Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March (66823 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by lastpage: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2017
imhotep:
Please kindly submit yourselves to gambari slavery.
IPOB will stand aside and watch smiley

Nor be today joor.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by aku626(m): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2017
ROTFL losers all y'all that wanted to protest I can't believe you'd have followed tuface that guy is no Martin Luther he ain't Mandela what did you expec. He's no leader has never been smh lol. A summary of youths in this country. He's simply put his career in view.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by snowden9(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2017
The name tuface now officially doesn't exist to me again.
Traitor. He sold us out.
And there i was few days ago arguing with a guy that tuface is better than wizkid.
Baba nla carry go. Na you be number one for naija jare.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by gaskiyamagana: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2017
We knew he no fit this yeye protest, but someone somewhere is pushing am. Only God save him, he for no say politics no be music. We don sew finished his detension charges and prison clothes

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by omenkaLives(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2017
He shouldnt have started what he cant complete. Now look at the shame he's brought himself.

What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by patrickmuf(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians who were so vocal in their support of the protest should go ahead and protest otherwise I'll say the whole clamor and support for the idea was cos people wanted to see 2face and prolly convince him to go on stage and do one or two songs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by blkmum700: 12:15am On Feb 05, 2017
ehie:
u can never amount to anything other than buharis puppet in ur life.loser with big l

i see you sound more pained than 2face,is the protest your protest,why don't you just call for your own protest,because i see you as a bigger loser,you're more pained than the organizer of the protest and i didn't ask 2face to cancel protest,why put everything on your head like it's your protest,you have a chance to call for your own protest,you can call for your own protest,no body is stopping you from doing that.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by jimmyjenseng(m): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2017
SirEzzy:

That's a very big lie i just watched his live video now, he says the protest will still hold but let there be no violence that is a peaceful protest.

Bro, visit his page jare.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by lekbel09(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria can never prosper, THe protest cancelled this means that our country can never be liberated from the powers that be let God end the world please, even the youths have been bought over the children of elite enjoy numerous benefits and priviledges and poor people can't even go to school. I weep for this country i know deeply that nigeria is doomed for ever.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by sholay2011(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2017
patrickmuf:
Nigerians who were so vocal in their support of the protest should go ahead and protest otherwise I'll say the whole clamor and support for the idea was cos people wanted to see 2face and prolly convince him to go on stage and do one or two songs
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2017
softwerk:
Cowards die many times before their actual deaths! shocked

It shows how stupid you are. Nnamdi KANU family is going thru a lot because of his sacrifices. Are you going to be there for 2face family and children after he gets arrested after the protest. You sit down in your house and talk rubbish.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by excanny: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Any wonder why they call him 2 face?You never know the real face of this spineless hypocrite.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Questyjayblack(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria, I hail thee...
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by kettykings: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy, confused pple everywhere

I think you are very incorrect with this comparisms , APC is a cursed witch , you should have represented it with the picture of a dead vulture
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Abagworo(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2017
Wise decision. I already foresaw deaths and arson that will greet such PDP influenced rally.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Coolgent(m): 12:24am On Feb 05, 2017
The fear of DSS/Army
If u aint hapoy with PMB Givt go and hug wet transformer.
PMB till 2023
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2017
What an energy drainer!!! fvcking coward!
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by lekbel09(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2017
It really saddens me when I see people talking about change and the truth is that this country can never be great our leaders have past the point of prayers since most of them are ritualists, our youths are roaming the streets without aim in life there is hunger and poverty in the land, this same youths champion the cause of politicians shouting apc or pdp.is It like we've been brainwashed becausse its so clear that the same riffraffs are in both parties or is it because of the #1000 note given to youths amid so many stomach imfrastructures. A land flowing with milk and honey buh struggling to feed its citizens xo sad cos of the youths. The land as they said is truly cursed
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by dview001(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2017
snowden9:
The name tuface now officially doesn't exist to me again.
Traitor. He sold us out.
And there i was few days ago arguing with a guy that tuface is better than wizkid.
Baba nla carry go. Na you be number one for naija jare.
u must be mad why will u ever compare wizkid with 2face.....
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 05, 2017
When i was planning on singing my favorite track on that day.
"Oya come make we go" cry cry
This guy just fall my hand cry

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by spinnerush(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2017
They guy is being threaten he's nt de one DAT really call off de protest
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Ngokafor(f): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2017
lastpage:

Everyone that does not agree with your "Gra-Gra" tactics, that have yielded you nothing but disgrace, embarrassment and made you a 5th Class citizen, is labelled a coward!

