Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March (66827 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Acidosis(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
remedick:
but the protested against GEJ right?

Ignore that perpetual slave pls

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by yuzzay: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
That kind of protest need to be spear-headed by Eedris Abdul-Kareem ( Mr JAGA-JAGA)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Snowstorm: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
RotgakSlay:
wey i tink say all dis price go come bak to normal undecided
A first glance at the pix i thought it was glo subscriptions grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
No one does it like kanu...no one does it like ipob....

Afonjas watch out for our next protest...you'll learn a great deed..cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Obienesarah: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dis is unbelievable, I smell something dangerous happening 2 him, his face says it all.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by toshmann(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
2face, you're a very stupid man! You just lost shot at glory!

Not just him. The entire Nollywood and Celebrities community in Nigeria. Imagine if in the future a repressive govt comes into power and a celebrity rallies nigerians to protest. No one will listen.

SHAME TO NIGERIAN YOUTHS
NO FUTURE FOR YOU
YOU ARE NOT THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW
GO AND CAMPAIGN FOR AN 80YR OLD TO RULE
YOU ALL HAVE NO MORAL RIGHT TO CHALLENGE BUHARI AGAIN.

BUHARI AND DICTATORSHIP AND INCOMPETENCE AND INTIMIDATION AND ELECTION CONTROL AND POVERTY AND RECESSION AND UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA UNTIL 2023. . . . OR PERHAPS FOR LIFE; WE DESERVE IT

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Revolva(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
angry angry angry tuface don fall my hand

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Obijulius:
Hahahahahahaha

Please let's give it to IPOB!!!!

Click like if you think IPOB is the only group capable of protesting against this corpse called Buhari.

Click share if u no get sense!!!
Igbo Amaka smiley
No dulling . . .

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by smartgenius10(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tuface what is this na,,,mtchew make i wear my green cloth go church tommorow jor

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Orikinla1: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=landinfo post=53426287][/quote]
Don't be confused.
Tuface is not a southerner.
He is from Benue, in the Middle Belt.
They were on the federal side during the Nigerian civil war with their hero, General Yakubu Gowon as the Head of State and Commmander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Many of their soldiers raped Igbo girls and women during the war.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
only ipob has dared buhari. the govt is really something else that you are crying and cant express it.
what is happening?

Regards
nairaomm dot com

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by ItxAyce(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Let me go and sleep joor... The world haff finish angry

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by bezimo(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
I am sure TuFace was threatened by the DSS or one of the security outfits of this Islamic government, that's why he was afraid to carry on with the much accepted and publicised protest.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
softwerk:
Cowards die many times before their actual deaths! shocked

That's the exact quote I remembered when I read about the cancellation.

If I am gonna start something controversial and earth shattering, By God I will see that it is accomplished.

I was going to close my business for one day for it!!

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of more fear

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
webninja:
TWO face.. never trust two faced people.. lipsrsealed

Hahahaha guy you don kill me with laugh ooo
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Please kindly submit yourselves to gambari slavery.
IPOB will stand aside and watch smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Chookmasteriyke: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Mtcehewwwww! Why start what u cant finish. angryMtcehewwwww! Why start what u cant finish.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by freshness2020: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2017
2face just messed up his already dying career. No pain , no gain. What nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by LordXaaan: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2017
theSpark:
Hmm

2baba fall hand Sha. They were just at the verge of something great and then he gives up. This feels like one of those failed downloads that stops at 90%. I must salute him for the courage he showed before now.

I just pray other people don't chicken out and continue with the movement. I think 2baba missed a golden opportunity to do something really great for his compatriots that have made him who he is.
His cowardly act will serve as a pepertual putdown for the bravehearts of the future. Quite disheartening.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Orikinla1: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2017
A wise conflict resolution.

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2017
In his video explaining why he backed down he said the protest was going to be hijacked he also said no lifev was worth being killed before we judge we don't know what went behind the scene,the govt was desperate in stopping it and they have the police DSS and Fulani herdsmen as their adsasains who knows if they threatened his mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by mccoy47(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLZR5iiNgAk

attach the video , lalasticlala

Abeg how do u attach a video on ur post?
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by blkmum700: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2017
dem don use efcc threaten 2face and ready to open him yash about the money gift he receive from akpabio and david mark from the proceed of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by lastpage: 12:06am On Feb 05, 2017
rafabenitez:
Now can anyone imagine why the middle belts are slaves to the north like there yoruba neighbours,COWARDICE RUNS DEEPP IN THEM.THIS IS WHY THE EAST CAN NEVER ALIGN WITH THE NORTH OR MIDDLE BELT,THERE COWARDICE IS BEYOND HUMAN EXPECTATION,OYA FULANI HERDSMEN OVERTAKE AND KILL ANYTIN IN BENUE FOR THIS INSURBORDINATION FROM ONE OF UR SLAVES.

Everyone that does not agree with your "Gra-Gra" tactics, that have yielded you nothing but disgrace, embarrassment and made you a 5th Class citizen, is labelled a coward!

*You that you are "Chest-beaters" what have you achieved in Nigeria since 1967?
*You were beaten in the Civil war and you had to shamelessly surrender.

*You are banned from ever coming near Aso Rock..... even minorities are producing Presidents in Nigeria
*Your "Dilector" is eating beans in KUDJE PRISON right now and there is nadda you chest-beaters can do about it.
*Your "brave" Ipad 'yoots' are the object of shooting practice for the Police! grin
*Even your "general" Ojukwu ran away during the heat of the war, dressed like a prostitute...only to come back begging to be allowed to serve under the Nigerian Flag! (and we obliged him since he has received sense! grin )

Okay, if you still think you are BRAVE people.....that my neighbour's Dog called Bingo is a brave Dog!
shocked grin

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2017
blkmum700:
dem don use efcc threaten 2face and ready to open him yash about the money gift he receive from akpabio and david mark from the proceed of corruption.
u can never amount to anything other than buharis puppet in ur life.loser with big l

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2017
The zoo people... the most gullible people on earth. Una never chi anychin. By the time the tyrant is through with you guys, you'll be beging for outright session, or total restructure. This is just the begining. Nigeria, subtly sliding into a totalitarian state. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by SirEzzy(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2017
jimmyjenseng:
The protest scheduled to hold on Feb 6 has been cancelled due to security challenges.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQGwpwMDM-K/

That's a very big lie i just watched his live video now, he says the protest will still hold but let there be no violence that is a peaceful protest.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2017
is this an act of cowardice or intimidation? anything be it called..I Weep for Nigeria... who will bell the cat?
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2017
blues2022:
The zoo people... the most gullible people on earth. Una never chi anychin. By the time the tyrant is through with you guys, you'll be beging for outright session, or total restructure. This is just the begining. Nigeria, subtly sliding into a totalitarian state. cheesy
daily downward slide..

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Kvistblog: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Just imagine the nonsense ...after all the anticipation

WATCH THE ANNOYING VIDEO HERE
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Revolva(m): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo Storm Charles Okocha's Birthday Party / Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.