Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached (17332 Views)

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Still can't care less and don't quote me again else feel free to reply yourself

Else what?
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
metallisc:

mmmhhh... you are quite feisty! i like that in a babe... means you will be very interesting & passionate behind closed doors in za ozza room! grin

hit me up by PM will ya!! cheesy cheers! cool
Thank you dear
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Idiot and you, a Lesbian is accusing someone of being disgusting. How did I know? Look at your DP again rotten lesbian being kissed by another lesbian
Thanks
God bless
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by mikolo80: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

I'm simply not interested in continuing this discussion.
I already answered your first question and shouldn't be proving my self in any way to you since we don't have a common ground even as strangers.
So let's call it an end.
Good day. Wish you well
vast indeed
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Thank you dear

You prefer to be bootlicked. You dislike people who tell you the truth for the betterment of self. Maturity is knowing how to take the good with the bad, your beauty should not be the only outstanding thing about you.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Thanks
Uwc
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

You prefer to be bootlicked. You dislike people who tell you the truth for the betterment of self. Maturity is knowing how to take the good with the bad, your beauty should not be the only outstanding thing about you.
I already told you not to quote me again and I mean it
They say misery loves company and I don't want to be a companion to it. So let me be and stop harassing me.
If I need opinion, not from a faceless stranger!!!!
I have parents, siblings, friends, and companions on ground (reality)
This is the very last message I have for you.
Funny how people who don't know a thing about you want to analyze your life
Stay clear
Good day!
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by Intrepid01(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

They say misery loves company and I don't want to be a companion to it. So let me be and stop harassing me.
Stay clear
Good day!

If you're the one on the picture....I think i know you...lol...

Small world....but this yr online personality isn't the real you that I know tho!!
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by sipsip(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Continued... I'm, we exchanged numbers before I got to my busstop and I went to work. Didn't call her till say 2pm that day (another code- be busy, whether you truly are or not). We talked a bit about work and I promised to call later. Didn't call toll it was late at night, talked a little, told her I was tired and all... Goodnight.

Didn't call her next day hoping she will, we'll, fine girl, she didn't. Third day I called, she says she even wanted to call me that minute. Story. I teased her about not being a caring person and I don't know if I can consider that oo. Lol. Etc etc.
We were suppose to meet up in an eatery that Saturday, she didn't show up. I got angry, told her in the evening of Saturday about my displeasure and told her not to do that with me. I know she has lots of guys on her tail, but you don't tell Sipsip you're coming and don't. I stopped calling her even with the apology. I was going for my aim, no strings attached.
She called me some days after going on with the "you didn't even bother to check on me" kinda talk. I only said one thing after all get talking. I said "I miss you".
She came to my place that weekend. We got talking and playing. The love making was the loveliest. The girl clean Sha... We did that a couple of times after that. I no dey ask am about a specific guy, just generals. She too. She loved the sincerity, fun and secrecy.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Stay clear
Good day!

Lol lol, I am faceless and able to cause you to shout your lungs out... you know what, breathe in, breathe out... try it again... eheeen that's good.

Now let me address you;
What is making you angry? Did you have a bad day? What's with all the anger you have been displaying here all day? Have you thought about anger management therapy? You should consider it as an option.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
sipsip:
Continued... I'm, we exchanged numbers before I got to my busstop and I went to work. Didn't call her till say 2pm that day (another code- be busy, whether you truly are or not). We talked a bit about work and I promised to call later. Didn't call toll it was late at night, talked a little, told her I was tired and all... Goodnight.

Didn't call her next day hoping she will, we'll, fine girl, she didn't. Third day I called, she says she even wanted to call me that minute. Story. I teased her about not being a caring person and I don't know if I can consider that oo. Lol. Etc etc.
We were suppose to meet up in an eatery that Saturday, she didn't show up. I got angry, told her in the evening of Saturday about my displeasure and told her not to do that with me. I know she has lots of guys on her tail, but you don't tell Sipsip you're coming and don't. I stopped calling her even with the apology. I was going for my aim, no strings attached.
She called me some days after going on with the "you didn't even bother to check on me" kinda talk. I only said one thing after all get talking. I said "I miss you".
She came to my place that weekend. We got talking and playing. The love making was the loveliest. The girl clean Sha... We did that a couple of times after that. I no dey ask am about a specific guy, just generals. She too. She loved the sincerity, fun and secrecy.

