Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover (12035 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by cutensexxy(f): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2008
them sistas love we rugged brodas and dey can't deny it.

@tipsydude

yes oo!!!!!! I LOVE AND IM IN LOVE WITH MY RUGGED SL!!!!!!!! it will be a year next month for me and my guy and he told me bout 4 months into our relationship that he was a cultist, i dont have a problem with it, it doesnt change who he is , hes very caring and loving but he also has that hard side that i love , most women love bad boys even here in the states, i think most women dey lie lie!!!!! i wear my yellow proud im a bucca wifey for life!!!!! SMOOTH SAILING FOR US EVEN THROUGH ROUGH SEAS wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by tipsydude(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2008
@ cutensexxy

Mi rugged [i]ALORESS, [/i]i love your cappin and i blieve u must be a wonderful SL 2 your LD and that is sweet. am glad u agree wit me on some points because as u have testified, your guy aint no monster or devil 4 what he is. I love them SL's that sail wit LD's through all RS.

I have 2 words(but dey will come out as letters) 4 all LD's and SL's in d house

[size=14pt]S.O.[/size]
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by cutensexxy(f): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2008
enough said cheesy grin
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2008

S.O.

What's more encouraging than a red banderner on one's head, a full bottle of rum on the left hand, and the big wheel to control the sail of a ship even in rough sea tides. and at the same time looking for gold to claim? cool

For life. . . . . .dogs on sea!!! cool

ADD:

I no say una go abuse me, I aint give no sh*t.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2008
The sea is not the natural habitat of dog, so there's every probability of him drowning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by welli(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2008
i see nuttin wrong wit it.as long as he is an intelligent one.40% ruggedity nd 60% intelligency
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2008
The sea is not the natural habitat of dog, so there's every probability of him drowning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the point dear.

The spirit and watch word is: Discipline, determination, tolerance and adaptability.

These are the virtues that makes a man stand out.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by welli(f): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2008
all of u are digressin frm the thread.d ans is eigther yes or no nd nt preach abt c*lt
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by doyin13(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2008
Hehehehehehe. . . .

Some people think say life na movie.

dey view life through the prism of the movie Bonnie and Clyde or some hip=hopera.

Wickedness is not just some tap that can be switched on and off at will.

Without an outlet, it will lash out at the nearest vulnerable thing. . . .in this instance the female companion
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2008
sillyboy:

That's the point dear.

The spirit and watch word is: Discipline, determination, tolerance and adaptability.

These are the virtues that makes a man stand out.

Why can't you discipline yourself and get out of it?

doyin13:

Hehehehehehe. . . .

Some people think say life na movie.

dey view life through the prism of the movie Bonnie and Clyde or some hip=hopera.

Wickedness is not just some tap that can be switched on and off at will.

Without an outlet, it will lash out at the nearest vulnerable thing. . . .in this instance the female companion
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by tngtech(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2008
Among those that said "No" how would you know if he is cultist or is he going to reveal himself or is him telling you that he is a cultist.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by ailegbo: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2008
girls will always be girls.when i was a student ,i was a fine boy and i had so many girls around me who knew evrytin about me and felt very comfortable.even some had to play substitute bc they cldnt make first team.on a more serious note good girls love bad guys.so all d sailors in the house keep sailing .na we dey condition girls and not the other way round.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2008
tngtech:

Among those that said "No" how would you know if he is cultist or is he going to reveal himself or is him telling you that he is a cultist.

Eventhough he doesn't tell me but I eventually find out, it's either he abandons his childish desperado ways or I leave for good!!!!!!!!!

ailegbo:

girls will always be girls.when i was a student ,i was a fine boy and i had so many girls around me who knew everything about me and felt very comfortable.even some had to play substitute bc they cldnt make first team.on a more serious note good girls love bad guys.so all d sailors in the house keep sailing .na we dey condition girls and not the other way round.

