Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached (17772 Views)

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Spiritual conji still exist
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by ollamy22: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2017
JinX100:

Liar.... you guys cooked in a hotel with kerosene and stove abi. Nice hotel!!

Well, I can only hope that you understood the word "guest house". FYI, guest house doesn't mean a hotel. it can be any designated apartment. in my own circumstance, it was a room self contained apartment. thanks sir
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by ollamy22: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Why is that ladies are always shy to talk about experiences like this? After all, we are man enough to say out these things we enjoyed with the opposite sex. soon, they will start shouting, what a man can do, woman can do better. do better now and narrate your flings sexual experiences. grin cheesy grin
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by hylyne(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2017
LePrezident:

You are a learner.

Gaa nodu ala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.