Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) (77068 Views)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Mobsync(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
midehi2:
"One day, she went to a hotel in Ajegunle for her usual ‘hustling’, and three men made love to her consecutively to the extent that she became unconscious and could not go home in the morning."

Some men are so heartless, despite her age, they dealt with her pvssy, no pity, nothing, can't they just help her with money without fvcking her, useless men, if only they don't pay for sex, no woman would want to trade with her body

“Three strong men made love to me one after the other and paid me the sum of N3,000 each. I nearly fainted in the process. I had pains all over me. I regretted being into prostitution because I saw hell.”

tears!

The men went to the brothel for a service: sex and not for charity reasons or to become father Christmas. The lady was there too for the same purpose and she was paid.

Also, look at the bolded word "usual". The girl has been doing prostitution and did not only sleep with those three men. It would do you a lot of good to stop pitying her because she deserves none. There are people who have gone through worse and they never turned to prostitution.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Some of the fools patronizing these teenage sex workers will still come here and scream northerners are paedophiles for MARRYING a teenager tomorrow.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Mobsync(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
nkemdi89:
Ashawo always have same alibi, poverty,frustration and hardship in the village. Believe them at your own peril.

Don't mind them jor. Even thieves, kidnappers and the likes say the same thing. They blame everything else except their greed for easy money.

She's only recanting because she got pregnant.

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Mobsync(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
TeamSimple:
Some of the fools patronizing these teenage sex workers will still come here and scream northerners are paedophiles for MARRYING a teenager tomorrow.

The girl in question is nineteen, well above marriageable age. The pedophiles in questions marry girls as young as twelve. They are different issues.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by midehi2(f): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mobsync:

The men went to the brothel for a service: sex and not for charity reasons or to become father Christmas. The lady was there too for the same purpose and she was paid.

Also, look at the bolded word "usual". The girl has been doing prostitution and did not only sleep with those three men. It would do you a lot of good to stop pitying her because she deserves none. There are people who have gone through worse and they never turned to prostitution.
What are they doing there? undecided
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by midehi2(f): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
willibounce1:

You right. Both men and the ladies are responsible. If you don't sell, no one would buy and if you don't offer money, no one would sell.

Poverty too doesn't help. Poverty is the root cause.
exactly "Poverty
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
stop uploading meaningless photos after a long write-up.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by autonomous22: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
fratermathy:
There is no Odu LGA or Igbariola town/village in Delta State! angry
Journalists should verify information and double check them before posting.

Why u dey try to deny ur sister......
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by Revolva(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
that is the lie she choose OK she demands no pity OK now a useless boyfriend have made her pregnant now her condition is worst

all these are result if ilitracy as a young woman don't you know your period and why would you have unprotected sex

she de complain say three men bang her no be money she de find

ajegunle apapa home of hotels and club home of prostitutes that my hood I can tell you guys in fact I fit Don even bang this girl cos I Don bang many girls called favour

Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
midehi2:
"One day, she went to a hotel in Ajegunle for her usual ‘hustling’, and three men made love to her consecutively to the extent that she became unconscious and could not go home in the morning."

Some men are so heartless, despite her age, they dealt with her pvssy, no pity, nothing, can't they just help her with money without fvcking her, useless men, if only they don't pay for sex, no woman would want to trade with her body

“Three strong men made love to me one after the other and paid me the sum of N3,000 each. I nearly fainted in the process. I had pains all over me. I regretted being into prostitution because I saw hell.”

tears!

Wetin you dey talk sef ?
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
TeamSimple:

Is the girl 12, 13, 14 or even 15 ? She's even above 17 so what are you saying undecided
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by hectorswag(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
fratermathy:
There is no Odu LGA or Igbariola town/village in Delta State! angry
Journalists should verify information and double check them before posting.

You get time to even check undecided
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by goldedprince: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
olosho without packaging is called ashawo. olosho with packaging is called runs girl.
all oloshos with packaging like this post grin shocked cool cheesy cheesy
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
If that lady or any prostitute that knows her is reading this, invite her to The Lord's Chosen @Ijesha Bustop. The G.O will pray for you and God will mend your life, almost immediately.

Testimonies abound.
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
she is an idiot....i must have bleeped her sef..as per ajegunle apapa wey she de....how can she not protect her self...she so much believed in her snitchy boyfriend....dont mind dem they are lazy and looking for excuses.....you left your parent home..and come to lagos to do what....later you prostitute ...complainign 3 men hammer you...you see stars...hahhaha you never start work....you be learner....in baddo voice....

now ashawo don carry belle....singing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahaha anoda bastard to be born....make e be girl she born e go better...pls not boy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g92zAfEQQh0
Re: The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) by oluwasheun94(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
midehi2:

gross!
na true nau

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos)