Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. (4740 Views)

My Igbo Friend Im Blk American Wife Wan Divorce Am And Deport Am Also / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by 190: 1:59am On Dec 31, 2009
@tanimz
u don see where frog and frog Jam before

thats what wud happen when i catch u~

is the guy been forced to stay

he should come back home

nonsense~

dont try it in nigeria~

u might get hurt~
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by tanimz(f): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2009
@ 190

LMAO!!! wetin u wan do? Afterall, they say the truth is bitter. I laugh in Vitnamese!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2009
Blood_Shed:

Punch her in the mouth
The cops will punch you back with jail term.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by safeact(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
I suggest that d man takes style 2plan on how 2bring d family home and then cease her papers as he follows her in naija way!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
She's literate!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2010
Divorce trial is scheduled for hearing.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by franko2: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
I beg go pick ya stuff on the street my friend! Nna which kind question be this wan?
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by oyinda3(f): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
hahahahah. money speaks

she has no right to do that. but usually it's the opposite, where the husband is throwing the wives loads out because he owns the house.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by ravenzord(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ OP: He shouldn't beat the woman,since that will definitely not change her mindset, rather it would land him in jail, but he shouldn't stay and collect all that bullsh*t either, it doesn't matter that she's apologizing, she's obviously not sorry for her actions. The first thing to do is leave the house, go find somewhere else to stay, then they could try dialogue, and then counselling to find the root of the problem. If all these options don't work, then divorce would be the next thing, I'll never advice anyone to stay with an abusive partner, it makes the relationship sour, and it adversely affects the other people around them, in this case the kids.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2010
oyinda.:

hahahahah. money speaks

she has no right to do that. but usually it's the opposite, where the husband is throwing the wives loads out because he owns the house.

the husband is justified by nature tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by oyinda3(f): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2010
oh u are still alive.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2010
oyinda.:

oh u are still alive.

i wish u the same tongue tongue tongue
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2010
All solution fails, problems continue. More advice please.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
Solution! Solution!! Solution!!!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
Na who in his right mind wan marry an american woman sad
dem no sabi cook,dem too dirty and the only english wey dem sabi speak na fuk u niggah or eat my a$$ yu arsehole
abeg if u wan marry outside then european women and asian woman na the best because dem dey more cultured than american women grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
wow. but not all of them though.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2011
LMAO@European and Asian women are more cultured.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's like saying all white men has large kondo than black men.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 13, 2011
lefulefu:

Na who in his right mind wan marry an american woman sad
dem no sabi cook,dem too dirty and the only english wey dem sabi speak na fuk u niggah or eat my a$$ yu arsehole
abeg if u wan marry outside then european women and asian woman na the best because dem dey more cultured than american women grin

Right this is coming from someone who only knows Nigeria and the UK. Right. tongue
American that I am and I can guarantee you I might be able to outcook just about half of the females in the romance section Nigerian or not. YES i said so. Caribbean food, American food, latin - you name it. Been cooking since I was 8 years. grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MarcAnthon(m): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2011
MsDarkskin can I get an invite to cone eat some of those dishes? This poor single man hasn't eaten a gud homecooked meal in a while, wink wink wink And you just made him salivate.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:08am On Dec 13, 2011
MarcAnthon:

MsDarkskin can I get an invite to cone eat some of those dishes? This poor single man hasn't eaten a gud homecooked meal in a while, wink wink wink And you just made him salivate.

Wait until you try my cooking. I can make a man cum just feeding him a good meal. wink

She is okay, but I am the shizzle! tongue
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 13, 2011
MarcAnthon:

MsDarkskin can I get an invite to cone eat some of those dishes? This poor single man hasn't eaten a gud homecooked meal in a while,  wink wink wink And you just made him salivate.

cheesy cheesy wink
if only u could try it.  smiley sorry for teasing you though LOL.

