Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam (37592 Views)

Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by jamislaw(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
when bode george stole money or aluu community lynched those boys or 'chidi' duped a white man,did any of them do these things knowing they were going with accordance to biblical teachings?these people did what they did due to their personal greed,lust,wickedness and not as instructed by their religion ,even if you ask them they wont tell you so.
Now lets check out ISIL,muttallab,boko haram et al they will tell you how they are guided by their religion to commit murder they even shout 'allahuakbar!' just before you throat is slit!! Isnt it logical that such religion is called into question?

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by willibounce1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
You shouldn't blame the guy for insulting M.I. Most Christians are like M.I, very tolerant. Christians are more peaceful than muslims. If it was a Muslim that was insulted the way M.I Was, he would have bombed the guy via the Internet.

I think Islam as a religion promotes intolerance and hostility. We are just very lucky in Nigeria that many yoruba muslims are enlightened and understand that living peacefully with others is the ultimate and not some Islamic brainwashing and extremism like our brothers up north practice.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by jhurney(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
abbey621:

Jihad is holy war, jihad is not what these terrorists are fighting because they are killing innocent Muslims and Christians. You cannot fight Jihad against women and children. Jihad was fought not only by Muslims but by Christians also, you can look up the holy crusades.
hmmn, all is well, nyc arguing wif u bro.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
jhurney:

nonsense..So dats wat u'd capitalize on??
haven't christians been patient enough?
enough is enough, christians all arnd d world are dying cheap deaths from d so called religion of piss* fanatics.
Am totally bhind suleiman nd oyedepo.

of course you are.
can't they pray to God to smite these heathens? Afterall, he did it to the assyrians when they wanted to besiege Israel.
Did any of the prophets ask their followers to kill and shed the blood of their enemies?

You claim to be christians...but all of you are just blind and foolish sheep...following mad men

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by VickyRotex(f): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Funjosh:

He is same as Babangbali, notoriousbabe, enemyofpeace just to mention few of his numerous monikers he uses in causing problem for nairaland

lol. Im matter tire me!
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
jhurney:

Oooh, lyk dey have spiritual powers?? we'd fight eachoder ni..we'd save ourselves ni, nt ur god u talk about, ur god dat needs human beings 2 fight for him..

What are you even talking about?? undecided undecided
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
omojeesu:

So in your opinion Hitler was a Christian. Jesus said, 'By their fruits ye will know them'. The inquisition, murder of 'witches' and Hitler's pogroms were not Christ-like. They were perpetrated by those who did not know Jesus though labelled themselves 'Christian'. This deceptive scenarios continue till date and will last till Jesus returns. In the interim God, Jesus, Christians, Church and authentic Biblical new testament Christianity will be given a bad name and be hated all over the world. Many have been immunized against Jesus. I hope you are not one of them.

and common sense does not lead you to believe that these terrorists do not represent the core values of islam??

your one-sided thinking is embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
jhurney:

nonsense..So dats wat u'd capitalize on??
haven't christians been patient enough?
enough is enough, christians all arnd d world are dying cheap deaths from d so called religion of piss* fanatics.
Am totally bhind suleiman nd oyedepo.

I am not capitalizing... they did say those things... Your religion and its commandments say "thou shall not kill"... Your men of god say thou shall kill. Are you not a confused bunch??

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by olamidz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Understanding is very hard now ba? Its not a religious thing but its a decision some fool took upon himself... he just a terrorist
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Oyedepo openly mandated his church memebers to behead and spill the blood of fulani herdsmen and muslims. The so-called apostle suleiman did the same. Those statements sound like tolerance to you?
Don't castigate one faction of people for something and turn a blind eye when your faction promotes and encourages the same.

I see. So asking people to defend themselves is now intolerance? It took the deaths of thousands before Oyedepo and Co expressed their opinions. Most intelligent people would describe Oyedepo and Suleiman's reactions as emotional outbursts provoked by the impunity of Fulani Muslim herdsmen.

I don't need to go and face Boko Haram because I am not a terrorist. However suffice it to say that if Boko Haram were to come down South and commit their atrocities, we are not going to fold our arms and watch them.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Enemyofpeace: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
VickyRotex:

Brothers keeper kor. Goal keeper ni.

I never see this kind person before. Wey go dey mention imself inside post. We all know you're iyangbali, enemyofprogress. angry

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by RosaConsidine: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why I wouldn't be so quick to tag Islam as a religion of terrorists is the fact that it's not only non-muslims that have been victims of suicide bombings and terror attacks. Think of it: ISUS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and the rest have largely carried out fatal terrorist attacks in primarily Muslim areas. Boko haram have mainly been attacking northerners and you don't need a professor or a soothsayer to tell you that you're at least ten times as likely to find a Muslim in the north than the adherents of other religions. Same as explosions in Syria, Baghdad, Lybia and all the other terrorist attack hotspots around the world. Those that end up being killed the most are Muslims. Why would a religion that's trying to exterminate people of other religions then spend most of their resources in killing their own people? It doesn't make any sense. Look at the Fulani marauders. It's not like those ones are doing anything in the name of religion. What that tells me is this:

Terrorism is done in the name of terrorism. Forget the cloak of religion most terrorists throw around them. A violent person is a violent person and would do violent things, then look for something to justify is/her violence. The usual justification? Religion, because nobody can see God in person to ask if he indeed gave such instructions.

