Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (37902 Views)

Did Jesus Ask Christians To Pay Tithe? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 26, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:
YOU MUST BE STUPID TO CALL THE MAN OF GOD AN IDIOT.
IT'S OBVIOUS YOU WON'T GO FAR IN LIFE THIS WAY.
I SEE YOU DO NOT HONOUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE GONE AHEAD YOU & YOU'LL DEFINITELY LACK HONOUR UNLESS YOU REPENT
I support Tonye on this 100%. If Mr Sulleiman is a man of God, are you a man of the devil.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by psalmsjob: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Cowardice is the middle name of this man of gods.

You said something and can't stand by it twisting instead. But still if gunmen came to a house with what should they defend themselves?

Carry guns too I guess, and die by the gun.

This Apostle is supposed to be a Jesus's follower? He is following his own flesh. He actually said well where he said as a Shepard if your flock is being killed you'll do something, yes right "your flock" not God's flock anymore.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kowopealajo: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2017
He went too far by asking christians to defend thereself?
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by ddippset(m): 7:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Tonyebarcanista- The same people that loved his posts and cheered him on when he said what they wanted to hear are the same ones shouting 'crucify him, crucify him'
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by globalresource: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Just like Pa Oyedepo, Mr Suleiman is now ashamed of his own words, trying to twist it. Nonsense.

@Those cowards fanning the embers of war, I dare you all to go after any Nigerian in the name of obeying your god of men and see the response from the security agents.

Apostate Suleiman must be arrested along with all inciting clerics

Guy you are disgrace to humanity.... Watch that video again... And see what he says, fulani slave

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Lilimax(f): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2017
dealslip:
Self defense is not a sin, biko Apostle carry on. So they thought Christian will sleep and be expecting to be slaughtered. Now that Christians have vexed, they are now running helter skelter. May leprosy overtake the sponsors of this herdsmen
Amen!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by chronique(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2017
dealslip:

I informed you of my intent to but you called me a cheat beater. Now you are encouraging me again. Tonyebarcanista, I am not the one behind your frustration. Your influence on this forum has whittled down so much no body even takes you serious. What is going on?

Spot on! Dude is now an 'anywhere belle face activist/analyst" with no principle and talks from all sides of his mouth. People like these should never be allowed to contest elections cos they'd keep switching parties like weather.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by lovat(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Just like Pa Oyedepo, Mr Suleiman is now ashamed of his own words, trying to twist it. Nonsense.

@Those cowards fanning the embers of war, I dare you all to go after any Nigerian in the name of obeying your god of men and see the response from the security agents.

I hope you are eating fine from the crumbs off that muslim idiot that has been feeding you

Give barcanista egunje and he will sing a melodious song 4 you

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by OKEMKPI: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2017
I have gone thru many comments as regards Apostle Suleiman
It is so glaring that many Muslim and northerner's comment, is against him,but none of them ever speak against the Muslim killing of Christians in kaduna in particular and other places in general.
Do they want the Christians to remain "peaceful" while u keep killing them?

Is that the type of peace islam proclaims ?

How many fulani herdsmen have been arrested and persecuted for violence ,killing and wanton destruction.
Do u want me to be peacefull while u come to my house and kill me?
Any religion faithful that so much believe in killing should start with him or herself and your close family members
If it is bad to instigate violence,wat of perprating and condoning it,wat of looking the other way in the face of violence just becos the victims are the "infidels"

Peace knows no religion,tribe,race or colour.

7 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Bamideletaiye(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari please step down for Fayose.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Jtmanager(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2017
sarrki:
In as much as I condemn the fulani massacre

Apostle Suleman went too far

I pray he's not charged with treason

Apostle don't forget the likes of Musa Yar Adua,Olusegun Obasanjo, Mko Abiola all faced teas on charges heaven did not fall

The word of God Is Love

u snake

go tell ur pple in govt ,,,we are coming
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by lovat(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If not that we run our country via emotions, this self appointed Apostle should be cooling off in a police cell for incite and terrorism.

What's the difference between him and Abubakar Shekau?
To slap you just dey hungry me here

7 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by bundle33: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2017
sarrki:

Apostle don't forget the likes of Musa Yar Adua,Olusegun Obasanjo, Mko Abiola all faced teas on charges heaven did not fall

The word of God Is Love
.....Read his comment before vomiting trash out...He called for self defence..pls stop this hypocrite and say the truth here...Nigerians are tired of this bullshit ass hole fulani wahala...When there brothers Buhari is not on sit why this is not happening..now because of Buhari is the president abi...Thunder go fire all people wey no want talk the truth

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Afriifa(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2017
NnaaGuy:
No, he didn't. Only violent herdsmen who come to attack. I got that correctly
yeah. Some religious slaves will intentionally quote him out of context just to cause trouble

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by eddyjoshua(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2017
even fulani gersdsmen are aimed to the teeth I wonder wat dea are using wit an AK47
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Lilimax(f): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2017
kowopealajo:
He went too far by asking christians to defend thereself?
There is nothing wrong in self defense embarassed
Christians should defend themselves and not allow all these Islamic terrorists/ herdsmen to exterminate them
as they're currently doing in Southern Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Lilimax(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2017
OKEMKPI:
I have gone thru many comments as regards Apostle Suleiman
It is so glaring that many Muslim and northerner's comment, is against him,but none of them ever speak against the Muslim killing of Christians in kaduna in particular and other places in general.
Do they want the Christians to remain "peaceful" while u keep killing them?

