Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (37889 Views)

Did Jesus Ask Christians To Pay Tithe? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Generalyemi(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2017
dealslip:

What is cheat beating
don't mind afonja
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by klevotino: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2017
kahal29:
The founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has denied instructing Christians during a preaching to go after Muslims.

Describing the report as not only senseless but malicious, he said his statements were misconstrued to incite the people.

According to him, he only stressed the need for the church to defend itself against invasion by gunmen and not a direct incendiary comment that could make Christians and Muslims to confront one another.

This is as Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, cautioned the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government to be mindful on how it handles issues bordering on religion in the country so as not to throw the country into religious crisis.

The governor had in the early hours of Wednesday foiled an attempt by the Department of State Services to arrest Suleiman in his hotel room in Adebayo area of the state for alleged inflammatory remarks.

He described the attempt as uncalled for and clear invitation to chaos.

Speaking in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday on the contentious issue, Suleman while debunking the report linking him to inflammatory remarks said it was sinful for anyone to order a fellow man to kill another.

He said, “They said I preached in Auchi two weeks ago which they said implied that I was instigating Christians against Muslims. I have always been an advocate of peace and I can’t stay around and be saying such. There are widows, orphans we take care of. No leader will see his shepherd being killed and be happy.

“Later, I got anonymous calls from Fulani Herdsmen about what I said. What I said was that, if gunmen came around church to attack churches, you must defend yourself, but if they come to pray, don’t attack. But they quoted me out of context. I am not stupid, I live among the crowd and I am not senseless. Time for self defence has come. Whether you are a Muslim or Christian, someone can’t just come to your house and kill your children and you will keep quiet.

“I said the Christians must not go after them, but if they come after us, then defend yourself. This is what they twisted to mean. I am hearing different versions of the story. I was in Abuja for three days why didn’t they come after me. But now that I am in Ekiti, they wanted to lump me up with a man they think was against them. It could have been easier to pick me up in Abuja, I don’t live here.

See video of the inciting statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkQJLKwWmo

http://punchng.com/i-didnt-ask-christians-to-kill-muslims-apostle-suleman/
Ride on sir, we cannot sit and watch by the fence. if any fulani or muslim think they can kill christain and go scort free no more again....
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by semyman: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2017
The same threat Kanu made, Suleiman is making, lets go there
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2017
BrutusOj:
Pls, quote exactly what he said that is wrong? None of you will ever come out either online or live on air to kick against incessant killing by your fulani brothers.Once you hear none fulanis condemning their act and asking people to defend themselves,you all rush out to bark like dogs.

because two wrongs doesn't make a right, the fake apostle should know them, y dnt u hear the Catholic preach hate speech despite having an archdiocese in kafanchan....

Y has the catholic archbishop of Kafanchan, d heart of were d killing is ongoing not called on Christains to defend themselves..... Y is an auchi based pastor carrying D matter n his head and fueling D crisis, if u dnt know, d more he says this nonsense, d more he puts D life of those who live in that region at risk.

I dnt expect u to understand how that works, because u r a block head, a Pentecostal fool, who is a s foolish as this apostle........ Fake apostle, apostle my foot... Is this not the same fake pastor Tht prophesied that El rufai will die??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Goke7: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2017
I have started advocating that all high profile pastors in Nigeria need to have political advisers who are Christians or members of their church who will educate and advise them on national issues and when or how to speak on them. Most of our Pastors if not all are political naive and that's why their public statements on national issues are always out of place.

Its also high time CAN and PFN get their acts together and have strong leaders who can speak properly on national issues. As most of these churches are members of CAN or PFN, its better these christian bodies speak on behalf of the church rather than having General overseers of local churches coming out to speak on very sensitive national issues. I remember those days Pastor Bakare was very critical of OBJ govt with his prophecies, PFN even cautioned Bakare. its time these christian bodies gets united and have a strong leadership who can speak for the church and Christianity in Nigeria as it was before.

To start this, all General Overseers of all churches no matter how high profile they are should mind their ministry and allow CAN or PFN to do more of the talking on Political or National issues [after all they meet regularly to brainstorm on these issues] to bring a sense of unity and coordination. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by judynton(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Just like Pa Oyedepo, Mr Suleiman is now ashamed of his own words, trying to twist it. Nonsense.

@Those cowards fanning the embers of war, I dare you all to go after any Nigerian in the name of obeying your god of men and see the response from the security agents.

