Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March (66824 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
They must have threatened him or sent boko haram to plant explosives.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I will still go ahead with my protest online
Goodluck with all that
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by VickyRotex(f): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Kaxmytex:
Ahhhhh......

2face omo idibia, o ti gba owo abi?

ah...aye mi, ti mo ra aso ati bata..
owo ti wo gbo o.

dis Nigeria e yaf corrupting finally

lmaooo! cheesy
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Awoo88: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
2face if this is true you fall hand

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Big shame!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
sadsadsad
This better be a lie

But come on 2face or 1face let's protest still!
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by lastpage: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
thuggCheetah:
I am not a Nigerian, but for those who really wanted to protest against d government.. I will advice u to ignore tuface and go on with or useless protest
Afterall u were not protesting for tuface in d first place, he was just d one DAT brought it up first..

BTW grin click share 4 #istillstandwithtuface
Click like for #TufaceIsACoward

TuFace don receive sense! grin grin

Buhari will be coming back to Town on February 6.......... if l see any foolish protest, na Soldier go fire una.
Anybody not happy with the recession should go and start FARMING, at least Hunger wont be part of your problem

Lazy 'Kunts'.

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by rafabenitez: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Now can anyone imagine why the middle belts are slaves to the north like there yoruba neighbours,COWARDICE RUNS DEEPP IN THEM.THIS IS WHY THE EAST CAN NEVER ALIGN WITH THE NORTH OR MIDDLE BELT,THERE COWARDICE IS BEYOND HUMAN EXPECTATION,OYA FULANI HERDSMEN OVERTAKE AND KILL ANYTIN IN BENUE FOR THIS INSURBORDINATION FROM ONE OF UR SLAVES.

12 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by landinfo: 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
SouthernUnite:
#Who_Cursed_Southerners?

In this Nigeria, an average Southerner is a weakling. A born coward with serious complex issues. A fool and an idiot. A slave. A typical example of a butterfly who thinks himself a bird. But this is not even the problem. The biggest problem is, he doesn't even realise he is any of those things.

The only thing an average Southerner is good at is blowing high sounding grammar and acquiring degrees upon degrees but when it comes to things that matter most, he goes to slumber.

An average Southerner has this twisted mindset that the best way to be seen as a patriotic and detribalised Nigerian is by degrading, shaming and disparaging his own tribe for no just cause.

Abacha stole this country blind, such that 20 years after, his loot is still being returned to the country. But in spite of this, people like Buhari publicly swore that he (Abacha) stole nothing. But to an average Southern idiot, Jonathan's 5 year rule is the reason we have no fuel, no light, no good educational system, no nothing! Jonathan is the worst thief in Nigeria's history. IBB, Abdulsalam and even Buhari who was accused of stealing billions of dollars as PTF boss were all saints. Why? Because they are Northerners.

Was it not a southern he-goat named Obasanjo who publicly accused Jonathan of training snipers in Pyongyang (North Korea) ahead of last year's election?? He made the unfounded allegation just to please his masters upnorth. Now that we have the highest figure of senseless deaths of civilians in the hands of both state and non state actors under a Northern president Buhari, have you read any letter from OBJ??

When Shiites were massacred in Zaria, it took less than 48 hours for Chidi Odinkalu of the National Human Right Commission to establish a commission of inquiry and summon the army chief but when unarmed IPOB members praying in a school field in Aba were murdered by the security agents, did you hear even a loosely worded condemnation from Chidi Odinkalu??

Check out the list of those asking that Fayose to be tried for treason for writing to the Chinese govt over Buhari's $2 loan, they are 80% southerners. And most of them have not even read the said Fayose letter at least to know the reasons Fayose adduced in the said letter. These are the same fools who kept mum when Sango Abdullahi, Sani Kaita and some so called Northern elders publicly threatened to make the country ungovernable if power wasn't returned to the North. When Buhari made his 'dogs and baboon' speech and directly caused the death of southern youth corpers, these morons kept mum.

With all the numberless killing of civilians under this regime and its open support for the genocide the world fourth deadliest terror group (the Fulani militant) has continue to visit on Nigerians, have these highly educated southerners bothered to write a strongly worded petition to the ICC just like Nyako, El-rufai and other northerners did to Jonathan??

