Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (37897 Views)

Did Jesus Ask Christians To Pay Tithe? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by dealslip(f): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

U dnt need to see one near u, wen dey do theirs dey dnt need u to near them... Coward!!!!.... Wen it starts ur fake apostle will run abroad just like he ran inside the govt house... He is a plain coward...... A false prophet.

The Bible says by their fruits u shall know them....

I don't understand your rants, if a herdsmen decides to hack you to death please kindly oblige him, your life belongs to you and you can lay yours down but you won't tell me what to do with mine. If a herdsman attempts to hurt my life, I will take his.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by samuel900(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Just shut ur mouth

TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Just like Pa Oyedepo, Mr Suleiman is now ashamed of his own words, trying to twist it. Nonsense.

@Those cowards fanning the embers of war, I dare you all to go after any Nigerian in the name of obeying your god of men and see the response from the security agents.

Apostate Suleiman must be arrested along with all inciting clerics
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by femi4: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why not execute his order? Are you not brave enough?

BTW Mr Suleiman is even ashamed of his words[
He wasn't.... The attack is not against Muslim but the notorious Fulani heardsmen
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2017
peacesamuel94:

Thank God you know two wrongs don't make a right, so if ever you come under attack, don't do the wrong of trying to defend yourself OK, smh.

Y is he asking his members to defend themselves, a pastor that's auchi based, what's his biz with d killings going on in kaduna, is he based n kaduna or in the north,.....is his church members under any immediate threat??
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=femi4 post=53140193][/quote]

The fulani herdsman nor b Muslim.... B deceiving urself!!!
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2017
kowopealajo:
He went too far by asking christians to defend thereself?
I'm not very religious myself but the man made some sense, athough he overreacted.
If a fulani herdsman wants to attack you and you have an opportunity to defend yourself, what will you do? Start praying and speaking in tongues. He did no wrong in telling them to defend themselves. Anyone who can defend themself but refuses to is a .....
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by femi4: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

Y is he asking his members to defend themselves, a pastor that's auchi based, what's his biz with d killings going on in kaduna, is he based n kaduna or in the north,.....is his church members under any immediate threat??

His members have relatives across the Country.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Fulani herdsmen, move with cattles, so how come they kill and run away with their cattles, how is that even possible.....
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Lilimax:

There is nothing wrong in self defense embarassed
Christians should defend themselves and not allow all these Islamic terrorists/ herdsmen to exterminate them
as they're currently doing in Southern Kaduna.
His comment shocked me as well.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by femi4: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

The fulani herdsman nor b Muslim.... B deceiving urself!!!
I m sure you didn't do logic in school.

All Fulanis are Muslim but All Muslims are not Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2017
femi4:
His members have relatives across the Country.

This makes sense to u??..... It's obvious they cut this one brain with his umbilical cord
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by itbizmultimedia(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Just like Pa Oyedepo, Mr Suleiman is now ashamed of his own words, trying to twist it. Nonsense.

@Those cowards fanning the embers of war, I dare you all to go after any Nigerian in the name of obeying your god of men and see the response from the security agents.

[/s]

Barcanista You are MAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by ndcide(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2017
See as people dey attack pastor Suleman.

Not too long ago, a redeemed pastor was killed in Abuja. Nothing happened yet the God haters who the devil is using to attack the church didn't move.

The women that was killed in Kano is gone for good. The God haters on Nairaland, and various platforms were not moved.

A cleric was butchered by a fulani in benue state. It made front page. Nothing happened. The God haters see nothing wrong.

Someone spoke truth to power by using words that would spark up the Government to action. They are attacking him.

To the wise Christians, get this clear. Your problem is not really the Muslims. Your major problem is the mixed multitude who claim to identify with Christians. They are not. Most of them are ocultic and strong instruments of the enemy against the church. They are against the prosperity of church, they are against the safety of the church. The problem of the church is not the Muslims but the mixed multitude.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2017
femi4:
I m sure you didn't do logic in school.

All Fulanis are Muslim but All Muslims are not Fulanis

First there's no school like logic school... Dumb skull....so since I know that all muslims r not fulani..... How do u differentiate a northerner who is a muslim from a fulani??..... Abi dem dey write Fulani for forehead
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by fxx2: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2017
sarrki:
In as much as I condemn the fulani massacre

Apostle Suleman went too far

I pray he's not charged with treason

Apostle don't forget the likes of Musa Yar Adua,Olusegun Obasanjo, Mko Abiola all faced teas on charges heaven did not fall

The word of God Is Love

read down any story you come across and try to think properly before you comment.
he was wrongly quoted, besides, here is he clearing himself and you come here to display sentimentality.
remember, it is only a tree that you will be killing and it stands there waiting.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by femi4: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

This makes sense to u??..... It's obvious they cut this one brain with his umbilical cord
If you lack brain...I get place you fit borrow
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by yankeypha: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2017
I do remember when I was young. We knew Fulani people as calm and cool people. They will carry there stick very gentle with there cow, when they come to our farm they will plead you drinking water, they will great you and go there way, there cow will be guided very accurately. But now they are killing even when you beg them not to destroy your farm.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by ndcide(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

Really?

