Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? (21228 Views)

Extreme Wife's Submission To Her Husband According To The New Covenant. / Mary Is The Ark Of The New Covenant / Grace Is Our Teacher, Not The Ten Commandments - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
openmine:

grin grin
And when U stop behaving like a helpless toddler and receive some little sense....let me know grin grin

[/s]
grin grin grin... You're not worthy of the truths bro... deal with it... tongue.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:

grin grin grin... You're not worthy of the truths bro... deal with it... tongue.
worthy of truths?
U mean Ur self-inflicted deceptions...which U are finding so hard to deal with? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
openmine:

worthy of truths?
U mean Ur self-inflicted deceptions...which U are finding so hard to deal with? grin grin

I mean that which is beyond your reach... cheesy cheesy cheesy. You need more study my dear... cheesy It is only when you study more that I can help you... grin
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:

I mean that which is beyond your reach... cheesy cheesy cheesy. You need more study my dear... cheesy It is only when you study more that I can help you... grin
Kai cheesy cheesy
Are U sure u even understand wat U wrote? cheesy
I guess U hijacked this statement from ur favourite articles....Indeed Ur folly is like peak milk,its in U grin grin
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
openmine:

Kai cheesy cheesy
Are U sure u even understand wat U wrote? cheesy
I guess U hijacked this statement from ur favourite articles....Indeed Ur folly is like peak milk,its in U grin grin
[/s]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Useless wrangling from an ignoramus... grin... learn more my dear... tongue
I'm willing to help you when you gain some sense... : grin

Just stop crying for what you don't merit... cheesy

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Useless wrangling from an ignoramus... grin... learn more my dear... tongue
I'm willing to help you when you gain some sense... : grin

Just stop crying for what you don't merit... cheesy
The sad tale about U is that U think U know....but U know nothing grin grin
Ur copy and paste articles have confused U to the extent that U dont even know how to defend it..chai grin grin
That simple and direct question i asked U cud have been answered by one who knows his/her onions about the scriptures but U.... grin grin
U kept jumping from pillar to post like an overzealous paperboy.... grin
Bro when people who know their worth speak,everyone listens...U are not even close....! grin
Keep deceiving ur sorry and confused self....grin grin
Hope U have taken Ur drugs this nite? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
openmine:

That question i asked U cud have been answered by one who knows his onions but U.... grin grin
U kept jumping from pillar to post like an overzealous paperboy.... cheesy cheesy
Bro when people who know their worth speak,everyone listens...U are not even close....! grin
Keep deceiving ur sorry self....grin grin
I hope U have taken Ur drugs this night? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Epistles of a nitwit.

Reasonable people speaks only to fellow sane minds, not retards... cheesy. Sorry bro, you're not worthy of learning from this teacher... grin grin grin
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:
[s][/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Epistles of a nitwit.

Reasonable people speaks only to fellow sane minds, not retards... cheesy. Sorry bro, you're not worthy of learning from this teacher... grin grin grin
Who dash U teacher? Ohh so U are that ajegunle teacher who is confusing pupils that 1+1=11 grin grin
Well atleast U have acclaimed it as an epistle...i hope U are sure of what U said grin grin
Ur brain is confusing U...go take Ur drugs before U run out of nairaland like a possessed man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
openmine:

Who dash U teacher? grin grin
Well atleast U have acclaimed it as an epistle...i hope U are sure of what U said grin grin
Ur brain is confusing U...go take Ur drugs before U run out of nairaland like a possessed man grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mad man... indulging you has availed me the opportunity of knowing your mental status... cheesy cheesy

Olodo
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mad man... indulging you has availed me the opportunity of knowing your mental status... cheesy cheesy

Olodo
Even an olodo has more sense than U
U are just lost and confused....i hope U dont start pulling Ur clothes....Ur madness is unique!!
Look road when U dey cross ohh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
openmine:

Even an olodo has more sense than U
U are just lost and confused....i hope U dont start pulling Ur clothes....Ur madness is unique!!
Look road when U dey cross ohh grin grin

Mumu... grin grin grin... cry me more river.... cheesy cheesy

Unworthy imbec... grin
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:

Mumu... grin grin grin... cry me more river.... cheesy cheesy

Unworthy imbec... grin
grin grin U have called river several times...i hope U are not trying to do what am thinking U are about to do shocked shocked shocked grin grin
U dont even know the meaning of mumu cos if U knew,
U wud be the one calling Urself that...sorry Ohh grin grin....i understand what U are going through... cheesy cheesy
Ur mumuism has gone beyond a manageable stage...thats why i asked if U have taken
Ur drugs this night...hope U know the doctors asked U not to skip even a single tab grin grin
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
openmine:

grin grin U have called river several times...i hope U are not trying to do what am thinking U are about to do shocked shocked shocked grin grin
U dont even know the meaning of mumu cos if U knew,
U wud be the one calling Urself that...sorry Ohh grin grin....i understand what U are going through... cheesy cheesy
Ur mumuism has gone beyond a manageable stage...thats why i asked if U have taken
Ur drugs this night...hope U know the doctors asked U not to skip even a single tab grin grin
[/s]

grin grin grin

Such a great clown... cheesy cheesy cheesy. Thank you for your entertainment my dear... But, don't dwell too much on foolery, endeavor to study more cos that's what I want you to do... grin

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

Such a great clown... cheesy cheesy cheesy. Thank you for your entertainment my dear... But, don't dwell too much on foolery, endeavor to study more cos that's what I want you to do... grin
Ohh i didnt know a mad guy cud identify a clown dis night... grin grin
Study what? grin
As in a mad and obviously confused fella asking me to go study more? shocked shocked
U really took an over dose.....pls use Ur remaining sense to call ur docs b4 U get out on the street grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
openmine:

Ohh i didnt know a mad guy cud identify a clown dis night... grin grin
Study what? grin
As in a mad and obviously confused fella asking me to go study more? shocked shocked
U really took an over dose.....pls use Ur remaining sense to call ur docs b4 U get out on the street grin grin
[/s]

grin grin grin... oloburuku somebody... cheesy
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin... oloburuku somebody... cheesy
Chai see mad scenes on nairaland...pls leave Ur keyboard and computer before u start smashing them and regret tomorrow
So U have entered yoruba language...who did this thing to U dis night ohh cheesy cheesy
abeg no vex ohh...Ur madness app get "change of language" ? grin grin grin
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bro splinz just found out that ur latest post has been blocked....Hope U havent said stuffs that have notified the MODs about Ur current situationgrin grin grin
Chai epelle....but i warned U to get Ur doctors on time...now d mods have also noticed Ur mental state of mind cheesy cheesy
Sorry Ohh
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
SMH. Please instead of going round in circles out of lack any reasonable input, just go back to hiatus because you've seemed to have forgotten that you, out of your confusion asked the question below:
"Is God's ten laws the same thing as the mosiac laws"

And I repeat the question is God's law the same with Moses law?
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
openmine:

Ur copy and paste articles have confused U to the extent that U dont even know how to defend it..chai grin grin
That simple and direct question i asked U cud have been answered by one who knows his/her onions about the scriptures but U.... grin grin
U kept jumping from pillar to post like an overzealous paperboy.... grin
Keep deceiving ur sorry and confused self....grin grin
Hope U have taken Ur drugs this nite? cheesy

You refuse to learn the truth even when you are shown. your Bible knownledge is really laughable.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
openmine:

whole of a specified law?
grin grin grin grin grin
If there was a candidate for self-deception, You would rank very high with that highlighted statement of urs.....
I hope you are not implying that you dont know the meaning of the word 'WHOLE' or 'specific'.. hmmmm
The scripture quoted is very clear.... There is nothing like' whole of a specific law' in that quote.... Dont get confused bro grin grin grin
The whole law is the whole law.... No addition or substraction
From what I can see, U are either bewildered by ur own statements or trying in vain to add wats not there... Sorry Bro, d truth hurts but it enlightens one! smiley

I laugh at your ingnorance.
you just keep twisting the truth to suit your deception you can fool yourself and others but you cannot fool God.

“A demonic spirit's favorite activity is making
a person feel religious without an
understanding of the Word of God.” —Pastor
Max D. Younce
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
blueAgent:

I laugh at your ingnorance.
you just keep twisting the truth to suit your deception you can fool yourself and others but you cannot fool God.