MI is right. There are crazy people in all religions as there are sane and peaceful people in all religions. We should learn to keep the distinction clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by omojeesu(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

and common sense does not lead you to believe that these terrorists do not represent the core values of islam??

your one-sided thinking is embarrassing.

Every Muslim MUST fight Jihad by any and every means including lying to unbelievers, abduct nonmuslim girls and women and marry them against their will, etc. Violence is part of it. That's the choice of the terrorists. The end justifies the means.

Tell me how are you fighting your own Jihad? I ask because if you don't then you are not a good Muslim.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by jhurney(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

of course you are.
can't they pray to God to smite these heathens? Afterall, he did it to the assyrians when they wanted to besiege Israel.
Did any of the prophets ask their followers to kill and shed the blood of their enemies?

You claim to be christians...but all of you are just blind and foolish sheep...following mad men
ok, d assyrians were in a greater advantage over d israelites, so they turned 2 God 4, help, at least dey fought wars b4 dat incident, david fought against d phillistines nd conquered dem, if we need 2 take up arms against d terrorists nw, we'd do so coz u are nt mighty in no, d no,s may be 50:50, nd if d going seems tough, den God will send dwn fire on u nd d terrorists, israel still fight wars till today, nd dey've gat prophets also, so read d whole bible b4 u quote ur memory verse 4 us...So Bleep off, dnt quote me, nd read ur bible.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by mrteee: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
willibounce1:
You shouldn't blame the guy for insulting M.I. Most Christians are like M.I, very tolerant. Christians are more peaceful than muslims. If it was a Muslim that was insulted the way M.I Was, he would have bombed the guy via the Internet.

I think Islam as a religion promotes intolerance and hostility. We are just very lucky in Nigeria that many yoruba muslims are enlightened and understand that living peacefully with others is the ultimate and not some Islamic brainwashing and extremism like our brothers up north practice.

I just shake my head for some people.
Even though it was a CHRISTIAN that insulted MI, you chose to ignore that fact but found your own way of still showing your own hatred towards muslims by condemning them for what they did not even do.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by bigDickson(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=Austinoiz post=53118210][/quote]

You are a big fool
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by owoademola: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
coptic:

What political future?

You think the Muslim population in Taraba is enough to sway any votes?

They are a negligible number.

In the wrong hands, no religion is a religion of peace, like most commenters here prove.

I know a lot more good Muslims. Although that does not change the fact that most terrorists are Muslims.

There's something fundamentally wrong with what they preach, yes, but he didn't say anything out of line.
DO you know that you have missed out.............
Someone is telling you how we come about this terrorist state, you refused to learn.
Its the Oppressor that oppress the less privileged that lead us to this.
Go and check the fact of what lead us to this
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
jhurney:

ok, d assyrians were in a greater advantage over d israelites, so they turned 2 God 4, help, at least dey fought wars b4 dat incident, david fought against d phillistines nd conquered dem, if we need 2 take up arms against d terrorists nw, we'd do so coz u are nt mighty in no, d no,s may be 50:50, nd if d going seems tough, den God will send dwn fire on u nd d terrorists, israel still fight wars till today, nd dey've gat prophets also, so read d whole bible b4 u quote ur memory verse 4 us...So Bleep off, dnt quote me, nd read ur bible.

Can't even keep your cool in a simple argument. Smh
Christian my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by omokab: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
when bode george stole money or aluu community lynched those boys or 'chidi' duped a white man,did any of them do these things knowing they were going with accordance to biblical teachings?these people did what they did due to their personal greed,lust,wickedness and not as instructed by their religion ,even if you ask them they wont tell you so.
Now lets check out ISIL,muttallab,boko haram et al they will tell you how they are guided by their religion to commit murder they even shout 'allahuakbar!' just before you throat is slit!! Isnt it logical that such religion is called into question?
I have gone through many of your post here and responses from people. Let me be frank with you, the man has said the right thing. Islam should not be judged by terrorist who killed unarmed people because of there own selfish gain. It has happened to Christianity before and is happening in Islam now but no religion support violence. How you will know, there are many pastors that fake and lied to dupe people in the name of religion. Likewise some alfas does that for selfish gain. This are the set of people that send signals wrong signals to their followers. Either you like it or not the time is still coming to the Christians side. I might not be alive at that time likewise you. But history will tell. Even the so call America that Christians were praising now are the creator of terrorist. They are the trainer. The best thing for us is to condemn the terrorist not the religion. The same terrorists that attack mosques, killed imam and many Muslims is still the same people refer to as Muslim. How can one justify this?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
omojeesu:

Every Muslim MUST fight Jihad by any and every means including lying to unbelievers, abduct nonmuslim girls and women and marry them against their will, etc. Violence is part of it. That's the choice of the terrorists. The end justifies the means.