quit hating chima.  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=823193.msg9749357#msg9749357
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:12am On Dec 13, 2011
Oh heffa! LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dsense's monkey shole is ugly! lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 13, 2011
Mzdarkskin i dey talk about wetin i dey see everyday.Most of the naija men married to american women look haggard and hungry looking grin grin
There is one wey tell me say im american wife no dey cook for am hence the guy don get one igbo girlfriend wey he dey secretly go her house to chop grin
American women married to naija men dey show such men real pepper grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MarcAnthon(m): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2011
LOL, u two will make me pack my bag and head back home to my mum. Not fair at all #sad#
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 13, 2011
MarcAnthon:

MsDarkskin can I get an invite to cone eat some of those dishes? This poor single man hasn't eaten a gud homecooked meal in a while,  wink wink wink And you just made him salivate.
ok u see wetin i dey talk about? grin grin grin grin
this bobo above me im texan wife dey really starve am and no doubt the wife na Mcdonald she dey sleep and chop 24/7 hence he's looking for mzdarkskin to come and save the day.Oya mzdarkskin abeg come feed this guy with ur latest caribbean delicacy because hunger wan yamutu im stomach.From were i siddon i fit count the number of ribs for im chest grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2011
MarcAnthon:

LOL, u two will make me pack my bag and head back home to my mum. Not fair at all #sad#

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin LOL awe!! sorry oo! And I am sure you deserve a NIICE pot of egusi and pepper soup.  cool

lefulefu:

Mzdarkskin i dey talk about wetin i dey see everyday.Most of the naija men married to american women look haggard and hungry looking grin grin
There is one wey tell me say im american wife no dey cook for am hence the guy don get one igbo girlfriend wey he dey secretly go her house to chop grin
American women married to naija men dey show such men real pepper grin

Kaiii!!! Your friends dun suffer!!  grin
LWKMD!!! what ever lefulefu!!
LOL well it depends on your friends. they knew those girls couldn't cook when they met them  grin grin tongue
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 13, 2011
lefulefu:

ok u see wetin i dey talk about? grin grin grin grin
this bobo above me im texan wife dey really starve am and no doubt the wife na Mcdonald she dey sleep and chop 24/7 hence he's looking for mzdarkskin to come and save the day.Oya mzdarkskin abeg come feed this guy with your latest caribbean delicacy because hunger wan yamutu im stomach.From were i siddon i fit count the number of ribs for im chest grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO!!!!! grin grin

lefulefu STOP IT!!! angry angry not all American women go to mcdonalds. . .BURGER KING AND BOJANGLES IS MORE LIKE IT!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

besides we have busy schedules over here! I just make time to season my meats before hand cool

lol@ me saving the day!! grin brb, MacrAnthon i'm going to fetch my cape and red tights!!! grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:24am On Dec 13, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Awww.  I would invite you over but I don't think Oga Chima gon take liking to that.   lipsrsealed  I made sweet yams and fried rices with teriyaki chicken for dinner.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by MrsChima1(f): 1:27am On Dec 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LMAO!!!!! grin grin

lefulefu STOP IT!!! angry angry not all American women go to mcdonalds. . .BURGER KING AND BOJANGLES IS MORE LIKE IT!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

besides we have busy schedules over here! I just make time to season my meats before hand cool

lol@ me saving the day!! grin brb, MacrAnthon i'm going to fetch my cape and red tights!!! grin

Sis! You better tell that fool. It is more pale people going to those places than brown folks! Black Americans like asian food too much than Heart Attack cafes.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 13, 2011
besides most naija guys i know can cook for themselves.  tongue
so what's the big "wouf"?  grin

LOL @ chima!!!
some of the BEST cooks I have met in the states are black americans from the south.
OMFG!!! finger lickiiiiiiiiiing soul fool!!!  cool candy yams, baked macaroni and cheese, chicken,
potato salad, collard greens; etc. . .

GIRL i have even tasted boiled and fried turkey wings and I HATE TURKEY, but they killed it!!!  cool cool

just awesome. I love southern American bbqs.  cool they cook more than western and northern B.As.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sis!  You better tell that fool.  It is more pale people going to those places than brown folks!  Black Americans like asian food too much than Heart Attack cafes.  
And yet u still look like a hippopotamus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 13, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chronicles Of A Runs Girl / 10 Ways To Make Him Your ATM / Guys Are U Guilty Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.