Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam (37594 Views)

Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by jhurney(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Jesus was persecuted continuously through out his life... His cousin john was beheaded by herod to please a woman and what did Jesus do? Did he pick up a katana to fight the Jews?
I don't need to quote the whole bible to pass across a simple message. And it is that you my good sir are nothing but a half baked bigoted Christian.
Am nt a religion fanatic man!!
i was xpressin mah view, i knw jst a bit of d bible, nd i knw who terrorists are!!..Are u xtian or muslim sir?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
eyesoflagos:
You're not a Christian, you're a snake and senseless," Nigerian rapper, M.I, gets attacked for defending Islam

source:http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/youre-not-christian-youre-snake-and.html

Paul Joseph waston that dude is a radical anti feminist and anti Islam just like Milo Yiannapulous never thought I'd seen his post here but Ben Shapiro is another smart anti feminist person and also anti BLM (black lies matter)

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by 4everGrand(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
titosantana:
Seems the best way to avoid trouble now is to keep your mouth shut.

Too many mad people around.

Spot on.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
jhurney:

Am nt a religion fanatic man!!
i was xpressin mah view, i knw jst a bit of d bible, nd i knw who terrorists are!!..Are u xtian or muslim sir?

Neither.
I have read the bible to a reasonable extent and it leaves me more confused every time.
I don't like Islam cos it requires them to pray five times a day and touch the ground with their heads...ass pointing up (I'm too paranoid to do that)
Terrorism is not a religion. It is the result of a misguided mindset. The belief that conformity can be forced using violence and bloodshed. That, I stand against.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Onechancearmy:

This isn't persecution, it is genocide Just like what ISIS has done in the Middle East. As David Cameron observed Christianity has almost been eradicated from the Middle East which is its ancestral home.
Standing up to and defending ourselves against genocide does not mean we are abandoning our values. If we don't defend ourselves, we won't be alive to practice those values.

Islam, Judaism and Christianity all have ties to the city of jerusalem. They have all fought for control of the middle east for the past 2000 years (check your history books). Since 1995, it has been under Palestinian rule.
Palestine is majorly a Muslim country...so I don't see why the Muslims will carry out an uprising.
However, the terrorist you mentioned, ISIS, began operating in Iraq in 1999 and spread like the vermin they are to other parts of the middle east. They use Arabic and claim to fight jihad.
This does not represent the beliefs of all Muslims. They have been publicly denounced by Muslim faithful all over world.
Boko haram in nigeria has attacked mosques too. I dont see why Muslims will attack their own people praying in their worship centers.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by titosantana(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
4everGrand:

Spot on.
Thanks bro
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Scalord: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

IGNORANCE?? That is your excuse to justify the crimes of Christianity?? You really need to catch up on your history.
They knew exactly what they were doing. They were not ignorant.

As far as I am concerned, religion is a sham... a divide and conquer tactic that has run for ages. the greatest scam in history.

keep on fighting for your lords and masters.

Well said! Christians, Muslims etc all arguing for their imaginary lords and masters, killing each other for beings that cannot reveal themselves to exist ... Religion teaches you to think stupid... every tribe wih its own gods, myth and fables ..... religion says 'accept by Faith which is another phrase for 'just be stupid, dont think..dont wonder why there are so many religions in the world each with its own concept of the origin of Man, the purpose of its existence and the idea of the afterlife.. yet its OK if you choose one.. by Faith. dont think.. just be stupid.. Imagine if only one of these supreme beings can actually reveal itself to the whole world and end the confusion once and for all... imagine how many people in the world would be saved., how many killings would be avoided.. but the one true god (who can know?) prefers to hide itself because its too blood thirsty and mischievous and wants to confuse his creations as to his existence only to watch them roast like KFC chicken.. so sad

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by brookz: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
M I get orientation pass all dose Children of Hate dat ar Spewing shit all over NL.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Scalord:

Well said! Christians, Muslims etc all arguing for their imaginary lords and masters, killing each other for beings that cannot reveal themselves to exist ... Religion teaches you to think stupid... every tribe wih its own gods, myth and fables ..... religion says 'accept by Faith which is another phrase for 'just be stupid, dont think..dont wonder why there are so many religions in the world each with its own concept of the origin of Man, the purpose of its existence and the idea of the afterlife.. yet its OK if you choose one.. by Faith. dont think.. just be stupid.. Imagine if only one of these supreme beings can actually reveal itself to the whole world and end the confusion once and for all... imagine how many people in the world would be saved., how many killings would be avoided.. but the one true god (who can know?) prefers to hide itself because its too blood thirsty and mischievous and wants to confuse his creations as to his existence only to watch them roast like KFC chicken.. so sad

Simple! Just reveal thyself and let us have peace. But No. Apparently the one true God seems to enjoy battles and bloodshed as much as I do grin call of duty style. Lol
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Islam, Judaism and Christianity all have ties to the city of jerusalem. They have all fought for control of the middle east for the past 2000 years (check your history books). Since 1995, it has been under Palestinian rule.
Palestine is majorly a Muslim country...so I don't see why the Muslims will carry out an uprising.
However, the terrorist you mentioned, ISIS, began operating in Iraq in 1999 and spread like the vermin they are to other parts of the middle east. They use Arabic and claim to fight jihad.
This does not represent the beliefs of all Muslims. They have been publicly denounced by Muslim faithful all over world.
Boko haram in nigeria has attacked mosques too. I dont see why Muslims will attack their own people praying in their worship centers.

