Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (25815 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Brils(f): 2:47am On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

My lack of emotion

My boss attitude, i like to be the boss to everyone

Even if you kill 300 people in my presence, i will never ever be emotional

I don't cry or even think about a single thing or person

I don't know how my wife copes with my bad boy don't give a fucck attitude

I can show love in a tough way, i can give my life so that my wife can live but i won't be kissing you and romancing you to show you how much i love you
this is what call a typical choleric temperament
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by mctowel01: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2017
Mine is forgetfulness... i ve burnt food, forget to close stuff I open, even forgot to close a car door one evening, then rail fell in. I think its due to my deep thinking nature, which helps me also...But, I m way improving from it by being more present in my actions.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by oluwalewis(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mznaett:

Hope no problem?
just wanna appreciate d nature of ur beauty
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by oluwalewis(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mznaett:

Hope no problem?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
oluwalewis:

Hmm
Just appreciate and move on cuz I'm married ogrin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Hmm

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=Edipee post=54581845][/quote]
What?grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

What?grin
You don't wanna tell that habit?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
You don't wanna tell that habit?
Check very well.sad
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Check very well.sad
Can't find it. Tag me to it.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
Can't find it. Tag me to it.
Wetin you wan carry am do eh? undecided shocked
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Wetin you wan carry am do eh? undecided shocked
Lol. U know me na grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
Lol. U know me na grin
Guy,mkpong mien mboksad
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Guy,mkpong mien mboksad
Ehen! So I dey worry ur life. Ufa ebe uwod idem ade. Yak nyem owo nkoro.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
Ehen! So I dey worry ur life. Ufa ebe uwod idem ade. Yak nyem owo nkoro.

Kpede afo ame dia ajokor try isesad

Check 0page the thing dey diagrin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Nyeme aba. Asine mi abre IMA, ukana uno mien message IMA ke fb. Gerraut sef
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Kukot mien uwot ufa ebe mfo aba o undecided map doko aye k mmeyene ikang angry
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
Nyeme aba. Asine mi abre IMA, ukana uno mien message IMA ke fb. Gerraut sef

Lolgrin
Me gerraut bah?undecided ok o
Iyammi! How many wey I get sef o...mbok ebe mmi daka nno na?
Btw,Mbreke ima o...na just gist now haba...sad
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
BigStout:
Masturbation

Bet9ja

Peeping at my tenants wives in the bathroom

Smelling my wife's sister pant

And drinking to stupor
Lol grin this must be a joke.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Lolgrin
I think say U no dey fear Obong owo again. grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
Kukot mien uwot ufa ebe mfo aba o undecided map doko aye k mmeyene ikang angry

Lol

If I catch you eh,your lips go tell you how far...
Abeg, I no understand the last thing you type oembarassed
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Lolgrin
Phone ami akpa.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Lol

If I catch you eh,your lips go tell you how far...
Abeg, I no understand the last thing you type oembarassed
doko ufan ade ke mmeyene ikang se ntop aye nwot ke akpedi...
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
I think say U no dey fear Obong owo again. grin

Aren't you a man with d!Ck again?shocked Of course you are nowsad na una way kikikikikigrin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
doko ufan ade ke mmeyene ikang se ntop aye nwot ke akpedi...

Lol

Abeg o...person no fit play with your thing again?shocked grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
I pray my kids do not trust people easily.

That's all.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Edipee(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Lol

Abeg o...person no fit play with your thing again?shocked grin
Atang iko mbakara ayem akop shocked
Na joke shà grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Edipee:
Atang iko mbakara ayem akop shocked Na joke shà grin
No reason am o... The dialect been come tire me to typesad
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by oluwalewis(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Mznaett:

Hmm

That;'s cool, just wondering why a married woman would be using miss naett (Mznaett)
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2017
oluwalewis:

That;'s cool, just wondering why a married woman would be using miss naett (Mznaett)

It's "Ms" please... Hope you get it? Good morninggrin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by oluwalewis(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mznaett:

It's "Ms" please... Hope you get it? Good morninggrin

How has your day been Mrs World
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
oluwalewis:

How has your day been Mrs World
Sorry it's MsAfrica cool
My dear,my day has been blessed o...and yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.