Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam (37591 Views)

Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Trying to picture a senseless snake...hjejjeejhehhhehhe
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Royalfurnitures: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
If he chooses to be a Muslim., let him be, till the judgement day

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Enemyofpeace: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na dem sabi.

Abeg na who cook jollof rice dis afternoon? Hunger dey mama me like hell,pepper never enter my mouth since Sunday.
Fabfunmi freeglobe vickyrotex aminat508 rokiatu ajepako msglobalwonder juliaann funjosh iyangbali and enemyofprogress please help me and be your brother's goalkeeper cry cry cry cry tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ybalogs(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
titosantana:
Seems the best way to avoid trouble now is to keep your mouth shut.

Too many mad people around.
Chop Knuckle my brother.I dey fear to comment on Nairaland for fear of being eating up by these mad people.Just too many around.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Akinman: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.
Did u say 15th century?....nawaa for u o;

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by bash4us(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

The point is that, the people doing these things are terrorists and therefore should not be used to represent a religion. That was simply what uncle M.I meant.
If someone beheads another and shouts Jesus is Lord just before doing so, it does not mean that christians are killers.
If someone misinterprets Matthew 11:12 and uses it as a reason to carry out violent acts, it doesn't mean that the bible told him to be violent.

The fact that some extremists carry out violent acts in the name of a religion, doesn't mean that said religion supports such acts.

Several muslim faithfuls and muslim clerics have come out openly to denounce and condemn the acts carried out by these terrorists...yet you ignore those ones and castigate the whole religion.
That's just bigotry.

Please borrow them some sense

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by titosantana(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wizkalabacheesy
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by kheengdiamond(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
I love how MI dealt with th situation...if na some yeyebrities e go turn beef
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by titosantana(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
ybalogs:

Chop Knuckle my brother.I dey fear to comment on Nairaland for fear of being eating up by these mad people.Just too many around.
cheesy
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.
Do you know the meaning of extremism or radicalism?
It implies the practice of a fundamental or pure part of any religion which means that a person who is an Islamic radical is someone who practices exactly what Mohammed practiced and said while a Christian extremist is someone who practices exactly what Jesus did. That means that a person cannot be more extreme than Jesus/mohamed whom practiced the purest form of their respective faith so what Isis is doing can b traced back to Islam but there is no correlation between some so called Christians killing ppl and what Jesus did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Proffdada: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
may i ask you a question? There were two men, ibrahim and paul, ibrahim went to the vatican and shouted 'allahuakbar and moh'd is his lord' while paul went to mecca and shouted 'jesus is lord',who is more likely to leave those respective cities alive?
Let us stop this crowd-pleasing tact that characterised Obama rule it takes us nowhere
QED

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Austinoiz(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
These peeps venting their frustration (not snger) on M.I are simply silly, crazy, hypocritics and everything negative.
M.I said nothing far from the truth----there are criminals and crazy people in every religion.

Accept the FACT or you go and die.

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by VickyRotex(f): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Na dem sabi.

Abeg na who cook jollof rice dis afternoon? Hunger dey mama me like hell,pepper never enter my mouth since Sunday.
Fabfunmi freeglobe vickyrotex aminat508 rokiatu ajepako msglobalwonder juliaann funjosh iyangbali and enemyofprogress please help me and be your brother's goalkeeper cry cry cry cry tongue

Brothers keeper kor. Goal keeper ni.

I never see this kind person before. Wey go dey mention imself inside post. We all know you're iyangbali, enemyofprogress. angry
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Austinoiz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=bigDickson post=53106559]MI the problem with you is that you talk too much[/quote

And you comment too much...ode!
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by cocaineaddict(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
cheesy[ Lol, thanks, dnt mind d bby face.I be adult oh.Lol
you wey don use makeup and photoshop demolish ur destiny
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by gqboyy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
M.I showed he is matured
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Mzsolmi(f): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
is idi amin a Christian or a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by alBHAGDADI: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Pls, get your fats right. Adolph hitler was no christian. Not everyone that is not muslim is christian. Besides, he did whatever he did not in the name of christian but politics. This should in no way absolve islamic terrorists of their crimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by miketayo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

why do u have to point to the 15th century that we all know was just hearsay, everyone burnt witches at that time from muslims to pagans.. Talk about what is happening today ( killing in the name of Allah ).
M.I statement is right but aside from ritualist, muslims are the only group that kills human in the name of their God.
Adolf Hitler was born a catholic christian but never practice after growing up, he even spoke against Christianity and acknowledge Islam as a better religion for Germans than Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Bustincole(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
dat guy is an idiot for callin M.I a senseless snake'

in fact

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by tigonana: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Na dem sabi.

