Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? (21208 Views)

Extreme Wife's Submission To Her Husband According To The New Covenant. / Mary Is The Ark Of The New Covenant / Grace Is Our Teacher, Not The Ten Commandments - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
The law of liberty is actually bigger than the old law so dont be suprised that do not kill is there. what u wont find though is sabbath.

So what is the law of liberty?
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I guess what u are looking for is an excuse for sabbath abi?

James told us that we should observe all the Laws.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
You have a bible don't you
In it, you'll find all that Jesus commands us and all the NT tells us to do.

Trust me, when you go through it, you will find Jesus commanding us and the NT explicitly telling us about all the Ten Commandments but without any mention of the fourth commandment

Mary once said about Jesus:
"Whatever He may say to you, do it"

Moses, before her too, about Jesus said: "Listen to Him and do whatsoever He says

Who you gonna listen to?
God the Son or Moses?

You are trying hard to avoid my question. I asked you which law did Paul say we should establish simple?
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
To get the sense of the passage please read up John 14 and 15, Jesus isnt talking about the ten commandment but his own commandment of love.

jn 15:12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

I guess you have not read this Bible verse.

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment. 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The law of love you claim Jesus taught is based on the laws of the prophets. they are not different laws .

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2017
blueAgent:
So what is the law of liberty?
But when you are directed by the Spirit,
you are not under obligation to the law of Moses

- Galatians 5:18

It is about the freedom in Christ, under grace and the law of love (i.e. the royal law) according to Jesus
Funnily enough, the law of liberty is established, the same way the law of faith is established

blueAgent:
James told us that we should observe all the Laws
20When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ.
When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law.
Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law.
21When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish law, I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ.
But I do not ignore the law of God; I obey the law of Christ

- 1 Corinthians 9:20-21

What you really are looking for is an excuse for sabbath abi?
I doubt James told us that we should observe all the law on the sabbath

blueAgent:
You are trying hard to avoid my question
You this man, you have come again
and here I was thinking I am going to have a quiet weekend to myself to do other things needing to be dealt with

I havent tried any hard to avoid your question.
You see, you are mixing together two threads,
because I asked you on the other thread: Are you a learner?
and then said to you: Ought you by now, to have known that Paul was talking about of the law of faith.
That's is what you establish in order to override one law when using or applying a superior law
. SMH

blueAgent:
I asked you which law did Paul say we should establish simple?
Paul simply was saying we should establish the law of faith.

It is easy to spot who lacks faith in the area, that the whole ten commandments after their abolition, were afterwards, all explicitly re-introduced except for the fourth commandment
Such wont believe this and hence the law of faith in this area doesnt get established by them

I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law
When in the air, flying, I am not free from the law of gravity but I am under the law of aerodynamics

Yours, Splinz's and MZLady39's choices, are due to a current level of recognition and understanding
Romans 12:3 confirms that the level of recognition and understanding in matters such as this topic
is in accordance with the received measure of faith God has distributed to each of us
and thats why it was easy for me to readily sympathise with and respect MZLady39 choice in the whole matter

blueAgent:
I guess you have not read this Bible verse.

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets
Love avoids doing any wrong to one's fellow man,
and is therefore complete obedience to Law

- Romans 13:10

What about it? Matthew 22:37-39? Isn't that about the royal law?
I guess you have not thoughtfully read the above Romans 13:10 verse

blueAgent:
The law of love you claim Jesus taught is based on the laws of the prophets. they are not different laws
You mean ''the law and the prophets'' and not the ''laws of the prophets''?
There is one difference.

The whole ten commandments after abolition were all EXPLICITLY re-introduced short one commandment
The omission of the fourth commandment after re-introducing the ten is the difference
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2017
blueAgent:

James told us that we should observe all the Laws

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of ALL KJV

10 You might follow all of God’s law. But if you fail to obey only one command, you are guilty of BREAKING ALL OF THE COMMANDMENTS in that law. ERV

10 For the person who keeps all of the laws except ONE is as guilty as a person who has broken all of God’s laws.

JAMES 2:10

The following are some of the laws...Which of them do you observe?

