Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. (4741 Views)

My Igbo Friend Im Blk American Wife Wan Divorce Am And Deport Am Also / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MissyB1(m): 12:33am On Dec 04, 2009
brooklyn99:

@missy b, im guessing your benin. im guessing u mad aggressive too, right wink
Yehz, Proudly Benin cool. . . . Nah, I didn't grow up in the Zoo. wink
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by brooklyn99: 12:36am On Dec 04, 2009
@missyb, I KNEW IT!!! do u beat up your man too?frustrate him? make his life a living hell? or has everyman around u wisened up and bounced? are u gonna turn lesbo soon cus of that? angry
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by 190: 12:37am On Dec 04, 2009
missy B is a proud Benin lady based in, ~
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by nene1: 12:40am On Dec 04, 2009
MUZBO:

He should just pack it up once and bail before he hears sirens.

lol, true. She can do whatever she want to him and get away with it, but heaven forbid he even gives her one slap. His ass would be in jail. He should just leave before this bitch provokes him and he ends up like Chris Brown. HE will be the one to get in trouble, not her. U.S. law favors woman so she would have to do a lot to him before she could get in trouble, but all he has to do is bruise her a little and he will land in jail. But when kids are involved it makes it harder, b/c a woman like that would probably try to get full custody of the kids. Even if she doesn't get full custody, she would still most liklely get custody and he visitation rights or something like that. He's probably just sticking in so he can be with his kids. It's painful to lose your kids and even more painful to have another man come in and raise them if the woman marries or dates someone else. Whether that new person is good or bad to the kids does not help either way. If he is mean to them, the kids will just suffer. If he is very nice to them they will get to know him more as a father and more used to him than the actual father. It would kind of be like he takes your place in your kid's lives. Well this is assuming the kids are still young, which they sound like they are in this case.

It's sad when I see many nice single women in their thirties and would make a great wife who are still unmarried yet you have bitchy women like this who has been blessed with a husband and kids and is taking it for granted.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MissyB1(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2009
190:

Werrin deh worry this one? undecided

brooklyn99:

@missyb, I KNEW IT!!! do u beat up your man too?frustrate him? make his life a living hell? or has everyman around u wisened up and bounced? are u gonna turn lesbo soon cus of that? angry
Is reading a problem? I said I wasn't brought up in a Zoo.
Outside stigmatizing every tribe, what else do You do 4 a living?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by 190: 1:01am On Dec 04, 2009
190:

ogba~ grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 04, 2009
So what if she is Benin?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Dec 04, 2009
I'll slap the hell out of her. tongue
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by 190: 1:09am On Dec 04, 2009
michelin89:

So what if she is Benin?

hi michelline
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by mamagee9(m): 2:22am On Dec 04, 2009
thanks for this topic, i wunt miss my road to marry a nigerian man, majority of them are to local and proud for noting
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2009
nene1:

It's woman like the one in this situation that make some men run away from independent women. Even if a man makes less than his woman, as long as he is not responsible and contributes to the marriage in some way such as helping with the kids and domestic tasks while the wife is at work, then what is the problem? RESPONSIBILITY is more important in a man than money. I would rather have a husband who didn't make much, but was there for me and our kids than a rich husband who puts me in a beautiful house, but is sleeping with prostitutes in hotels and is hardly home. I mean don't get me wrong, ideally it nice to have a man who makes a lot and pays most of the bills or at least half, but what can he do when his job becomes unstable during the recession? I can't stand bitchy women. I guess their husbands never sensed bitchiness from them when they were dating.

But as much as I hate to say it, women do tend to get big headed when the have a successful career. Female bosses do tend to be meaner than male bosses. I think it gets to their heads. For men it is normal to be the breadwinner and making more money than your wife, but I guess for women, especially african women it is a big deal. We have been taught that is is men that run the house and bring the money so when the tables are turned and it is the woman, she thinks she runs the house now. I guess head of the household is tied to who brings in the money. However, that is no excuse to be disrespectful. It is not as if the guy is a useless and jobless loser. He just happens to be in an unfortunate situation because of the recession. The wife should see this as a way to help her husband since marriage is not one sided, instead of seeing it as a reason to feel superior to her husband and the father of her kids.

