Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? (8606 Views)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Finecat(m): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2007
@adcoline

I wonder where you got that from? Most Nigerians do that for the sake of green cards. Not me though, idon't need no stinking green card and i'm still searching for my Nigerian princess and when i do, i will make her the Happiest woman on earth. Nothing beats a Nigerian woman if you find the right one.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by almondjoy(f): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2007
Of course--Nothing beats a Nigerian woman.  When una don waka around finish.  Just make sure you treat her as good as you did your other exotic birds.  After licking all their arses--make sure you lick the Nigerian woman's arse too--and real goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! kiss We appreciate that kind of gesture----ALWAYS!!!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Busta(f): 1:40am On Dec 21, 2007
@ topic,

lol . . cos they are "Foreign Women"

something's gotta give
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Finecat(m): 1:43am On Dec 21, 2007
@Almondjoy

You are one gross Naija sister. There are better ways of treating a woman other than sex. Comprede?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by niceuzor: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2007
plz what are the better ways?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 22, 2007
ask an ijebu girl or a PH chick
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Vladislav(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2009
you ask why is it that Nigerian Men treat foreign women better,, I'll tell you something, I have had 4 heart breaks over the last 5 years,, because I love comepletely, all the way 100% with the safety off,

Do you know what one of them said to me?, She said next time you'll learn to love 65% and keep 45% for yourself.

I cried that night cry cry ,, And in the morning, it was over I felt different wink wink , Now I choose when to bring out the feeling and when not to, Now you see, the women in this country made the men what they are,
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by nalijah07(f): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ Vladislav

Were the heartbreaks from Nigerian Women?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Vladislav(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2009
Nalijah07,

The Heartbreaks are everywhere, everywhere you go you find one brother after another complaining about how one girl after another messed him up effectively, most of the girls in this country are unbeleiveable,
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by FBS: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2009
is the writer serious at all? why do they just lump everyone together? The writer is misinformed. Not everyone is a stereotype. I dont give a bagger where you come from, if we get to flow on the same frequency and share the same values of life, thats all that matters. God will give his blessings to the unions. Let love lead the way.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Freiburger(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ Topic B-cos they are sometimes stress free.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima1(f): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
A dog will treat the bone how he see it. If the bone is white, brown, orange, or green. The feelings will remain the same.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Mygoldie(f): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2011
True sis,black men don't treat white women special,or you talking about those black men who got wives back in Nigeria,but still go abroad and get married to a white woman all because of papers?OP,you don't expect the black man to treat such woman like sh it,do you?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima1(f): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2011
Yes sis! That exactly what I meant. Now, white women get more crap than other nationality of women because of what their "skin" supposedly represent which in the mind of the "strugglists" wealth.

If you see all the threads about how they are used and crying because he ran off with papers. I mean seriously. Women get treated like shit BASED on how they are allowing the men to treat them. Foreign women getting disrespected and dogged just like African women. No difference.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 07, 2011
While i won't agree all nigerian men treat foriegn women better

i think they do.

Foreign women getting disrespected and dogged just like African women

not as much, imo.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Pweety4me(f): 1:15am On Mar 07, 2011
Perhaps because they know those people won't hesitate to sue their Black arses grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 07, 2011
no, its because they like them better.

and the women treat them better perhaps.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MsPotato(f): 1:19am On Mar 07, 2011
Who wouldnt treat a foreignor better? Common now. Its not just Nigerians. Even Asians treats a foreignor better !
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by sexylogan(m): 1:46am On Mar 07, 2011
OP;
There's a misconception that foreign women are more fragile, more emotional and
more accommodating than Naija women. Not always true tho. cool
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 1:51am On Mar 07, 2011
Will you tell them that NOT ALL AMERICAN WOMEN are wuss. I don't understand why they assumed because they got five WUSSIFIED BEETCHES that all women are like that!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by sexylogan(m): 1:56am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Will you[b] tell them that NOT ALL AMERICAN WOMEN are wuss[/b]. I don't understand why they assumed because they got five WUSSIFIED BEETCHES that all women are like that!

Take it easy Mrs Chima. I never said Romantic/accommodating= wussy. Y r u so upset?
I think American women are amazing , to say the least. Y r u so angry? undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 07, 2011
I dont think its a misconception that foreign women are more accomodating, delicate and milder than nigerian women. Imo, they are.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 2:01am On Mar 07, 2011
sexylogan:

Take it easy Mrs Chima. I never said Romantic/accommodating= wussy. Y r u so upset?
I think American women are amazing , to say the least. Y r u so angry? undecided

I guess the words must been lost in translation. I was agreeing with you. SMH.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by sexylogan(m): 2:04am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I guess the words must been lost in translation. I was agreeing with you. SMH.

okay. u wer just sounding realli pissed off. cool
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:04am On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

I dont think its a misconception that foreign women are more accomodating, delicate and milder than nigerian women. Imo, they are.

i think foreigners to each others culture work hard to make the relationship work and survive becoz the odds of failure are high due to different cultures so they work hard

you are always willing to learn more about his/her culture and always trying to avoid things that might offend him/her etc
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 2:07am On Mar 07, 2011
sexylogan:

okay. u wer just sounding realli pissed off. cool

No one can sound piss off online. But it okay.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 2:08am On Mar 07, 2011
When i date a foreign woman ill tell you cheesy or i can Mail Mythbusters to test that theory
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 2:09am On Mar 07, 2011
Working hard because of difference of culture?  Interesting.  As I stated before American women or any other women get disrespected just like African women. Please do not fall for the hype even women who are being scammed.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by sexylogan(m): 2:10am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs. Chima, which country are u from, if i may ask?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 2:11am On Mar 07, 2011
Good ole America.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by sexylogan(m): 2:15am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Good ole America. 

Nice. smiley are u African American, Latina, caucasian,etc. i want to hav a mental picture of u,
if u dont mind. cool
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 2:17am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Good ole America.

are you serious the name sounds very familiar Mrs.Chima

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shows Off Her Curves As She Works / FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide To Dating & Bedding Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.