Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam (37590 Views)

Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by drstone1: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=nedu2000 post=53112773]may i ask you a question? There were two men, ibrahim and paul, ibrahim went to the vatican and shouted 'allahuakbar and moh'd is his lord' while paul went to mecca and shouted 'jesus is lord',who is more likely to leave those respective cities alive?
Let us stop this crowd-pleasing tact that characterised Obama rule it takes us nowhere[

/Al over the world's history of successful Jihads. the key to Subjugation and winning the jihadist war are not the rabid terrorist/jihadist. It lies with the 5th columnists among the target population who see their own people as kaffirs and are out to betray their own people to the terrorists under d cloak of Islamic solidarity.. In today's world,former US President Husseini Obama calls them "peaceful n moderate' Muslims. In Nigeria,they r called 'peaceful Yoruba muslims'. Some even disguise as Christians to further confuse the gullible. They may look, educated and even look as if they r reasonable n peace-loving...don't be deceived,given time n opportunity, it is d same rabid violence n terrorism that runs through their blood veins..where they can't kill, they will support others to kill on their behalf and even go to all lengths to use, deception, half truths and outright lies and false logic to defend their more zealous brothers. Their hypocrisy is odious]
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Omnitrix247(m): 1:09am On Jan 26, 2017
Well well well..... It is well
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by LastProphet: 2:29am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL maybe you need to check meaning of brainwashed, those people lack education and can easily be brainwashed to do what they are doing same way cultist are being brainwashed that they will have all the security they want on campus..

How about those Female suicide bombers what did they promise them?

why is the brainwashing been done in only one person's name - Mohammed? in Somalia, kenya, Nigeria, iraq, yemen, Afghanistan, Germany, France, US, so why only this name? even a daft person can understand this, what's wrong with u people's brain?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:01am On Jan 26, 2017
LastProphet:

why is the brainwashing been done in only one person's name - Mohammed? in Somalia, kenya, Nigeria, iraq, yemen, Afghanistan, Germany, France, US, so why only this name? even a daft person can understand this, what's wrong with u people's brain?

Even cultist in out university are doing it in his name.. hahahhaa

Let me tell you something, If someone want to fraud you, They will tell you what you will like to here..

When MMM want to deceive your likes, They tell you to bring 100k and you will get 130k in return and your likes believe them what happen later..

Religion fanatic are easy to believe..

I have seen Christian that was ask not to use tablet or go to hospital when they are sick and they believe..

I have seen christian that was ask not to own a TV set in their home and they believe. Tell what bible verse did they preach to them..

Most of those that have been brainwashed are not learned, Some of them don't go to school or know how to even read Quran. So what ever was interpret to them is what they will believe..

Why are those sending them does not go and commit the crime themselves?

Like i said we have fanatics who will do anything to recruit gullible to use them to attack Government..

Okay yesterday morning Boko Haram attak Mosque should we say they are Christian Boko haram? Mind you they attack mosque in other countries you mention too..
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by LastProphet: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Even cultist in out university are doing it in his name.. hahahhaa

Let me tell you something, If someone want to fraud you, They will tell you what you will like to here..

When MMM want to deceive your likes, They tell you to bring 100k and you will get 130k in return and your likes believe them what happen later..

Religion fanatic are easy to believe..

I have seen Christian that was ask not to use tablet or go to hospital when they are sick and they believe..

I have seen christian that was ask not to own a TV set in their home and they believe. Tell what bible verse did they preach to them..

Most of those that have been brainwashed are not learned, Some of them don't go to school or know how to even read Quran. So what ever was interpret to them is what they will believe..

Why are those sending them does not go and commit the crime themselves?

Like i said we have fanatics who will do anything to recruit gullible to use them to attack Government..

Okay yesterday morning Boko Haram attak Mosque should we say they are Christian Boko haram? Mind you they attack mosque in other countries you mention too..

see i can see that u have a good soul and ready to learn but i don't even have time nowadays, see abdulmutallab was very very educated, he lived in a £4m mansion in central London yet he was willing to die just to kill others. Just last year a husband and wife in the US left their 6 month old only daughter at home to go kill clubgoers in their city, both of them were graduates. and dont go far i went to university in northeast Nigeria and i have seen the same attitude in students, lecturers and professors, this tendency to kill for their god. you see the fact that you even arguing with me shows that you are not a real Muslim because a real muslim would have only been enraged by now and ready to cut off my head. this is why BH started bombing mosques later on because they felt betrayed by fake muslims like u who rather than take up arms with them, resorted to defending islam as a religion of peace. shekau has said this in countless videos. see i u really have to go and think about yourself
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 7:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Unclerukus:
You meant to Say the CATHOLIC church controlling the CRUSADERS through the pope? The Pope and the Catholic church was the head of government back then and I think you should know that Roman Catholicism and Christianity are two different things with different ideologies and teachings. Don't tell me Islam started their terrorism now, even in the so called 15th century please read your history properly too, it was the constant land grabbing and terrorism against Christians that led to the creation of crusaders. That should tell all about Islam. Violent and blood thirsty from day one.