To offer up incense twice daily (Ex. 30:7).

To observe the second Passover (Num. 9:11).

To eat the flesh of the Paschal sacrifice on the night of the fifteenth of Nissan (Ex. 12:cool.

To observe the procedure of the burnt-offering (Lev. 1:3).

To observe the procedure of the meal-offering (Lev. 2:1).

To offer up the meal-offering of the Omer on the morrow after the first day of Passover, together with one lamb (Lev. 23:10).

To offer up the regular sacrifices daily (two lambs as burnt offerings) (Num. 28:3).

To offer all sacrifices in the Sanctuary (Deut. 12:14).
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2017
openmine:
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of ALL KJV

10 You might follow all of God’s law. But if you fail to obey only one command, you are guilty of BREAKING ALL OF THE COMMANDMENTS in that law. ERV

10 For the person who keeps all of the laws except ONE is as guilty as a person who has broken all of God’s laws.

openmine:

openmine:

To eat the flesh of the Paschal sacrifice on the night of the fifteenth of Nissan (Ex. 12:8 )

To offer up the meal-offering of the Omer on the morrow after the first day of Passover, together with one lamb (Lev. 23:10).

To offer up the regular sacrifices daily (two lambs as burnt offerings) (Num. 28:3).

To offer all sacrifices in the Sanctuary (Deut. 12:14)
Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law.
21When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish law, I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ.

Exactly, ties in with the gist in 1 Corinthians 9:20-21 above,
and its more the reason the likes of blueAgent, Splinz & MZLady39 ought to have listened to or be listening to Jesus and follow the law of Christ

I am not free from God's law but when am in the spirit, I am under Christ's law, obeying the law of Christ
Likewise, I am not free from the law of gravity but when in the air, flying, I am under aerodynamics' law, obeying the law of aerodynamics

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Goshen360(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
^ ^ ^

Good you have time with these guys that wants to keep Christians away from the finished works of Christ.

Good job!
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
openmine:

To eat the flesh of the Paschal sacrifice on the night of the fifteenth of Nissan (Ex. 12:cool.

To offer all sacrifices in the Sanctuary (Deut. 12:14).

The Ten commandments is what God said you should obey not this irrelevant list you wrote here.

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
But when you are directed by the Spirit,
you are not under obligation to the law of Moses

- Galatians 5:18

It is about the freedom in Christ, under grace and the law of love (i.e. the royal law) according to Jesus
Funnily enough, the law of liberty is established, the same way the law of faith is established

What you really are looking for is an excuse for sabbath abi?
I doubt James told us that we should observe all the law on the sabbath

You this man, you have come again
and here I was thinking I am going to have a quiet weekend to myself to do other things needing to be dealt with

I havent tried any hard to avoid your question.
You see, you are mixing together two threads,
because I asked you on the other thread: Are you a learner?
and then said to you: Ought you by now, to have known that Paul was talking about of the law of faith.
That's is what you establish in order to override one law when using or applying a superior law
. SMH

Paul simply was saying we should establish the law of faith.

It is easy to spot who lacks faith in the area, that the whole ten commandments after their abolition, were afterwards, all explicitly re-introduced except for the fourth commandment
Such wont believe this and hence the law of faith in this area doesnt get established by them

I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law
When in the air, flying, I am not free from the law of gravity but I am under the law of aerodynamics

Yours, Splinz's and MZLady39's choices, are due to a current level of recognition and understanding
Romans 12:3 confirms that the level of recognition and understanding in matters such as this topic
is in accordance with the received measure of faith God has distributed to each of us
and thats why it was easy for me to readily sympathise with and respect MZLady39 choice in the whole matter

Love avoids doing any wrong to one's fellow man,
and is therefore complete obedience to Law

- Romans 13:10

What about it? Matthew 22:37-39? Isn't that about the royal law?
I guess you have not thoughtfully read the above Romans 13:10 verse

You mean ''the law and the prophets'' and not the ''laws of the prophets''?
There is one difference.

