Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of (12100 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by lodphil(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
alexialin:

Yes o
They have dealt with me o
I won't lie cheesy

But thank God , am not weak minded. I came out stronger and more pragmatic.
It's good u came up on top,but ur experiences shouldn't make you prejudicial when it comes to cute guys with focus.
Good cute guys are still abound.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Raydans:
All these applies to a broke fine boy. If you are a fine boy and got an heavy pocket, it doesn't take you a sweat to get true love per seconds grin
Them babes go wan die there cheesy

I can aswell relate undecided
babes die more for rich ugly men than rich handsome men cos rich ugly guys are more caring cheesy
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
lodphil:
It's good u came up on top,but ur experiences shouldn't make you prejudicial when it comes to cute guys with focus.
Good cute guys are still abound.

I know they plenty.. Getting the humble and focused one who is not selfish is like a rich fat man walking into the eye of a needle.

Abeg I will pass on a cute guy.
Am ok with the average looking loving guy around me. I can't shout.
He's even taking me shopping to shop rite this val. He's bringing all the works cheesy

Tell me, Which fine boi go gree take babe shopping.?. He will even be the one waiting for the babe to take am shopping.. Lol... With free candle light dinner.. All bills on her neck..

Abeg no time 2 waste time wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Opakan2: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
I can relate.. especially if you're the type with high sex appeal and killer eyeballs

I get seduced every now and then and I can seduce women (even older ones) at will.
Don't ask me how, it just comes. But I'm not the loose, fvckboy type
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by lodphil(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
alexialin:

I know they plenty.. Getting the humble and focused one who is not selfish is like a rich fat man walking into the eye of a needle.

He's even taking me shopping to shop rite this val. He's bringing all the works cheesy

Tell me, Which fine boi go gree take babe shopping.?. He will even be the one waiting for the babe to take am shopping.. Lol... With free candle light dinner.. All bills on her neck..

hahahaha babe abeg no mind them fine boys,no be their fault at all.

Anyway sha enjoy urself,ur caring guy and Val's day,since ur unrepentant soul has made up its mind to despise cute guys cheesy
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
lodphil:
hahahaha babe abeg no mind them fine boys,no be their fault at all.

Anyway sha enjoy urself,ur caring guy and Val's day,since ur unrepentant soul has made up its mind to despise cute guys cheesy

My dear. It's not my fault.. I don try reach smiley

Lemme enjoy been pampered too. It's not easy .
Opportunity comes but once.
Happy val in advance wink
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
NanciaKay:

Everything tire you, like say you fine.
Oya worwor na! tongue

Atleast I know say I fine pass you.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by lodphil(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
alexialin:

My dear. It's not my fault.. I don try reach smiley

Lemme enjoy been pampered too. It's not easy .
Opportunity comes but once.
Happy val in advance wink
OK then,buh don't enjoy too much ooo,cos too much enjoyment causes enjoymentiasis
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
lodphil:
OK then,buh don't enjoy too much ooo,cos too much enjoyment causes enjoymentiasis

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

I hear cheesy
Thanks
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Juicypot247(f): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
coolAll of a sudden, everyone is handsome. Anyway, I prefer worwor men, if you're worwor, lemme see your hands up.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by luminouz(m): 5:30am On Feb 12, 2017
alexialin:
In the past few years I would have agreed with the op analysis but Not anymore.

One thing about fine boiz is this! Because they are wooed left right and centre by ladies. They tend to forget about their main gf and get Carried away by distracting ladies. At the end, they break up with the main babe thinking the grass is greener at the other side Or the main babe gets fed up with their disappearing and appearing attitudes coupled with their arrogance. Whereas another cool guy has been pestering their main babe for a real relationship. At the end she leave her over fine bf and finds solace and love in the arms of an average presentable guy.
That's why most fine bois are always single without a babe on the long run. By the time. They clock 40years old, their eyes go come clear and they start becoming humble and focused in relationship. And quickly marry the first girl they say hi to.
Fine boiz na wahala.. They are never focused.. Always carried away with praises from ladies.
I no want fine boy abeg.. Such guys are just bunch of problems with their over bloated egos. Give me a presentable guy with prospects anytime any day.

Mind you, have dated very handsome guys in the past and all they ended up in doing is giving me high bp with their ego wey no get head.. And the irony is that am extremely pretty but my head is screwed right.. I hardly get swayed by distractors. So it amazes me when they are easily swayed by other women..
Bye bye to fine boiz.. I would rather live long and happy with a grounded average looking guy.
Well! I am handsome n focused! But then y won't I be? There is only one of me naaaaa! How many girls I won date? I be king Solomon? I no won die young abeg!grin
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh ya, what does it mean tho #curious
Erm.... grin its just a sig.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2017
am only fckdzoned, as I tell dem i don't have time for relationship, buh dey bliv ur never broke, u don't have downtimes, like everything dey ur side, everyone fckzoned me,, buh I select the ones who won't take the issh too serious and I friend zone d rest, I hate drama queens, buh dey are sweet o
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by LePrezident(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
Erm.... grin its just a sig.