Keep sailing, you will drown one day!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by akym(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2008
@all d sailors in d house and 2 JESUS christ (*i am that i am*)
HAUMEN.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by welli(f): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2008
why will sm guys nt stop foolin demselves.come here and start castigatin urselves*hisses*
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by micklplus(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2008
whatever, do ya thing even in 7 ways !
Can u hate me and then DATE me even mate me

hey sistas, don't be denying it ! You love to date and hang out with the "bad boys" cultistWhat will u do when u found out that hes a cultist and u are already in love with him?
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Uby40(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2008
i'm so glad that pple are beginning to get the aweness about the harms of cultism in our society. in the past a gurl wont mind dating a cultist cos she feels he'l protect her from the snares of other men, i op this message is passed on to our younger jambist gurls who may have just gatten admitted into a higher institution.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by cybersleek(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2008
First and foremost, Ina, what is your definition of a cultist? Are you talking about the two bit hooligans, or a member of a fraternity, or campus thugs? which of the afore mentioned? I was a ranking member of the Pyrate confraternity in Uni, throughout my stay there, i was never for once involved in a fight, and was a model student through out my over five years there. I guess gangsterism in the name of cultism, has really tarnished what otherwise would have been an interesting adventure. Most girls in those days would have given an arm to date a frat boy, but i guess time changes, and with it a lot of things!, though i myself eventually stopped attending meets or relating with my fellow frat boys before i left Uni because of some attributes that didn't align with my reasons for belonging to a frat in the first place. I suppose that is why a lot of ladies would rather stay away from them.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by tipsydude(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2008
[b]still @ topic & poster

what response do u really need from d sistas in nairaland house? Y or N? 80% of those sayin no are not being truthful and we all know it because like many posters hav alredi pointed out here gils LOVE "BAD BOYS". its a natural thing that can't be explained. most chicks who date frat men act like they don't know but that aint true. one sista i dated when i was still a student was a pastor's kid and i tried to hide the other side of me from her. i thot i did it well at d time until one night i went 2 her hostel alone without a brother. her hostel happened 2 be situated at a very bad spot. it was more like a viki territory then. on that fateful night i was in her room with her, her sister and one of their friends when we heard gun shots. i knew what it was but dey didn't notce it until people started running up and down in d hostel trying 2 secure their rooms and their lives. the girl asked from her hostel mates what was happening and was told that some baggers where robbing and raping students in hostels along that road. since i was still pretending 2 be an aje i said nuttin but i had a lot racing in my mind. as 4 d girl, well her reaction shocked me. she locked her room door and asked me what i planned 2 do and i was like "do, how?" she said she wuldn't want anything 2 happen to me. i then asked her y she was more concerned about my safety than her own, that was when her sista said i shuld stop all that fronting because dey knew what i was a long while ago. well i didn't respond 2 that i just acted like i didn't here that comment and prepared 2 leave. d sistas then took me out and showed me an "nkoro" (bush part) that opened at another street. from there i found my way home.

so the thing there is this, the girl concerned was a preacher's daughter. so due 2 upbringing, she is meant 2 dislike frat dudes but i asked her out and she complied. i tried 2 shield her from anything that smelt of frat but it was obvious i was deceiving maself. she knew who and what i was and still made her choice like 90% of all sistas do.

@ cybersleek,

i really feel u because there is a big divide between a frat dude and a hooligan. while i was a student, i was a "FINE BOY" in d full sense of d term. i never engaged in any scuffle with any one, i never chased anybody and i was never chased, thankfully i have no scar on my body, and physically i don't even look like one who can hurt a fly (y i go wan hurt fly when i go easily maroon any HL wey maroon carp).

people these days mistake hooliganism/gangsterism 4 cultism and that is y some frats have officially disassociated themselves with school fraternity's. its no longer child's play. if u want to do it u have to do it d real way.

4 those who still claim they can't date cultist's all i have 2 say is "be not wise in thine own eyes, fear the LORD and depart from evil."[/b]
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by presido1: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2008
@tipsydude

@ cutensexxy

Mi rugged ALORESS, i love your cappin and i blieve u must be a wonderful SL 2 your LD and that is sweet. am glad u agree wit me on some points because as u have testified, your guy aint no monster or devil 4 what he is. I love them SL's that sail wit LD's through all RS.

S.O.
Bruv enough of this trebor chopping. Be Discipline and remain Rugged.
AWUMEN!!!!!
On a more serious note if you are dating and have not dated a SL just know you have not started dating, ejiri m ma own sweet were mara.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by sillyboy(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2008
@ cybersleek
First and foremost, Ina, what is your definition of a cultist? Are you talking about the two bit hooligans, or a member of a fraternity, or campus thugs? which of the afore mentioned? I was a ranking member of the Pyrate confraternity in Uni, throughout my stay there, i was never for once involved in a fight, and was a model student through out my over five years there. I guess gangsterism in the name of cultism, has really tarnished what otherwise would have been an interesting adventure. Most girls in those days would have given an arm to date a frat boy, but i guess time changes, and with it a lot of things!, though i myself eventually stopped attending meets or relating with my fellow frat boys before i left Uni because of some attributes that didn't align with my reasons for belonging to a frat in the first place. I suppose that is why a lot of ladies would rather stay away from them.

