Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. (4739 Views)

My Igbo Friend Im Blk American Wife Wan Divorce Am And Deport Am Also / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:34am On Dec 13, 2011
lefulefu:

And yet u still look like a hippopotamus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awww. Is that what you saw when you looked in the mirror? lipsrsealed You hungry huh? When were your last meal, I mean confession? lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:37am On Dec 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

besides most naija guys i know can cook for themselves.  tongue
so what's the big "wouf"?  grin

LOL @ chima!!!
some of the BEST cooks I have met in the states are black americans from the south.
OMFG!!! finger lickiiiiiiiiiing soul fool!!!  cool candy yams, baked macaroni and cheese, chicken,
potato salad, collard greens; etc. . .

GIRL i have even tasted boiled and fried turkey wings and I HATE TURKEY, but they killed it!!!  cool cool

just awesome. I love southern American bbqs.  cool they cook more than western and northern B.As.

My uncle Willie is from the south and that man can put his foot in some GREENS! He can bbq his arse off! I don't know what he does but that man must been shitting on his hand or something because everybody on the block fights for his bbq!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

besides most naija guys i know can cook for themselves.  tongue
so what's the big "wouf"?  grin

Yes na dem dey cook for their american wives and dem dey clean the house while the american woman dey out dey hustle and make the money.So not surprised to hear that most american women dey look down and insult their nigerian husbands and boyfriends in public.Those naija men jus dey fall their hand acting like slaves for yankee and taking all the insults from their yankee wives.But then its the sacrifice of getting a green card abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

My uncle Willie is from the south and that man can put his foot in some GREENS!  He can bbq his arse off!  I don't know what he does but that man must been shitting on his hand or something because everybody on the block fights for his bbq! 

GIRL!!!!!  grin grin @ my job we had a mini thanksgiving celebration in the lounge, and girl this Black American guy came in with some bbq pork!!! That bbq pork?!!! it was the TRUUUUUUTH!!!!  grin i didn't even need to make it into a sandwich!!
I just ate it as is!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  Girl I even had dibs on the left overs.  grin Girl I forgot all about my curry chicken i brought to the luncheon. So ppl can front on southern BLACK Americans but one thing they can't deny is when they cook?

THEY COOOOOOOOOOK!!!!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:41am On Dec 13, 2011
lefulefu:

Yes na dem dey cook for their american wives and dem dey clean the house while the american woman dey out dey hustle and make the money.So not surprised to hear that most american women dey look down and insult their nigerian husbands and boyfriends in public.Those naija men jus dey fall their hand acting like slaves for yankee and taking all the insults from their yankee wives.But then its the sacrifice of getting a green card abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You sound bitter and jealous.  Home office keep denying you huh?   lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:43am On Dec 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

GIRL!!!!!  grin grin @ my job we had a mini thanksgiving celebration in the lounge, and girl this Black American guy came in with some bbq pork!!! That bbq pork?!!! it was the TRUUUUUUTH!!!!  grin i dont even need to make it into a sandwich!!
I just ate it as is!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  Girl I even had dibs on the left overs.  grin Girl I forgot all about my curry chicken i brought to the luncheon. So ppl can front on southern BLACK Americans but one thing they can't deny is when they cook?

THEY COOOOOOOOOOK!!!!

You better hope that fool didn't shit on his hand! lipsrsealed I went to a family reunion this past summer and this woman from the south made some peach cobbler. Chima and I were fighting for the crust!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MarcAnthon(m): 1:45am On Dec 13, 2011
ok u see wetin i dey talk about?
this bobo above me im texan wife dey really starve am and no doubt the wife na Mcdonald she dey sleep and chop 24/7 hence he's looking for mzdarkskin to come and save the day.Oya mzdarkskin abeg come feed this guy with your latest caribbean delicacy because hunger wan yamutu im stomach.From were i siddon i fit count the number of ribs for im chest
Lefu u no well o, na me u dey yab like that?  grin grin grin I just dey miss home food na ni. Sometimes I no even know the name of the kind food I dey chop sef. Food wey u go dey chop dey close eye to swallow, but man no go die nah.
Awww.  I would invite you over but I don't think Oga Chima gon take liking to that.   Lips sealed  I made sweet yams and fried rices with teriyaki chicken for dinner.
Please tell Oga Chima that I mean no harm. Just want to eat, shikena. I promise I won't even look at you cheesy cheesy cheesy Not that I won't be tempted to, but I'll subdue the devil. Meanwhile if u keep telling me what u cooked and don't invite me, I may be tempted to come rob ur kitchen o
brb, MacrAnthon i'm going to fetch my cape and red tights!!!
Now that's the best news I heard in a while, just mail it to me when u're done o jere, better person
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 13, 2011
^^ LOL @ mail food!! grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:50am On Dec 13, 2011
That's just like my friend called me from New York to mail her some smothered steaks with onions and potatoes.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MarcAnthon(m): 1:51am On Dec 13, 2011
Meanwhile all this talk of food I can't see is not good for my health.
besides most naija guys i know can cook for themselves.  Tongue
so what's the big "wouf"?
Had plenty sisters back home. Wasn't allowed to donate ideas in the kitchen. Now I'm helpless!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Me jealous ke? grin grin grin
Abeg ooo i love my life too much and i dont want to be mugged and shot by some black american thug in some lonely alley while he tries to rob me ooooo.Ehn america is a place where dey derive pleasure shooting innocent ppl with guns ala Tupac style or dey just stab the person and leave him in a pool of im own blood grin.Yes ooo america na really no man"s land and all they are about is b1tching some mutherfuker niggah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:58am On Dec 13, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Meanwhile all this talk of food I can't see is not good for my health.Had plenty sisters back home. Wasn't allowed to donate ideas in the kitchen. Now I'm helpless!

