Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

360xclusive's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360xclusive's Profile / 360xclusive's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Re: We Did Not Force Chidinma Okeke To Make A Lesbian Compromizing Video - ABS by 360xclusive(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Issorite
Religion / Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by 360xclusive(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Issorite
Romance / Re: Do I Cancel My Wedding by 360xclusive(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2016
Jadekitana2:
cancel it, we dey your back.

Witch I recognise you angry

1 Like

Family / Please Help My Friend Save A Strong Woman by 360xclusive(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2016
I know am not the most religious person out here but I believe,we all agree with "GIVE, AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU". (Muslim, Christian, Atheist )

I met Kaycee Israel on a group here on Facebook. From her introduction, I realised she lives in the same city as I do (Abuja) and that she is physically challenged.
Like most of us, she was born healthy and whole. She was full of positive hopes and will power to achieve all of her set goals on life. She attended the University of Abuja (where she studied law). She served as a NYSC member and went to law school at The Nigerian Law school, Bwari and she is certified Barrister!.

In all this period of her life,not for a day did she think that someday....she won't be able to walk on both legs. She and her sister were involved in a fatal motor accident in 2010 that cut off her right leg totally. We can imagine how the family must have been thrown into deep sorrow and confusion at the news and how they struggled financially to save their daughters. To say in last couple of years,they have spent so much on medicals and her upkeep is being modest. It drained them completely.

Last week was her birthday. I went over to her and we talked. I asked what her plans were and she said, "Kate, all I want is a life again. Am tired of just sitting around doing nothing. I can't get a job like this and it looks like everyone except you have given up on me or just tired altogether". Since that day,I have been racking my head for a way out. I called her days back to check up as usual but she wasn't sounding good. I got so worried and went over. Getting there,I met her sewing a skirt for herself with needle and thread (it took all my strength not to cry). Something beyond pain struck me at the sight of such adorable strength in a woman. She then explained to me in details the outcome of the findings from a fashion house I had asked her to inquiry the cost of training.

She needs #150,000 (one hundred and fifty thousand naira) to enroll and buy a sewing machine. I do not have that kind of money at the moment but then, I do have an active data plan and also have quality friends like you,you and yes...you!. Please,let's all come together (sacrifice a pair of jeans or bottle of wine today) to save my friend and give her a life again.

All donations should be made directly into her account EDOZIE K OGECHI .2007287334 UBA.
Phone number - 08095399773

I would be the happiest human alive if you all can help and also tag and share so we can help her. God bless us all.
#HelpMyFriend
#SaveAStrongWoman

1 Like

Celebrities / Please Help My Friend Save A Strong Woman by 360xclusive(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2016
I know am not the most religious person out here but I believe,we all agree with "GIVE, AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU". (Muslim, Christian, Atheist )

I met Kaycee Israel on a group here on Facebook. From her introduction, I realised she lives in the same city as I do (Abuja) and that she is physically challenged.
Like most of us, she was born healthy and whole. She was full of positive hopes and will power to achieve all of her set goals on life. She attended the University of Abuja (where she studied law). She served as a NYSC member and went to law school at The Nigerian Law school, Bwari and she is certified Barrister!.

In all this period of her life,not for a day did she think that someday....she won't be able to walk on both legs. She and her sister were involved in a fatal motor accident in 2010 that cut off her right leg totally. We can imagine how the family must have been thrown into deep sorrow and confusion at the news and how they struggled financially to save their daughters. To say in last couple of years,they have spent so much on medicals and her upkeep is being modest. It drained them completely.

Last week was her birthday. I went over to her and we talked. I asked what her plans were and she said, "Kate, all I want is a life again. Am tired of just sitting around doing nothing. I can't get a job like this and it looks like everyone except you have given up on me or just tired altogether". Since that day,I have been racking my head for a way out. I called her days back to check up as usual but she wasn't sounding good. I got so worried and went over. Getting there,I met her sewing a skirt for herself with needle and thread (it took all my strength not to cry). Something beyond pain struck me at the sight of such adorable strength in a woman. She then explained to me in details the outcome of the findings from a fashion house I had asked her to inquiry the cost of training.

She needs #150,000 (one hundred and fifty thousand naira) to enroll and buy a sewing machine. I do not have that kind of money at the moment but then, I do have an active data plan and also have quality friends like you,you and yes...you!. Please,let's all come together (sacrifice a pair of jeans or bottle of wine today) to save my friend and give her a life again.

All donations should be made directly into her account EDOZIE K OGECHI .2007287334 UBA.
Phone number - 08095399773

I would be the happiest human alive if you all can help and also tag and share so we can help her. God bless us all.
#HelpMyFriend
#SaveAStrongWoman

Phones / Re: Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages by 360xclusive(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Webmasters / Re: How To Build A High Quality Website - Climaxbox by 360xclusive(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2016
iHart:
You ended up asking questions. I thought you were going to teach us...

U said my mind!!! angry

2 Likes

Career / Re: 8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me by 360xclusive(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2016
How much are we talking about??
Celebrities / Re: Singer Jaywon Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) by 360xclusive(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Issorite

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Singer Jaywon Welcomes Baby Boy (photos) by 360xclusive(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Celebrities / Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Family For Halloween by 360xclusive(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Issorite
Celebrities / Re: Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania by 360xclusive(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Issorite
Celebrities / Re: Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] by 360xclusive(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Issorite
Celebrities / Re: See The Customized Birthday Cake Iyanya Got From Mavin Records(photos) by 360xclusive(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2016
Issorite
Webmasters / Re: Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School by 360xclusive(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
God bless you meanwhile aunty Linda is buying handbags and shoes... angry

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Accident Cuts Off Man's Head (Graphic Photos) by 360xclusive(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
RIP
Celebrities / Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by 360xclusive(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager by 360xclusive(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Ok
Celebrities / Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by 360xclusive(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2016
angry
Career / Re: What Certifications Can I Take IN QA/QC? by 360xclusive(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2016
I will comment later lemme eat first lipsrsealed
Crime / Re: Babatunde Oyebode, Naijagistlive's Owner Confesses by 360xclusive(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
shocked
Education / Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by 360xclusive(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2016
. I will comment after church service
Celebrities / Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by 360xclusive(m): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2016
shocked
Celebrities / Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praise Wizkid, Blasts Linda Ikeji Over Personality Of D Year Award by 360xclusive(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2016
PaulIdu:

Instead of you to think of how you will stop rocking akube baffs ,you are picking fight with a successful woman you could learn alot from

Chisos shocked shocked Wow dis one muzz me sha cool cool

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by 360xclusive(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2016
grin
Events / Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by 360xclusive(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2016
more photos.....

4 Likes

Events / Re: Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by 360xclusive(m): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2016
The wedding ceremony with is set to hold on 15th & 17th of December 2016 in the ancient city of benin....more photos.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Events / Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by 360xclusive(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2016
Mildred and Jefferson‘s love and chemistry is so apparent they couldn’t be more excited as they are about to wed this December...As this beautiful couples prepared to exchange marital vows, here are their lovely pre-wedding photos...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Davido's Cousin B-red Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (video) by 360xclusive(m): 4:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts New Bag Customised With Her Son's Name by 360xclusive(m): 4:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Romance / Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by 360xclusive(m): 12:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Passing by grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.