Some men need to be smarter. Instead of financing a girl's education while you are a taxi driver or working some other menial job, you should spend that money and pay for your self to study that way you won't end up in a situation with a bitchy and controlling woman who want to dominate the relationship simply because she makes more money.
You're real woman, and you're going to be a good partner to your spouse. Enjoy.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2009
We only talked about the man contributing to the bills, but how is he to his wife?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2009
michelin89:

We only talked about the man contributing to the bills, but how is he to his wife?
Takes two happy person to tangle, and how do you enjoy romance with someone that disrespect you due to lesser income, sex comes from desire and happiness. Although they have kids so maybe sex come up whenever the boss is ready.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by brooklyn99: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2009
@missy b, i dont stigmatize every tribe, JUST BENIN GIRLS grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by nethacker(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2009
If a lady tries dat with me once, i will not go into dat house again.I dnt mind paying for child support angry angry angry
wat a rubbish angry angry
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2009
@ poster

i will shoryuken her ass angry angry angry
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2009
shoryuken?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2009
doggyall:

shoryuken?

yes oo, shoryuken
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by edoyad(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2009
^ grin The Ken or the Ryu one ?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by DonEse125(f): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2009
@brooklyn,how many benin girls do you know? 10? 100? A thousand? How many have you met? What makes you think you know how all benin girls behave when you definitely haven't met all of them? Generalization is a very stupid thing.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by brooklyn99: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
@don ese, generalization is not a silly thing if u know/heard about upwards of 20 benin gals and they all have the same aggressive, mean, vindictive, manipulative manner,
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by DonEse125(f): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2009
So if the 20 you've met are idiots then that means the entire tribe is the same,right? How does that make any sense to you?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
Don_Ese125:

So if the 20 you've met are idiots then that means the entire tribe is the same,right? How does that make any sense to you?

pretty much, it is called statistics. when they take a poll, u think they asked the question to every living soul in the country? yet the poll is seen at the view of the entire country!

edoyad:

definitely the ken one, if i go ryu na hadoken get her azz grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama_gee:

thanks for this topic, i wunt miss my road to marry a nigerian man, majority of them are to local and proud for noting

It means that Nigerian Men are not dumb so u can go for the dumb ones from another country.

@ Poster,
Abeg make the guy find im way out of the marriage sharp sharp
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by mamagee9(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2009
newtontoyo:

It means that Nigerian Men are not dumb so u can go for the dumb ones from another country.

@ Poster,
Abeg make the guy find im way out of the marriage sharp sharp

nigerian men are not dumb but yet nigeria is considered 3rd IN POVERTY RANK in the world hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
get a better argument cos i can go on and on and on
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2009
mama_gee:

nigerian men are not dumb but yet nigeria is considered 3rd IN POVERTY RANK in the world hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

apparently ur father is dumb, ur uncle, brothers etc lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
mama_gee:

Yeah,u can go on and on with your old school arguments.Nigeria is rated 9th together with Rwanda,bolivia and the Comoros with 60percent living below poverty line, not 3rd(Check the 2008 World fact book).I think u will also agree with me on the exploits of our so called Nigerian Ladies in italy.So b4 u continue rolling ur big mouth dissing Nigerian men,think twice.

na2day?:

apparently your father is dumb, your uncle, brothers etc lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

correct!!!!!!,im family tree dey full of dumb pple from the 200th generation down to am
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
na2day?:

apparently your father is dumb, your uncle, brothers etc lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Totally uncalled for - is it a Nigerian thing to insult ones parents, even if they're absent from an arguement?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2009
edoyad:

i think the gurl needs a golden haddokken right in the eye.

For naija city here, the woman will be beaten black blue till she faints, then him go pour water to wake her up and
beat her up again, and that will never happen again (that is what them call, beating of a life time). . . . . . .

I think that is why such madness hardly occurs here. Naija is such that, if the husband is too gently, his relations
may help him do the beating up
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2009
*dhtml:

i think the gurl needs a golden haddokken right in the eye.

For naija city here, the woman will be beaten black blue till she faints, then him go pour water to wake her up and
beat her up again, and that will never happen again (that is what them call, beating of a life time). . . . . . .

I think that is why such madness hardly occurs here. Naija is such that, if the husband is too gently, his relations
may help him do the beating up

wink
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by brooklyn99: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2009
@mamagee,wut has nigerian poverty rank got to do with anythin?from ur insinuation it could be assumed that u r inferring that no females reside in nigeria?is that ur arguement?huh,mamastupid?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by mamagee9(m): 2:05am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

lol and you thinks yah words matter hahahaha thats a laugh
it only shows how much of a looser you are
a real man will hold his head up, not stoop so low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Him Your ATM / Romanceland Ladies With The Biggest Booobs (photos 18+) / Help ...im Sex Starved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.