Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. (4742 Views)

My Igbo Friend Im Blk American Wife Wan Divorce Am And Deport Am Also / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by braine(m): 3:45am On Dec 07, 2009
Nairalanders and insults sha!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 07, 2009
mama_gee:

lol and you thinks yah words matter hahahaha thats a laugh
it only shows how much of a looser you are
a real man will hold his head up, not stoop so low

And a Real woman should exibit good sense in her reasonings,not the stupidities that is replete in yours
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 4:45am On Dec 07, 2009
Siena:

Totally uncalled for - is it a Nigerian thing to insult ones parents, even if they're absent from an arguement?

maybe u shld first read b4 replying to my post, when sum1 says the poverty level of the nation nigeria is due to the fact that nigerian men are dumb, what does that mean? implication is simple, her father who is nigerian is dumb, are uncles are dumb, grand-father too is dumb, her brothers are dumb, and here is the kicker, her mom, aunts, grand-mom that married these dumb men are even dumber and the fact she was born to both dumb and dumber, she got to be the dumbest of all and it is totally called for.  angry angry angry angry angry

mama_gee:

lol and you thinks yah words matter hahahaha thats a laugh
it only shows how much of a looser you are
a real man will hold his head up, not stoop so low

point of correction, we only ignore statements made by sensible women when they miss-speak, they might have just slipped a little, your case is a incurable state of stupidity

newtontoyo:

And a Real woman should exibit good sense in her reasonings,not the stupidities that is replete in yours

don't mind her
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by C2H5OH(f): 4:53am On Dec 07, 2009
What won't a nigga read on dramaland. grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 5:51am On Dec 07, 2009
Guys return to the track, you're moving off topic.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2009
na2day?:

maybe u shld first read b4 replying to my post, when sum1 says the poverty level of the nation nigeria is due to the fact that nigerian men are dumb, what does that mean? implication is simple, her father who is nigerian is dumb, are uncles are dumb, grand-father too is dumb, her brothers are dumb, and here is the kicker, her mom, aunts, grand-mom that married these dumb men are even dumber and the fact she was born to both dumb and dumber, she got to be the dumbest of all and it is totally called for. angry angry angry angry angry

point of correction, we only ignore statements made by sensible women when they miss-speak, they might have just slipped a little, your case is a incurable state of stupidity

don't mind her

@Na2day

good words.U totally analysed her state of stupidity and its not only incurable.its TRAGIC!!!!!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2009
newtontoyo:

@Na2day

good words.U totally analysed her state of stupidity and its not only incurable.its TRAGIC!!!!!

lol grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2009
LOLOLOL, I'd simply press charges grin grin grin
We both own the house, no? grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by lostgirl: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
throw her stuff into the street. including her dirty panties. see how she likes being embarrassed. then pack your things and leave her. let her know what she has by taking it away for a while. she is looking to control you. You must love her you keep putting up with it. Be a man abotut yours.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by mamagee9(m): 1:20am On Dec 08, 2009
na2day?:

lol  grin grin
newtontoyo:

@Na2day

lol fools got company, thinking they cool on NL

ANYWAY, question, who is on the top and who is below when you guys are fuckin eacthothers butt grin grin grin grin grin
am guessing na2day on top of  newtontoyo asss
i just imagined it and damn thats nasty gays lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
imagine two d!cks together,
did yah asss hurt newtontoyo  embarassed grin
pulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer the question am waiting grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2009
This topic is for matured mind only. Guys start another thread for your duels.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2009
mama_gee:

ANYWAY, question, who is on the top and who is below when you guys are fuckin eacthothers butt grin grin grin grin grin
am guessing na2day on top of  newtontoyo asss
did yah asss hurt newtontoyo  embarassed grin

when u finally get an education, let me know, talking to u is a waste of time and energy
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by echobee(f): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2009
he should come back home.abi na by force ro dey person country tongue
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2009
mama_gee:

am guessing na2day on top of newtontoyo asss
did yah asss hurt newtontoyo embarassed grin

NAAHHH!!, Incase u dont know,my ass aint designed for D!cks.(which makes U an idiot anyway if u dont know dat) but ill tell U wat it does.its designed for throwing out waste products (like U for example) in to the toilet den it flows into the drainage,mixes with a lot of other waste products and they all end up in d sea.I can see u have a distorted Brain and u seriously need the services of a psychiatrist or a Shrink so its a useless venture exchanging words with a useless,brainless,nasty idiot like u.

na2day?:

when u finally get an education, let me know, talking to u is a waste of time and energy

My guy,dis one no go fit get education o.im brain no go fit carry am.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by mamagee9(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2009
^^^^
i bet you guys just finished fuckin grin grin grin grin still answer the question
did yah asss hurt grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by edoyad(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2009
Mama Gee did you lose your husband to a homosexual ? You seem to have an interest in the lifestyle of homosexuals
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by na2day2(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2009
newtontoyo:

My guy,dis one no go fit get education o.im brain no go fit carry am.

i will be surprised if she actually has a brain, seriously!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by candyshore: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2009
u dump her too, she got no respect 4 u, and go marry another one
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2009
What about the kids, dump them too.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2009
mama_gee:

^^^^
i bet you guys just finished fuckin grin grin grin grin still answer the question
did yah asss hurt grin grin grin

U must have become a demented bea$t after fuckin ur pet alsatian dog.Fu$K off!!!!!!!
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2009
What
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 5:48am On Dec 10, 2009
Thank you all for your posting, the relationship has been referred to marriage counseling.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by mamagee9(m): 2:53am On Dec 11, 2009
doggyall:

Thank you all for your posting, the relationship has been referred to marriage counseling.
am glad i was able to help you grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by mamagee3(f): 2:57am On Dec 11, 2009
Simple!
Beat the living daylight out of her and run back home
. grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by nevachange(f): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
get her dollar alllll , tv and valuables , ship em to naija and be on the first plane back to ur motherland, thks me later, my cousin did it and now he is a god father here
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by doggyall: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2009
What about the kids.
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2009
American Women are stupid. tongue
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by 190: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2009
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street.

do you really want to know what 190 has to say on this issue~

simple~

PACK THE STUFFS AND COME BACK TO NIGERIA~

190 has spoken again,
ever reliable~
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by H2O2: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2009
go and stay with your mistress
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by tanimz(f): 1:10am On Dec 31, 2009
190:

Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street.

do you really want to know what 190 has to say on this issue~

simple~

PACK THE STUFFS AND COME BACK TO NIGERIA~

190 has spoken again,
ever reliable~

What an advice!!!!

See this not-man-enough-man ohhh, "Pack the stuffs and come back to Nigeria" HAAHA!!!!!! I laugh in Nupe grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. by BloodShed1: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2009
Punch her in the mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Dis Normal Amongst Ladies..??.jst So Curious... / As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic / 10 Ways To Make Him Your ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.