atrocity perpetuated by so called Muslims irrespective of motives.

the British and Americans of Old, took Africans as slaves and raped, killed, mistreated and exploited them. and these were church going Christians who read their bible. isn't it the same Christianity they practiced that is still being practiced today? why is no one will attributing their ill ways to their religion. And as you've also rightly said there was a time (the Christian Crusade era) when the Christians killed people on the basis of religion. was the content of the bible different then?

up until 2003 the want a single suicide bombing in Iraq. this tell you it has nothing to do with the religion

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by suco01(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

u are in point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage / Ireti Osayemi Shows Off Her Children / Ini Edo Celebrates Akwa Ibom At 30 In Native Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.