Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? (8603 Views)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 3:34am On Mar 07, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

then why not let him decide when he is an adult ? i.e 18

women like it for the looks they say it look better than the uncircumcised one

and also that reason i mentioned

And if he decides he doesn't want it at 18, he would go through the pain for something that should have been done 18 years ago? lame
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 3:34am On Mar 07, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

then why not let him decide when he is an adult ? i.e 18

women like it for the looks they say it look better than the uncircumcised one

and also that reason i mentioned

If we wait until a child is 18 to make decisions they might as well let the child freeze and unthaw at 18.   undecided

I wanted to Bleep at five years old but couldn't be cause I wasn't old enough to make a decision but if I made a decision to wanting to Bleep at five then that should have made me an adult since I can make a decision on my own.  

Basically things will be done without the child's consent or making a decision.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:35am On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

Its more painful when you do it as an adult.

thats a lie

only that a child has no memory to it but it doesnt make it less painfull
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 3:36am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm. If others can just see it too it would be educational.

So what are we going to do with your brothers' game?  What the first thing should you guys work on to get the ladies?  

i know i would be, but most Nigerian men see it as a means to an End so no amount of preaching would change there minds
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 07, 2011
Im sure it must be more painful as an adult than for a child. Bigger area, for one thing.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:39am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If we wait until a child is 18 to make decisions they might as well let the child freeze and unthaw at 18.   undecided

I wanted to bleep at five years old but couldn't be cause I wasn't old enough to make a decision but if I made a decision to wanting to bleep at five then that should have made me an adult since I can make a decision on my own.  

Basically things will be done without the child's consent or making a decision.  

come on thats his prick let him decide what good for him  

do you think it would have good for you to cut off your clit
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 3:40am On Mar 07, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

thats a lie

only that a child has no memory to it but it doesnt make it less painfull

dude what the Phuck are you arguing? if you want a tree to not grow longer than 5ft is it not easier to tream it once it gets to 5th, than to allow it grow to 300ft then start cutting it down
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 3:41am On Mar 07, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

come on thats his prick let him decide what good for him  

do you think it would have good for you to cut off your clit

Cutting off Cllit and Foreskin are two different thing and if my parents decided to cut off my cllit then what can I do? Reattach it? undecided undecided undecided

Bottom line, my son will be circumcised. If you don't believe it that fine. Don't try to impose it on me.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:41am On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

Im sure it must be more painful as an adult than for a child. Bigger area, for one thing.

pain is pain dear  kids cry with those vacine jabs what of a cut to his tender prick
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 3:42am On Mar 07, 2011
Argue reasonably, not because you have an audience
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 3:43am On Mar 07, 2011
leuelliot:

Argue reasonably, not because you have an audience

Anyway, getting back to the topic,

Do you like Foreign women?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:44am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Cutting off Cllit and Foreskin are two different thing and if my parents decided to cut off my cllit then what can I do?  Reattach it?   undecided undecided undecided

Bottom line, my son will be circumcised.  If you don't believe it that fine.  Don't try to impose it on me.

am not imposing anything to you am just saying what i think

tell me the difference between them  leave out the biblical thing
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 3:47am On Mar 07, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

am not imposing anything to you am just saying what i think

tell me the difference between them  leave out the biblical thing

No one said anything about bible. I said I wanted my son to be circumcised and you wanted to question my reasonings as if I needed your permission to do so. I am sure you have better things to debate about than a parent's choice. Seriously. I will tell you what we will conclude that you believe a 18 years old boy decides what to do with his prick and I will have my son circumcised that way we will not be derailing the thread any more. Don't even know why it went as far as it did.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 3:49am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No one said anything about bible. I said I wanted my son to be circumcised and you wanted to question my reasonings as if I needed your permission to do so. I am sure you have better things to debate about than a parent's choice. Seriously. I will tell you what we will conclude that you believe a 18 years old boy decides what to do with his prick and I will have my son circumcised that way we will not be derailing the thread any more. Don't even know why it went as far as it did.

I thought it would never end undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 3:50am On Mar 07, 2011
Okay,

So do you like foreign women?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:54am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No one said anything about bible.  I said I wanted my son to be circumcised and you wanted to question my reasonings as if I needed your permission to do so.  I am sure you have better things to debate about than a parent's choice.  Seriously.  I will tell you what we will conclude that you believe a 18 years old boy decides what to do with his prick and I will have my son circumcised that way we will not be derailing the thread any more.  Don't even know why it went as far as it did.  

you going in circles avoiding my question which is explain the "no difference" between circumcision and cutting of the clit

i mentioned the biblical thing becoz some people do it based on the bible

so i want you to tell the "no difference" you mentioned

becoz to me besides the religion belief to do it  there is no difference between circumcision and cutting of the clit becoz its all genital manipulation
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 3:54am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Okay,

So do you like foreign women?  

Yes, but Ive never dated any
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 3:59am On Mar 07, 2011
leuelliot:

Yes, but Ive never dated any

Awww. Maybe when you go out for some popcorn you might run into a foreigner visiting for the first time and you can show her around. There are women who will date a guy who is not what society will see as attractive trust me I have friends who boyfriends and husbands would make crypt keeper look like Morris Chestnut!

Do you have any particulars that you leaning toward. One of the brother like Latin women because of their hair.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 4:02am On Mar 07, 2011
no not really any lady with a kick a_s_s booty would do grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 4:08am On Mar 07, 2011
Oh lawd! Yall love them asses! When I was in Nigeria, a guy gon tell me damn is your arse real? He was lucky my husband didn't hear him because some cows were have been mooing. I asked him if his mother taught him any manners and next time to say hello and how are you mam before inquiring about the realness of someone's arse.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 4:13am On Mar 07, 2011
What that means is that you have a
Great ass! Nice. wait a
Minute your not Nigerian?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 4:15am On Mar 07, 2011
No suga. I am thick and proud Akata married to an Igbo man.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 4:19am On Mar 07, 2011
so you are Nigerian? Where is akata
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 4:19am On Mar 07, 2011
No, I am Black American married to Igbo man.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by leuelliot(m): 4:24am On Mar 07, 2011
Right! Sorry but I have to sleep now it's past 4, else I'm one sacked dude my boss hates lateness
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by xxTosinvillexx: 4:26am On Mar 07, 2011
lol
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 4:28am On Mar 07, 2011
Good night!

Hisssss @ Tosin.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by xxTosinvillexx: 4:32am On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima

But why you so obsessed wit me?lol if u don't mention my name, derail my way etc in a day, u won't be ok, i aint mr.chima for goodness sake lol
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by 197(f): 4:37am On Mar 07, 2011
tosin

has a married man beaten you up before angry angry

back off ms chima shes my property!!
grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 07, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by xxTosinvillexx: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2011
Huh! ve i eve drag mz.chima wit you before?lol mstchew!!!

hey my Mzdarkskin, how you doing, baby girl?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2011
I would treat them all the same. The level at which I treat her would be proportional to the level by which she treats me. If she cares enough to do things like cook for me, help out with cleaning and is great support, then there are few things I wouldn't do for that girl. But if she just lazy as heck and thinks all that is expected of her is to put on 18 layers of makeup and sex (which is mutual enjoyable anyway so should never be considered a beneficial contribution), then I won't care much for this person. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies / 10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.