ISIS DOES represent the views of Islam. ISIS flag has the Islamic declaration of faith printed on it (The Shahada)

Abubakar Al Bagdadi the founder of IS has a PhD in Islamic studies and he is advised by a council of Hafiz. In case you don't know a hafiz is someone who has memorised the entire Koran.

ISIS is 100% Muslim.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Onechancearmy:

ISIS DOES represent the views of Islam. ISIS flag has the Islamic declaration of faith printed on it (The Shahada)

Abubakar Al Bagdadi the founder of IS has a PhD in Islamic studies and he is advised by a council of Hafiz. In case you don't know a hafiz is someone who has memorised the entire Koran.

ISIS is 100% Muslim.

Matthew 10:34-36. That doesn't sound peaceful to me.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Scalord: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Simple! Just reveal thyself and let us have peace. But No. Apparently the one true God seems to enjoy battles and bloodshed as mzuch as I do grin call of duty style. Lol

Lool.. We make excuses for this 'one true God' 'ooh God's time is the best' .. he walks in mysterious ways.. no one can question God... Africans surprise me the most.. we are busy playing call on duty on ourselves for religions that were forced on us after we were conquered by the White dudes... hmm...

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by agaka27: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
M I is trying to justify the believe of people that keep saying Islam don't warranty u take another human being soul either Christian or Muslim.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Onechancearmy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Matthew 10:34-36. That doesn't sound peaceful to me.

The sword referenced here is metaphorical. Much like the Sword of the Spirit, and Helmet of Salvation spoken of in Ephesians 6:17

"And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

Christ was simply warning his followers that the strongest bonds of love and duty, particularly from family and friends have often been broken because of enmity against Christ. Suffering from friends and relations is very grievous and it cuts "like a sword"

In any event no Christian has ever carried out a suicide bombing because of Matthew 10:34 to 39.

And idea that Boko haram is the enemy of Muslims is rather laughable.

The reason why muslims kill other muslims is very simple. It’s because islam is an inherently violent
religion and it has been so since its beginning. After mohammad the prophet of islam died there was a
very bloody battle to determine who would succeed him in which thousands of muslims killed each
other. That was what actually led to the Sunni/Shia divide.

You have to situate the violence in islam in context, particularly historical context. Islam was largely
spread by violence and maintained by violence. That is why the penalty for leaving islam is death.

Islam is also a political religion. It seeks to grab political power for itself and impose its will on non
muslims and even on fellow muslims.

The reason why Boko Haram attacks mosques is because violence is the only way Boko Haram can convince its fellow muslims to obey its fatwas or edicts. Muslim violence against other muslims is simply a power play and it does not have the elements of genocide and persecution that exists in muslim violence towards non muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by pressplay411(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

The point is that, the people doing these things are terrorists and therefore should not be used to represent a religion. That was simply what uncle M.I meant.
If someone beheads another and shouts Jesus is Lord just before doing so, it does not mean that christians are killers.
If someone misinterprets Matthew 11:12 and uses it as a reason to carry out violent acts, it doesn't mean that the bible told him to be violent.

The fact that some extremists carry out violent acts in the name of a religion, doesn't mean that said religion supports such acts.

Several muslim faithfuls and muslim clerics have come out openly to denounce and condemn the acts carried out by these terrorists...yet you ignore those ones and castigate the whole religion.
That's just bigotry.

But a Christian would never do that. Period.
Every Islamic terrorist believes his fight for a divine course as inspired by certain books in the Quran and preached by his imam.
So let's call a spade a spade. Islam overall might be a religion of peace but it also condones violence/war/haram in the name of Allah.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by BraniacX(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.

There were crazy people in christianity yes,

There are crazy people still in christianity yes,

But craziness in christianity is no longer institutionalised or defended or protected in any guise in modern times,

i wish i could say the same for islam and islamists
Who actually quote the quoran and hadith to justify their terrorism

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ebenholer(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
To be sincere M I is partly getting it right but for the fact that He forgot that terrorists have their beliefs which which propel them into evil acts...and these make many of them quoting their religious book each time they plan killing. Calling them terrorists is to pacify their religious group or members...they are actually religious extremists.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Misterdhee1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
just because christians did it doesnt mean muslims should do it too,that time was known as the dark ages,people did a lot of things in ignorance,why fall into the same pit your brother fell into?we are in an era of civilisation.
As for adolf hitler,he did all he did not because Jesus told him to but due to his greed and lust and wickedness not his religion
Possibly, those Muslims carrying out the attacks are also ignorant? Dont u think?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
cheesy[ Lol, thanks, dnt mind d bby face.I be adult oh.Lol
who dash u?? baby face my yansh!!
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by omojeesu(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