I have a recipe that novices can use.  

3 packets of Ramen Noodles (beef, chicken, or shrimp flavored)
1 beef or turkey hotdogs
1 slice of butter
A few drops of hot sauce
1 onion
1 garlic clove

You boil the water first for 2 minutes then add noodles in boiling water for additional 2 minutes.
You boil the hotdogs separate for 4 minutes before cooking the noodles.

Only use 4 cups of water for boiling the noodles and save the water.  Add sliced hotdogs, butter, onion, garlic clove, hot sauce, and salt if you desired to the mix.  Pour mixture in casserole pan and stick it in the oven for 5 minutes.  

Viola!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 13, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Lefu u no well o, na me u dey yab like that?  grin grin grin I just dey miss home food na ni. Sometimes I no even know the name of the kind food I dey chop sef. Food wey u go dey chop dey close eye to swallow, but man no go die nah.Please tell Oga Chima that I mean no harm. Just want to eat, shikena. I promise I won't even look at you cheesy cheesy cheesy Not that I won't be tempted to, but I'll subdue the devil. Meanwhile if u keep telling me what u cooked and don't invite me, I may be tempted to come rob your kitchen o
Now that's the best news I heard in a while, just mail it to me when u're done o jere, better person

Guy i understand nah cheesy cheesy
the only food wey dem dey see for america nah only donuts,hotdogs and hamburgers.Guy if na me dey ur condition i for don run craze grin grin grin grin grin grin
haba eating burger everyday dat one na suffer head ooooo grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 2:00am On Dec 13, 2011
lefulefu:

Me jealous ke? grin grin grin
Abeg ooo i love my life too much and i dont want to be mugged and shot by some black american thug in some lonely alley while he tries to rob me ooooo.Ehn america is a place where dey derive pleasure shooting innocent ppl with guns ala Tupac style or dey just stab the person and leave him in a pool of im own blood grin.Yes ooo america na really no man"s land and all they are about is b1tching some mutherfuker niggah grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, you love your life so much that you chase behind white women like a house slave nigga with no brain.  You are keeping tabs on who's successfully scamming and who isn't.  You sound like someone hunting for a mentor.  There are plenty scammers online in fact make sure Justwise don't catch you.  I hear he is RUTHLESS to scammers.   wink

Sure!  Happy living!   wink
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MarcAnthon(m): 2:07am On Dec 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I have a recipe that novices can use.  

3 packets of Ramen Noodles (beef, chicken, or shrimp flavored)
1 beef or turkey hotdogs
1 slice of butter
A few drops of hot sauce
1 onion
1 garlic clove

You boil the water first for 2 minutes then add noodles in boiling water for additional 2 minutes.
You boil the hotdogs separate for 4 minutes before cooking the noodles.

Only use 4 cups of water for boiling the noodles and save the water.  Add sliced hotdogs, butter, onion, garlic clove, hot sauce, and salt if you desired to the mix.  Pour mixture in casserole pan and stick it in the oven for 5 minutes.  

Viola!  
grin grin grin grin Have copied and pasted.
When you start that food chain of yours, pls let me know. Won't mind making my way across four cities to come and have a taste.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 2:14am On Dec 13, 2011
MarcAnthon:

grin grin grin grin Have copied and pasted.
When you start that food chain of yours, pls let me know. Won't mind making my way across four cities to come and have a taste.

Come around the back after 9am. wink
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MarcAnthon(m): 2:54am On Dec 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Come around the back after 9am. wink
Yes ma'am, without fail.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2011
How was the recipe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take / Happy Birthday Iceberylin / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do!(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.