“A demonic spirit's favorite activity is making
a person feel religious without an
understanding of the Word of God.” —Pastor
Max D. Younce

There is a saying that when U point an accusing finger at some one,the other will be pointing back at U....Ur ignorance is epic!
Please did U by any chance see where james said a "whole of a specific law"?
And yet U say am twisting....chai grin grin grin
Please can u go back to that scripture and read to comprehend...am not going 2 be the one to teach U english language dis night!
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
blueAgent:

You refuse to learn the truth even when you are shown. your Bible knownledge is really laughable.
For a while i though U were Splinz grin
Please read what U quoted and ask if it refers to U please...Dont get involved in what U dont know...
Once again bro...its the "WHOLE LAW" not the "whole of a specific law"....If U think both statements are the same,then U seriously need to demand a refund from Ur primary school!! sad sad
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by petra1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:

What did I flogged you with in my thread? I guess it was your pagan Sunday worship tales cheesy

Flogged Keh? Are you a teenager ? Let me check your profile.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 3:38am On Mar 09, 2017
openmine:

For a while i though U were Splinz grin
Please read what U quoted and ask if it refers to U please...Dont get involved in what U dont know...
Once again bro...its the "WHOLE LAW" not the "whole of a specific law"....If U think both statements are the same,then U seriously need to demand a refund from Ur primary school!! sad sad

Your Education was really a waste of money and time if you cannot comprehend simple English when applied in context, then you have a very long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2017
blueAgent:
And I repeat the question is God's law the same with Moses law?
You are nothing but a joke, a laughing stock of this thread

The casual reader following this thread could be forgiven for not noticing how you changed your
original "Is God's ten laws the same thing as the mosiac laws?" question
to this your now edited and new ''Is God's law the same with Moses law?'' question

What if I tell you that, seeing Splinz using the laughing and shaking man gif, one of my favourites, just made my day
If he hasnt picked up anything from this thread, at least hes learned to use that gif
It is a start and so hope for both of you is not entirely lost
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2017
openmine:
Chai see mad scenes on nairaland...
pls leave Ur keyboard and computer before u start smashing them and regret tomorrow
So U have entered yoruba language...who did this thing to U dis night ohh cheesy cheesy
abeg no vex ohh...Ur madness app get "change of language" ? grin grin grin

openmine:
Bro splinz just found out that ur latest post has been blocked....
Hope U havent said stuffs that have notified the MODs about Ur current situationgrin grin grin
Chai epelle....but i warned U to get Ur doctors on time...
now d mods have also noticed Ur mental state of mind cheesy cheesy
Sorry Ohh

Splinz:
What did I flogged you with in my thread? I guess it was your pagan Sunday worship tales cheesy

petra1:
Flogged Keh? Are you a teenager?
Let me check your profile.

petra1 he claims he is teaching openmine, thats why he's been ''flogging''
Splinz doesnt know that vulgarity is no substitute for wit
I couldnt believe my eyes, reading the uncouth languages he was using on openmine
Its no wonder he is now cooling down and licking his wounds in the Nairaland slammer

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2017
blueAgent:

Your Education was really a waste of money and time if you cannot comprehend simple English when applied in context, then you have a very long way to go.

I still insist...If U still dont understand or even "comprehend a little" the difference between those two statements,please go and demand Ur school fees from ur primary school...They really did a bad job...How is it possible that U are having a hard time figuring out the difference btw the two statements...Chai na wa ohh shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by petra1(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Splinz and bluAgent you can see the uselessness of hard words and abuses. we all have opportunity to learn from one another but when one person tries to intimidate the other to submission by superiority attitude. we only provoke one anothers flesh. My counsel , let the word of God be presented in its simplicity. no hard word required. you may be right , i may be right. lets give room for truth to show its face. once ego is stirred no one cares for truth anymore.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
openmine:

I still insist...If U still dont understand or even "comprehend a little" the difference between those two statements,please go and demand Ur school fees from ur primary school...They really did a bad job...How is it possible that U are having a hard time figuring out the difference btw the two statements...Chai na wa ohh shocked shocked grin grin

Keep fooling yourself. your ingnorance is unbelievable.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
You are nothing but a joke, a laughing stock of this thread

The casual reader following this thread could be forgiven for not noticing how you changed your
original "Is God's ten laws the same thing as the mosiac laws?" question
to this your now edited and new ''Is God's law the same with Moses law?'' question

What if I tell you that, seeing Splinz using the laughing and shaking man gif, one of my favourites, just made my day
If he hasnt picked up anything from this thread, at least hes learned to use that gif
It is a start and so hope for both of you is not entirely lost

As usual you will dodge to answer the question ,only to rephrase it.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
blueAgent:

Keep fooling yourself. your ingnorance ignorance is unbelievable.
When i said U sud demand and collect ur school fees from your primary school,U thought i was joking....see how U are embarrassing Yourself ON a public forum cry cry
U sud instead look at urself in a large mirror and U will see the true definition of folly!!
Ur folly is likened to peak milk...Its Already In YOU!
Deal with It! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) / What Does The Bible Say About Adopting A Child? / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.