Tell me how are you fighting your own Jihad? I ask because if you don't then you are not a good Muslim.

My n*gga...I am not a Muslim. I am not a Christian. I am my own god.
I don't have to fight for any supreme being not supreme enuf to fight his own battles.
If God cannot vanquish the forces against his people, I wonder why he is all powerful

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by willibounce1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
mrteee:

I just shake my head for some people.
Even though it was a CHRISTIAN that insulted MI, you chose to ignore that fact but found your own way of still showing your own hatred towards muslims by condemning them for what they did not even do.

Oga ade! Muslims are very intolerant. Simple!
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by zoomzoom(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.

I totally agree with you and M.I.on the aspect of all religions having lunatics..but I'm worried about the fact that while most if not all the other lunies from other religions are thining out ,Islam's number is geometrically progressing.one would expect that with more knowledge,and scientific breakthroughs,this fanaticism will be dying out but this doesnt seem to be the case with Islamism..instead,what we see is rejecting of civilization..calling these things HARAM.
Which begs the question of whether there are various versions of the quoran?thus them concluding that the evil is inherent in Islam as a religion.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Onechancearmy:

I see. So asking people to defend themselves is now intolerance? It took the deaths of thousands before Oyedepo and Co expressed their opinions. Most intelligent people would describe Oyedepo and Suleiman's reactions as emotional outbursts provoked by the impunity of Fulani Muslim herdsmen.

I don't need to go and face Boko Haram because I am not a terrorist. However suffice it to say that if Boko Haram were to come down South and commit their atrocities, we are not going to fold our arms and watch them.

Jesus did fortell these persecutions no? In the beatitudes...blessed are u when people persecute and attack you in my name...blah blah blah. That part of the bible did not end with "pick up arms and behead them".
I wonder where oyedepo and co draw their teachings from.
It is worthy to note that oyedepo has made such statements more than once. Abi he experiences emotional outbursts all the time? He should go to anger management classes then.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Enemyofpeace: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Funjosh:

He is same as Babangbali, notoriousbabe, enemyofpeace just to mention few of his numerous monikers he uses in causing problem for nairaland

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
zoomzoom:

I totally agree with you and M.I.on the aspect of all religions having lunatics..but I'm worried about the fact that while most if not all the other lunies from other religions are thining out ,Islam's number is geometrically progressing.one would expect that with more knowledge,and scientific breakthroughs,this fanaticism will be dying out but this doesnt seem to be the case with Islamism..instead,what we see is rejecting of civilization..calling these things HARAM.
Which begs the question of whether there are various versions of the quoran?thus them concluding that the evil is inherent in Islam as a religion.

Finally! Somebody that has a functioning brain.
Taking a life is not an easy thing to do. Call me buti, but the first time I killed a chicken, I was disturbed.
I don't understand how these people can just kill humans with so much ease.
I believe that the Koran is the teachings of Mohammed...the principal prophet of Islam. I have heard that he was a violent man, hence his violent teachings.

My point is that these people are extremists...fanatics if you may. And they should not be used to define the other members of the religion.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Enemyofpeace: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Im matter tire me!
how many him do wey you tire?

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Emanodimo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
may i ask you a question? There were two men, ibrahim and paul, ibrahim went to the vatican and shouted 'allahuakbar and moh'd is his lord' while paul went to mecca and shouted 'jesus is lord',who is more likely to leave those respective cities alive?
Let us stop this crowd-pleasing tact that characterised Obama rule it takes us nowhere.......That is very logical to determine the situation of things as far as religion is concern...

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Funjosh(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
E pain am tongue

[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=53123940][/quote]
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
jhurney:

Jesus was persecuted continuously through out his life... His cousin john was beheaded by herod to please a woman and what did Jesus do? Did he pick up a katana to fight the Jews?
I don't need to quote the whole bible to pass across a simple message. And it is that you my good sir are nothing but a half baked bigoted Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Kowor(f): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Thank you.
DeLioncourt:

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.
Your kind is hard to see online.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Jesus did fortell these persecutions no? In the beatitudes...blessed are u when people persecute and attack you in my name...blah blah blah. That part of the bible did not end with "pick up arms and behead them".
I wonder where oyedepo and co draw their teachings from.
It is worthy to note that oyedepo has made such statements more than once. Abi he experiences emotional outbursts all the time? He should go to anger management classes then.

This isn't persecution, it is genocide Just like what ISIS has done in the Middle East. As David Cameron observed Christianity has almost been eradicated from the Middle East which is its ancestral home.
Standing up to and defending ourselves against genocide does not mean we are abandoning our values. If we don't defend ourselves, we won't be alive to practice those values.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ylaa(f): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
true talk
Yungwizzzy:
Buhari is a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.