These southern fools will gleefully yell 'Kanu should rot in jail, he was preaching hate on radio Biafra!' But these clowns maintained sealed lips over the hateful and inciting broadcast by 'Radio Chanji' and Arewa Radio upNorth. Such is the degree of the soulless hypocrisy of these southern senseless hypocrites.

These nitwits were on rooftops telling us how incompetent and corrupt Jonathan was and how his removal was a patriotic duty. Today, things have all gone worse under Buhari and you would think that these southern imbeciles would be at the forefront calling for Buhari's resignation but no! They are the ones defending the Daura born ex-soldier even against the worse things for which they crucified Jonathan then.

Now I know why Jonathan appeared weak as president and spent his 5 year term trying to please the North.

He knew he had nobody behind him. He knew that we Southerners are weaklings only good at blowing high sounding but empty grammar.

These 'efulefu' southerners will never question why Buhari has never condemned the murderous activities of his fulani kinsmen but these same 'anumpamas' will read this post and quickly tag me a bigot.

Slaves who think themselves masters!!

#Copied

7 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by stam101(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Thank you my 2baba Your voice has already been heard protest or no protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by SalamRushdie: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
2face, you're a very stupid man! You just lost shot at glory!

He just did

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Orikinla1: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
EbonyLouis:
Leave 2face joree, they haff settled him in millions. I need a babe wit whom I will do the protest with on my bed. Just wear something green with big ikebe. Let's enjoy ourselves. Just text me 07034581975. I am waiting.

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by jaymejate: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
One word!

Coward

I think we should just divide . What's the essence of a forced marriage

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Deepfreezer(m): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fxck off tuface

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Acidosis(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
2face the coward! What a bad way to end his career. Shame on him and all the Benue men out there.

8 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Obienesarah: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Is this really happening? Or did someone hijack his instagram acct?

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
If this is true,then fvck 2face.

On the 6th of Failedbuhari l will be on the street.

#iWillprotest,with or without him.

7 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by remedick: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
lanre377:
I laff in Spanish grin grin. I knew the match was going to be cancelled. U want to protest against incumbent government. My friend thats the power of incumbency u seeing
but the protested against GEJ right?

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by malachytochukwu(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
He must have received a billion calls from dss....sss. ...army...navy.....police.....civil defence......customs.....and ehmmm. .peace corps or whatever.....it's a bad thing he chickened out.....though it would have been tough for him after the protest assuming it held. First .Lagos state goverent would descend on him...his family....his friends...his business ....before FG would finish him off...but then the world would have stood by him....

Now his foes would forever use it to riducle him....

It is well with the country called Nigeria where good things are fought to standstill but bad things flourish with no wherewithal to quench it.

7 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by mccoy47(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol. I'm I surprised?
Atleast he has gotten more attention tjis year dan so many other artists cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by mightyhazell: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tuface botu y kwanu?

Wot will I now do with the lounge I rented from where I was goin 2 watch this protest with ma pallies?? sad

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by auntysimbiat(f): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
WATCH The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLZR5iiNgAk

attach the video , lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by RotgakSlay(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
wey i tink say all dis price go come bak to normal undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by remedick: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
mployer:
I knew he can't do it. He doesn't have the liver grin
I suspected same thing o. It takes a real rugged person from childhood to pull that stunt.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by kogs(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
I think tubaba page have been hack the message is not from him
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Deepfreezer(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
See as they use the masses dey play Video game.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by israel90: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nigeria,nothing we no go see u can imagine someone that impregnant girls sporadically organising a protest against a government he presume is not favouring him.His repute is question and he who go to equity should come with clean hand pls.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by stagamagadasca(f): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Obijulius:
Hahahahahahaha

Please let's give it to IPOB!!!!

Click like if you think IPOB is the only group capable of protesting against this corpse called Buhari.

Click share if u no get sense!!!
this ipob people must have been tru a lot...imagine common protest is what we can nt stand and conduct.... now I understand what ipob is passing tru just to voice out...may Almighty God hear their cry...my country is doomed.. we're all prisoners

9 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by kagari: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
2face you are a big coward. You stink

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Snowstorm: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Cunts

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo Storm Charles Okocha's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.