Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) (76845 Views)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by segebase(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
u will say d day u had 3somes
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wait make I fire you....

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by steppin: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ordinary three? When some girls sleep with more than 10 a day.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by bukolabeauty09(f): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Her predicament could not justify her actions.

my thought as well
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
kureshi007:
it is pussy give it 3 months it will be tight again.
you are a clown for such demeaning comment.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Akinaukwa: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Am happy she decided to put an end to prostitution, i dont condemn her either. But we still have many teenage prostitutes out there who needs to be rescued and rehabilitated. Kudos to the NGO.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
bukolabeauty09:

my thought as well
pray make situation no push you!!!I'm so lucky to have found myself in a position where i earn above 500k a month, due to the privilege given to me by my parents in earning a degree in peace loving environs...My childhood friends who never had such opportunity,either died as robbers or in kirikiri max prison!NO TALK WETIN YOU NO KNOW,CAUSE WHO NO GO NO KNOW!

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by oluwasheun94(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
midehi2:
"One day, she went to a hotel in Ajegunle for her usual ‘hustling’, and three men made love to her consecutively to the extent that she became unconscious and could not go home in the morning."

Some men are so heartless, despite her age, they dealt with her pvssy, no pity, nothing, can't they just help her with money without fvcking her, useless men, if only they don't pay for sex, no woman would want to trade with her body

“Three strong men made love to me one after the other and paid me the sum of N3,000 each. I nearly fainted in the process. I had pains all over me. I regretted being into prostitution because I saw hell.”

tears!
Don't blame the men who patronized her. rather blame the girl who ventured into prostitution. I hv seen girls in worse situations than this and are still make a decent living for themselves. don't paint the picture of 3 men gangraping her. afterall she made 9k in a day.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
midehi2:
"One day, she went to a hotel in Ajegunle for her usual ‘hustling’, and three men made love to her consecutively to the extent that she became unconscious and could not go home in the morning."

Some men are so heartless, despite her age, they dealt with her pvssy, no pity, nothing, can't they just help her with money without fvcking her, useless men, if only they don't pay for sex, no woman would want to trade with her body
H

“Three strong men made love to me one after the other and paid me the sum of N3,000 each. I nearly fainted in the process. I had pains all over me. I regretted being into prostitution because I saw hell.”

tears!
u must be joking. She is the one selling market,not rape. Why should they give her money for free,when she did not ask? Is she a better?
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by TINALETC3(f): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
It nt tru Bro, no matter Hw bad one's situation is, prostitution or robbery is nt an option, I came 2 lag 2 stay wt my siblings, Dey treated me like an outcast, I packed out of d house 2 squat wt a frnd, as I searched 4 job, tins like dis came my way, bt I ws determined nt 2 folow dat part, determination landed me where I am 2day,do things rite and leav d rest 4 God
hilaomo:
pray make situation no push you!!!I'm so lucky to have found myself in a position where i earn above 500k a month, due to the privilege given to me by my parents in earning a degree in peace loving environs...My childhood friends who never had such opportunity,either died as robbers or in kirikiri max prison!NO TALK WETIN YOU NO KNOW,CAUSE WHO NO GO NO KNOW!

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
TINALETC3:
It nt tru bro
Not true that what?
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by midehi2(f): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
oluwasheun94:
Don't blame the men who patronized her. rather blame the girl who ventured into prostitution. I hv seen girls in worse situations than this and are still make a decent living for themselves. don't paint the picture of 3 men gangraping her. afterall she made 9k in a day.
gross!
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by midehi2(f): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
u must be joking. She is the one selling market,not rape.
Why should they give her money for free when she did not ask? Is she a better?
that is why the society has turned upside down
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Divay22(f): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
They should as well place her in any Skill acquisition training.....
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by martineverest(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
fratermathy:
There is no Odu LGA or Igbariola town/village in Delta State! angry
Journalists should verify information and double check them before posting.
I thought as much
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by favourmic(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
How many likes for legalization of abortion
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babysheart:
Get an education. Do some work. Learn a trade. Work for someone. Sell pussy. Just do something.

I am not understanding the pussy part oo
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
midehi2:

that is why the society has turned upside down
the society is not charity
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Anybody that wants to judge this girl should please go and read Bibijay123 's "Allen Avenue"...rlthen y'all will know how not to judge

May God help her

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
midehi2:

tears!

Lol...you forgot to add that they didn't force her.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by midehi2(f): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
the society is not charity
really? we have lost it mhenn!
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by midehi2(f): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
willibounce1:

Lol...you forgot to add that they didn't force her.
I know but still gang banging her despite her age, my question is why do men visit them? if not there would be no oloshos
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by biz9ja(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
You mean 3 Ponran entered you in a day.....My sister turn to God for deliverance
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Her predicament could not justify her actions.

Always pray amd thank God U never find yourself in a despirate situation
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
midehi2:

I know but still gang banging her despite her age, my question is why do men visit them? if not there would be no oloshos

You right. Both men and the ladies are responsible. If you don't sell, no one would buy and if you don't offer money, no one would sell.

Poverty too doesn't help. Poverty is the root cause.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
hilaomo:

Bros na true you talk. People just gotta thank God if things work out fine for you. The kain suffer wey some people dey suffer ehn, e reach make them do anything for money.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babysheart:
Get an education. Do some work. Learn a trade. Work for someone. Sell pussy. Just do something.
Jst can't help masef than to say...Omo u gat a bright future behind you
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
midehi2:

tears!
I think you will make a good writer
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by maasoap(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Aniedi30:
Only 3 men and we cannot hear word...... For me u still a learner
Your comment would have made sense had you been a female. Crap.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Aniedi30(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
maasoap:

Your comment would have made sense had you been a female. Crap.
am a she male...catfish
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Mobsync(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stories that touch but I am not moved.

She's only trying to win public sympathy. There are other things she could have done asides prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.