Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? (37031 Views)

Help I Think I've Been Exposed / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? by odd12: 4:49am On Feb 09, 2017
oluwashola4me:
...Do you think he now has romantic feelings for me but he's deliberately holding back. Do you think he's trying to give me hints? I'm tempted to shut this friendship down totally. I can't go through this heartbreak again. It hurt the first time and I'm sure it'll hurt more this time. I know shutting down this friendship will be like a break up for me cos he's been such a huge part of my life but I think that's the only way I can truly get over him. I may or may not tell him but I plan to gradually withdraw. No calls, no texts, until he gets the memo. I really need to heal cos my relationship with him has indirectly affected other relationships I have. I'm falling madly in love with him again and I need it to stop.

Please, you need to cut all ties with him ASAP.
It's obvious he doesn't see you as his potential significant half; despite everything you feel for him.

Also, from your narration, I deduced that your love for him has spanned many years, which points that you ain't longer a kid, so GET OVER HIM!

My comments on Nairaland are so few, I only comment on seldom occasions; but I was intrigued by your experience, and I feel your pain.

Take heart!
Re: Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? by magabounce(m): 5:28am On Feb 09, 2017
blesoh:

2years? When are you guys gonna graduate wink
U'll get an iv in due time wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? by oluwashola4me(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
1bkaye:
Haha, I'm not
cool cool
Re: Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? by getostar: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.