Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (43005 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yeah i have a sound brain. . . . Your head is full of coagulated spunk
Now fuc.k off you daylight bastard! cool

I wonder if you have parents, cuz you already a certified bastard grin Thank God , I have a spunk, does anyone know this shitty head Humanoid Robot trying to act like a human. You midnight bastard,wondering why your robotic parents do not exist, cuz they are vamoosed to kinta kinte sad
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
E don do ooo. shocked
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by AloyEmeka6: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
Finally, my imam told me today that he saw Abacha in heaven  while performing hajj in his dreams.  Abacha told said to him[b]" my brother, na here they say make I come o. They say its because my belle was big in the world so they better put me near the bar and kitchen in this heaven. I dey shack with st Peter, Solomon, st Paul, Mohammed and many of our home boys; Mother theresa is our cook here and she can cook isiewu and nkwobi very well'. Go and tell other politicians to forget about that nonsense millions they are carrying and die so they can come and enjoy apples and Indian  strippers  with me here."[/b]
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
^ ^ ^ cheesy
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Finally, my imam told me today that he saw Abacha in heaven while performing hajj in his dreams. Abacha told said to him[b]" my brother, na here they say make I come o. They say its because my belle was big in the world so they better put me near the bar and kitchen in this heaven. I dey shack with st Peter, Solomon, st Paul, Mohammed and many of our home boys; Mother theresa is our cook here and she can cook isiewu and nkwobi very well'. Go and tell other politicians to forget about that nonsense millions they are carrying and die so they can come and enjoy apples and Indian strippers with me here."[/b]

YOU CAN TELL WHEN YOU SEE A MINDLESS FOOL,MOST DEFINITELY, WHEN THEY TYPE; THEY ARE JUST CLUELESS wink wink
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
Was it Obadare that said he saw her in hell??

What a thing to do to Pastor Bimbo's family and the entire church at this time!!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Mikeloo: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2009
at least let's send some1 to hell 2nite to confirm dis news. wud hv voluntary but hv been barred at the gate for unruly behavior close 2 a century. i go personally sponsor him/her TF.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
is this the same thread as the one where people said they saw cats turning into humans?

I dont see anywhere in the bible where people are told not to use their discretion in whatever they hear.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by chiogo(f): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
Just when I thought Nairaland couldn't get any worse.

@topic, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *bullshit* with a sneeze!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by naijacutee(f): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
Na wa o. Whoever is spreading these rumours, and for whatever reason has clearly not read their Bible properly. A true christian would pray about any "strange experiences" they have before selling stories to newspapers for money. Especially in Nigeria where christians are so gullible that they divorce commonsense whenever they hear the name Jesus. Even the Bible said "Test the spirits" [1 John 4:1
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.]

How can someone tell you that he went to hell and came back, and saw another person there? Where in the Bible does it say that people are sent to heaven or hell after death? The Bible says :

John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.

Was last week, or two weeks ago when this guy died "The last day"?

Here is what the Bible says about "The last Day"
Acts 17:31
For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

What is my point? My point is that Biblical doctrine tells us that when people die, they don't get sent anywhere just yet. Their spirits "sleep" (like Lazarus' when Jesus went to raise him) until the last day when like the Bible says "The dead in Christ will rise first". (If they had been sent to heaven, why then would they rise again?)

So please, people don't let anyone deceive you in matters like this. For all we know, this might be a business strategy to attract more customers people to this persons church (Not that I'm saying it is). Get your inferences from the Bible before you accept peoples word as gospel - even mine.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Frizy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2009
God!!! I heard this few days ago and I couldnt stop crying. Its in papers everywhere. I just pray that its not true

What is the probability that she would not be in hell? Was she not a worshiper of God's prophet in place of God Himself? There is no doubt.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by fosie: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
I MARVEL AT THE REPLY OF PEOPLE. JUST LIKE THE PERSON THAT SAID "IS OBADARE NOT A BLIND FELLOW" DOESNT HE KNOW THAT IT IS HIS PHYSICAL BODY THAT IS BLIND AND NOT HIS SPIRIT. THE NATURAL MAN CONSISTS OF SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY. DOESNT HE KNOW THAT?
I ALSO MARVEL AT THE PEOPLE ABUSING THE MAN OF GOD, I PITY UNA.
GOD CANT REVEAL ABACHA OR SINNERS BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SINNERS WILL GO TO HELL.GOD REVEALED THIS SO THAT BELIEVERS CAN BE WARNED THAT GOD IS A GOD OF MERCY AND JUDGEMENT.
I LEAVE YOU ALL WITH THE WORDS OF JESUS .STRIVE TO ENTER IN AT THE STRAIT GATE FOR MANY WILL SEEK TO ENTER IN AND SHALL NOT BE ABLE,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by jejeti(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2009
@fosie I quite agree with you
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by jejeti(m): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2009
@fosie I quite agree with you
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by tayo4me(f): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked NA WA OOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked
WONDERS SHALL NEVA END
ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO'S GOING TO HEAVEN AND WHO'S NOT
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by tayo4me(f): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2009
Infact of all the people to see, Bimbo Odukoya, about those Nigerian leaders who did the country bad?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by 9ja4eva: 2:44am On Dec 04, 2009
tayo4me:

shocked shocked shocked shocked NA WA OOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked
WONDERS SHALL NEVA END
ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO'S GOING TO HEAVEN AND WHO'S NOT

I tire oh,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by osiso(m): 5:55am On Dec 04, 2009
Soooo, this guy went to hell and of all the BILLIONS of people there he was able to recognize Odukoya who, by all logic, should have been burned unrecognizable by now? And Odukoya took time off from her immense suffering and gnashing of teeth to send a goodwill message to her congregation.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by dwonder(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2009
Have They Discovered Hell?

HAVE you noticed that the doctrine of hellfire seems to be on the wane lately? Perhaps it just can’t survive this skeptical age we’re living in. Or perhaps more and more people are realizing that the notion of tormenting human beings forever in fire is not compatible with the just and loving God portrayed in the Bible. Whatever the reason for the disbelief, some religious leaders are responding with measures that smack of desperation. Consider a case in point.

[b]In the United States, both a national “Christian” television network and an evangelical newsletter recently reported that scientists had discovered “hell” while drilling in Siberia! The magazine Biblical Archaeology Review wryly summarized one such account.[/b]Allegedly, a team of Finnish and Norwegian scientists were in Siberia drilling deep into the earth’s crust as an experiment. They were quite surprised when, several miles below them, the drill bit began to spin in empty space! They were even more surprised when they found that the temperature down there was over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit [1,100° C.]! They were most surprised of all, though, when they lowered a microphone down the hole and subsequently heard thousands—perhaps millions—of human voices, all screaming in agony! So unnerved were the scientists, the story goes, that many abandoned the project. Some were sworn to secrecy, while others converted from atheism to “Christianity” because of this proof of hell.

Not surprisingly, those who printed and repeated this story claimed that it was well documented. Rich Buhler, host of a radio talk show, wrote in Christianity Today that he and his staff tried to follow up on such reports. Under investigation, one source evaporated in a tangled web of articles that quoted from letters that were quoting from equally unsubstantiated articles.
The other source was a letter from a Norwegian man who, upon inquiry, frankly admitted that his letter was a fake. He sent it simply because he felt sure it would be believed and publicized. No doubt he realized the sad truth about far too many religious organizations—they believe what they want to believe.

In the Hebrew Scriptures of the Bible the word “hell” is translated from the Hebrew word sheol. It occurs 65 times and in the Authorized King James version Bible is translated 31 times “hell,” 31 times “grave,” and 3 times “pit.” In the Greek Scriptures of that Bible version the word “hell” is translated from the Greek word Hades in all of its ten occurrences. Both sheol and hades mean the common grave of mankind, and never relate to pain or fiery torment or to anyone living several miles below the surface in Siberia!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by dwonder(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2009
Many religions teach that the wicked will go to a fiery hell and be tormented forever. Is this teaching logical and Scriptural? The human life span is limited to 70 or 80 years. Even if someone was guilty of extreme wickedness all his life, would everlasting torment be a just punishment? No. It would be grossly unjust to torment a man forever for the sins that he committed in a short lifetime.

Only God can reveal what happens after people die, and he has done so in his written Word, the Bible. This is what the Bible says: “As the [beast] dies, so the [man] dies; and they all have but one spirit . . . All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust.” (Ecclesiastes 3:19, 20) There is no mention here of a fiery hell. Humans return to dust—to nonexistence—when they die.