You're not even smart. So Catholics are not Christians abi? You forget that all other denominations of your so-called Christianity broke out of the catholic church.
When I mentioned the 15th century, I never said that the Muslims didn't do anything. I was pointing out that Christians have also been part of the bloodshed.
Labelling one religion as violent when yours has done something similar is pure hypocrisy.
You'll go ahead and say Christians weren't suicide bombers and shii...but fvck that. Hitler didn't need a suicide vest to kill over 6 million people.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Vladdo: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Overall, religion - Islam, Christianity & the rest, is just a control system.. and how so effective it has been! Don't question, just BELIEVE and have FAITH! Smh.. nice one @DeLioncourt & Scalord

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Scalord: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Vladdo:
Overall, religion - Islam, Christianity & the rest, is just a control system.. and how so effective it has been! Don't question, just BELIEVE and have FAITH! Smh.. nice one @DeLioncourt & Scalord

LOL. Believe and fight fot your masters who are too cowardly and too discreet to fight for theirselves.. they only reveal their conflicting wills to a few deluded folks.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2017
LastProphet:

see i can see that u have a good soul and ready to learn but i don't even have time nowadays, see abdulmutallab was very very educated, he lived in a £4m mansion in central London yet he was willing to die just to kill others. Just last year a husband and wife in the US left their 6 month old only daughter at home to go kill clubgoers in their city, both of them were graduates. and dont go far i went to university in northeast Nigeria and i have seen the same attitude in students, lecturers and professors, this tendency to kill for their god. you see the fact that you even arguing with me shows that you are not a real Muslim because a real muslim would have only been enraged by now and ready to cut off my head. this is why BH started bombing mosques later on because they felt betrayed by fake muslims like u who rather than take up arms with them, resorted to defending islam as a religion of peace. shekau has said this in countless videos. see i u really have to go and think about yourself

Hmmm so for me to be a real Muslim i should start killing people too is that what you mean? United Arab Emirates is a Muslim populated country and have you ever hear of terrorism their?, Qatar, Kuwait,Oman etc all are Muslim countries and peaceful..

When will your likes started believing some people are Radical/Fanatic and ready to kill for anything and their act does not represent Islam..

I created a thread with one of my moniker before i was ban and it take about Christian terrorist..

https://www.nairaland.com/3579337/here-8-christian-terrorist-organizations

Now tell me Cultist that ready to kill their self what believes are they following?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2017
Scalord:

LOL. Believe and fight fot your masters who are too cowardly and too discreet to fight for theirselves.. they only reveal their conflicting wills to a few deluded folks.

You can ask questions about any other thing...but questions about God? Nah... He's too powerful and mysterious.
You pray and nothing happens, they say you didn't pray hard enough.
A person dies unfairly, they say its the will of God.
Why put humans on the earth if you'll just watch them die like rats?
Like Richard Dawkins said, the fella must be a sadist. Cos I can't even bear to watch my cat suffer hunger and I'm not remotely a good person.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hmmm so for me to be a real Muslim i should start killing people too is that what you mean? United Arab Emirates is a Muslim populated country and have you ever hear of terrorism their?, Qatar, Kuwait,Oman etc all are Muslim countries and peaceful..

When will your likes started believing some people are Radical/Fanatic and ready to kill for anything and their act does not represent Islam..

I created a thread with one of my moniker before i was ban and it take about Christian terrorist..

Now tell me Cultist that ready to kill their self what believes are they following?