Is that the type of peace islam proclaims ?

How many fulani herdsmen have been arrested and persecuted for violence ,killing and wanton destruction.
Do u want me to be peacefull while u come to my house and kill me?

Any religion faithful that so much believe in killing should start with him or herself and your close family members
If it is bad to instigate violence,wat of perprating and condoning it,wat of looking the other way in the face of violence just becos the victims are the "infidels"

Peace knows no religion,tribe,race or colour.
Don't mind all the hypocrites with their yeye comments embarassed
Christians, it is time to defend yourselves since the people ruling us has failed us embarassed

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by efilefun(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2017
arushiuga:
I know you did nothing wrong. I know it was hell rufai and soltan of Sokoto that are spreading those rumours
Did you even watch the video Someone screaming kill like he's ordering them to kill mosquitoes
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by HRich(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Yes!! that's true, he never said so,, I have the video with me

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by efilefun(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Lilimax:

There is nothing wrong in self defense embarassed
Christians should defend themselves and not allow all these Islamic terrorists/ herdsmen to exterminate them
as they're currently doing in Southern Kaduna.
Some of you just come online to claim victims like the stupid terrorists ain't terrorizing both sides, the last two or three bomb blasts had been in the mosque, should we now assume Christians reside in the mosques also??

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by yankeypha: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
ImoRiver:
Now he is afraid. With the video evidence he is likely going to face international criminal charge.
and you and evil fulani will face Trump court.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by efilefun(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2017
HRich:
Yes!! that's true, he never said so,, I have the video with me
In he's words "any Fulani man you see around the church (not in the church) kill him, cut his head" So every heardsmen is now a killer
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by LordOfNaira: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2017
limeta:
Some people want to remain slaves
The pastor said what he has to say and said nothing new.
As for sarrki and bacanista na una sabi.

The man needs to be in jail right now. He was very frank when he said any Fulani herdsman (innocent or not) that enters into his premises even by mistake should be beheaded without questions. He forgets that a lot of the local herdsmen are not the ones perpetrating this bloodshed and that many of these innocent herdsmen who even belong to a recognized association are also affected by the crisis in Southern Kaduna.

When there is complete break down of law and order now and Nigeria becomes another Somalia, this pastor and the others will be out of the country faster than you can think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by teebaxy(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
He is nothing but a cheap, two faced liar. This man called for a genocide against Fulanis and was caught on candid camera
You are a fool, why not bring the video here....... Devil is preparing your mansion in hell...... You murders, your time is up we shall kill you all by then maybe u will respect our unborn Christian children
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by teebaxy(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If not that we run our country via emotions, this self appointed Apostle should be cooling off in a police cell for incite and terrorism.

What's the difference between him and Abubakar Shekau?
And is ur shekau cooling off in the prison now after all he did to humanity... Pls get a life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by DrayZee: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Can you for once reason like a literate person? You go around twisting a mans words, just because of your hatred for Christianity. Wehdone Sir. Continue

7 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Lilimax(f): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
efilefun:
Some of you just come online to claim victims like the stupid terrorists ain't terrorizing both sides, the last two or three bomb blasts had been in the mosque, should we now assume Christians reside in the mosques also??
A big question to be answered by who?
All I know is that their is an evil conspiracy going on in Kaduna and it must stop!

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by netflicks(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
I wonder why we keep living like animals in this modern age and pretend as if we dnt knw wat is actually happening in this country. On several occasion Nigerians in their own country are being beheaded, killed for the sake of religion...yet we call ourselves One Nation, one Nigeria, if the Govt can not protect the people it claim to be governing then they should just allow them to go it's as simple as that and not forceing them to live under an environment where they can be slaughtered like cows just for the sake of religion...since they keep slaughtering humans like cows then soon they will start eating them...there is no difference btw Nigeria and an animal kingdom.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by MufasaRebirth: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2017
sarrki:

The word of God Is Love
So calling for self defense against massacre is treasonable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by obowunmi(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2017
No one should have a monopoly on violence.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by ocelot2006(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

And what about the Fulani herdsmen who brought the embers and fans? What do u have to say about that? I'm with Sulieman on this one. If the FG can't protect the populace, then Christians deserve the RIGHT to protect their loved ones and properties. To hell with everything else.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.