Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover (12034 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by howfar2: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ sillyboy

I put my hand on my chest and say confidently that I am a "dog that swam the sea" for over 4 years at the university and i loved girls then. I still "swim the sea" now years after, and women still love me. And definately Am a "dog that will swim the sea" till i die, and surely a woman is going to marry me some day. So what's the sh*t about?

This is why you are called sillyboy ,
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2008
Hell to tha effing No!! I can only ''do it to it'' but i can't marry!

SHE MIGHT NEED THAT DO IT TO IT FROM U FOR RITUAL PURPOSES; AND IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN IT MIGHT BE UR LAST DO IT TO IT
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ howfar.

Na u sabi undecided
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by TheSly: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

SHE MIGHT NEED THAT DO IT TO IT FROM You FOR RITUAL PURPOSES; AND IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN IT MIGHT BE UR LAST DO IT TO IT
Na today? cool
Forget about all of them rituals. . . . . it wont work on me cool
I have seen witches before. . . .i aint scared!. . . . cool

Like i said. . .I can only ''Do it to it'' but cant marry! cool
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2008
I have seen witches before. . . .i aint scared!. .

because D ONES You HAVE SEEN HAPPENS TO BE D GOOD ONES undecided WITH CONSCIENCE undecided BY D TIME You JAM THE ONES WEY THEIR HEAD DEY COMOT FIRE ;You GO LEAVE MATTER FOR MATTHIAS,RUN FOR UR LIFE grin
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by TheSly: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

because D ONES You HAVE SEEN HAPPENS TO BE D GOOD ONES undecided WITH CONSCIENCE undecided BY D TIME You JAM THE ONES WEY THEIR HEAD DEY COMOT FIRE ;You GO LEAVE MATTER FOR MATTHIAS,RUN FOR UR LIFE grin
Let 'em ''Bring it on''
khaki is not in anyway synonymous to leather cool

If God be for moi . . . . .No one can be against moi. . . Pls believe that! cool
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2008
If God be for moi . . . . .No one can be against moi.

AMEN,dats d spirit wink
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

Let 'em ''Bring it on''
khaki is not in anyway synonymous to leather cool

If God be for moi . . . . .No one can be against moi. . . Please believe that! cool

When you are doing it, you did not remember God. Do you think He will answer you? He will nottttttttt.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by TheSly: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2008
stillwater:

When you are doing it, you did not remember God. Do you think He will answer you? He will nottttttttt.
If men were God. . .
The thing is that u r not God and u will never be!. . . . cool

Psalm 23: cool
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me cool tongue cool
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by tipsydude(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2008
[b]@ topic

yeah rite!!! every sista is screaming NO as if it makes dem beta peeps. but dey know it aint so deep down right in their heart. u hav 2 c dem in skools 2 undastand wat am talkin abt.

back then in IMSU, it was d joints where frat dudes hang out dat u get 2 c greatest amt of sistas. then u dont need 2 waste ur flows on dem sistas cos dey ask u out.blieve me its true. those who were in IMSU b4 d last VC changed things can remember how it used 2 be @ crush, pepsi, fransal garden(all inside skool) then Aik Lynks(IMSU junction), Oasis(@ titanic gate), BOOM(outside skool). u have 2 be there 2 c 4 urself. dem sistas luv we rugged brodas and dey can't deny it. they luv d risk cos it heightens the fun. am talkin 4rm personal experience.

and whenever there is a frat party, c dem sista hustling 4 IV's men dey luv flying our colours. every sista can give a limb 2 be present at a frat bash cos there is nuttin like it especially if it is an ST. all types of yellows come out ranging 4rm berets, scarves, tops, bottoms, bikinis, u name it.

all sistas i dated and d ones dat dated me while we were in skool all knew my status.some pretended not 2 know while others sailed wit me.besides frat men are nicer wit sistas cos when u r having a private quality time wit a sista is one of d few times u get 2 be human and show d cool dude dats buried underneath d rugged exterior. besides frat dudes are still humans wit flesh and blood. we live and we die like everyone else. d only difference is we take our chances we dont wait 4 chances 2 come our way.

kudos 2 all d SL's in nairaland house who know it and luv it, as 4 d LT's well keep being wat u are but try 2 wise up.[/b]
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2008
Yeah yeah whatever. Are men so scarce in this world that I'll have go out with a cultist? Nonsense!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2008
Yeah yeah whatever. Are men so scarce in this world that I'll have go out with a cultist? Nonsense!!!!!!!!!! tongue

tell them kiss
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Quesera: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2008
Dated one,
Never knew he was until he confessed when i was neck-deep into the relationship.
It was a swell relationship.
5 years no be beans! cool
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2008
@ Tipsydude.

You are very right. I didn't study at IMSU, but I know it's like that in every school in Nigeria (I ran several "programmes" in southern 9ja uni.). Back in UNAD then, it was "motion ground" and the several restaurants in where we have WEMA Bank. Then, if class is so calling, we "structure" under the trees close faculty of social sciences.

I don't know how the place is structured anymore ooo.