Lol, let's bring this signature to life. Wuh yah say?
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by gedidiah: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
lodphil:
lol,people lyk us don't even get attracted to ugly gals talkless of marriage.
Abeg respect urself ooo
lol, sorry na
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
luminouz:

Well! I am handsome n focused! But then y won't I be? There is only one of me naaaaa! How many girls I won date? I be king Solomon? I no won die young abeg!grin

Story! tongue

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by bitchcrafts: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
lol. There is always a finegirl for a fine boy tho... Maybe go out more and get to meet very fine ppl that are even finer than you and become friends with em. That way, you'll not feel alone with your destiny no more.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
alexialin:

Story! tongue
Na confirm talk I dey yarn u oh! grin
Hustling hard here! Am an exception to ya rule! grin
So u see.....its ur word against urs..... cheesy
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Jboynokiaphone(m): 2:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Am less concern cos I no fine.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by silvercute(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
alexialin:
In the past few years I would have agreed with the op analysis but Not anymore.

One thing about fine boiz is this! Because they are wooed left right and centre by ladies. They tend to forget about their main gf and get Carried away by distracting ladies. At the end, they break up with the main babe thinking the grass is greener at the other side Or the main babe gets fed up with their disappearing and appearing attitudes coupled with their arrogance. Whereas another cool guy has been pestering their main babe for a real relationship. At the end she leave her over fine bf and finds solace and love in the arms of an average presentable guy.
That's why most fine bois are always single without a babe on the long run. By the time. They clock 40years old, their eyes go come clear and they start becoming humble and focused in relationship. And quickly marry the first girl they say hi to.
Fine boiz na wahala.. They are never focused.. Always carried away with praises from ladies.
I no want fine boy abeg.. Such guys are just bunch of problems with their over bloated egos. Give me a presentable guy with prospects anytime any day.

Mind you, have dated very handsome guys in the past and all they ended up in doing is giving me high bp with their ego wey no get head.. And the irony is that am extremely pretty but my head is screwed right.. I hardly get swayed by distractors. So it amazes me when they are easily swayed by other women..
Bye bye to fine boiz.. I would rather live long and happy with a grounded average looking guy.

Madam cool down. You are not extremely pretty at least from what I see on ur dp. No doubt u well endowed to say the least. Nonetheless you cannot conclude about cute guys cos of ur odd experiences ok.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
silvercute:

Madam cool down. You are not extremely pretty at least from what I see on ur dp. No doubt u well endowed to say the least. Nonetheless you cannot conclude about cute guys cos of ur odd experiences ok.
b

Go and sit down abeg

Am cool since..
I don't have time.. And in between am done with what I said.

So please move on
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by CChine(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
AM CRYING HERE.... SOMEONE JUST NARRATE MY LIFE STORY TO MY FACE .....O.P. JAH IS LOOKING AT YOU.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by EasyMind(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
I know say I worwor, I don't need to be told
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by silvercute(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
alexialin:
b

Go and sit down abeg

Am cool since..
I don't have time.. And in between am done with what I said.

So please move on

Ok ma. U didnt have to delete ur dp tho. grin grin grin grin
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
silvercute:

Ok ma. U didnt have to delete ur dp tho. grin grin grin grin

I had to.. It's important.. I delete my pic.

To avoid wrong assumptions.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by fattprince(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Well I know am not that handsome but I must confess that handsome. I can actually relate to atleast 4 of those things in mentioned.
1. The older women thinking you are a gigolo. Atleast 80% of all older women I greet always respond with either kaaro oko mi (my husband) or kaaro my dear.
2. I am actually very single and lonely though I don't really toast cos am shy.
3. My ex actually told me once when we met after a long time apart( we still best of friends) that how can I say I am suffering when I am fine and fresh like this. More to come sha and I am being 100% honest here.
4. A man once paid for my transport fare it wasn't the first time though but those ones were becos I don't have change but this particular man just said I shouldn't bother paying that he will pay for but I think he was too shy to toast me in the bus cos we got down from different bust stop.
Its just too many to okada riders to guys selling cloth even a passerby was called me a fine boy and also an herb seller was calling herself my wife to a girl asking me to hug her I don't even know her.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by spencerlouis(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
som ar true! not all tho! but its jst crazy! whn I tell gf I love her she asks hw many odda grls hav I told dat 2day embarassed and den I will start xplainin lyk an iddiot cry
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
alexialin:

So Oshiomole wey dey carry fresh babes upandan even though he"s married na cos he"s handsome na im make am casanova abi? grin. . look if a man wan be playa he can still be a playa irregardless of his looks cheesy
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by kingteaser619(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
so so true. I think say na only me ooo,
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

So Oshiomole wey dey carry fresh babes upandan even though he"s married na cos he"s handsome na im make am casanova abi? grin. . look if a man wan be playa he can still be a playa irregardless of his looks cheesy
n

You and oshiomole grin

Seems the guy is your mentor ; grin
Inbetween nice smile smiley

Lefulefu ooo
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
alexialin:
n

You and oshiomole grin

Seems the guy is your mentor ; grin
Inbetween nice smile smiley

Lefulefu ooo
Thats my former governor na cheesy cheesy cheesy.na man wey i respect....in between thanks wink
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

Thats my former governor na cheesy cheesy cheesy.na man wey i respect....in between thanks wink

You try smiley

And your welcome wink

Keep up the good looks tongue
grin

But your own playa go bad pass Oshiomoles'??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? / 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.