Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) (34858 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
mrkings84:

Mkpumiri kill u dia
U haven't answered my questions:

Which hot sex was she giving? Was she doing d guy a favour by having sex with him? Did she not enjoy the sex or did the guy not give her hot sex? Which ground Dem wan stand? Ground based on sex? What kind of unfortunate man are u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by IFYBOY288(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hoes have done it again grin
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by finishmatter: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Iamnorth: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Personally,I feel that's wayyyyy too petty
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Ttjj: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by poweredcom(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
No woman really love any guy they just want who to take care of Dem

Dis Xmas any gal I talk to just wanna collect from me

So sad our ladies are so brainless these days

Pls when carrying any gal.make sure u don't buy her anything even if na fone try buy her torch light fone ...if she an go make she go away

Na dat andriod many of Dem de take open their Toto office

1 Like

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jidemoo:
No time to check time grin

Trust that gender that deceived Adam at your own peril.

People make the mistake of thinking because u ask a gal out anther person can’t ask her out? grin u are not married to her and she doesn’t know ur intentions.

If u want her to be in an exclusive relationship make sure u make it clear and she agrees to it. A relationship is not exclusive by default.

Some will meet a gal today and want her to leave other guys she knows because of him 2moro? grin
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarrrr retrieve gift they bought or gave their girlfriend

You don buy am the gift already.

I repeat Only a pussy ass weak niggarrrr retrieves gift they bought for their girlfriend

Exactly....I dey even use the same logic when I want borrow or lend people money
I will give out the money that I can afford to lose
This is the first time I'm disagreeing with you. If she was loyal before the breakup, I won't retrieve the phone, but if na infidelity cause the breakup, I MUST COLLECT.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by eflintsone(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYCHQAkr5t_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I love this guy

I go collect am back too

That gender mehn
Majority of them are devilish
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by poiZon: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dreadshy:
With all these retrievals, I think Obianuju owes me for all the trips I took her to while dating abi what do you think?
Una still dey d trip abi una Don come back?
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by PaNnamdi: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rastaramsey:
Pussy ass man shocked sad
The man is a real man

I would retrieve the phone and either throw it away,sell it or give it to any kid I see along the way.
women are heartless and won't waste time manipulating any weak man the see.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by FKMagazine(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Same thing happen with a friend of mine in Lagos, but with a different reason
He claimed the lady is not ready to marry him, just to collect chop & run, that what she has for him isn't love, it's just 'LIKE' grin wink smiley
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by PaNnamdi: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Iamnorth:
Personally,I feel that's wayyyyy too petty
Weakling man cheesy

Na your type dey build house in name of your woman including television and chairs in her name,and give her all the original papers grin
The day u guys breakup you will become a miserable homeless and a poor fellow while she would be looking fresh and rich cheesy
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Todetayo(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2021
Tbvh, some of my gees don't collect the gift because of its worth, its because they want to see the girl embarrassed and pained

Most ladies are fond of flaunting online with their iPhones, so definitely, they won't be able to flaunt without it again after it was collected
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2021
advanceDNA:
I know it looks vindictive collecting the phone you bought for a lady....

But I cannot buy you iphone 12 and u will be using it send nudes to another man..... hábá... you want to be unfortunate niiii...
You're a true advance DNA grin grin grin
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by placeofallure(f): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2021
robinfemi:
Two madness they fight the guy at the same time. Buhari Regime, lack of maturity. He should have walk away to my own understanding, No matter what he has done for the girl.

The pussay that he lashed, can the girl retrieve the orgasm she caused him to experience?

Some men and poverty mentality are like Cut and Paste!
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 12:58am On Dec 29, 2021
larryking540:

most people shouting I can't take back what I bought for a girl are just acting like ignorant people , probably they haven't done much in a relationship ,if u invest for relationship to the extend you woman start meeting another guy outside ,the way the thing go pain you ,e go be like say they use nail knack your head ,,,even ordinary car ,some big men they collect am back ,who be mumu ,this was y one oyibo gun down one Nigeria girl ,after marrying her she start to communicate with one Nigeria lover ,

if you are not interested in a relationship don't bother joining the relationship group because no forgiveness is allowed
was the white man arrested
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2021
FKMagazine:
Same thing happen with a friend of mine in Lagos, but with a different reason
He claimed the lady is not ready to marry him, just to collect chop & run, that what she has for him isn't love, it's just 'LIKE' grin wink smiley
So the guy too collect his gifts back
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Zyrac: 2:57am On Dec 29, 2021
robinfemi:
Two madness they fight the guy at the same time. Buhari Regime, lack of maturity. He should have walk away to my own understanding, No matter what he has done for the girl.

Treat people the way they treat you, walk away and feel like a fool abi? Not in this life baba collect him fone jare.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Dreadshy:
With all these retrievals, I think Obianuju owes me for all the trips I took her to while dating abi what do you think?
what about the rounds you fvck obianuju,the breasts you suck and press,don't you know that you have slightly devalued her pvssy and you are still talking about paying you back
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by ARmanx(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2021
The world is more evil as a result of the woman!!! …men are weaker now because the over sexualization the females choose present ..women are the biggest losers in this game …..i pity for the future of females most them will end being divorcee single mothers or hoes even worse all three
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by 360Master: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2021
This one na mumu hungry mofos hian!

I recalled a time I dated a certain lady, beautiful to the core, she told me her Samsung phone screen got broken and bla bla bla… I got her a new one the next day even higher version… a day after, we broke up…I just looked away….

In her lean mind she don chop me… last week I was in her street at a certain party, see how this babe dey struggle to serve me food even she almost fell..

I just said thank you and looked away before she made an attempt to start a conversation again…

Rule of thumb is don’t gift/give/loan what you cannot afford to lose…��‍♂️
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by HRMK: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2021
isaiah4life:
With all these retrieving mentality trends, I foresee ladies not collecting gifts from men in the nearest future.

dont u know gift-taking is second nature of women?
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Tzar(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Correct guy. He bought the phone with his money, he can choose who he gives it to.
Nigerians are just too entitled for my liking! It is so annoying.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2021
slerier:
That's childish
na until u buy house n car for a lady n dem Dey Bleep her inside, Na d time u go know no be childish stuff...
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by larryking540: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2021
luvyaself95:
was the white man arrested
the case is still in court ,I didn't follow up with the case ,any thing call deception,I don't like to pay attention
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Dreadshy: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2021
okoroemeka:
what about the rounds you fvck obianuju,the breasts you suck and press,don't you know that you have slightly devalued her pvssy and you are still talking about paying you back
we both got devalued but i payed with my money, what did she lose?
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Fourwinds: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2021
TheManOfTheYear:
I would never understand why guys collect the things they gifted their partners after a breakup. Wasn't it meant to be theirs because you gifted them.

The best thing is don't buy her anything when you aren't married to her, collecting your gifts back sounds childish.

Don't dare quote me, I go blast your mama
if I quote you nko?
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Babatundebaabs(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Return the good Bleep she gave as well. Useless guys. Abi all d breast u don press tire
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Omzz: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
That phone was purchased for the office of the and not for her,,, her tenure is up, she's gat to relinquish all items to the office
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Omzz: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Babatundebaabs:
Return the good Bleep she gave as well. Useless guys. Abi all d breast u don press tire
I guee in this instance you're assuming it's only the guy that enjoyed the bleeping right .... But that's not the case, he bleeped her and she bleeped him,... Balance
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
larryking540:

the case is still in court ,I didn't follow up with the case ,any thing call deception,I don't like to pay attention
You're right tho i don't pay attention but i wanted to know because if the white man was black man and woman is white woman court might sentence the man to prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.