I must add that, back then "we" don't chase women, but girls somehow attach themselves and wanna hang-out with "us" (my friends oo, I dont knw how it operates with other friendship ooo)

So girls, be honest. Anyone can date anybody. What really matters is the person's heart. I knew som born-again chaps back in school, and what they do is worse off! undecided
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by jkpretty(f): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2008
Truth is, u might never know that the guy u are dating is a cultist and if u do it might bewhen u are long gone in the relationship. And at that time u may not be able to back out easily. Guys have a way of keeping things they don't want u to know, till u are stuck. Altho, no sane girl will outrightly want to date a cultist.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2008
Sane or no sane, LADIES GO OUT WITH FRAT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! When i was in school, i was a FLYER. My girlfriend then, was living in the same building with me . I was keeping my "stuffs" in her room. She later travelled out though. When i finished skooling, i was still around and i met a lady who i could not tell my status because i was so much in love with her. She later got to know through my best friend who was a Pirate guy + she used to see my brodas still in school coming to place and having secret words with me though i did not allow them inside our room because it was my girlfriend that rented that room, She almost cut it off with me but she got to know that im a good person, Up till now, am still dating her though she is in Nigeria but i still love her and she still love me too, I am going home soon by nextyear to get married to her, God willing

Am not justifying what we did then and am not saying it is good to be a cultist and even as an officer, am not saying its the best kindda life but it helped one way or the other.

AND I ALSO GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR PRESERVING MY LIFE ALL THROUGH THOSE PERIOD ESPECIALLY WHEN "GBEGE" SET

BUT I WILL SAY IT ANYWHERE, CULTIST WILL EVERLY MAKE A GOOD HUSBAND IF HE IS A KINDDA GUY THAT LIVE BY THE PRINCIPLES OF HIS GROUP, There are guys outhere who does not even know what cultism is THAT ARE MORE WORST than a frat guy, The guy's personality matters too
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2008
BUT I WILL SAY IT ANYWHERE, CULTIST WILL EVERLY MAKE A GOOD HUSBAND IF HE IS A KINDDA GUY THAT LIVE BY THE PRINCIPLES OF HIS GROUP, There are guys outhere who does not even know what cultism is THAT ARE MORE WORST than a frat guy, The guy's personality matters too

Word. A man that can get to abide by rules is a disciplined man, and a disciplined man stands better chances in keeping a woman. cool

But why do you "FLY" when you can "SWIM the whole world"
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by blueprint3: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2008
Its too bad that most of you are saying no to the question asked when you already have started indulging already.
those stranger that give you rides and eventually start dating you, how many of them are not cultists? or is it the ones that buy you tickets to abuja, or is it the ones that send you to jand and yankee for leasure holidays, buy you expensive stuff?? naaaa naija woman, pride of africa, african queens WAKE UP,
if it was not juju in the first place you would not be dating a lot of those men.they keep it every were. under the passanger sits most especially just b4 they pic you up, on thier hanky just b4 they shake you, in thier pefumes e.t.c,
so lets throw back the question, but this time in a different way, HAVE YOU OR ARE YOU DATING A RITUALIST
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by coldwater(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2008
sillyboy:

Word. A man that can get to abide by rules is a disciplined man, and a disciplined man stands better chances in keeping a woman. cool
But why do you "FLY" when you can "SWIM the whole world"

why do you fly and swim when you can be an AXE MAN.  A Y E 4 LIFE
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2008
What's going on here? You guys should leave your chantings for your night meetings, abeg.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by dutty(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2008
nairalanders! una don come again ooooooooooo. e don turn to advertisement abi? SWIM, FLY, CRAWL, VANISH, na so we go dey dey?
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2008
Que sera:

Dated one,
Never knew he was until he confessed when i was neck-deep into the relationship.
It was a swell relationship.
5 years no be beans! cool

so are you still with the guy? I not how did you get out?

stillwater:

What's going on here? You guys should leave your chantings for your night meetings, abeg.

lmao. . . . grin
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Echeozo(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2008
grin grin grin Chei, dis don turn to color parade.

I bin think say na 'Winch' de fly; 'Mamiwata' de swim.

Na blood of Jesus I go use for una grin
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Tosbi(m): 2:19am On Apr 18, 2008
I quite agree with you guys that all this girl's No are all fake. If you search all our campuses including mine, most beautiful girls on campus date cultist as some (i mean girls) even brag about it and uses that to threaten any one who steps on their toes. So some (if not most) of them (females) replying to this topic dates cultist unknown to them.

Well, as for me, if i find out that my girlfriend is a cultist, i will immediately cancel the relationship because a cultist no matter how emotional is always a cultist. They are deadly and this runs in their blood and that's their nature (probably due to their bitter and painful experience during initiation).
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 18, 2008
All these boys No are all fake. If you search all our campuses, most boys on campus date cultist as some (i mean boys) even brag about it and uses that to threaten any one who steps on their toes. So some (if not most) of them (males) replying to this topic dates cultist unknown to them. wink
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Tosbi(m): 2:43am On Apr 18, 2008
@stillwater
If i may ask, what is that suppose to mean or are you one of them?
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 18, 2008
what is that supposed to mean

I can't make it any more clearer, sorry.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2008

This sentence is a perfect evidence that suggests that the author is "tripping" for them already. Thats how it starts. tongue

They are deadly and this runs in their blood and that's their nature (probably due to their bitter and painful experience during initiation).

Not deadly brother, but disciplined and decisive seems better. And your suggestion of painful initiation shows how ignorant you are. undecided
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
sillyboy:

This sentence is a perfect evidence that suggests that the author is "tripping" for them already. Thats how it starts. tongue

You wish.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2008
You wish.

Silly doesn't wish. . . . . . .

He Knows wink. . . . . . . ama catcha yah red handed.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2008
But Silly dreams, dream on dreamer!!!!!!
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by mokjunior(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2008
But Silly dreams, dream on dreamer!!!!!!

Maybe this guy is using reverse psycology on you by saying ur trippin when in reality he's the one trippin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) / Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.