AYE and one bottle of rum for you. But I need to ask you why you used "was" in your highlighted statement above? Dont tell me you jumped off the ship.

The Pyrate is a very responsible frat that not just any man get into. You must have what you can offer your fellow "dogs" and the community at large. Like Cybersleek said above, we dont fight or conduct ourselves like hooligans. We are indeed a role models on campus and I must add that we were highly good academically and we had money to spare. We guide our principles seriously, and our principles are based on humanity and helping hand to one another even after school.

In school, people respected us even the lecturers. Most of my friends who happen to be my "fellow" are properly placed in all the sectors of the economy and we are all doing great by God's grace. This is not just because we are pyrates,. . . . ut because we are smart and focused. Most of us graduated with a second class (upper) degree and some even with 1st class. So what makes us bad or evil?. . could it be because we can discipline whomever steps on our priciples (which rarely happens)?

I must add this, my dad is a pyrate too. And he married my mum and they have been living together for over 30 years.

So pals, I think the question should be,. . . . can a ritualist/evil cultist be your over?
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Lakeside(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2008
Love me or hate me!!!
i run things!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
ya all know i`m lakeside, love hanging by the seaside, with ma crew!!!
chick wanna be with me n ma crew always,
when i mean chicks i mean hot gurls, nasty with red G-strings!!! thats hot!!!
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2008
@ Topic - Don't matter as long as love rules

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by angolag(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2008
Once the girl is in love, Forget it there is no going back she will only try to advise you and tell you to be very careful with the way you run things.Some will even love you more.

Dodos for all the rugged Bam Ay on nairaland.
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2008

discipline is my watchword

Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2008
cultists can be terrible sha, i heard of this case where a girl broke up with her boyfriend when she found out he was a cultist and because of that he bathed her in acid  cry sad
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by angolag(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2008
Some Cultists are well disciplined and will react or deal with you when you try to oppress them.Most I have seen are cool and rugged too.Not aggressive but when you try to Bleep with them they will bring out the real colors in them.I like educated cool headed frat guys who know when to act and when not to act.Though some are very stupid in their action anyway.

Peace!!
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2008
angola_g:

Some Cultists are well disciplined and will react or deal with you when you try to oppress them.Most I have seen are cool and rugged too.Not aggressive but when you try to mess with them they will bring out the real colors in them.I like educated cool headed frat guys who know when to act and when not to act.[b]Though some are very stupid in their action anyway.[/b]Peace!!
You can say that again sad
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by metodman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2008
YES AM A TINGO BOY but all runs na runs ooooooo

Its just like some students enter a face to face house, any room u enter, u will always meet people there. If u enter the 1st room, e fit bit eiye, the 2 nd fit be Aiye, 3rd room fit be Bucca, Pirate, Vikings, kk, Mafia and so on, If you no enter any room, u no fit dey exposed, u go just enter the house from the outside and comot from back door,

Just be disciplined and know that this life dey very short!!!

Enough Tingo, Aiye, Bucaa, KK, PC, Mafia, Vikings boys wey don die during the "show"
  Enough Jessebel, Black bra, pink lady and the rest wey don die too

Live your life and stay focused,  Dont do what you will later regret i life
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by cybersleek(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2008
But then, Ibkaye, we have guys who were never affiliated with any frat who still bath their girlfriends with acid. Besides, i had a lot of really close friends who belonged to other frats, and we all still always watched each others backs. I believe its left for a gal to open her eyes properly before she dates a guy, not necessarily having to do with frat or not. Ova!
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by cybersleek(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2008
Well said, metodman. I suppose thats the main thing, try to use ur bwave as much as possible. And, don't do what you might later regret in life. Many rugged men are not here today, because they got carried away by the game!
Re: Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2008
cybersleek:

But then, Ibkaye, we have guys who were never affiliated with any frat who still bath their girlfriends with acid. Besides, i had a lot of really close friends who belonged to other frats, and we all still always watched each others backs. I believe its left for a girl to open her eyes properly before she dates a guy, not necessarily having to do with frat or not. Ova!
ok o, i was just pointing out what i had heard  smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. / Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.