Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (42999 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by duke2000: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
On this topic, I found this article very interesting.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/article_06.htm
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by saxbee(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
naijacutee:

Na wa o. Whoever is spreading these rumours, and for whatever reason has clearly not read their Bible properly. A true christian would pray about any "strange experiences" they have before selling stories to newspapers for money. Especially in Nigeria where christians are so gullible that they divorce commonsense whenever they hear the name Jesus. Even the Bible said "Test the spirits" [1 John 4:1
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.]

How can someone tell you that he went to hell and came back, and saw another person there? Where in the Bible does it say that people are sent to heaven or hell after death? The Bible says :

John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.

Was last week, or two weeks ago when this guy died "The last day"?

Here is what the Bible says about "The last Day"
Acts 17:31
For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

What is my point? My point is that Biblical doctrine tells us that when people die, they don't get sent anywhere just yet. Their spirits "sleep" (like Lazarus' when Jesus went to raise him) until the last day when like the Bible says "The dead in Christ will rise first". (If they had been sent to heaven, why then would they rise again?)

So please, people don't let anyone deceive you in matters like this. For all we know, this might be a business strategy to attract more customers people to this persons church (Not that I'm saying it is). Get your inferences from the Bible before you accept peoples word as gospel - even mine.

your point made me understand that you only know alittle abt God
and you dnt try to underestimate God cos he can do more than
jst wat u've read in the bible. Studying scripture is totally different
from understanding the mystries abt it.
So, wat God had shown OBADARE[prophet] is abt the mystery and not abt jst "BIBLE"
if u knw the man in question>prophet obadare u'll agree wit me dat he's a respectable man of God
that cannot come down sooo low to to spoil anybody's image.

you too can do ur home work on him and u'll see wat am talking abt.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by kaghoe(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
make we forget all these talk of pastor bimbo in hell.
1. we re not uneducated people: the bible says it is appointed unto MAN to die ONCE and after that judgment, no exceptions.
2. because some popular person says something does not mean we should swallow it all up.
as a matter of fact, this topic is such a huge joke to me, at least it reminds me that there are really foolish, dubious and fraudulent people remaining and gullible ones as well
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
The same Bible that make strong references and parallels to Greek Mythologies Hades and The Great Flood 3000 years later ? shocked

Check Yo sef b4 u reck yo sef
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Mydex(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
God, when will the devil stop.
God cannot grant a person in hell pardon
The ruler of hell is satan so he is the one that
pardoned the man.

Geez, what will we hear next.

pastor bimbo Odukoya can never be in hell

the rules for going to hell are plain and simple.

please i would like to interview the man

it was probably just a dream or a figment of his imagnation
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by cod2004: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
Can we send you to hell to confirm for us? You have ears but can not hear, you have eyes and can not see, even a soothsayer can not convinence you; what else do you need as confirmation?

You had better be wise (its better to die in faith than to live and die in doubt)
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by stede(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
cod_2004:

Can we send you to hell to confirm for us? You have ears but can not hear, you have eyes and can not see, even a soothsayer can not convinence you; what else do you need as confirmation?

You had better be wise (its better to die in faith than to live and die in doubt)
@ poster GO TO HELL TO CONFIRM IF TRUE OR NOT,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
cod_2004:

At first lemme induct you to Nairaland.

Welcome to Nairaland!

-----------------------------------------------

Is there anyway someone can confirm it again?

If obadare is lying, who's then gonna tell us the truth?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by braine(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
Christians of these days have misinterpreted the Word of God thereby misleading people. Is there anything like Hell sef?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by ayobase(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2009
It is going to be very painful if this is true though!

But who is beyond hell fire?
No one!

If Bimbo is actually in hell,
then what are we gonna do about it!

We needn't to be debating this, and also cursing and abusing
some men of God that said this aint the way forward.

Remember that Jesus christ said that?
Not all that call Lord will enter the kingdom of God,
some even performed miracles in His name,not JUJU O,
but NO HEAVEN FOR THEM STILL."

We can imagine what it takes to making heaven!
Not a child's play!

We are only talking about Bimbo, you will be surprise
on that day to see great men of God never making heaven.

THAT DAY?

Lets examine ourselves and make adjustments where necessary!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by bandely(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ridiculous, Naija and it pple. Na wa 4 una ooo
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by caral(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2009
Nw i get it, wot d man is tryin 2 say is, 1. Women shld stop wearin trousers, miniskirts 2. Weavons, wigs nd all r devilish.

I dunn0 y it tuk me so long 2 figure it out, y dint he c abacha nd d rest? kpabo yarns
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2009
caral:

Nw i get it, wot d man is tryin 2 say is, 1. Women shld stop wearin trousers, miniskirts 2. Weavons, wigs nd all r devilish.

I dunn0 y it tuk me so long 2 figure it out, y dint he c abacha nd d rest? kpabo yarns

Is that what you think? You're beginning to think like the grown ones that lost their senses at ur early age.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by caral(f): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
@mr offi,
Wotz dt supposed 2 mean?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by adiona(f): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
when will nigerians speak d truf, na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by oge4real(f): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by curioscat: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
I dont know why pple are giving this fellow an audience, this is a lie from the pit of hell .  The bible says  salvation is gotten thru grace and not by works( read romans 2 v 8 - 9) therefore, why shld one go to hell cos of his/her way of dressing? we nigerians like  sensational stories alot ,pls nairalanders read your bible and stop spreading false stories.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by collinx(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
Since when did we associate PM News with authentic news?
And the journalist from hell,what mesage did God give him,lol,
haba naija!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by edgefix: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
why not let;s not waste time on that and concentrate on the issue of our personal relationship with God !
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
duke2000:

On this topic, I found this article very interesting.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/article_06.htm

when did Jehovah witness start telling the truth, una lie pass satan sef

though I respect Ms. Odukoya, i assert it is possible becos the ways of men can and will never be the way of God, who knows what she has being doing in her closet!!!!

the bible is deeper than mere human religions,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by chosen04(f): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
This is the article when Pastor Obadare claimed to have seen Bimbo Odukoya in hell. Read and decide your take on that:-

How pastor Obadare met Bimbo Odukoya in hell fire. Warning to everybody.,

wonders,they say, shall never end, and the recent "rising from the dead of pastor obadare 4 days after he was declared dead qualifies as a wonder, however, some Christian leaders have argued that he was only in a coma and that only Jesus Christ has ever risen from the dead, but you need to hear what obadare himself has said about the matter, he recorded it on tape,

, "when i died i found myself at Heaven's Gate, there i was told by some angels that Jesus was unhappy with me, they showed me the mansion that Jesus had built for me but they added that Jesus did not wish to see me, i was told that He was displeased with the role i played in the break-up of the Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) into various factions, while there i also saw the late Babalola who founded the CAC who said he was not pleased with me either, he it was who told me to get back to earth and ensure that i disband my church(WOSEM) and send messages to all leaders of the splinter congregations to re-align themselves with the original congregation founded by Babalola",

, "to demonstrate the gravity of the instructions given to me and to emphasise what would happen to me if i disobeyed i was led to Hell's Gate where i saw millions of souls weeping, gnashing their teeth and writhing in agony, but i was startled to see a female pastor who made her mark on earth but died a premature death in a plane crash several years ago, yes it was pastor bimbo odukoya i saw!, i blurted out to her 'pastor what are you doing in this place?', she replied 'this is where i am o, they say it is because of my dressing,my mini skirts,my hairdos and my lifestyle, that is what has landed me here o, please if you can go back and tell my people,please tell them to save themselves o!', i have therefore sent a message to pastor bimbo's husband,taiwo who founded Fountain of Life Church",

, beyond the issues contained in obadare's recorded message,there have been a couple of ugly rumours about pastor bimbo since she died suddenly in a plane crash a few years ago, one of the rumours linked her romantically with tinubu, another was the N6billion allegedly found in her bank account after she died,

=================================================================================

she replied 'this is where i am o, they say it is because of my dressing,my mini skirts,my hairdos and my lifestyle, that is what has landed me here o, please if you can go back and tell my people,please tell them to save themselves o!', i have therefore sent a message to pastor bimbo's husband,taiwo who founded Fountain of Life Church", [color=#990000][/color]

I personal dont believe this trash. If she made HELL, it will definitely not be cos of her hairdo, mini skirt wearing etc. Its pure rubblish. God is after our personal relationship with him. ***shakes head, father forgive him that claims to have seen your daughter in hell cos of her hairdo and dressing sense******
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by roodest: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
the dude was on mushrooms or some heavy hashish,
men abeg let the poor woman's soul RIP and stop blabbing what you don't know!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Gadeyeni(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
well d pastor dat said he saw her is a renowed man of GOD so cant be lyn dat wat i think but dis should serve as a warning 2 girls 2 dress in a godly way because it was her dress mode dat the man said took her there.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by SisiKill1: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^^You are joking, right?

Lmao@ renowned man of God so he can't lie.

All sorts of delusional orishirishi.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by shrek67: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
sax bee:

your point made me understand that you only know alittle abt God
                 and you dnt try to underestimate God cos he can do more than
                  jst wat u've read in the bible. Studying scripture is totally different
                   from understanding the mystries abt it.
                   So, wat God had shown OBADARE[prophet] is abt the mystery and not abt jst "BIBLE"
                    if u knw the man in question>prophet obadare u'll agree wit me dat he's a respectable man of God
                     that cannot come down sooo low to to spoil anybody's image.

you too can do your home work on him and u'll see wat am talking abt.

Dear Saxbeee,

shocked u could say someone else doesn't know the word when it is so obvious that you are EXTREMELY IGNORANT, TOTALLY UNSCHOOLED about the bible. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I respect Obadare just like u do but he is not infallible. He is a man and he can make mistakes. afterall he was mistaken about his splitting the C.A.C church for 30yrs and didnt even hear the Holy Spirit correct him in those long 30yrs

You also implied that God can do beyond the Bible. Obadare's level u said is not just bible but mystery. Hmm, are u saying the man of God is above the bible that should be the source of his authority? cry cry
Know this that all God can and will do are encased in His word!

Again I respect Obadare, but he can be wrong! He is a man and not God.

saxbee dear,dont put your trust in a prophet put it in God and His infallible word. Obadare is called a "man" of God. He's still got blood flowing thru his veins. would u know if all he's claimed to have said are lies? will you be there if Obadare repents of this highly publicized untruth?

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Saka419(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
Dang!!! At least have some respect for the Dead!!
RIP Bimbo Odukoya
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Image123(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2009
So the late 'Odukoya' get so many fans reach these?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 05, 2009
Geez, This is getting interesting. . .
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by erastus75: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2009
This is absolute nonsense

What a pure or white lie;why did he(Obadare) did not mention some other Pastors he did see in hell aside Pastor Bimbo huh?

We should always use Bible for our day today living and not to listen to my pastor said, pastor said. Christians of now tend to worship and adore their Pastors instead of listening to the word of God and doing it too. There are some people that God has warned them not to do certain things which is not applicable to everybody but they want to force that on their members.

I rest my case
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by fellybabe(f): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2009
hahahahahahhah, rumour,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by clemclam: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
all of you in here hardly understand the things of the spirit asconcerning the word of God. ifthe story be found true then but i dont know the uthentication of the story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63