Bhadest guy ever liveth grin grin I salute. I have had a couple of no strings attached myself, in fact I've had more no-strings attached arrangement than I have had regular relationships, but I'm not that much good of a writer like most people here. Seems like the same principles cut across with most people.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol lol, I am faceless and able to cause you to shout your lungs out... you know what, breathe in, breathe out... try it again... eheeen that's good.

Now let me address you;
What is making you angry? Did you have a bad day? What's with all the anger you have been displaying here all day? Have you thought about anger management therapy? You should consider it as an option.
Okbye

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Intrepid01:

Small world....but this yr online personality isn't the real you that I know tho!!
Interesting. Do I know you too amigo?
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by sipsip(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

Bhadest guy ever liveth grin grin I salute. I have had a couple of no strings attached myself, in fact I've had more no-strings attached arrangement than I have had regular relationships, but I'm not that much good of a writer like most people here. Seems like the same principles cut across with most people.

Yeah... I could write lots of epistles just in my experiences alone.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Okbye

That's good, you're getting a hold of your anger issues. Keep at it, you'll soon be at peace with yourself. I'm proud of you wink
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Intrepid01:

You know her? Is she this angry in the real world?
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by Intrepid01(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

You know her? Is she this angry in the real world?

If she's who I think she is....not at all
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=LePrezident post=53242961]

That's good, you're getting a hold of your anger issues. Keep at it, you'll soon be at peace with yourself. I'm proud of you wink[/quote
I'm not angry and if I were to be, not with someone I don't know
I'm very much at peace with myself. The main reason I don't want to continue words with you is that you write, not to listen or read, but to reply... It's like talking to a dead wall!! I just know when to stop and who to continue engaging discussions with.
People discuss without attacking personalities...
You have written a lot of chauvinistic sexist comments
We shouldn't use the privilege of the social media to attack anyone. There's freedom of speech and if you as a person is not ok with mine, then just ignore, but do not belittle my words. if you can't respect that, then let's call it a closed discussion.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LorDBolton(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
ollamy22:

I met this beautiful lady in a bus on our common destination to Benin from Lagos. I have just been asked by company carry out some official assignments in south-south and south-east parts of the country. the journey was smooth without hitches. we had a stop over at ore, ondo state. my self and this lady had become a talk partner in the bus before the stop over. it was only natural that we complemented each other with goodies at ore. finally, we got to benin, i contacted my company staff who had already arranged a guest house for me. unfortunately, the lady is still waiting for someone to pick her up. coincidentally, it was raining heavily in benin that the lady suggested if she could go with me to my guest house till her friend comes to pick her up, reluctantly, i agreed. we got to the house, we felt relaxed like we ve known each other for a long time. we cooked, we ate together, somehow, may be due to the weather, we had sex. we both enjoyed it without the usual relationship drama. we exchanged contacts and have remained friends thereafter. no further sexual relationship after that point other than our friendship. You could as well share your own experience

Sometime ago, I went to hang out with a female friend for the weekend (FWB) then her friend (who I will call amaka) came visiting.

Amaka knew my FWB'S serious overseas BF so I automatically knew we couldn't goof around throughout amaka's stay.

Anyway we all slept in the main parlour that night, I noticed amaka's hand kept 'touching mine' even when I adjust o. Big parlour o. Lols

Anyway next day, my friend went out to get a couple things sha & travelled to return same day (to return in the evening)

So I'm alone prepping for my shift when amaka starts giving me the eyes, lols. As a sharp guy I form 'ignorant' make e no be like I dey urge.

Amaka then calls her BF n starts complaining she's Hot, me i'm laying on the floor forming SAINT,

she starts sending dude nude pics (I couldn't see cos she was behind me) at this point my dvck was already misbehaving lols

Anyway she does the unthinkable after dropping the call, she comes to lay by my side and ask me to fvck her.

I jokingly told her she'll have to pay + I don't have CD, she then waltz out of the crib and returns with a pack of CDs ...i'm like I don die today. Lols

Anyway as a good samaritan I fccked her brains out, while bathing she kissed n told me thank you lmao.