*You that you are "Chest-beaters" what have you achieved in Nigeria since 1967?
*You were beaten in the Civil war and you had to shamelessly surrender.

*You are banned from ever coming near Aso Rock..... even minorities are producing Presidents in Nigeria
*Your "Dilector" is eating beans in KUDJE PRISON right now and there is nadda you chest-beaters can do about it.
*Your "brave" Ipad 'yoots' are the object of shooting practice for the Police! grin
*Even your "general" Ojukwu ran away during the heat of the war, dressed like a prostitute...only to come back begging to be allowed to serve under the Nigerian Flag! (and we obliged him since he has received sense! grin )

Okay, if you still think you are BRAVE people.....that my neighbour's Dog called Bingo is a brave Dog!
shocked grin

Lastpage!

...This schizo has started ranting in anger and laughing at the same time again.,smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Orikinla1: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Azil:

That's the exact quote I remembered when I read about the cancellation.

If I am gonna start something controversial and earth shattering, By God I will see that it is accomplished.

I was going to close my business for one day for it!!
Please, take over.
You can continue on Monday.
Must 2Face be the one to lead the protest?
Is it about 2Face or about the future of Nigeria?

2Face is not a coward.
He just realized that Nigerian masses are not worth the sacrifice.
Because, if anything happens to him on Monday, life goes on.

He saw Nigerians from the south-south jubilating to welcome James Ibori, a convicted felon and wanted by the EFCC.
The same Ibori that former President Goodluck Jonathan hounded by all means until Ibori escaped overseas.

He saw Ekiti people hailing Governor Fayose as he was cruising his posh convertible car on the street.

He just saw that the Nigerian masses are hypocrites not worth sacrificing for.

They are easily fooled by corrupt politicians and fraudusters.

They waste millions of naira daily on useless calls and chats.
They waste millions of naira gambling on "Baba Ijebu", Nairabet and other bets.
They wasted billions of naira on MMM.
Then they blame President Muhammadu Buhari and his only 18 months old adminstration for all their failures and frustrations of the past 16 years.

2baba has seen the gullibility and stupidity of majority of Nigerian poor masses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2017
dview001:
u must be mad why will u ever compare wizkid with 2face.....

Abeg no mind the Ediat ! At least 2face made a step. But he was threatened . do we all think wizkid cares about the random guy on the street suffering. Even the ones from his hood in ojuelegba ..na who e Dom EPP ?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by kbbanj10(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2017
softwerk:
Cowards die many times before their actual deaths! shocked
but the valiant never taste of death but once.... seeing that death a necessary end will come when it will come. 2Baba u're a coward
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 05, 2017
blkmum700:

i see you sound more pained than 2face,is the protest your protest,why don't you just call for your own protest,because i see you as a bigger loser,you're more pained than the organizer of the protest and i didn't ask 2face to cancel protest,why put everything on your head like it's your protest,you have a chance to call for your own protest,you can call for your own protest,no body is stopping you from doing that.
ure life cannot get any better than where it is. Brain dead oxygen waster

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by brookz: 12:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Obijulius:

U wish...
IPOB remains the last voice against these Islamic extremists leading Nigeria.
Wake up Nigeria!!! Join the struggle for splitting up Nigeria.
Baby Factory Product, we know u by d Shape of ur Heads.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Dareomo(m): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Its well with Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2017
kbbanj10:
but the valiant never taste of death but once.... seeing that death a necessary end will come when it will come. 2Baba u're a coward

Hahaha..you dey hide for house dey watch TV. Come dey call person coward. And I'm sure you won't even go out to protest. Ediat !

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2017
I'm a musician not a politician....lol cold hold the chicken grin
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by lekbel09(m): 12:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Let's contine to be slaves and living on peanuts cos that's wat we like.nigerain youths are cowards $1 will be equal to 1500 a bag rice will sell for 50000 a liter of petrol will be 700 maybe by then our head will tell us to protest and not depend on 2face

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Snowstorm: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Honestly what's going on in this country?? There's only one side now it's either Your with them or not.. Allow people say their mind na...Well i can't blame him no back up our lawyers don't even know what they are doing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo Storm Charles Okocha's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.