Your list forgot the Army of God. Been operating since 1982.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by LastProphet: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

But as widely read as you are you should have known that islam is peaceful in countries where they have 100% majority just like kuwait, saudi etc that you just mentioned, of course they create all the laws there and no one dare or even think of going against it, they have nothing to prove. Meanwhile in some other countries where they have majority they could have factional wars like shites/sunni nonsense. my brother i cant talk
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Unclerukus: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2017
DeLioncourt:

You're not even smart. So Catholics are not Christians abi? You forget that all other denominations of your so-called Christianity broke out of the catholic church.
When I mentioned the 15th century, I never said that the Muslims didn't do anything. I was pointing out that Christians have also been part of the bloodshed.
Labelling one religion as violent when yours has done something similar is pure hypocrisy.
You'll go ahead and say Christians weren't suicide bombers and shii...but fvck that. Hitler didn't need a suicide vest to kill over 6 million people.
Yes, I am not smart, professor.
1. Catholics are not Christians. They believe in Jesus so do the Mormons and Jews but do they worship him. They serve and pray to Mary. They broke out due to what they called errors and false teachings in Catholicism (read Protestantism and Pentecostal)
https://carm.org/is-catholicism-christian
https://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=0071
http://www.born-again-christian.info/catholics.htm

2. Yes, they were part of the bloodshed because they had their backs pinned to the wall by moslems involved in terrorism and land grabbing. Same as it is today, if Northern Nigerian Christians were to retaliate and defend their inheritance and rights , would you say they are violent and not justified after all the pillaging done by moslems?
http://m.lordsandladies.org/cause-of-crusades.htm
http://atheism.about.com/od/crusades/a/crusades_3.htm

3. If you were indeed smart enough, you should have known that Hitler only paid lip service to Christianity for political purposes. He was indeed religious but had strong connections with occultism.
Yes, the Nazis bombed here and there with machine guns and planes, it was to take control of the world though not to self destruct oneself to go Bleep some fictitious dirty "72 virgins". I don't support it but it was reasonable he was power crazy and hungry. A maniac that wanted to create is own religion and bible In line with communism.
www.christianpost.com/news/hitler-was-not-a-christian-164397/
www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/tch_wjec/germany19291947/2racialreligiouspolicy2.shtml

At this rate Moslems have surpassed Hitler, talking of just basically everywhere they are known to occupy, they bring rot, anguish and pain. Germany, France, Iraq, Pakistan, Nigeria, USA, Sudan, Syria, Libya, The UK and many more have at one point felt the burn of Islamic teachings. Don't bother quoting me back, you couldn't make a point without resorting to insult.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Your list forgot the Army of God. Been operating since 1982.

Thanks for the reminder.. No one will ever talk about them..
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by mrteee: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The problem with people like Lastprophet and his likes is their extraordinary lack of self awareness in the sense that they fail to realize that the same malaise they condemn the extremist/terrorists of (intolerance) is afflicting them also. If you spend the better part of two days arguing vigorously that someone has to be a terrorist/extremist/murderer to qualify as a "true" Muslim (according to your own definition) in contrast to what other Muslims are trying to tell you, then there is no point in the discussion. Their minds are made-up & hardened, and they're not willing (or incapable?) to listen to others. In their world, there are only two colours, white or black, there are no rooms for different shades of gray. Just like the terrorist/extremist who doesn't leave room in his heart for others except what his mentor feeds him whether good or bad, he swallows everything hook, line & sinker.
There is no difference between a terrorist and a bigot. They both suffer from the same disease of intolerance.

"Let there be no compulsion in religion..." Quran 2:256

"The best amongst you is he who brings benefit to mankind" - Muhammad (SAW)

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Unclerukus:
Yes, I am not smart, professor.
1. Catholics are not Christians. They believe in Jesus so do the Mormons and Jews but do they worship him. They serve and pray to Mary. They broke out due to what they called errors and false teachings in Catholicism (read Protestantism and Pentecostal)
https://carm.org/is-catholicism-christian
https://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=0071
http://www.born-again-christian.info/catholics.htm

2. Yes, they were part of the bloodshed because they had their backs pinned to the wall by moslems involved in terrorism and land grabbing. Same as it is today, if Northern Nigerian Christians were to retaliate and defend their inheritance and rights , would you say they are violent and not justified after all the pillaging done by moslems?
http://m.lordsandladies.org/cause-of-crusades.htm
http://atheism.about.com/od/crusades/a/crusades_3.htm

3. If you were indeed smart enough, you should have known that Hitler only paid lip service to Christianity for political purposes. He was indeed religious but had strong connections with occultism.
Yes, the Nazis bombed here and there with machine guns and planes, it was to take control of the world though not to self destruct oneself to go Bleep some fictitious dirty "72 virgins". I don't support it but it was reasonable he was power crazy and hungry. A maniac that wanted to create is own religion and bible In line with communism.
www.christianpost.com/news/hitler-was-not-a-christian-164397/
www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/tch_wjec/germany19291947/2racialreligiouspolicy2.shtml

At this rate Moslems have surpassed Hitler, talking of just basically everywhere they are known to occupy, they bring rot, anguish and pain. Germany, France, Iraq, Pakistan, Nigeria, USA, Sudan, Syria, Libya, The UK and many more have at one point felt the burn of Islamic teachings. Don't bother quoting me back, you couldn't make a point without resorting to insult.

