Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of (12092 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by manitobor(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
DozieInc:
I could relate bruh.
Two beautiful ladies (sisters actually) came to the shop the other day, to buy wine and things in preparation for the trad wedding of the elder one.
So we were really chatting fine, cracking jokes and all with my eyes on the other one. After the purchases I was "begging" for her number stylishly (yea I didn't have a girlfriend) The elder sister noticed it and over to join in the convo, I thought she would make things easier but these were her words " Esty he is a handsome and he even looks innocent but this type ehn they will later show you their true color and hurt you badly".
Na so she take put sand for my garri be dat.

I hope say no be you be the guy for your dp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by shinarlaura(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Na WA oooo. Who fine epp
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by DozieInc(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
manitobor:

I hope say no be you be the guy for your dp.
Lollz cheesy
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by lodphil(m): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=carammel post=53613853][/quote]mean hearted human being,change ur ways cheesy
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by zameena(f): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Not all true. Personally I like cute guys and want them for keeps. Trust is a personal thing People build with time, so unless your showing signs that you can not be trusted .
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Saintsquare(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
6 so on point
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Raydans:
All these applies to a broke fine boy. If you are a fine boy and got an heavy pocket, it doesn't take you a sweat to get true love per seconds grin
Them babes go wan die there cheesy

I can aswell relate undecided
True love or money love
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by luminouz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=carammel post=53613853][/quote]
Who be dis na? Caramel or camel? undecided
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by luminouz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
lodphil:
mean hearted human being,change ur ways cheesy
U dey mind DAT Carmel? D thing pained her!
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by McBrooklyn(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Yinkey6:

Baba Happy Weekend, Sir.
Same to you, Sir... cool

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by sammyking08136(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
sadThis is so true, no girl is taking me serious... the one i have is always suspecting me... always explaining every bit of my movement to her, still she still don't believe me. she always think i'm cheating on her. >:
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
In the past few years I would have agreed with the op analysis but Not anymore.

One thing about fine boiz is this! Because they are wooed left right and centre by ladies. They tend to forget about their main gf and get Carried away by distracting ladies. At the end, they break up with the main babe thinking the grass is greener at the other side Or the main babe gets fed up with their disappearing and appearing attitudes coupled with their arrogance. Whereas another cool guy has been pestering their main babe for a real relationship. At the end she leave her over fine bf and finds solace and love in the arms of an average presentable guy.
That's why most fine bois are always single without a babe on the long run. By the time. They clock 40years old, their eyes go come clear and they start becoming humble and focused in relationship. And quickly marry the first girl they say hi to.
Fine boiz na wahala.. They are never focused.. Always carried away with praises from ladies.
I no want fine boy abeg.. Such guys are just bunch of problems with their over bloated egos. Give me a presentable guy with prospects anytime any day.

Mind you, have dated very handsome guys in the past and all they ended up in doing is giving me high bp with their ego wey no get head.. And the irony is that am extremely pretty but my head is screwed right.. I hardly get swayed by distractors. So it amazes me when they are easily swayed by other women..
Bye bye to fine boiz.. I would rather live long and happy with a grounded average looking guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Story... Off my... FĂșcking... life!
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=carammel post=53613853][/quote]

Ajia meet in za oda room..
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by lodphil(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
alexialin:
In the past few years I would have agreed with the op analysis but Not anymore.

One thing about fine boiz is this! Because they are wooed left right and centre by ladies. They tend to forget about their main gf and get Carried away by distracting ladies. At the end, they break up with the main babe thinking the grass is greener at the other side Or the main babe gets fed up with their disappearing and appearing attitudes coupled with their arrogance. Whereas another cool guy has been pestering their main babe for a real relationship. At the end she leave her over fine bf and finds solace and love in the arms of an average presentable guy.
That's why most fine bois are always single without a babe on the long run. By the time. They clock 40years old, their eyes go come clear and they start becoming humble and focused in relationship. And quickly marry the first girl they say hi to.
Fine boiz na wahala.. They are never focused.. Always carried away with praises from ladies.
I no want fine boy abeg.. Such guys are just bunch of problems with their over bloated egos. Give me a presentable guy with prospects anytime any day.

Mind you, have dated very handsome guys in the past and all they ended up in doing is giving me high bp with their ego wey no get head.. And the irony is that am extremely pretty but my head is screwed right.. I hardly get swayed by distractors. So it amazes me when they are easily swayed by other women..
Bye bye to fine boiz.. I would rather live long and happy with a grounded average looking guy.
chai,babe fine boys have really dealt with you.
Some of us are still good ooo cheesy
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Sunymoore(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugly and proud
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by lonelygem(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
ponti93:
Being a fine boy:

Although, being a handsome guy has it's own perks, there are some things that you experience.