The whole ten commandments after abolition were all EXPLICITLY re-introduced short one commandment
The omission of the fourth commandment after re-introducing the ten is the difference

Keep confusing yourself, the truth is far from you.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
blueAgent:

The Ten commandments is what God said you should obey not this irrelevant list you wrote here.

When I say they don't know what was abolished and what remained, they claimed they do. But one can't help but shudder at the height of ignorance they displayed.

Indeed, their confusion is great.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Splinz:

When I say they don't know what was abolished and what remained, they claimed they do. But one can't help but shudder at the height of ignorance they displayed.

True. most of them cannot even differentiate between God's moral laws and the mosaic and ceremonial laws.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
blueAgent:

This was what U told some one on this thread...

blueAgent:
James told us that we should observe ALL the Laws

Hence i listed SOME of the 613 laws and asked if U observe them....Unfortunately,U didn't answer my question smiley
In other words,You dont observe them....which means You are not different from those james was talking about in James 2:11

And please dont try SEPARATING the ten commandments from the other laws.....I think that has already been dealt with on this thread....
I guess God's law is now an IRRELEVANT LIST according to you grin grin
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Splinz:

Bro kindly show everyone here which law was abolished and which one remained...I thought U said Jesus never abolished any law smiley
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
openmine:

This was what U told some one on this thread...

Hence i listed SOME of the 613 laws and asked if U observe them....Unfortunately,U didn't answer my question smiley
In other words,You dont observe them....which means You are not different from those james was talking about in James 2:11

And please dont try SEPARATING the ten commandments from the other laws.....I think that has already been dealt with on this thread....
I guess God's law is now an IRRELEVANT LIST according to you grin grin

Sorry, if you read the verse i quoted James was referring to the Ten commandments.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
openmine:

Bro kindly show everyone here which law was abolished and which one remained...I thought U said Jesus never abolished any law smiley

It will do you a lot of good to always pay great attention to people's opinion before responding, this is so that you don't go about making fallacious statements. Now, I'd advice you to go to the beginning of this thread and follow the discussions down.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
blueAgent:

Sorry, if you read the verse i quoted James was referring to the Ten commandments.

If i may ask...do U have a corresponding verse to prove that it was the ten commandments and not the entire laws of moses?
For whoever keeps the WHOLE LAW but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it James 2:10

Don't You think it would have been easier for James to say he meant the ten commandments rather than the WHOLE LAW?
Providing scriptures to prove that James was referring to the ten commandments will be helpful smiley
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Splinz:

It will do you a lot of good to always pay great attention to people's opinion before responding, this is so that you don't go about making fallacious statements. Now, I'd advice you to go to the beginning of this thread and follow the discussions down.
With All due respect Mr splinz,Its a simple and direct question....It would be morally right for U to provide scriptures to show that some laws were abolished while some were left out ...failure to provide such scriptures will only make U sound like a cherry-picker!
And Yes i have gone through the entire thread and am yet to see Where U showed scriptures how SOME LAWS stayed while abolishing some....Please do so..No long epistle..Just scriptures...Thanks in advance! smiley
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
openmine:

With All due respect Mr splinz,Its a simple and direct question....It would be morally right for U to provide scriptures to show that some laws were abolished while some were left out ...failure to provide such scriptures will only make U sound like a cherry-picker!
And Yes i have gone through the entire thread and am yet to see Where U showed scriptures how SOME LAWS stayed while abolishing some....Please do so..No long epistle..Just scriptures...Thanks in advance! smiley

If after going through my arguments and you couldn't find all the Scriptures you need and sets of laws abolished, then it is either you're being mischievous or lacking comprehensive skills.

If it's the former, then sorry, I'm not cut out for useless wrangling. And if it's the latter, please go through the thread one more time.