Catholics are Christians oga. Don't say sh*t you know nothing about.
The Army of God is a terrorist group currently operating in the US. They have been operating since 1982. Do you know them? I guess not. Because you're so minded by your hypocrisy, you think Christianity is all pristine and clean.
You come here making noise about Islam not being about peace while your pastors are instigating murder and you have terrorists killing in the name of your god.
If you weren't ready to face the heat you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place.
Like MI said, there are crazy people in all religions. People that carry out acts of terror in the name of their religion.
ISIS is to Islam as AOG is the Christianity.
Have a splendid day.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2017
LastProphet:

But as widely read as you are you should have known that islam is peaceful in countries where they have 100% majority just like kuwait, saudi etc that you just mentioned, of course they create all the laws there and no one dare or even think of going against it, they have nothing to prove. Meanwhile in some other countries where they have majority they could have factional wars like shites/sunni nonsense. my brother i cant talk

LOL do you know IRAQ, Afghanistan, Libya are Muslim countries and have been living in peach until those countries was invaded America and turn them against each other and breed war within them..

Mind you

Senegal

Mali

Burkina Faso

Gambia

Guinea
etc.....have Majority of Muslims but haven't hear anything about Muslims attacking Christians there..

Muslims uprising i think started started in the 80's when Western countries started invading some Arab countries.. You can read about them below..

https://theintercept.com/2014/11/06/many-countries-islamic-world-u-s-bombed-occupied-since-1980/

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/eye-opening-graphic-map-of-muslim-countries-that-the-u-s-and-israel-have-bombed/

Now tell me how those countries which are Muslim Majority will not start spreading hate when they have been render useless, Homeless, Fatherless, Motherless etc..

Okay let do it this way,For Example there was a crisis and your entire Family was wiped when you were a child and some fanatic adopt you and started training you and feeding you with news how some set of people killed your family and how they destroy your country and render you an orphan.. My friend if you grow up into this home with all the brainwashing please how will you able change your mindset..

And from your logic Shitte and Sunni are Muslims and Christians..
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2017
mrteee:

The problem with people like Lastprophet and his likes is their extraordinary lack of self awareness in the sense that they fail to realize that the same malaise they condemn the extremist/terrorists of (intolerance) is afflicting them also. If you spend the better part of two days arguing vigorously that someone has to be a terrorist/extremist/murderer to qualify as a "true" Muslim (according to your own definition) in contrast to what other Muslims are trying to tell you, then there is no point in the discussion. Their minds are made-up & hardened, and they're not willing (or incapable?) to listen to others. In their world, there are only two colours, white or black, there are no rooms for different shades of gray. Just like the terrorist/extremist who doesn't leave room in his heart for others except what his mentor feeds him whether good or bad, he swallows everything hook, line & sinker.
There is no difference between a terrorist and a bigot. They both suffer from the same disease of intolerance.

"Let there be no compulsion in religion..." Quran 2:256

"The best amongst you is he who brings benefit to mankind" - Muhammad (SAW)

God bless you, He even said i am not a true Muslim cos i did not support terrorism can you imagine?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Unclerukus: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Catholics are Christians oga. Don't say sh*t you know nothing about.
The Army of God is a terrorist group currently operating in the US. They have been operating since 1982. Do you know them? I guess not. Because you're so minded by your hypocrisy, you think Christianity is all pristine and clean.
You come here making noise about Islam not being about peace while your pastors are instigating murder and you have terrorists killing in the name of your god.
If you weren't ready to face the heat you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place.
Like MI said, there are crazy people in all religions. People that carry out acts of terror in the name of their religion.
ISIS is to Islam as AOG is the Christianity.
Have a splendid day.
How many pastors apart from apostle Suleiman coming out to say such? I support the pastor because the government isn't doing anything to protect the Christians, should they just sit back and go into extinction? But when they retaliate, some fellows and the government come out to cry foul.Even though it's wrong to say such as a pastor, he's human not a god , he has every right to feel aggrieved by the atrocities ignored by the government.
I don't support any form of terrorism from any religion or ideology but you definitely can't relate AOG to I.S and the likes.,They are just a bunch of uneducated white rednecks committing homicides . They fight against abortion in a very very wrong and stupid way. They aren't big time like their contemporaries. The bible doesn't even support it, only gullible people fall for it just like how they fall for charlatan pastors and prophets in Nigeria when they can easily read the bible and know they are being fed garbage. Islamic scriptures support violence. Why do you think I.S, boko haram, etc go big time? They have really educated individuals there, doctors, chemical and mechanical engineers and even pilots and so on in their ranks acting based on what they believe in, what they've read. Its not a matter of brainwashing, it's hard to brainwash a large part of educated people to join something. It definitely has to do with the scriptures, even Malcolm X was known to create hate speeches against Christians. I am not saying the bible doesn't have violent and crude parts too, but most of them have been abolished by the advent of Jesus , the New testament.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by chomytex(f): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
booqee:
who dash u?? baby face my yansh!!
undecided[is it ur face? y the unnecessary beef?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by chomytex(f): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
cocaineaddict:

you wey don use makeup and photoshop demolish ur destiny
mtchewww. u wey use cocaine scatter ur brain nko?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Unclerukus:

How many pastors apart from apostle Suleiman coming out to say such? I support the pastor because the government isn't doing anything to protect the Christians, should they just sit back and go into extinction? But when they retaliate, some fellows and the government come out to cry foul.Even though it's wrong to say such as a pastor, he's human not a god , he has every right to feel aggrieved by the atrocities ignored by the government.
I don't support any form of terrorism from any religion or ideology but you definitely can't relate AOG to I.S and the likes.,They are just a bunch of uneducated white rednecks committing homicides . They fight against abortion in a very very wrong and stupid way. They aren't big time like their contemporaries. The bible doesn't even support it, only gullible people fall for it just like how they fall for charlatan pastors and prophets in Nigeria when they can easily read the bible and know they are being fed garbage. Islamic scriptures support violence. Why do you think I.S, boko haram, etc go big time? They have really educated individuals there, doctors, chemical and mechanical engineers and even pilots and so on in their ranks acting based on what they believe in, what they've read. Its not a matter of brainwashing, it's hard to brainwash a large part of educated people to join something. It definitely has to do with the scriptures, even Malcolm X was known to create hate speeches against Christians. I am not saying the bible doesn't have violent and crude parts too, but most of them have been abolished by the advent of Jesus , the New testament.

You make some very good and valid points.
However, I do not agree with d parts I put in bold.
If a man kills 5 people without provocation, it doesn't make him less of a serial killer than ted bundy or Jeffrey dahmer.
because there small group of radical Christians haven't started recruiting and using suicide bombers doesn't mean they should be ignored. Moreover, the so-called large terror groups didn't start out large from day 1. They were ignored and looked at as angry folks until they grew out of control.
The simple fact is that AOG is a terror group just like ISIS and religion is their basis for their actions. That, however does not mean that Christians support their actions or that the tenets of Christianity uphold their actions. Same thing applies to ISIS, boko haram and Islam.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
pcguru1:

Paul Joseph waston that dude is a radical anti feminist and anti Islam just like Milo Yiannapulous never thought I'd seen his post here but Ben Shapiro is another smart anti feminist person and also anti BLM (black lies matter)
I won't really say Milo Yiannapulous is anti-feminist. He is just against third-wave feminism. He once said in a debate that he considers himself a second-wave feminist.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Na dem sabi.

Abeg na who cook jollof rice dis afternoon? Hunger dey mama me like hell,pepper never enter my mouth since Sunday.
Fabfunmi freeglobe vickyrotex aminat508 rokiatu ajepako msglobalwonder juliaann funjosh iyangbali and enemyofprogress please help me and be your brother's goalkeeper cry cry cry cry tongue
na who dey call my name?anyways it's good to be back from America after a very looooooooong break.

This Naija weather is damn too hot for me men.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Funjosh(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Werey Lala abi na Mynd don free you. I no say you go soon go jail again tongue

IYANGBALI:
na who dey call my name?anyways it's good to be back from America after a very looooooooong break.

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by IYANGBALI: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Funjosh:
Werey Lala abi na Mynd don free you. I no say you go soon go jail again tongue

who is lala and who is Mynd?I travelled to America to vote and attend the inauguration of Mr trump.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by fabfunmi(f): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
IYANGBALI:

You quote yourself you still dey ask rubbish question.
Welcome back,hope you are good
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by IYANGBALI: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
fabfunmi:

You quote yourself you still dey ask rubbish question.
Welcome back,hope you are good
how did I quote myself. I hope you have not started smoking Oshogbo weed?anyway the amala don done?
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

Brothers keeper kor. Goal keeper ni.

I never see this kind person before. Wey go dey mention imself inside post. We all know you're iyangbali, enemyofprogress. angry
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) / Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.