u dey do white fasting
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Toofan007: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mzsolmi:
is idi amin a Christian or a Muslim?
Amin was a Muslim, he was exiled to Saudi Arabia as a matter of fact.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Crhedrys: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
when bode george stole money or aluu community lynched those boys or 'chidi' duped a white man,did any of them do these things knowing they were going with accordance to biblical teachings?these people did what they did due to their personal greed,lust,wickedness and not as instructed by their religion ,even if you ask them they wont tell you so.
Now lets check out ISIL,muttallab,boko haram et al they will tell you how they are guided by their religion to commit murder they even shout 'allahuakbar!' just before you throat is slit!! Isnt it logical that such religion is called into question?

well, if you think that way you're permitted to. However, i dont think you are a muslim before typing the allhuakbar, It's actually AllahuAkbar. anybody can say and do anything they want to do. ISIS will tell you they are muslims and they don't even know what the religion is neither do they know what the Qur'an or even pray. They are doing this simply because they know people are gullible and they do not like the religion ISLAM. regardless the religion, those people are terrorist but they tend to tag it to a religion. If you have beards and kill, you are a muslim and and a terrorist but if you do not have they will take you the hospital and come back to tell us it was brain issue. This is 2017 let's all pretend as if we dont know the truth. will a muslim go into a mosque to kill his/her fellow muslim if its all about the religion? i'll let you decide.

10 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please there is nothing wrong in what he said. You got his Innocent statement so twisted.
I don't see how he defended Islam by that statement.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by miketayo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
hakeem4:
Click like if you think m.i abaga was right

Click share if you think that fan was right

y r u looking for likes or shares
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by wabsod(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
may i ask you a question? There were two men, ibrahim and paul, ibrahim went to the vatican and shouted 'allahuakbar and moh'd is his lord' while paul went to mecca and shouted 'jesus is lord',who is more likely to leave those respective cities alive?
Let us stop this crowd-pleasing tact that characterised Obama rule it takes us nowhere
My brother, you better go and read you holy book very well which ever you choose out of the two, dont mislead the public, for where on earth you see or read it that Ibraheem shouted Allahu Akbar and say Muhammad is his Lord, please if you have what to say to defend your self or your religion it would better for you to keep malice.

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Enemyofpeace: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
tigonana:
u dey do white fasting
I say give me jollof rice with plenty pepper, you dey talk of wet fasting,wet fasting ko,wet pussssy ni
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by eitch: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Call me whenever you see where the killings in the name of Allah were commanded in the Qur'an. Until then, shut your mouth and accept the fact that these killers kill either out of ignorance or they kill for money

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, get your fats right. Adolph hitler was no christian. Not everyone that is not muslim is christian. Besides, he did whatever he did not in the name of christian but politics. This should in no way absolve islamic terrorists of their crimes.
I think Hitler aligned himself with Islam during the second world war and sent a lot of Jews to their early graves.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by eitch: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
wabsod:

My brother, you better go and read you holy book very well which ever you choose out of the two, dont mislead the public, for where on earth you see or read it that Ibraheem shouted Allahu Akbar and say Muhammad is his Lord, please if you have what to say to defend your self or your religion it would better for you to keep malice.
bro, you get time o. Free these ones. They aren't prepared to open their minds and see what's what and what's not
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Drdreluv: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
omg

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Crhedrys:

well, if you think that way you're permitted to. However, i dont think you are a muslim before typing the allhuakbar, It's actually AllahuAkbar. anybody can say and do anything they want to do. ISIS will tell you they are muslims and they don't even know what the religion is neither do they know what the Qur'an or even pray. They are doing this simply because they know people are gullible and they do not like the religion ISLAM. regardless the religion, those people are terrorist but they tend to tag it to a religion. If you have beards and kill, you are a muslim and and a terrorist but if you do not have they will take you the hospital and come back to tell us it was brain issue. This is 2017 let's all pretend as if we dont know the truth. will a muslim go into a mosque to kill his/her fellow muslim if its all about the religion? i'll let you decide.
yes. What of the shia sunni war in iraq, what of the persecution and murder of shias by sunnis in high places (buratai and buhari). Nonetheless i dont see the fulani herdsmen/farmers clashes as a religious one but an economic and somewhat cultural one then literacy comes in and its never too difficult to turn it into a religious one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.