We had a quickie very early in the a.m at the stairs on the day she was to leave.

All-in-all... It was a fun experience

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Intrepid01:

You haven't answered me.. Lol
Do I know you too?
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=MissVirginLuna post=53244460][/quote]

At the beginning I was beginning to warm up to you then you go and talk about me being a wall then you cracked me up and I had to Lol... infact i Looooooled nd hahahahad...

And then suddenly you hit me with the playing victim card? Chauvinist? Me chauvinist? Do you even know what chauvinist means? Where in my statements have you seen me make any sexist comment? Did I ever, ever refer to your gender in all my submissions? You want to play feminist card just to court sympathy, madam be easy, I never made a sexist comment towards you. I don't make sexist comments ever since I was birth so please go play your victim card elsewhere. When has pointing out your anger issues been a sexist case?

Let's stick to your anger management issues, don't begin to play the feminist victim card. Be easy.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Intrepid01:

Interesting, she's something else here.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by Ovipoet: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

At the beginning I was beginning to warm up to you then you go and talk about me being a wall then you cracked me up and I had to Lol... infact i Looooooled nd hahahahad...

And then suddenly you hit me with the playing victim card? Chauvinist? Me chauvinist? Do you even know what chauvinist means? Where in my statements have you seen me make any sexist comment? Did I ever, ever refer to your gender in all my submissions? You want to play feminist card just to court sympathy, madam be easy, I never made a sexist comment towards you. I don't make sexist comments ever since I was birth so please go play your victim card elsewhere. When has pointing out your anger issues been a sexist case?

Let's stick to your anger management issues, don't begin to play the feminist victim card. Be easy.
Do you have something against this girl or something??
You intentionally annoy her with your words and when she responds back, you blame her for anger issues. Instead of addressing her anger issues, y not tackle your attitude of insulting and calling out people.
I've being following the thread and obviously you were the one who called her names firstly. Let her be biko!!
You are a man.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ovipoet:

Do you have something against this girl or something??
You intentionally annoy her with your words and when she responds back, you blame her for anger issues. Instead of addressing her anger issues, y not tackle your attitude of insulting and calling out people.
I've being following the thread and obviously you were the one who called her names firstly. Let her be biko!!
You are a man.
Ignore him. I have done same. They say misery loves company
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by browniex: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Was in a bus going to uyo,and I met an old friend, and we were so excited and where chatting away,then I noticed that a certain lady was listening in on our conversation and was really enjoying the jokes,especially when it became naughty, so when we finally got to our destination,I quickly alighted after bidding goodbye to my friend,because I had to rush to catch up with someone and conclude a deal.I flagged down an Okada man,as I was about mounting the bike,I saw the lady alighting the bus and was looking in my direction,she had a disappointed look when she saw that I was about to get on the bike,being a bad sharp nigger,I quickly decoded,meanwhile she,had already stopped an okada and was already going in the opposite direction,then i asked my okada man to make a u-turn and follow her,I caught up with her and asked her bike man to stop,her facial expressions told me everything, so I went straight to the point,she did not need a lot of convincing,so I took her to the nearest restaurant ,asked to order whatever she wants,and she should wait for me for just 30 minutes for me to meet up with my appointment and that I will be back so that we can go and look for a nice place to lodge....so after my appointment I went and picked her up and we both went in search of a guesthouse,meanwhile I bought a pack of condoms on my way back,so as soon as we finished the drinks and chicken we ordered from the hotel,I started peeling her clothes from her body,she did not resist, instead she asked me to wait,she just got up,open her bag and brought out a wrapper,removed her clothes until she was naked and just tied the wrapper,at that point I just could not hold it anymore, we started with pre-intimacy,and slowly my hand crept under her wrapper and I felt her hairy pussy, at that point she was already moaning, I slid my finger into her very wet pussy,she was so excited and was struggling to undo my belt so she could grab my dick,I got up and kicked my trousers off my body and flung my boxers far away, my dick was so engorged and was noding it's head like an aGama lizard. she grabbed it and put it in her mouth,needless to say that we had the wildest sex through out the night,like a couple of sex starved animals,we slept off,my dick woke her up in the morning,and we continued from where we stopped,well after everything I knew I was not going to see her again so I just gave her money to make her happy,when she asked of my number,I gave her a wrong one,thanks goodness my phone had already gone off so there was no way for her to confirm it,she also asked of my house address,and I came up with a story.that is how we ended it.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MizTyna(f): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Children of the world :p
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ovipoet:

[s] Do you have something against this girl or something??
You are a man. [/s]

#Ignored
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Ignore him. I have done same. They say misery loves company

Now you have become funny grin that's good. You should keep finding humour in things. Oh, I'm so happy for you.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by StoneColdBiceps(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2017
sipsip:

OK. I always tell the guys around me. If you want a 'no strings attached' girl,follow the rules without fear. Appeal to their adventurous side. No girl, not even an olosho, wants to be seen as easy or cheap.
Firstly, meet her up in any way. Take for example, there was a day I met a girl in the bus from Ajah to cms. It was a Monday morning. I was late for when already. I got to the bus stop and the bus just started loading... I cursed my luck.
I noticed she was the only one seated at the back... Confident man, I left all the empty seats and sat on her row, though not beside her.

When the bus got filled I was beside her. Didn't say a word for the first 5 mins the bus moved. She looked like a half caste girl... So pretty and classy. I love classy. Then I noticed she was always looking out the window as if lost in thought. I waved my hands confidently in front of her and smiled. She wondered why... I said "well, seems you've gone far away from this bus, it's written all over you, your mind isn't here". She said "Oh... Just something" . Then I started my specialty, assumption. It's because you're late for work right? Etc etc... We got talking.
At a point she was checking her pics,i asked her permission to see her pics... Later told her to show me the beautiful ones cause all the ones I'm seeing are ugly. She laughed. I said I was serious...

Uhmm... You reading, Can I continue?

God have Mercy on me. Mine is whenever i travel i must s. uck bo.obs and do all manner of fore play, lol i dont know, i meet daring girls maybe .
The last escapee before the last one was on my way back to lagos from effurom, delta state where i went for a friends wedding as a grooms man.i boarded Agofure motors. I was in the front seat and we were waiting for the last persenger to occupy the second seat to make the bus complete for us to start the journey. Two minites later a beautiful copper showed up and paid for the vacant seat.

The journey started and we didnt say a word to each other until we got to ore to eat. After eating we continued the journey. Something transpired and we started talking. One thing led to another, i held her on the wrist and was smooching it. Meanwhile She had her travele bag on her lap all this while, the bag became an artificial blockade/barrier between the driver on the left and me on the right. That perfect scene wink. We were romancing until i ushered her hand inside my grin gboin gboin and She was jerking it like her life depended on it. grin. We exchanged numbers after we got to Ojota. I was soo ashamed of myself that i didnt contact her again...

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by sipsip(m): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

God have Mercy on me. Mine is whenever i travel i must s. uck bo.obs and do all manner of fore play, lol i dont know, i meet daring girls maybe .
The last escapee before the last one was on my way back to lagos from effurom, delta state where i went for a friends wedding as a grooms man.i boarded Agofure motors. I was in the front seat and we were waiting for the last persenger to occupy the second seat to make the bus complete for us to start the journey. Two minites later a beautiful copper showed up and paid for the vacant seat.

The journey started and we didnt say a word to each other until we got to ore to eat. After eating we continued the journey. Something transpired and we started talking. One thing led to another, i held her on the wrist and was smooching it. Meanwhile She had her travele bag on her lap all this while, the bag became an artificial blockade/barrier between the driver on the left and me on the right. That perfect scene wink. We were romancing until i ushered her hand inside my grin gboin gboin and She was jerking it like her life depended on it. grin. We exchanged numbers after we got to Ojota. I was soo ashamed of myself that i didnt contact her again...

But you didn't harm anybody or commit any crime? It was just fun. Spur of the moment fun bro. That's how I see it.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
sipsip:

But you didn't harm anybody or committed any crime? It was just fun. Spur of the moment fun bro. That's how I see it.

Game, You're right thurr
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by KaynonLoose: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is absolute bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? / Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? / The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.