Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (69851 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by jiorhemen(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:
I'm sorry to say this, but Trump is behaving like an asshole.

Trump I don't hate you, but you are the worst asshole I've ever seen in all my life.

C'mon, we know the shiit the dude is try to curb, but what he is doing is a worse piece of shiit mehn. Trump doesn't listen to people. I mean, tyranny is written all over his life and history. Why da fvck did those people vote his ass into that fvcking seat?

A court in US has upturned the fvcking ban, but Trump's boys are claiming that they ain't stepping down on the fvcking order. C'mon, who does that in a nation like the USA? undecided

Abeg who get Trump's phone number? angry angry
You made a mistake, and you are not the only one making the mistake. I have seen lots of people make the same mistake. No court has upturned the ban. The court injunction you referred to only stopped the arrest of citizens of the countries that were banned but already have US visas and entered the US before the Trump ban. Here's what happened. There are some citizens of those countries that Trump banned who already got valid visas before the ban and had entered the US prior to the ban. But as soon as Trump signed the order, immigration officials suddenly began rounding up some of those who were already in the US with valid visa. This was what enraged the ACLU and they went to court. So in a nutshell, the court didn't upturn the ban completely. What the court stopped was the detention and forceful deportation of those who have been in the US prior to the signing of the executive order.

5 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by nothernstar: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Islamaphobia. Don't blame him. Muslims fetched ant infested to their house

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
AZeD1:

Lawn mowers have killed more Americans in the US than terrorist in the last 10 years.

Americans have killed more Americans than terrorist since like forever.

If Trump wants to make America safe, he should ban guns ...
Owning guns is American way of life. You can't tell them to change it. Saudi don't own guns they can move there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by toprealman: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:

Trump I don't hate you, but you are the worst asshole I've ever seen in all my life.

C'mon, we know the shiit the dude is try to curb, but what he is doing is a worse piece of shiit mehn. Trump doesn't listen to people. I mean, tyranny is written all over his life and history. Why da fvck did those people vote his ass into that fvcking seat?

A court in US has upturned the fvcking ban, but Trump's boys are claiming that they ain't stepping down on the fvcking order. C'mon, who does that in a nation like the USA? undecided

Why not call Buhari, the senate president, your state governor or maybe the speaker of your state house of assembly, to address the many problems we have here in Nigeria at all levels. I'm sure Americans can handle their wahala very well without your KIND assistance.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by lovat(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
So they know how to protest Why not protest against their violent nature (of countries mentioned)
I believe in freedom of movement but NO to violence
Muslim fanatics will come for you but lemme ask able Mama to use her catapult of envy to protect you

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
an average yoruba muslim is very educated. Have you heard of any religious clash in SW?
I really don't think it's a matter of being well educated but the type of Islam they imbibed and practise.
Most of those propagating terrorism and sponsoring same from Saudi Arabia for instance are well educated.
Osama bin Laden wasn't just from an affluent background but also well educated.
SW Muslims are the moderate type. That's all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by myright: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
ozoneboy:
Its unfair ,and dictatorial signs,He should have beefed up security more,what of americans working in Oil companies in these arears?.I dont believe in segregation no matter its reason,what of the good hardworking onse?.
why should he beef up security and spend more money to buy more weapons to protect America when he can easily close the 'gate'.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Shafiiimran99: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
(16:41) —Those who have migrated for the sake of Allah after they were oppressed, We shall give them a good place in the world, and of course, the reward of the Hereafter is much greater, if they only knew!

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by lovat(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why are all these Muslims protesting to enter USA which they call the Great Satan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by fatiaforreal: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is hypocritical. US destroyed Iraq, Syria and Libya whose citizens hitherto had no business travelling to US. In fact, it was the Americans that traveled to these countries to work.
Why not ban Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman and the likes?

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Missmossy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
So fast, no wasting of time. Serious issues brewing. Still i don't like this Trump of a president. We would see how it goes.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Correct man...Free visa for biafrans loading.....................................................................30%
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Pavore9: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
nlsmd:
But aren't these part of his campaign promises and Trump is just fulfilling his campaign promises.

Pls why aren't these Refugees going to Saudi Arabia and other super rich Muslim country? undecided

Mosques in America
Year 2000: 1,209
Year 2016: 3,186

Churches in Saudi Arabia
Year 2000: 0
Year 2016: 0

You can't enter the UAE if you have an Israeli Passport or were born in Israel, and we didn't sew #JewBan protest, point is, Nations decide their OWN immigration policies. undecided

If you have an Israeli visa in your Nigerian Passport, to enter Sudan na wahala!
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Klington: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
God bless the day you were born Mr trump. These bigots need to be tamed. They don't like Christian doctrines yet they want to live with them,intimidate them, harass and slaughter them at any little or no provocation. God punish Satan.

5 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by demandtruth: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
juman:
Its funny. grin

So funny. grin

American governments always walk with their head instead of using their legs.

Those seven countries banned are themselves mostly victims of terrorism.

