Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover (12036 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by deola1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2008
check out ma myspace sweetie, am going to modify this reply later.

go check it out sweetie, am urs forever and u're my girl
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2008
deola1:

check out ma myspace sweetie, am going to modify this reply later.

go check it out sweetie, am urs forever and u're my girl
hmmmmm, lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by tRoOE(f): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2008
Look at them bunch of hypocrites grin grin their mouth like NO grin grin
Majority of people on these thread are either a cult or an ex cultist
And most of these females have dated them, some are members, ex members, or had a relationship one way or the other with a cultist.

LOL like he/she will tell you if they belong in a cult or is it written across their forehead

Yea have dated a frat guy before, what's the big deal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by cybersleek(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2008
Ibkaye, i no know say na sweet tick be your husband? but then, how husband dey texas, and wife dey kano? omo, tins dey happen o! hope say sharia no reach una side sha?
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2008
@Cyber
lol noo, im not married, don't mind me tongue grin
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by presido1: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2008
All me rugged sailors(SL,SD and SR) i throw way cap for all of una. We have come a long way.
One thing you guys should bear in kind is that in every "dark cloud lies the sun"
O is O, "no price no pay"
S.O me brodas
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by tipsydude(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2008
@ presido1

I ecco a big [size=18pt]AWUMEN[/size] 2 your carpin. As long as d rays of d sun remain YELLOW i will remain a LORD.

we no dey smoke igbo
we no dey killi madu

4 all sista's who have not tasted d BUCCANEER flavour, i suggest u find out what you're missing.

Fine Boys By Birth and By Association.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2008
@ Metodman

Well, I have no idea of what you are trying to get at. Am not trying to patronize people about my "clique", all am trying to do is make people know that am not evil. Some people are my good friends on nairaland here and they can testify to that. I was in school for 5years and came out with one of the best result. My dad is a pyrate and he makes good money even after retirement. He's been married to my mum for over 30yrs and he's never raised his hand against her.

If you must know also, my parents, sisters and friends are proud of me. The firm I work for appreciates me and my personality. So been a pyrate has made me a better person if you must know and not evil. Nothing gets to my head. . . . I mean nothing.

If I must ask, what do you know about our constitution? undecided
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sillyboy@ u have no right to ask me wats inside our constitution okay ?? Just as i have no ask to ask urs , (i dont mean any insult) but u should understand that u have no right watsoever to ask that
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2008
lemme respond to what you said, I never said you are evil in anyway. I will never say that ! What i mean is that all frats all have bad and good sides, You cant just come on here to say ur frat na the best, U have the right to say that but i wont accept cos all frats are good and bad, You will see an axe guy marchetting a victim just like you will see a PC guy marchetting another victim too during gbege or have u not heard that ur guys don dey carry cutlass and guns all about

It all depends on the persons real attitude and upbringing!
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2008
can your parents come out openly to say "they are proud that you are a cultist" ??
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2008
can your parents come out openly to say "they are proud that you are a cultist" ??

its true all frats have postive impact on the members but they do have negative impacts too and if the member is not careful and forget about his primary objective in school, it might affect him/her
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2008
i guess you are one of the few disciplined members, And you were good enough to stay focused at skool, There are some frat men whose lives got detroyed by frats wether ypu like it or not and dont tell me NO PC member's life has been destroyed b4
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2008
i no criticize PC oooooooooooooo,  Honestly i love PC more than any other frat except the one i joined ooooo,   But the truth is that u guys are derailing now likewise every other frat 
the red colour is 4 for u
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2008
BACK TO THE TOPIC

SILLYBOY, CAN U BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A FRAT LADY, I CAN OF COURSE. I ONCE DATED A PINK LADY B4 ANYWAY
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by deola1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2008
@topic
ya if am not aware

@cyber
are u talking to me
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2008
BACK TO THE TOPIC

SILLYBOY, CAN You BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A FRAT LADY, I CAN OF COURSE. I ONCE DATED A PINK LADY B4 ANYWA
Y

Depends on her frat and my feelings for her. If her frat is "ras" and stupid, I wouldn't
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

how are lady cultists?
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by deola1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2008
ibkaye:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

how are lady cultists?
what an annoying question undecided
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by funkydot(f): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2008
Well, married one but it's all in the past. No big deal. undecided
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by welli(f): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2008
wat if am one? shocked
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by deola1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2008
welli:

what if am one? shocked
u mean if u're a cultist? no big deal lady, but ibk's watching
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2008
hmmmm tongue tongue
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by welli(f): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2008
oooooooooo. i never knew! grin
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by welli(f): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2008
who says its bad to be one like me?*kidding*
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2008
lol i am weary of cultists grin
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by welli(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2008
really?
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by deola1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2008
@ibk
even u're a witch am going to marry u tongue, for better for . . .
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2008
@welli
yup, i hear things grin

@deola
sureeeee, tongue
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by deola1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2008
@ibk
yep sure. i was dreaming about last night cool
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2008
@deola
what happened last night?
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by deola1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2008
i saw u in bed with me in my dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. / What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.