Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,634 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (37895 Views)

Did Jesus Ask Christians To Pay Tithe? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Akaujaa(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
If this so called pastor has a listening ear, I'll advise him to leave Nigerian politics and politicians alone if he really wants to remain the way he is. Politicians will entice you, pretend to stand by you but leaves you when you least expect. That's after they have used you to gain cheap popularity. They will leave you miserable and battered. Be wise, Suleiman!
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by euchariadavid(f): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
globalresource:

Guy you are disgrace to humanity.... Watch that video again... And see what he says, fulani slave
Dnt mind TonyeBarcanista if Apostle Johnson Suleman is an Idiot what is he?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by factwriter(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
He is nothing but a cheap, two faced liar. This man called for a genocide against Fulanis and was caught on candid camera

Precisely!

He doesn't have an antidote yet he went and swallowed a cockroach.

Now (as usual with noise makers) he his retracting an already spoken and widely heard word.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by LordOfNaira: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:

His points were all driven at self defence... He never said kill innocent Muslims, or did he?

What do you have to say about the killings of christians?

He truly never said kill Muslims but he did say kill any Fulani herdsman (emphasis on any)

Please, watch the video.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
ddippset:
Tonyebarcanista- The same people that loved his posts and cheered him on when he said what they wanted to hear are the same ones shouting 'crucify him, crucify him'
90% of them are ignorant IPOD Yoots... Very emotional and deranged set of people.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by freeman105: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Call :08139315254 for private lesson.both regular students and students with all forms of learning disability.only people in Abuja
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by tillaman(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ride on pastor!! Preach it
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by preetyb(f): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2017

A lot of you are here talking trash...so it is right for Christians to be murdered without any retaliation but not the other way round?

Even if the apostle said it, he is not wrong. What have these people they murdered done to them?.. Are they not also someone's father, mother and children?... Why do the non-christians(Muslim especially) always think less of the Christians. If you can't love them as people from another religion why not love them as human.

We must also not forget that violence is in every man. If one chooses to stay calm for peace to reign, don't take them for being weak or foolish. He is doing it for himself and for you.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by manikspears: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
the same nigerians (herdsmen) killing their fellow nigerians in hundreds.
sometimes i keep wondering if your brain is made of cerealac.
small boy with butterfly liver

Suleiman did not order for the killing of Muslims rather he called for self defense against the ruthless heardsmen since this useless government has failed security wise
get that you kid
onukwu
do not argue with a fool,he will drag you down to his pool of silliness.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by BrutusOj(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

because two wrongs doesn't make a right, the fake apostle should know them, y dnt u hear the Catholic preach hate speech despite having an archdiocese in kafanchan....

Y has the catholic archbishop of Kafanchan, d heart of were d killing is ongoing not called on Christains to defend themselves..... Y is an auchi based pastor carrying D matter n his head and fueling D crisis, if u dnt know, d more he says this nonsense, d more he puts D life of those who live in that region at risk.

I dnt expect u to understand how that works, because u r a block head, a Pentecostal fool, who is a s foolish as this apostle........ Fake apostle, apostle my foot... Is this not the same fake pastor Tht prophesied that El rufai will die??
You UNblocked head and UNfoolish person, keep assslicking those terrorist all in the bid to please them. They will cut of your uglyy head when you are caught up in their attacking zone. Two wrongs don't make a right but the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and only the violent take it by force. Those blood sucking demons capitalise on the peaceful nature of others and keep killing innocent people daily and you think everybody should remain silent. I bet, you have never stayed in any of those places where the fulani herdsmen have been killing their host cowardly in the middle of the night.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
BrutusOj:
You UNblocked head and UNfoolish person, keep assslicking those terrorist all in the bid to please them. They will cut of your uglyy head when you are caught up in their attacking zone. Two wrongs don't make a right but the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and only the violent take it by force. Those blood sucking demons capitalise on the peaceful nature of others and keep killing innocent people daily and you think everybody should remain silent. I bet, you have never stayed in any of those places where the fulani herdsmen have been killing their host cowardly in the middle of the night.

Fool go and c what real men of God r doing, there is a thread on a peace meeting in southern kaduna bw orthodox christain leaders, Islamic leaders, former head of state, Gobt of kaduna state..... To bring an end to d killings in d form of peace talks............. How we throw away all we learn from d Bible because of a fake pastor who calls himself a prophet baffles me.

The Suleiman guy is a fake prophet, a stark illiterate, a coward who went into hiding at d sight of DSS, den later started talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Xaddy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
yankeypha:
I do remember when I was young. We knew Fulani people as calm and cool people. They will carry there stick very gentle with there cow, when they come to our farm they will plead you drinking water, they will great you and go there way, there cow will be guided very accurately. But now they are killing even when you beg them not to destroy your farm.
Based on this your personal experiences; what do you think changed. Why did they all of a sudden become bloody killers to you.