PS: Learn to read long epistles, it is good for your soul.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Splinz:

If after going through my arguments and you couldn't find all the Scriptures you need and sets of laws abolished, then it is either you're being mischievous or lacking comprehensive skills.
grin grin
Am not here for arguments Mr splinz...Just show me the scriptures....If U cant then it obvious U dont even trust the scriptures....Or U are a cherry picker...simple! cheesy

Splinz:

[s]If it's the former, then sorry, I'm not cut out for useless wrangling. And if it's the latter, please go through the thread one more time.[/s]
Totally Unnecessary.....Just give out scriptures....Or is this how U will prove U are christ-like? grin grin

Splinz:

PS: Learn to read long epistles, it is good for your soul.
I have read some before....Unfortunately,Ur over labored intro defeated its purpose....Like i said bring Up scriptures to buttress Ur points:Some laws were left out and some were abolished!
Or have U suddenly forgotten them grin grin
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mr splinz...Let me make it simpler for U to comprehend...Am not here to fight or challenge Ur arguments
All am asking is that U bring Up scriptures to back Ur claims....
We are all here to learn....Having the mindset of one who is all knowing isnt going to help U grow spiritually....and besides,is that how U intend to teach or lead People to christ by being abusive and derogatory?

but honor the Messiah as Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you. However, do this with gentleness and respect, 1 Peter 3:15-16
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
openmine:

grin grin
Am not here for arguments Mr splinz...Just show me the scriptures....If U cant then it obvious U dont even trust the scriptures....Or U are a cherry picker...simple! cheesy

Totally Unnecessary.....Just give out scriptures....Or is this how U will prove U are christ-like? grin grin

I have read some before....Unfortunately,Ur over labored intro defeated its purpose....Like i said bring Up scriptures to buttress Ur points:Some laws were left out and some were abolished!
Or have U suddenly forgotten them grin grin

I see. Will quoting these Scriptures again suddenly make you see the truth and accept them

As far as I'm concerned, I've thoroughly dealt with this topic and proved it convincingly to those able to discern the truths, that the Ten Commandments called "holy, righteous and good" stands forever.

So I am done here. I can only respond to you if you're able to tackle my already submitted arguments. Of course, doing so sincerely.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
openmine:
Mr splinz...Let me make it simpler for U to comprehend...Am not here to fight or challenge Ur arguments
We are all here to learn....Having the mindset of one who is all knowing isnt going to help U grow spiritually....and besides,is that how U intend to teach or lead People to christ by being abusive and derogatory?

Are you kidding me... you mean my claims are without Scriptural proofs, and you said you've seen my arguments?

And who's using derogatory words on you
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Splinz:

Are you kidding me... you mean my claims are without Scriptural proofs, and you said you've seen my arguments?

Scriptures please...no deviation or long story

Splinz:

And who's using derogatory words on you
U are and U know it but thats no problem....am only letting U know just in case smiley
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Splinz:

I see. Will quoting these Scriptures again suddenly make you see the truth and accept them
Sure it does...i dont see any reason why it sud be so difficult for U....

Splinz:

As far as I'm concerned, I've thoroughly dealt with this topic and proved it convincingly to those able to discern the truths, that the Ten Commandments called "holy, righteous and good" stands forever.
Just provide scriptures and corresponding scriptures.....No long story or epistle!

Splinz:

So I am done here. I can only respond to you if you're able to tackle my already submitted arguments. Of course, doing so sincerely.
grin grin grin
U haven't even started and U are going...Is that how U prove Ur points?
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2017
openmine:

Sure it does...i dont see any reason why it sud be so difficult for U....

Just provide scriptures and corresponding scriptures.....No long story or epistle!

grin grin grin
U haven't even started and U are going...Is that how U prove Ur points?

I've already advise you. If you can't deal with those truths as already presented, then sorry, I can't indulge you.

I have seen your long, distorted truths of a thread against the Law, how it has been abolished. Of course, it is simply one of those pitiable arguments that one can't help but shake the head in utter bewilderment.