Apostate Suleiman must be arrested along with all inciting clerics
And wat happens to de murderers nd terrorists..?.mtcheeerwww Nnamdi kanu saw de future wen he called dis con3 a ZOO..pls shut up nd claim to be wise if u dnt knw wat to say b4 we import thunder frm bonsuwe for u

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2017
dealslip:

I haven't seen any Fulani herdsmen near me yet. As soon as I deal with one, I will tell you.
hahahhaha...i like your courage. We go see your story for fo soon cheesy
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by judynton(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Just like Pa Oyedepo, Mr Suleiman is now ashamed of his own words, trying to twist it. Nonsense.

@Those cowards fanning the embers of war, I dare you all to go after any Nigerian in the name of obeying your god of men and see the response from the security agents.

And wat happens to de murderers nd terrorists..?.mtcheeerwww Nnamdi kanu saw de future wen he called dis con3 a ZOO..pls shut up nd claim to be wise if u dnt knw wat to say b4 we import thunder frm bonsuwe for u

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2017
NaMeAboki:

What a bloody liar, how could the so called apostle deny the incriminating video evidence against him with the following inflamatory statements inciting his followers to kill:

(@ 0.47 sec) "I TOLD MY PEOPLE ANY FULANI HERDSMAN YOU SEE AROUND YOU, KILL HIM", (@ 1.02 min.) "AND I'VE TOLD THEM IN THE CHURCH HERE THAT ANY FULANI HERDSMAN THAT JUST ENTERED BY MISTAKE, KILL HIM, KILL HIM, CUT HIS HIS HEAD"...and the incitement continued

He should be arrested ASAP period.

The man is simply a coward, a fake pastor, at d sight of DSS he went into hiding, he couldn't even face d authorities as a peither Tht he claims.... Men of God in d Bible never ran to the house of a politician for cover at d sight of soldiers or persecutors.... The man is a coward.....
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by klevotino: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

The man of God said kill and behead the Fulani
herdsmen terrorists not Muslims. Recieve Sense brother.......
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by 2shur: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2017
o bobs.
i be dey believe suleman dah year
men of God dont tell lies

he said this same thing as oyedepo..
i repeat he was very instrumental on those words.
kill at sight.
now hez saying he never did.
another lai mohhammed

even nairaland sef broadcast am dat dsy..only the views on page was abt 29k..im like wtf.

fake ass guy man dagbo pastors everywhere.

chai..
and jesus wept
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by peter0071(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2017
u preach love when there is need...and u preach others when needed. wait until a heardsman comes to your house and you ll preach love to him
Theyveedo:
Really

Anyways, I think he overreacted on this issue. Saying stuffs like it will take a yr to repair naija is not the kind of thing u should be saying as a man of God.

Learn to preach love like TBJ
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by peacesamuel94(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

A pastor, a follower of Jesus Christ asking his members to behead herdsmen...... Nd ur proud to defend him... Shame on u and all ur likes, u r a disgrace to Christianity.

So he should tell them to lay their lives down when attacked by herdsmen, As if you will not defend yourself or kill if necessary to save your life if you happen to be in such situation.......... The height of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by TrumpDonald2: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

So you don't understand English? Response of what security agents? I used to think you were reasonable.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Rushmore(f): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2017
paramakina202:
The man of God said kill and behead the Fulani herdsmen terrorists not Muslims.
Don't mind the people saying he made a direct attack on muslims. I don't know why people read from their anus. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by mapet: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
He is nothing but a cheap, two faced liar. This man called for a genocide against Fulanis and was caught on candid camera

Even watching this uploaded video, I saw many inflamatory statements that requires he be arrested and charged

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nemma(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2017
kITATITA:
Let them first start by boycotting beaf. I watched the video clip and I'm surprised that Mr. Sulleiman is denying what he said clearly. I see a potential murderer in anybody who supports through hate preacher
His comment was contextual.. He laid the foundation for his argument. . We all know he was talking about fulani herdsmen(not Muslim) and he specifically mentioned that he heard they are coming to attack his church, then instructed them to fight back..
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by strenghtt: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

because two wrongs doesn't make a right, the fake apostle should know them, y dnt u hear the Catholic preach hate speech despite having an archdiocese in kafanchan....

Y has the catholic archbishop of Kafanchan, d heart of were d killing is ongoing not called on Christains to defend themselves..... Y is an auchi based pastor carrying D matter n his head and fueling D crisis, if u dnt know, d more he says this nonsense, d more he puts D life of those who live in that region at risk.

I dnt expect u to understand how that works, because u r a block head, a Pentecostal fool, who is a s foolish as this apostle........ Fake apostle, apostle my foot... Is this not the same fake pastor Tht prophesied that El rufai will die??