But instead trump left the countries that are the origin of the terror idea untouched.

the truth you have written .
the 9/11 men are from Saudi Arabia .

he knows that he's at a disadvantage if he tries to muscle USA creditor.

people supporting his ways from naija end will soon feel this repercussions in one way or the other.

what if he says any country citizens known for 419 history should not enter USA .

he's only making enemies for USA and will weaken the perceived world power accolades .
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cire80:
Why is the world very foolish? He's trying to make their country safe and they're protesting
It's still the Muslim migrants that are protesting not real Americans. Their cup have full!

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by RaptorX: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
If you are a Nigerian green card holder and eligible to be a US citizen you better quickly put your citizenship papers in, cause right now green card holders from the seven countries are being turned back at the airport and no guarantee Nigeria will not be added to the list because of boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by jfleece(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
I support every single one of his ideas..... Trump all the way.. Why can't these Muslim migrants go to uae, Saudi Arabia or Iran Must they migrate to America and wreck havoc?....
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Buharimustgo: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
juman:
Its funny. grin

So funny. grin

But instead trump left the countries that are the origin of the terror idea untouched.

R u okay?did u not see what the so called refugees did in Europe?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by lovat(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
san316:
I'm a Muslim and I support this move. Must they go to the US when they always blame the US for the woes of their countries? Why go to the US when you say the US is a bully. Good one trump, though the list isn't complete without Nigeria. Only if our politicians will walk their talk like this man.
i doubt if dropshot a fellow muslim will agree
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Originality007:

All what trump is doing is for the interest of America, Trump made all this promises during his campaigns and Americans voted for him. pls don't blame trump, he is just a man of his worlds

Do you know that Germany and France have just joined forces against US because of that singular action of Trump?

Do you know that the best tech organisations in US, like those in the Silicon Valle, source their top brains in countries like Iran and co, which were also banned?

Do you know that this singular action could cause top nations to boycott US?

Do you know that the Prime Minister of Britain has vehemently stated that Britain is against that shiit?

Do you know that that shiity order was actually signed on Holocaust Remembrance Day?

Finally, do you know that that ban has the capacity to hit US citizens all over the world like tornado?

Bro, Trump should at least have enough sense to use the judgment of a court in the US against the ban as an excuse to back down on that silly stuff.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Jangbajantis: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
juman:
Its funny. grin

So funny. grin

Bros, that's a lie.

Apart from Afghanistan, which other?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Lightening: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
amebo101:
Donald Trump has ordered a four-month ban on all refugees entering the US.

The President also singled out refugees from Syria as barred from entering the country indefinitely, or until he himself decides they are allowed in.No visas will be issued to immigrants from seven mainly-Muslim nations including Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen for 90 days.

"I'm establishing new vetting measures to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the United States of America. Don't want them here," Trump said earlier on Friday at the Pentagon.
"We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country and love deeply our people," he said.

There were reports of Syrian families who have spent up to two years being vetted for a visa left stranded at the airport having sold all their possessions.

See the photos from the protest below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/protest-across-us-airportsas-trump-bans.html

If the west reject them, let their fellow Arabs accept them na. More stable middle east countries ought to be their first choice of refuge than lands of infidels. Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
toprealman:
Why not call Buhari, the senate president or the speaker of your state house of assembly to address the many problems we have here in Nigeria at all levels. I'm sure Americans can handle their wahala very well without your KIND assistance.

Bro that's my opinion. Thanks!
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Jangbajantis: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
hemartins:
Why didn't Trump ban Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Only the wise would understand
Because they're not terrorists.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by yusufficient(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
THIS IS WHEN THE US IS GOING TO HAVE PROBLEM... THIS TRUMP EHHN e get OGBAA FOR HEAD...

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by fatiaforreal: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sincere4u:

I really don't think it's a matter of being well educated but the type of Islam they imbibed and practise.
Most of those propagating terrorism and sponsoring same from Saudi Arabia for instance are well educated.
Osama bin Laden wasn't just from an affluent background but also well educated.
SW Muslims are the moderate type. That's all.
For those who can discern, terrorism is beyond religion.
Osama bin Ladin was made by the US.
Many Bokoharam members are not Muslims.
Many ISIS members, including Imams are non Muslims, believe it or not. They were created to do what they're doing.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Ask4Info: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
nlsmd:
[s]But aren't these part of his campaign promises and Trump is just fulfilling his campaign promises.

Pls why aren't these Refugees going to Saudi Arabia and other super rich Muslim country? undecided

Mosques in America
Year 2000: 1,209
Year 2016: 3,186

Churches in Saudi Arabia
Year 2000: 0
Year 2016: 0

You can't enter the UAE if you have an Israeli Passport or were born in Israel, and we didn't sew #JewBan protest, point is, Nations decide their OWN immigration policies. undecided[/s]

So sad some 16 illiterates liked your nonsense. Speak with facts. And by the way, who ever told you America was a solely Christian country?

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by MrMontella(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Onopa:
Get over it cry babies..
He is trying to make America safe again
Not his fault Obama bomb the hell out of middle East
he should start by banning saudi arabia...
Then we will start taking him serious

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by lovat(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Missmossy:
So fast, no wasting of time. Serious issues brewing. Still i don't like this Trump of a president. We would see how it goes.
Start liking him biko
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:

mumuni, only if you can be this patriotic to your country, Nigeria will change.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by nazzyon(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
REASON: Trump seek ISIS defeat, imposes five-year lobbying ban on officials
http://www.theguildng.com/?p=17041

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.