In order to be tormented, a person has to be conscious. Are the dead conscious? Once again, the Bible gives the answer: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5) It is impossible for the dead, who are “conscious of nothing at all,” to experience agony anywhere.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mimketty: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2009
why shd someone say that the person ( pastor obadare) that wrote this must be stupid. he said he went to hell cos of his sins but God decided to give him a second chance and becos pastor bimbo loves you guys so much she told him to tell u guys what he saw. there are many books like ( 4 hours interview in hell) they mentioned the fact that they saw a great minister's wife in hell but refused to mention the name. why? becos they were scared that people will not believe and that people will call them names like u guys are doing.
i don't care what that pastors says but all i know is that the message brought me more closer to God cos something very little cud take some1 to hell. we all loved pastor bimbo 4 are good deeds.
i will like to add that anything that concerns men of God, nothing bad shd be spoken of them. just here and keep num. thanks
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by micpet(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2009
am so happy 2 b a member of Nairaland grin cheesy smiley winkBros n sis dem way dey here
I greet una in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by hayan(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2009
HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL!! Even in classical mythologies, but what is not real is that it is just a MYTH! That man that said he went to hell must definitely be one of all these pastors that fail to understand there calling thus think playing on Nigerian sentiment would make him rise the ladder of ministry.
Please whoever has read the paper should mention the name of the man? Let us look at his background? I AM VERY SURE THE RUMOUR MONGERS MUST DEFINITELY BE SOME OF ALL THESE PEOPLE THE BOOK OF REVELATION SAID WOULD BE AGENTS OF LEVIATHAN AND LACK SPIRITUAL TRUTH.
SOME PEOPLE THAT CLAIM THE MESSAGE BROUGHT THEM CLOSER TO GOD DON'T UNDERSTAND BEING CLOSER TO GOD, BUT WHAT THEY EMANT IS FRIGHTEN THEM.
FEAR IS A PRODUCT OF SIN!!! THE RIGHTEOUS WOULD BE BOLD AS LION. SO IF YOU NEED A MESSAGE THAT SAYS 4HRS FROM HELL, OCCULT GRANDMASTER ETC TO GET CLOSER TO GOD THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE CLAIMED TO BE DELIVERED FROM HELL AND WHILE AS AN OCCULT THEY WERE SECOND IN COMMAND TO THE DEVIL HIMSELF?
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY CAPACITY TO SAY THE TRUTH, SO IF YOU GO TO HELL AND SAW PEOPLE THERE, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT EVEN THE AGENT OF DARKNESS CAN CHANGE? THAT YOU SLEEP OFF AND DREAM YOU ARE INSIDE THE TWIN BUILDING OF 9/11 WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE IN HELL? PLS LET'S STOP THIS CHEAP RUMOUR AND MOVE TO BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF SPIRITUAL CONCEPTS.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Phlota(f): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2009
i don tire 4 dis thread o
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Ad4(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2009
Leave all judgement to God.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Ben13: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2009
rabbish! cheesy
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by sayso: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2009
abi rubbish you mean.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by victorazy(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2009
@ D GUY DAT SAID "THEY SAID" DONT U READ IN BIBLE DAT JESUS SAID "THEIR WILL BE SOME SAINTS HE WILL TUK TO HEAVEN TO RULE WITH HIM" JUST LIKE OUR COURT HERE, THERE WILL BE JUDGE, COMPLAINANT, DEFENDANT, EVIDENCE, AND SPECTATORS SO IT IS THERE. HUMAN BEINGS ARE SO IGNORANT. WAT ARE WE ARGUING IF HELL OR HEAVEN IS REAL. @D GUY DAT SAID "SOMEONE DAT DIED 6,000 YRS STILL IN HELL?" JESUS HAS RELEASE DOES THAT DIED B4 HE CAME AND D GOSPEL HAS BEEN SENT TO THEM JUST AS IT WAS SENT TO US ON EARTH (1st PETER 4:6) STUDY UR BIBLE EVERYTHING U NEED IS THERE, (I WATCHED SOMEONE DAT MADE SIMILAR STORY LIKE THIS IN 700 CLUB SEVERAL YEARS BACK WHEN I WAS IN PH)
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2009
i dey fear oh, if this is real.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2009
ActiveMan:

i dey fear oh,  if this is real.

Why you dey fear? Then amend your way.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by caral(f): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2009
*yawnzzz*
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by shrek67: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2009
ActiveMan:

i dey fear oh, if this is real.

9ja people are too gullible  shocked

1. It is a common fact that to make a piece of news credible it must centre around important personalities
2. Rom 11:29  says " the gifts and calling of God are without repentance" and Eph 2:8 calls salvation a gift! and  
      God is not a man to take back His gift!
3. Pastor Bim never wore mini skirts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.