OFM is in many states across the regions in Nigeria, including that Kaduna. Look try to have an open mind on this issue.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by EddyTeddy(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Bross i beg shut up.
Theyveedo:
Really

Anyways, I think he overreacted on this issue. Saying stuffs like it will take a yr to repair naija is not the kind of thing u should be saying as a man of God.

Learn to preach love like TBJ
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kagel: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Tony! can you shoot-up and read the article very well, he simply said kill herdsmen that want to attack you not Muslims, read with understanding and make your comment true and grounded and not with sentimental ungrounded comment.
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Tony! can you shoot-up and read the article very well, he simply said kill herdsmen that want to attack you not Muslims, read with understanding and make your comment true and grounded and not with sentimental ungrounded comment.
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Firstcitizen: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2017
paramakina202:

okay you just confirmed he didn't said'kill Muslims'.

I never said he asked people to kill Muslims but he asked people to kill innocent people. He should be arrested, tried and if found guilty sent to prison.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by psalmsjob: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Max24:

Read what u wrote again. You are not making any sense. You need to go and receive sense and then cone back to comment

What I wrote won't appeal to you because it's not laced with violence.

So heed Apostle Suleiman's words; go and kill people and get killed by them that way you'll gain heaven or prosper here on earth.

As for me I believe by faith not by taking up arms the word of Him who says no gate of hell can prevail against me because I know His word is settled in heaven and on earth.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Praktikals(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2017
paramakina202:
The man of God said kill and behead the Fulani herdsmen terrorists not Muslims.
Did you watch the vid?
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by femi4: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

First there's no school like logic school... Dumb skull....so since I know that all muslims r not fulani..... How do u differentiate a northerner who is a muslim from a fulani??..... Abi dem dey write Fulani for forehead
I don't expect your brain to comprehend....ki lomode e mo
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by aisammy4: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Like i've just said in another trend, haters of peace in this country are out to instigate malicious trends and comments to disturb the peace of this country. They will NEVER succeed. Too much blood has already been shed, we dont need another Civil war.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Abass07(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:
YOU MUST BE STUPID TO CALL THE MAN OF GOD AN IDIOT.
IT'S OBVIOUS YOU WON'T GO FAR IN LIFE THIS WAY.
I SEE YOU DO NOT HONOUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE GONE AHEAD YOU & YOU'LL DEFINITELY LACK HONOUR UNLESS YOU REPENT
who is that stupid man of god?
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Praktikals(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2017
fxx2:

he was wrongly quoted
Even after watching the video, you still claim he was misquoted? Bros, you can lie for Africa o. shocked
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by peacesamuel94(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

He is a human being, and the innocent people being killed in Kaduna are also humans, so its his business...... not everyone is selfish you know.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Abass07(m): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2017
kITATITA:
Let them first start by boycotting beaf. I watched the video clip and I'm surprised that Mr. Sulleiman is denying what he said clearly. I see a potential murderer in anybody who supports through hate preacher
of course,I don't know why pple are like this. They shy away from d truth
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by ebenholer(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Expected as he retracted his statement, no one will not be angered by the trend of things under this dormant government who seems bent to ruin this nation.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by gbishman: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Pastor quit the lies, there is a video and it was recorded by your own member.
It's high time you realise pastor or no pastor you are not above the law of the land.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by LorDBolton(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
How many "PRACTICING' CHRISTIANS dey this naija? Omo agnostics constitute up to a quarter if no more of the Christian population.

Sorry but unless you're an idiot, if you're attacked by someone you're supposed to defend yourself ...no one needs to tell u

What this man implied was ATTACK THEM BACK,i just dey laugh, this same pastor will NOT BE IN THE COUNTRY when crisis starts I GUARANTEE you.

All this Islamic agenda propaganda is for fools, yes if you believe it then you're a fool, what in buhari shows a hardline Islamic man? His family?

Now I've got fulani herdsmen in my area here in ikd they come in (different sets) 4-5 times a year ND stay 2wks.

So far in over 4years we've not had any issues with any set, even with this stories upandan.

Look separate the criminals from the herdsmen... the people who kidnapped Babington macauley n nigerian Turkish school staff n pupils are they herdsmen?
That kidnapped landlords at isheri?

Yet these creek boys(militants) still enjoy support, FYI so far ransom has been dropped around my area four times now, people r fleeing the militants, NOT THE HERDSMEN... isawo area is almost empty too, the gruesome killings at ibeshe nko?

I'm yet to hear pastors talk about this militancy issue, kidnap (even a RCCG pastor was abducted and killed even after ransom was paid) but if it's herdsmen? They start yapping! Herdsmen did this and did that

During the massive cult killings in edo arond nov/dec 2012 pastors didn't put mouth, ritual killings in the south west especially pastors aren't confronting it.

Better OPEN YOUR EYES and reject the religious colourations ,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.