So you see, I know you're not a true seeker but one looking for blind arguments. That is what I wouldn't do. You can find some other person.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by openmine(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Splinz:

I've already advise you. If you can't deal with those truths as already presented, then sorry, I can't indulge you.
Sorry i didnt say i needed one...i only asked U a simple question...These moments of evasion would have been used to bring up dose "scriptures"

Splinz:

I have seen your long, distorted truths of a thread against the Law, how it has been abolished. Of course, it is simply one of those pitiable arguments that one can't help but shake the head in utter bewilderment.
grin grin grin
Well thats why i want to find out from U how some laws were abolished and some remained....It will be interesting to know...besides,we are all here to learn unless U are the type who thinks He can't reason or comprehend with a fellow christian on scripture discussions...Maybe U have placed ur self to a height where U feel U dont need 2 learn anything from anyone esp a fellow christian

Splinz:

So you see, I know you're not a true seeker but one looking for blind arguments. That is what I wouldn't do. You can find some other person.
cheesy
I just noticed that U were trying to run away and i simply called U back cos i thought U haven't even provided me with the said scriptures...and contrary to ur some what limited opinions,am a truth seeker who would like to reason with fellow Christians based on the scriptures!
If U know what U teach or preach,U would not hesitate one second to put up those scriptures!
Well i guess U r not the learning type!
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2017
blueAgent:
Keep confusing yourself, the truth is far from you.
But they were blinded in their understanding;
for until today whenever the Old Testament is read
, that veil remains over them,
and it is not revealed that it is being abolished by The Messiah

- 2 Corinthians 3:14 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

You ought to make it your habit to start speaking & acting like someone who is going to be judged by the law of liberty
but you're at the moment unable to
because you are yet to understand that we will be judged by the law that sets us free and not by the Mosaic law
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
But they were blinded in their understanding;
for until today whenever the Old Testament is read
, that veil remains over them,
and it is not revealed that it is being abolished by The Messiah

- 2 Corinthians 3:14 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

You ought to make it your habit to start speaking & acting like someone who is going to be judged by the law of liberty
but you're at the moment unable to
because you are yet to understand that we will be judged by the law that sets us free and not by the Mosaic law

So God's law is now Mosaic law?
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Horlufemi(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2017
blueAgent:

So God's law is now Mosaic law?

The ten commandments still stand. Jesus came to fulfill.

If you look properly The ten commandments are about love. 1st 4 is live for God. the rest is love your Fellows. If we love God then we will not worship other gods. if we love our fellows we will not kill, and do all those wicked things.

Though there are some things that have been abolished, like sacrifices and priesthood.

The 10 Commandments still stand
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Horlufemi:

The ten commandments still stand. Jesus came to fulfill.

If you look properly The ten commandments are about love. 1st 4 is live for God. the rest is love your Fellows. If we love God then we will not worship other gods. if we love our fellows we will not kill, and do all those wicked things.

Though there are some things that have been abolished, like sacrifices and priesthood.

The 10 Commandments still stand

Perfect Bro
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2017
openmine:

If i may ask...do U have a corresponding verse to prove that it was the ten commandments and not the entire laws of moses?
For whoever keeps the WHOLE LAW but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it James 2:10

Don't You think it would have been easier for James to say he meant the commandments rather than the WHOLE LAW?
Providing scriptures to prove that James was referring to the ten commandments will be helpful smiley

If you read the beginning of that verse you will find out that James made reference to two of the ten commandment laws. there is no other place in the Bible that Killing ,Adultery is explicitly forbidden and called a Law than in the ten commandments

(NIV) James2:10-13
10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet
stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking allof it. 11 For he who said, “You shall not commit adultery,”[a] also said, “You shall not murder.”[b] If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Fr. Timothy Ngwuta's Arrest: Statement From The Catholic Diocese Of Abakaliki / Low Turnout Of Teens In Churches Nowadays. / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.