Have you experienced their evils recently too?

Are they no longer calm and cool and unassuming as they used to be when they come to your area?

Please, I would really like a response
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ofodibe(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
David will kill another Goliath again.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by psalmsjob: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Max24:

Definitely u are a wolf in sheep's clothing trying to infiltrate christiandoom but u have failed. What did u do when they beheaded Bridget and Eunice or S Kaduna? Not one conviction over the killings. The only language terrorists understand is force. Thank God christian leaders are waking up. Am waiting for Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye and others to start speaking up also. If d north is intolerant of Christians we might as well break up the country- na by force make we remain one? They accept the oil money coming from SS but murder the people for their religion. How many of these murderers has ur boss arrested and prosecuted?

Crime is crime that's has nothing to do with breaking up Nigeria to have another supposedly saintly country even so-called Christians do evil to fellow Christians.

The criminals doing this whom you rightly said none has been arrested yet conclude that they are Fulani do carry out these attack like a hit and run driver they attack and retreat to the forest areas so arresting is quite different from arresting an armed robber or kidnappers for instance or some deluded IPOB inciting violence.

But with security forces stationed around those trouble spots that would deter them and serve as protection to those affected. Which the government has done now and some this men of gods sensing that preventive measures have been taken by government wants to incite people to a renewed violence which you behind your keypad choose to support.

But like I said before "love is the most powerful weapon" and me an you are not in the same category because bearing Christian names, going to church and being from the southern part of Nigeria doesn't necessarily mean you're a Christian but the way you live your life testify to what is truly inside your heart.

"The devil comes to kill and Rob but the son of man comes to give life and peace", now having read that I'm sure your conscience should prick you but if it doesn't that's just fine too Judas saw Him first hand too yet....you know the story I'm sure.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Pchidexy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If not that we run our country via emotions, this self appointed Apostle should be cooling off in a police cell for incite and terrorism.

What's the difference between him and Abubakar Shekau?
You re mad! You re a complete waste of oxygen!.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by solaere(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bishop Emuobor gave the charge on Wednesday in Ughelli while reacting to recent killings in Southern Kaduna which had claimed lives and property. He said Christians needed to “own a sword and defend themselves” against further attacks by herdsmen. He stated that the killings in the northern part of the country especially in Southern Kaduna was an attempt to wipe out Christianity, stressing, however, that it was a war against God, which the perpetrators would not win. The General Overseer of Trinity Gospel Mission with its headquarters in Delta State said it was not unbiblical for a Christian to defend himself against external aggressors. He said, “Christians should defend themselves and he who has no sword, should sell his coat and buy one to defend himself. We are all human beings, nobody should catch you like a snail and slaughter because you believe in Jesus Christ. “We all would not die and those of us, who are alive, have the right to defend ourselves. Jesus says in the Book of Luke that those who have no sword should sell their coats and buy one for the defence of their lives.” Emuobor however called on President Muhammadu Buhari to double his efforts to end the alleged killing of Christians, especially in the northern part of the country.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by allbright(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
M
kropotkin2:
He is nothing but a cheap, two faced liar. This man called for a genocide against Fulanis and was caught on candid camera
and people like you have not seen anything wrong with the killings in the East, West, middle belt, south -south by the same fulanis you tend to defend, mtweeee
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by mapet: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
strenghtt:

Why didn't they arrest those that said baboon will soak with blood sometime ago? cool

Do you know the road to DSS? Go there and ask them the stu.pid question yourself
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by yankeypha: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Xaddy:

Based on this your personal experiences; what do you think changed. Why did they all of a sudden become bloody killers to you.

Have you experienced their evils recently too?

Are they no longer calm and cool and unassuming as they used to be when they come to your area?

Please, I would really like a response
The Fulani I use to knew then is fair in complexion, but this Evil ones that is killing people are Black, they are no longer carry there stick rather they carry Gun which I have seen it in Delta state. Again I don't understand why Nigerian muslim and christian are fighting and killing each other, in benin republic, I have see there christians doing something in church and they will invite muslim they will come and eat with them, they have never fight, even in Ghana, they has muslim but every body stays on there own,
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Coolgent(m): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2017
The fear of DSS!
Coward apostle
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by sotadegrt(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2017
kropotkin2:

truely, common sense is also uncommon. Goodnews is, economy did nt affect its price. It is cheap.borrow money to buy one
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by sotadegrt(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Coolgent:
The fear of DSS! Coward apostle

Typical comment of a pained fellow. U cant catch the holyghost
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by sotadegrt(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Coolgent:
The fear of DSS! Coward apostle

Typical comment of a pained fellow. U cant catch the holyghost

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.