You can't create divinity amongst the Christians by this your statement. I will only advice you that when the Fulani's herdsmen start their wahala killings knocking on your door for your head gladly present them your head and that of your loved ones to be slice like onion and not be wise (defend yourselve )
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by restored2016(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2017
sarrki:
In as much as I condemn the fulani massacre

Apostle Suleman went too far

I pray he's not charged with treason

Apostle don't forget the likes of Musa Yar Adua,Olusegun Obasanjo, Mko Abiola all faced teas on charges heaven did not fall

The word of God Is Love
bros abeg no vex, na military regime be that, we dey for democracy... You no go touch Suleiman go free, country go boil... From within and outside. Until our president stop to take side and rule as the president of the whole country this scenario will keep reoccurring.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by paramakina202: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Watch the video. He said if you see any Fulani that wanders here by mistake, kill him.
okay you just confirmed he didn't said'kill Muslims'.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by strenghtt: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2017
mapet:

Even watching this uploaded video, I saw many inflamatory statements that requires he be arrested and charged

Why didn't they arrest those that said baboon will soak with blood sometime ago? cool
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by jamislaw(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
dealslip:

I haven't seen any Fulani herdsmen near me yet. As soon as I deal with one, I will tell you.
go to kafashan you will see fulani and kafashan people doing business hand in hand go there and kill one if kafashan people will not murder you immediately forget about this internet masturbation.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by drnoel: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Theyveedo:
Really

Anyways, I think he overreacted on this issue. Saying stuffs like it will take a yr to repair naija is not the kind of thing u should be saying as a man of God.

Learn to preach love like TBJ
That his comment did not deserve an answer. We all know when he dies Nigeria will endure whether bad or good.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by paramakina202: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

A pastor, a follower of Jesus Christ asking his members to behead herdsmen...... Nd ur proud to defend him... Shame on u and all ur likes, u r a disgrace to Christianity.
What is wrong in killing a Libyan terrorist in self defense?I am proud of him for preaching self defense against those barbarians that your leaders call Libyans and turn around to call them fulanis whenever their victims fights back.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by peacesamuel94(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

Thank God you know two wrongs don't make a right, so if ever you come under attack, don't do the wrong of trying to defend yourself OK, smh.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2017
strenghtt:

You can't create divinity amongst the Christians by this your statement. I will only advice you that when the Fulani's herdsmen start their wahala killings knocking on your door for your head gladly present them your head and that of your loved ones to be slice like onion and not be wise (defend yourselve )

This all this ur hate speech very soon pple like u n ur fake pastor will mKe wht happened in Rwanda child's play
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by restored2016(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2017
I am calling out to all our men of God who God has given a voice in this nation to begin to speak out on this matter lest they think we are voiceless and senseless. You kill we keep quite, you kill again we keep quite... Those who are speaking against this voice, How many of you will keep quite and not defend yourself or call security agents when common armrobbers rob in ur territory. What they want is moneyooo yet you defend, this once are taking lives and you want us to hold our peace and end up in peices. When a thing like this happened in the days of modeccai, voices were raised, Esther risked her life to be heard by the king and the order came defend yourself. This is no joke, I lost three friends in the ugly event...
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by frubben(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2017
That's why as a leader u need to watch the kind of words u dish out because a lot of your follower will define ur words differently causing chaos in the country.

Ink Don finish
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by MizOmalicha(f): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2017
dealslip:

COORRECT!!!!!!!! That's just d spirit!

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by dealslip(f): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2017
jamislaw:
go to kafashan you will see fulani and kafashan people doing business hand in hand go there and kill one if kafashan people will not murder you immediately forget about this internet masturbation.

I repeat if anyone of them comes near me, I will spray with acid. I don't go looking for trouble but if you try me, I will defend myself. They are the senseless and cowardly ones who attack innocent babies and women in their sleep.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2017
If this man was a christain and a pastor, he wouldn't say what he said.... He is a bad example, even after the attempted arrest he still went on to say he would scatter Nigeria for one year, how can a pastor talk like that... Shows he has no atom of Christ in him.......

Pentecostal pastors are a problem to this nation, thts how d oda one said Fayose is a leader of his people, someone who hasn't paid salaries for month..... Shame on these political pastors
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by domwas2(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Christians Christians Christians all I see are bunch of hypocrites everywhere.
I support the apostle, they were comfortably killing ur brothers and sisters all because they believe the Christians don't know what they doing. Now that they heard about defending ourselves they are using it against us...This the bible against defending ourselves or some don't know the meaning of the word "DEFEND"
Now I see kindly wait till they kill all Christians and make Nigeria an Islamic state as they've always wanted it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.