My n*gga...I am not a Muslim. I am not a Christian. I am my own god.
I don't have to fight for any supreme being not supreme enuf to fight his own battles.
If God cannot vanquish the forces against his people, I wonder why he is all powerful

Ask them not me. But to qualify as god you must have the following key qualities:
1) You must have no begining
2) You must be uncreated
3) You cant / wont have an end
4) Be a creator of living elements
5) Be above all. Superior to all. You have no rival.
6) All powerful. Ruling over all
7) Your will alone will ultimately be done

I wonder if you qualify to be god now.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
when bode george stole money or aluu community lynched those boys or 'chidi' duped a white man,did any of them do these things knowing they were going with accordance to biblical teachings?these people did what they did due to their personal greed,lust,wickedness and not as instructed by their religion ,even if you ask them they wont tell you so.
Now lets check out ISIL,muttallab,boko haram et al they will tell you how they are guided by their religion to commit murder they even shout 'allahuakbar!' just before you throat is slit!! Isnt it logical that such religion is called into question?

I am a Muslim and i have never and will attack anyone all in the name of religion does that make me non believer?

When a christian do something bad it's called crime, But when a Muslim do something bad they call him terrorist..
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Olumaeme: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Islam is a religion of war..
Islam is a religion of war...

Most of the Islamic countries are always at war, there is no peace at all.

Prophet Muhammed conquered Mecca, and Medina trough war and not preaching.

Usman Dan fodio Brought Islam to Nigeria through war..

Not all Muslims will definitely fight, just like not all Nigerian military is fighting Boko Haram...

But in Islam is not a peaceful religion... Take it..

If truly there is hell and heaven which I doubt, all. Muslims are going to Hell
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Raheemzee(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
just because christians did it doesnt mean muslims should do it too,that time was known as the dark ages,people did a lot of things in ignorance,why fall into the same pit your brother fell into?we are in an era of civilisation.
As for adolf hitler,he did all he did not because Jesus told him to but due to his greed and lust and wickedness not his religion
blind defence... Spits!
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by LastProphet: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.

muslims always defending their religion with 400 year old examples, always
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by LastProphet: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I am a Muslim and i have never and will attack anyone all in the name of religion does that make me non believer?

When a christian do something bad it's called crime, But when a Muslim do something bad they call him terrorist..

no Christian kills and imagine for 1 second that Jesus will give him 2 virgins in heaven as reward, if a Christian kills he knows he kills because he is a murderer simple. You dont compare this with someone that kills with full conviction that Mohammed will reward him, pls use your head for the first time are they the same? am tired of explaining this 1 million times! dont u get it!
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
LastProphet:

no Christian kills and imagine for 1 second that Jesus will give him 2 virgins in heaven as reward, if a Christian kills he knows he kills because he is a murderer simple. You dont compare this with someone that kills with full conviction that Mohammed will reward him, pls use your head for the first time are they the same? am tired of explaining this 1 million times! dont u get it!

LOL maybe you need to check meaning of brainwashed, those people lack education and can easily be brainwashed to do what they are doing same way cultist are being brainwashed that they will have all the security they want on campus..

How about those Female suicide bombers what did they promise them?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
LastProphet:

That's where you're wrong bro. I'm not a Muslim. I'm not defending the religion. I'm pointing out a flawed mindset.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
omojeesu:

Ask them not me. But to qualify as god you must have the following key qualities:
1) You must have no begining
2) You must be uncreated
3) You cant / wont have an end
4) Be a creator of living elements
5) Be above all. Superior to all. You have no rival.
6) All powerful. Ruling over all
7) Your will alone will ultimately be done

I wonder if you qualify to be god now.

And your god has all these qualities I suppose?
Lets not derail the thread...for now.
I still stand with M.I.
When y'all wage war against the muslims, you'll tell me whose holy book and teachings y'all are following.

Ps. I am still my own god.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
LastProphet:

The examples I have chosen are old o doubt but still relevant.
In 400 years or more, the activities of these terrorists will not be swept under the rug. They will still be remembered.
So 400 year old examples are still relevant.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
BraniacX:

There were crazy people in christianity yes,

There are crazy people still in christianity yes,

But craziness in christianity is no longer institutionalised or defended or protected in any guise in modern times,

i wish i could say the same for islam and islamists
Who actually quote the quoran and hadith to justify their terrorism

I agree with you there. But I am yet to see any Muslim that is not identified as a terrorist publicly propagating the madness of ISIS or BH. Yes, they have some mega crazy people...but they aren't all like that.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by eflintsone(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
bigDickson:
MI the problem with you is that you talk too much
keep mute if you dont have something positive to contribute... Am a born christian and i find nothing wrong in wah m.i said , christianity teaches us to accept all and not spread hate
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Unclerukus: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2017
DeLioncourt:

You meant to Say the CATHOLIC church controlling the CRUSADERS through the pope? The Pope and the Catholic church was the head of government back then and I think you should know that Roman Catholicism and Christianity are two different things with different ideologies and teachings. Don't tell me Islam started their terrorism now, even in the so called 15th century please read your history properly too, it was the constant land grabbing and terrorism against Christians that led to the creation of crusaders. That should tell all about Islam. Violent and blood thirsty from day one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.