1. First of all, the life of a fine boy is a sad and lonely one. It's harder for you to find love than the average regular looking guy.
(some gals... they just tell u straight to u face that dating a fine boy is stress to them... Like I don't understand... just for show off the my boo is cute finish but can't date him)
Fine boys are friendzoned more than any other human being on the face of the earth

2. Women generally don't take you seriously. No matter how romantic you try to be or how sincere your feelings towards them are, They assume u want to play with them or trying to toy with their feelings.
You'll be sitting there single, sad and lonely with your fineboyness looking @all those ugly guys happily in relationships

3. To women of the world, You're a play boy. Don't even try to fight it. All fine boys are players. You tell a girl you love her, she goes like,

"Aww how many girls have you told that today?"

Relationships are not for you. You're better as a chop and clean mouth side booty nigga.

4. When you finally manage to find a girlfriend that takes you serious, she doesn't ever seem to trust you.....She stalks you on facebook and instagram all day. The moment you drop your phone, she's scrolling through your call log
your WhatsApp and checking your DMs. She's constantly looking for incriminating evidence to indict you with; and even when she doesn't find one, She still says you're a player... Now to her you are king of destroying evidence.

5. You always have girlfriends you've never met or don't remember asking out. Sometimes, you don't even know these women. But nobody believes you have nothing with them because you're fine boy. You're a terrible liar.

(I personally almost died from this one! Rhamcee Munah can you relate??)

6. People never believe you when you tell them you're broke. They'll be like, "Why you go talk say you no get money na? As you fine like this" .... As if recession is afraid of fine faces.

7. People often think you're gay. It's even worse if you're light skinned. Gay men always make passes at you....(those @#**!!?@!)

8. Older women assume you're a gigolo. This one is quite flattering but still, come on! You're old enough to be my mother!

9. Some people always assume you don't have sense. You're like Kevin from Ghost Busters.
You're this ornamental human that's only good at looking good and nothing else. That's why most fine boys end up as models and actors. (No shade to models and actors.

10. If your boss happens to be a man, he'll hate you. He'll think the only thing he's paying you for is to shag all your female coworkers.

11. Your neighbors are always snitching on you. Nothing will end your relationship faster than having your girlfriend interact with them. These people don't know the difference between 'just friends' and 'girlfriend.

12. Last but not least, you're constantly sexually harassed by females. Right from when you were a child. But you can't even complain Or do anything because a man can never be sexually assaulted according to Nigerian mentality.

So when you see girls complaining on Facebook about thirsty men sliding in their DMs you just shake your your head and think to yourself, "Woman, you have no idea".

So, if you still think a handsome face is nothing but a bed of roses, think again.

I dinor say I am a fine boy oooo... Just relating somebody's experience.

Have a nice weekend o...

OK, what about average guy like me, I get worried about looks, some ladies are something else when it comes to looking at me, I feel so embarrassed that I check if probably my shirt was torn without me noticing it or something like dirt on my head. sad part was this ugly lady that would greet a million times a day whenever she sees me around. at least they should spare some of us wet no get any swag to offer naw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Erums(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
1,2,3 is just true about me.... Girls prefer to be my bestie than girlfriend... Bt sincerely it works better, but no ownership
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by chuksfluential(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Fine boy is relative ooooo

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by carammel(f): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

undecided
Wait unto the Lord Chief.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by carammel(f): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

undecided
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by KingSHUAIBU(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
U nail it broh
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Yinkey6(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Same to you, Sir... cool
wink
McBrooklyn:

Same to you, Sir... cool

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
carammel:

undecided

Gist dey o...
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
lodphil:
chai,babe fine boys have really dealt with you.
Some of us are still good ooo cheesy

Yes o
They have dealt with me o
I won't lie cheesy

But thank God , am not weak minded. I came out stronger and more pragmatic.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Sportize(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Am not trying to show off but honestly am tired... i tought I was d only one oh, now I knw am not alone, it eases my pain... Lolz

U didn't add this, no body believes u are single no matter how honest u are.... Inshort every fine boy na liar.

Didnt think I was classed fine until I saw dis... I relate with 90% here
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by tydi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
no 4 just illustrated the proclivity of my wife.
she is guilty of that.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Maj196(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Truth is most girls don't find it easy with d cute ones saying he's a player, cheat blablabla. But dey don't know how hard it is dealing with different female folks everyday is it d attention, praises, even wooing dez guys face everyday. Tell me how on earth will it be easy for him to stick to one girl?
To the guys out there, roll with classy chicks cuz dey ain't gonna be scared of nothing dey r made and have good self esteem not smalls girls dat r scared nd have low self esteem trust me it works.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Flekky21:
lmao! I Wanted To Say That Too.
lol.. btw . u fine oo .. is that you on ur dp
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by NanciaKay(f): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Number 1 and 2 he just be like say you they talk to me cry

I swear I Don tire. Everything just tire me cry

Everything tire you, like say you fine.
Oya worwor na! tongue
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Flekky21(f): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Decypher:
lol.. btw . u fine oo .. is that you on ur dp
yes....
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Flekky21:
yes....
cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? / Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.